w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Obama nominates racist to Supreme Court - she believes Hispanics are better than white people

177 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Judge Sotomayor questioned the famous notion — often invoked by Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and her retired Supreme Court colleague, Sandra Day O’Connor — that a wise old man and a wise old woman would reach the same conclusion when deciding cases.

“I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who hasn’t lived that life,” said Judge Sotomayor.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/15/us/15judge.html

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She was appointed by 0bama, so why would anyone expect her not to be a total chop?!

2005/07/10 I-129F filed for Pras

2005/11/07 I-129F approved, forwarded to NVC--to Chennai Consulate 2005/11/14

2005/12/02 Packet-3 received from Chennai

2005/12/21 Visa Interview Date

2006/04/04 Pras' entry into US at DTW

2006/04/15 Church Wedding at Novi (Detroit suburb), MI

2006/05/01 AOS Packet (I-485/I-131/I-765) filed at Chicago

2006/08/23 AP and EAD approved. Two down, 1.5 to go

2006/10/13 Pras' I-485 interview--APPROVED!

2006/10/27 Pras' conditional GC arrives -- .5 to go (2 yrs to Conditions Removal)

2008/07/21 I-751 (conditions removal) filed

2008/08/22 I-751 biometrics completed

2009/06/18 I-751 approved

2009/07/03 10-year GC received; last 0.5 done!

2009/07/23 Pras files N-400

2009/11/16 My 46TH birthday, Pras N-400 approved

2010/03/18 Pras' swear-in

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as the LORD's beside me, I don't care if this road ever ends.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
in one of her other court rulings, i think she said that white men can't dance and suffer from you-know-what envy.

love0038.gif

For Immigration Timeline, click here.

big wheel keep on turnin * proud mary keep on burnin * and we're rollin * rollin

we are. deal with it :jest:

You are allowed to be a racial supremacist. It's a free country.

The question is, should a racial supremacist be allowed on to the Supreme Court?

hmmm.. yes, why not? :P

Would you support a Klan candidacy to scotus?

This thread takes "stirring the pot" to a new level... even Danno must be envious!

This isn't stirring the pot.

To anyone who thought "god damn America" was just aberration, an anomaly in the Obama story... this corroborates the worst of fears!

Step back. What she is saying is not that latino women (whatever that actually means) are better than white males, but simply that in her opinion they are more likely to have acquired life skills that enrich and serve well when employed in the judicial process. Whether she is right or not, well, that's something else.

Life's rich tapestry and all that...

Edited by Madame Cleo

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Step back. What she is saying is not that latino women (whatever that actually means) are better than white males, but simply that in her opinion they are more likely to have acquired life skills that enrich the judicial process. Whether she is right or not, well, that's something else.

I bet you that context will be a non-issue (as it invariably always is) when the prime time talking heads get their hands on it.

Step back. What she is saying is not that latino women (whatever that actually means) are better than white males, but simply that in her opinion they are more likely to have acquired life skills that enrich the judicial process. Whether she is right or not, well, that's something else.

It's a racist thing to say. What if Scalia said white Americans were better equipped to rule on matters of law due to their heritage being the very civilizations from which our legal system originated....

Sotomayor is a racist, and according to TNR she's an idiot too.

Do we really need a racist version of Clarence Thomas?