alienlovechild

Comrade Barack

180 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline
Time already has told ... record spending ... etc?

It hasn't told anything of success or long term consequences.

Spend like a sailor on liberty ... consequences to be paid after leaving port ...

You, nor I, nor anyone else knows what the consequeces will be. It's all speculation and will be for the near future. The process is started, the money is being spent whether we like it or not. Unlike some here, I want it to succeed.

What ... spending like a sailor on leave is good for the country .. support your claim

Why bother? You are fortunate that you can see the future. You should have run for office, with a talent like that you could have fixed this mess in no time. I guess you are selfish.

see the future ... ** no. know how to balance a budget ,,, ** yes

the difference ... Olama can just print money ... I can't

Since you can balance the budget, why not offer to help? I'm sure George could have used your help too.

I can balance a budget ... Obama can't and doesn't want my help (as evidenced by his 1st 100 days).

I write a cheque and use a solid line when finished with an amount .... He has OCD and can't stop writing zeros until that line on the cheque is full.

Obama is a chopfvck

And so are you.

cause I can balance a budget and Obama can't? :blink:

Dude ... you're a waste of internet bandwidth ...

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

And you're a waste of human life.

I only stated the time reading your post was a waste of internet bandwidth ... you resorted to a personal attack ... chopfvck

I only stated the time reading your post was a waste of internet bandwidth ... you resorted to a personal attack ... chopfvck

You could go cry to the mods and maybe they'll suspend me. And Mr. Balanced Budget, who was the last Republican President to submit a balanced budget? And if you get the answer correct, it was only submitted as balanced but didn't end up that way, so it doesn't count. You have to go back further. Who was the last President before Clinton to submit a balanced budget? Obama is no doubt the latest in a very long list of deficit spending.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Timeline

You could go cry to the mods and maybe they'll suspend me. And Mr. Balanced Budget, who was the last Republican President to submit a balanced budget? And if you get the answer correct, it was only submitted as balanced but didn't end up that way, so it doesn't count. You have to go back further. Who was the last President before Clinton to submit a balanced budget? Obama is no doubt the latest in a very long list of deficit spending.

:lol: mods ... dude go cry to your mama case at least she cares

as to your fetish of Rep vs Dem ... you have a problem. ever consider seeking professional help?

as to your fetish of Rep vs Dem ... you have a problem. ever consider seeking professional help?

Do your research, it may surprise you. I could care less who hates the President. Go learn about the national debt and balanced budgets and see what you think.

Edited by spookyturtle

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Timeline

Do your research, it may surprise you. I could care less who hates the President. Go learn about the natioanl debt and balacned budgets and see what you think.

what ... you're so fixated on the current prez that you ignore history. any administration that can't balance a budget is a waste.

Get it yet? ... or do you need to be guided by your nose ring?

Edited by Natty Bumppo

Do your research, it may surprise you. I could care less who hates the President. Go learn about the natioanl debt and balacned budgets and see what you think.

what ... you're so fixated on the current prez that you ignore history. any administration that can't balance a budget is a waste.

Ok, Einstein, I'll spell it out for you. Clinton was the last pres with a balanced budget, and a bit of a surplus. W eradicated that and increased the national debt by approx 50%. Before Clinton, the last president to submit a balanced budget was Nixon, but it didn't end up that way. The prior balanced budget was at the end of the Johnson admin, 1969. The national debt has increased every year since 1957, and the last time there was no national debt was when Andrew Jackson was President.

Get it? You're so fixed on the current President that you ignore history. Get your head out of the sand and do some research. According to your standards, there aren't too many good administrations in the history of the country.

Edited by spookyturtle

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Timeline

Ok, Einstein, I'll spell it out for you. Clinton was the last pres with a balanced budget, and a bit of a surplus. W eradicated that and increased the national debt by approx 50%. Before Clinton, the last president to submit a balanced budget was Nixon, but it didn't end up that way. The prior balanced budget was at the end of the Johnson admin, 1969. The national debt has increased every year since 1957, and the last time there was no national debt was when Andrew Jackson was President.

Get it? You're so fixed on the current President that you ignore history. Get your head out of the sand and do some research.

Wait ... you're the one fixated on the current prez Mr(s) Einstein

I only stated obama was a chopfvck cause he spends money like a sailor on liberty

Edited by Natty Bumppo

Get it? You're so fixed on the current President that you ignore history. Get your head out of the sand and do some research.

I only stated obama was a chopfvck cause he spends money like a sailor on liberty

Read what you posted. You said any administration. You chose to pick Obama because you don't like him. I respect that. Dig a little deeper and show me your ideal, conservative, balanced budget hero. There are only a few to pick from in the past 200 years or so.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Timeline

Read what you posted. You said any administration. You chose to pick Obama because you don't like him. I respect that. Dig a little deeper and show me your ideal, conservative, balanced budget hero. There are only a few to pick from in the past 200 years or so.

Obama is the current administration that spends like a sailor on liberty and is a chopfvck for this ... that's all I said. the rest is your projection.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
How does one bask in their homosexuality? Can I bask in my heterosexuality?

not in cali you can't.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

c'mon folks. The personal attacks are not needed...

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.