R and F

Thursday

43 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
grrrr yes a whole year. She was killed in June '08. And in this year he received free medical care for his alcohol damaged liver. That is what delayed things. Funny thing is, I saw this man at a court date and he looks as healthy as you and me.

Unfortunately, in Illinois he could get only 4 years in prison with credit for one year served. Hatem is wanting him to get over 10 years in prison, but I'm afraid it will be much less.

jJ

:ranting: only 4 years! :protest:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Timeline
Happy Birthday Nour & Zain !!!!!!!!!!!!

CBA0189_CLASSY.JPG

PHprincesspinklg.jpg

your party sounds fantastic Annie, can I come? :blush:

:dance: Awww! Thanks babes!! You are welcome to come!! Come on MENA girls...get on a plane or in your cars and come PLEASE!!! I WILL MAKE ROOM!!! Sleep overs like in grade school pile 5 on a bed or last ones to sleep you get stuck on the floor in a sleeping bag! :devil: You still have time to come its on Saturday!! :dance:

I can not believe they are 1!!! OMG my sweet babies are not babies any more...I'm really amazed how fast the time has gone by! I can still remember so many of us pregnant (not only MENA but VJ girls) around the same time...also many of us going through the pain of returning to work months later...its been one amazing trip.

I can not thank all of you enough of all the support you have given us (Not just me but my family) through the baby ups and downs, my Dad's illness/passing, my hubby coming, our adjustment period (still happening! :lol: ), etc. Emails, SMS's, cards, gifts, phone calls and visits...you guys are truly an amazing, caring group of women (and men!). I'm truly blessed knowing each and everyone of you. :luv::cry:

Happy Thursday!!! (F)

Oh Tamara GOOD LUCK !

It sounds really promising.

I will keep you and Adam in my prayers for success! :thumbs:

I still marvel at our technology and even though I have survived without....what would we do without it? :unsure:

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
(F) (((((Tamara))))) (F)

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Timeline
Sandrilla, my mouth is killing me at times! My jaw is swollen and its hurting right now. I took some medicine earlier and went with adam to walmart to buy groceries. The smell of subway and the medicine made me step outside bcz i almost barfed. Im so hungry for real food! The Walmart in Texas is VERY interested in getting Adam and me over there. They are waiting on both of our stores to fax off our paper work to their store. Im praying that they have both fulltime positions for Adam and myself. We could be in Houston iTexas n about 2 months from now !!!

My sister is in the hospital in Houston about to give birth to her and Riz's 2nd daughter! Her name will be Ana Ora-Hope Ali. Cant wait for my mom to send me a picture by phone! Bless the ones who invented camera phones!!!! :thumbs:

Awesome news Tamara!! Congrats Auntie!!! I'm excited for you with Texas!! I pray it all works out for the best!! (F)

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOUR AND ZAIN!!!

Josh's party was a joke...seriously who starts a party for a 1yr old at 945pm? Only in the middle east. My poor little guy was such a trooper by 1130pm when they cut his cake. im off to bed before i start crying. i just wanna be in ny with my friends and family.

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline
(((((jess))))) why dont you come home for a while????

I was just in NY from Oct 25th 08 til Mar 7th 09.....We have a vacation to ny planned for Sept 5 til Dec 19th. I am so counting the days.

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.