alienlovechild

Comrade Barack

180 posts in this topic

What's he gonna do when he can't spend money like a drunken sailor anymore?

Take yours. And also sell your slaves and keep the money.

Now that I think about it, that was a clause in the budget bill. Get ready to be sold, spooky. I'm gonna miss you :cry:

In your dreams.

My only concern is; when the longevity of Obamas charm has at last worn off, the Republicans get back in power too quickly.

If a good part of what Obama does is successful, the Repbublicans won't be back in power for quite a while. Perhaps you have no need to be concerned.

Obama successful? :lol: ... in sucking ... yes ...

Time will tell, won't it?

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline
What's he gonna do when he can't spend money like a drunken sailor anymore?

Take yours. And also sell your slaves and keep the money.

Now that I think about it, that was a clause in the budget bill. Get ready to be sold, spooky. I'm gonna miss you :cry:

In your dreams.

My only concern is; when the longevity of Obamas charm has at last worn off, the Republicans get back in power too quickly.

If a good part of what Obama does is successful, the Repbublicans won't be back in power for quite a while. Perhaps you have no need to be concerned.

Obama successful? :lol: ... in sucking ... yes ...

Time will tell, won't it?

Time already has told ... record spending ... etc?

It hasn't told anything of success or long term consequences.

Spend like a sailor on liberty ... consequences to be paid after leaving port ...

You, nor I, nor anyone else knows what the consequeces will be. It's all speculation and will be for the near future. The process is started, the money is being spent whether we like it or not. Unlike some here, I want it to succeed.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Timeline

Spend like a sailor on liberty ... consequences to be paid after leaving port ...

You, nor I, nor anyone else knows what the consequeces will be. It's all speculation and will be for the near future. The process is started, the money is being spent whether we like it or not. Unlike some here, I want it to succeed.

What ... spending like a sailor on leave is good for the country .. support your claim

What ... spending like a sailor on leave is good for the country .. support your claim

Why bother? You are fortunate that you can see the future. You should have run for office, with a talent like that you could have fixed this mess in no time. I guess you are selfish.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Unfortunately, Obama bama's level of success is measured on how much material BS Americans can buy at the malls and the car dealerships... if Americans are shopping during the next election, he gets reelected, for sure, without a doubt, NO MATTER HOW MUCH MONEY HE HAS SPENT!!!!!! This is the sad truth. Spend whatever it takes so Americans won't riot in the streets, no they shouldn't feel bad even for a moment, the government will make you feel better soon no matter that you didn't save for a rainy, the gov't to the rescue!

Just like so many Americans have spent themselves into the poor house, just like California spent itself into the poor house..... the USA will do the same. It is just a matter of time. No one knows when foreign gov'ts won't finance our debt, but the day is coming.

I really feel sorry for kids that are growing up now, because no matter what parent(s) (sometimes an S... this is America!) do for them, nothing will prepare them for what will eventually happen.

Like someone said about California just recent after people warned of the mess we are in now years ago.... "nothing happens until is happens." Well, it is happening. Same will happen at a higher level.

And no doubt, I'm a republican for sure, but when it comes to spending, even republicans piss me off!!!!! It seems the only time they don't want to spend is when the dems are in power. That is BS too!

Life..... Nobody gets out alive.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cambodia
Timeline
Just like so many Americans have spent themselves into the poor house, just like California spent itself into the poor house..... the USA will do the same. It is just a matter of time. No one knows when foreign gov'ts won't finance our debt, but the day is coming.

Hmm...What do you propose? Secede?

I'm note against what you said. You are right using this analogy. But, we need to have a program by which give these people a plan. If they're on welfare, have a limit on them. Give them enough to be trained in a trade. These social programs do need to be looked into and get improved.

Who are the sociology majors? What are the problems that you encounter?

mooninitessomeonesetusupp6.jpg

Timeline

Why bother? You are fortunate that you can see the future. You should have run for office, with a talent like that you could have fixed this mess in no time. I guess you are selfish.

see the future ... ** no. know how to balance a budget ,,, ** yes

the difference ... Olama can just print money ... I can't

Since you can balance the budget, why not offer to help? I'm sure George could have used your help too.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Unfortunately, Obama bama's level of success is measured on how much material BS Americans can buy at the malls and the car dealerships... if Americans are shopping during the next election, he gets reelected, for sure, without a doubt, NO MATTER HOW MUCH MONEY HE HAS SPENT!!!!!! This is the sad truth. Spend whatever it takes so Americans won't riot in the streets, no they shouldn't feel bad even for a moment, the government will make you feel better soon no matter that you didn't save for a rainy, the gov't to the rescue!

I really feel sorry for kids that are growing up now, because no matter what parent(s) (sometimes an S... this is America!) do for them, nothing will prepare them for what will eventually happen.

Like someone said about California just recent after people warned of the mess we are in now years ago.... "nothing happens until is happens." Well, it is happening. Same will happen at a higher level.

And no doubt, I'm a republican for sure, but when it comes to spending, even republicans piss me off!!!!! It seems the only time they don't want to spend is when the dems are in power. That is BS too!

You make a few good points. If this leads to an even bigger or far reaching crash than the current one, America's role in the world will be greatly diminished. Perhaps China will become #1. Good observation on the spending too. It doesn't matter which party is in power. The numbers are bigger today, obviously, but was the national debt going to be elimintated even without all the Obama administration spending? Fat chance. And what do you see as the solution to the current crisis?

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Timeline

Since you can balance the budget, why not offer to help? I'm sure George could have used your help too.

I can balance a budget ... Obama can't and doesn't want my help (as evidenced by his 1st 100 days).

I write a cheque and use a solid line when finished with an amount .... He has OCD and can't stop writing zeros until that line on the cheque is full.

Obama is a chopfvck

I can balance a budget ... Obama can't and doesn't want my help (as evidenced by his 1st 100 days).

I write a cheque and use a solid line when finished with an amount .... He has OCD and can't stop writing zeros until that line on the cheque is full.

Obama is a chopfvck

And so are you.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015