w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Obama nominates racist to Supreme Court - she believes Hispanics are better than white people

177 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
I'm just pissed that your scotus thread is getting more traffic than my scotus thread.

I'll go away and sulk now. :angry:

stfu, whitey

:rofl:

I believe the expression is stfu, hymie :whistle:

At least that's according to brown-person Jesse Jackson ...

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you can't go against the opinion of your bud Limbaugh, the highly religious, principled and talented hero of yours.:lol:

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Judge Sotomayor questioned the famous notion — often invoked by Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and her retired Supreme Court colleague, Sandra Day O’Connor — that a wise old man and a wise old woman would reach the same conclusion when deciding cases.

“I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who hasn’t lived that life,” said Judge Sotomayor.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/15/us/15judge.html

more racially charged statements. what fun!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Its kind of amazing how quickly strong opinions are built up about this stuff - Sotomayer will have to go through the confirmations process.

Her name has only been in the news for a couple of days and already there's a big "Us and them" following about it. Crazy.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
This thread takes "stirring the pot" to a new level... even Danno must be envious!

This isn't stirring the pot.

To anyone who thought "god damn America" was just aberration, an anomaly in the Obama story... this corroborates the worst of fears!

I honestly thought you were kidding when you made this post... like MC said I think you are taking the comments out of context.

Basically she's stating the obvious... a wise latina is smarter than an uninformed white person. You could interchange white, black or hispanic in any order & the meaning is the same. Racist? Hardly (get a grip people). Inappropriate or insensitive? Perhaps.

However like Pike said no matter who is chosen there will be a battle over it... our country is still very divided politically.

Edited by nowhereman
FamilyGuy_SavingPrivateBrian_v2f_72_1161823205-000.jpg

To be fair, this does only go on in 'certain circles', the media whoring and extreme blog chatterers. The rest either think the whole thing is slightly amusing, or ignore it altogether.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
Its kind of amazing how quickly strong opinions are built up about this stuff - Sotomayer will have to go through the confirmations process.

Her name has only been in the news for a couple of days and already there's a big "Us and them" following about it. Crazy.

Yeah, but she's obviously going to open up the borders, and award reparations to all the messikans :o

Funny how people selectively decide to literally interpret some statements :whistle:

Filed: Timeline
Its kind of amazing how quickly strong opinions are built up about this stuff - Sotomayeor will have to go through the confirmations process.

Learn some spelling, whitey <_<

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Yeah, but she's obviously going to open up the borders, and award reparations to all the messikans :o

Funny how people selectively decide to literally interpret some statements :whistle:

Harriet Myers was the worst Supreme Court nomination ever I think.

Filed: Timeline

With all the evidence in Soto's background pretty much proving she's a left-wing radical "i hate whitey" type.. is it possible Obama's putting this out there knowing full well she can not (maybe even should not?) be confirmed?

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.