Amoon

God be with Us

120 posts in this topic

My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth. He will not allow your foot to slip or to be moved; He Who keeps you will not slumber. Psalm 121:2-3

10 days until our interview...please pray for us!

I hope everyone is having a good week. I pray every morning on my drive to work for all my VJ friends that He blesses you and that we all get to the next step in our journey quickly without any issues.

Have a great Thursday everyone.

Good morning all, try to remember, nobody is alone in this journey.

10 day, wow Amanda, that is so great, its going to be wonderful soon for both of you's together again.

Have a good day everybody. Hoping for good news for all waiting.

Thanks Beth...yes...very soon...our time is coming soon!! :)

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth. He will not allow your foot to slip or to be moved; He Who keeps you will not slumber. Psalm 121:2-3

I hope everyone is having a good week. I pray every morning on my drive to work for all my VJ friends that He blesses you and that we all get to the next step in our journey quickly without any issues.

10 day, wow Amanda, that is so great, its going to be wonderful soon for both of you's together again.

You know, even though Im still waiting for USCIS to review my evidence from RFE, and Im so depressed and down, reading great things like your interview approaching soon truly does perk me up, I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

There is joy in this immigratin nightmare. And great people such as yourself, and Lisa, and Jackie, make this wait a bit more bearable. Thank you ladies. (F)(L)

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline

No matter what our religion, we all have the common verses to look on: In every trail, there will verily be relief! And the key to Paradise is patience! I know for myself ... the road was long and twisted but we are together - never to part. God give all you strength!

You know, even though Im still waiting for USCIS to review my evidence from RFE, and Im so depressed and down, reading great things like your interview approaching soon truly does perk me up, I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

There is joy in this immigratin nightmare. And great people such as yourself, and Lisa, and Jackie, make this wait a bit more bearable. Thank you ladies. (F)(L)

(((((Beth)))))

Hi Everyone: Today in church, our pastor preached on Psalms 91. I was crying just about the whole service because I felt that message was exactly for me. For all you you who feel like you want to give up, God is there. If you are in his shadow, you are close enough for Him to reach out and hold you. So stay near to Him...He is our refuge. When you feel like no one else cares, when you are ready to give up, when you feel alone, reach for Him. He hears us and He loves us. Don't give up.

The Psalms

Abiding in the Shadow of the Almighty

1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High

shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2 I will say of the LORD,

He is my refuge and my fortress:

my God; in him will I trust.

3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler,

and from the noisome pestilence.

4 He shall cover thee with his feathers,

and under his wings shalt thou trust:

his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night;

nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6 nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness;

nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

7 A thousand shall fall at thy side,

and ten thousand at thy right hand;

but it shall not come nigh thee.

8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold

and see the reward of the wicked.

9 Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge,

even the Most High, thy habitation;

10 there shall no evil befall thee,

neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, Mt. 4.6 · Lk. 4.10

to keep thee in all thy ways.

12 They shall bear thee up in their hands,

lest thou dash thy foot against a stone. Mt. 4.6 · Lk. 4.11

13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder:

the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet. Lk. 10.19

14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him:

I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him:

I will be with him in trouble;

I will deliver him, and honor him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him,

and show him my salvation.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Thank you, Sis! I needed to be reminded to ABIDE.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline

if you ladies would keep me in your prayers, I would be very grateful.

ever since my hubby was put in ap, 6-1-09 we have been fighting, he thinks I should call or e-mail the embassy. I try to tell him this is normal. but he doesnt believe me. he thinks this is a bad thing. this has been a very long journey for us and he is becoming impatient.

thank you and God bless.

God doesn't give you the people you want, He gives you the people you

NEED. To help you, to hurt you, to leave you, to love you and to make you

into the person you were meant to be.

Timeline

It would be a pleasure to pray for you Jennie and Sandrila.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

May God bring us all peace. I pray for each one of you everyday!

((((Sandrila))))

The Twenty-Third Psalm

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.

He makes me lie down in green pastures;

he leads me beside still waters;

he restores my soul.

He leads me in right paths for his name's sake.

Even though I walk through the darkest valley,

I fear no evil;

for you are with me;

your rod and your staff--they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me

in the presence of my enemies;

you anoint my head with oil;

my cup overflows.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me

all the days of my life,

and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord

forever.

--- Psalms 23: 1-6

Timeline

Peace. That is exactly what we need....and protection. May the God of all comfort deliver us from unrest and from the snares of the enemy.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

I have been doing heavy spiritual battle for 10 months now. I felt the same after reading Sandrila's post....sometimes we may not always be aware of it, but the devil is plotting and planning....I feel my life is on the line, but so far the Almighty has protected me. We must always be mindful to always pray for His protection.

kodasmall3.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.