one...two...tree

Alright Constitutional Scholars...

327 posts in this topic

Are most people in Australia arrogant too, or is just you?

Oh I assure you he's no reflection on Aussies.

I've known plenty and they would all be chuckling about this nonsense just as we are.

I spent 2 weeks there doing software implementations at ANZ and Macquarie banks, had a delightful time. Lovely people.

Me being a reflection of Aussies would be like you guys being a reflection of Americans.

Edited by Constellation

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You live in the US? Why? Go back to where you belong, in the promised land. Oh, and where it concerns you, you brag that you live and work in the wealthy areas? I guess that makes you feel better about youself. If you don't like the heat get out of the kitchen. So you live here and crow with your superior attitude? Simple solution, get the ** out.

Is that the best you got? You don't like it leave.

We have such an intellectual bunch here on VJ. :lol:

Who is the one who cannot take the heat? You have been beaten. Countries like Australia and Canada have pulled a Toyota on your azz and won. Now Aussies just hire people like uscandual to do our pleb work for us. :lol:

All while they are enjoying their four weeks annual vacation.

Edited by Constellation

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Are most people in Australia arrogant too, or is just you?

Oh I assure you he's no reflection on Aussies.

I've known plenty and they would all be chuckling about this nonsense just as we are.

I spent 2 weeks there doing software implementations at ANZ and Macquarie banks, had a delightful time. Lovely people.

Me being a reflection of Aussies would be like you guys being a reflection of Americas.

Except we're not living in your country and telling you how much it sucks and how much better ours is. Only a douchebag would do that.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
You haven't traveled much have you. Apart from the crappiest weather on the planet, it's certainly nothing to write home about. Then again the people make or break a city and well yeah, no comment on that one.

You don't know the first thing about me, or where I've lived or been on this planet.

I daresay if I stack my FB Lonelyplanet app against yours, I'll win hands down. The only continent I've not been to is Antarctica.

You on the other hand apparently think Canada is in Europe:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...t&p=2898366

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...t&p=2900855

Also keep in mind that numerous European nations, including Canada, have implemented and use Australia's highly successful, fair and multicultural points immigration system.

4. Canada is in Europe :rofl:

4. No sh-t. One of many countries who use the system.

It was at that point Constellation that I realized who I was talking to. Please do continue to enjoy your delusions.

You live in the US? Why? Go back to where you belong, in the promised land. Oh, and where it concerns you, you brag that you live and work in the wealthy areas? I guess that makes you feel better about youself. If you don't like the heat get out of the kitchen. So you live here and crow with your superior attitude? Simple solution, get the ** out.

Is that the best you got? You don't like it leave.

We have such an intellectual bunch here on VJ. :lol:

Who is the one who cannot take the heat? You have been beaten. Countries like Australia and Canada have pulled a Toyota on your azz and won. Now Aussies just hire people like uscandual to do our pleb work for us. :lol:

All while they are enjoying their four weeks annual vacation.

I'll ask it simply, so maybe you'll understand. It sucks here, Australia is better, so why are you here? It makes no sense that someone of your superior intellect would tolerate such nonsense.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Yes you do have these recessions! Any country that expands their money supply does. AU had a recession in '91, and of course this one.

Like I said, the target rate (the desired interest rate maintained by monetary policy) held by RBA (Reserve Bank of Australia) has been higher than that of the US Federal Reserve.

But RBA is about to throw it's tighter monetary policies out the window. They're slashing rates and diluting wealth.

You are just one of us poor, foolish Americans who can't handle the truth.

Yep. I remember I was taught in publick skool that the best method of birth control is a Fun-Size Cheetoes bag and a rubber band. (Maybe that's why we're overpopulated)

Heck he got me. I said 88 instead of 91. I do wonder what Matt lives near though.

I currently reside in a former Soviet Republic. ;)

21FUNNY.gif

Also keep in mind that numerous European nations, including Canada, have implemented and use Australia's highly successful, fair and multicultural points immigration system.

4. Canada is in Europe :rofl:

4. No sh-t. One of many countries who use the system.

It was at that point Constellation that I realized who I was talking to. Please do continue to enjoy your delusions.

So you think you got me because I didn't word that sentence correctly. :lol:

Matt you are a libertarian. Something we laughed at so hard during the college that it wasn't even funny any more.

After seeing some of your views and reading about those from others, now I know why. And trust me, I know people who can buy and sell a thousand Matts and their entire street. that too would laugh at libertarian views.

Edited by Constellation

I'll ask it simply, so maybe you'll understand. It sucks here, Australia is better, so why are you here? It makes no sense that someone of your superior intellect would tolerate such nonsense.

Waiting of my AOS actually. Once that is fiiiinallly approved we will be moving to AUS.

Next. Still doesn't change reality though. If that is the best you have, you guys have no future.

You cannot even build a building brought down by terrorist. :lol: So they won then too?

What is the value of your homes again? Just thought I'd check and laugh. Same with your 401K?

Logic discussion doesn't work with you guys so maybe insults will. Australians are not cocky but maybe they should be. Maybe they should take a page out of the US and start throwing their wealth and success in your face. We certainly don't need your poverty stricken asses for tourism.

Edited by Constellation

Filed: Timeline

Waiting of my AOS actually. Once that is fiiiinallly approved we will be moving to AUS.

Next. Still doesn't change reality though. If that is the best you have, you guys have no future.

You cannot even build a building brought down by terrorist. :lol: So they won then too?

If you don't end of with a Stokes hearing... :whistle:

I hope you and the AO see things the same way. I am just saying.

Edited by Mister_Bill

Good for you. Your spouse is of no use to the US either, obviously she married you, nuff said. I wish you a speedy AOS so you two can get your sorry a$$es out of here ASAP. Austrailia deserves both of you. Just remember, you don't sh it where you eat. Too bad your momma didn't teach you proper manners. Then again, your country was started as a colony of prisoners, so that explains the lack of social graces. I wish you a safe, speedy trip return to paradise.

Why bother waiting for AOS? It's not like you have a need to ever return here. Just a thought.

Edited by spookyturtle

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Alright let me make people feel better. America is the best. The ghetto after ghetto is something that happens everywhere.

The lack of support for the poor is common elsewhere too.

Old dilapidated run down cities are the norm everywhere else too.

Um

We love the constitution and wish we had it too.

Alright let me make people feel better. America is the best. The ghetto after ghetto is something that happens everywhere.

The lack of support for the poor is common elsewhere too.

Old dilapidated run down cities are the norm everywhere else too.

Um

We love the constitution and wish we had it too.

You're a piece of monkey dung.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Matt you are a libertarian. Something we laughed at so hard during the college that it wasn't even funny any more.

After seeing some of your views and reading about those from others, now I know why. And trust me, I know people who can buy and sell a thousand Matts and their entire street. that too would laugh at libertarian views.

You may need to reword that for me. I don't understand a thing that you wrote.

21FUNNY.gif

Good for you. Your spouse is of no use to the US either, obviously she married you, nuff said. I wish you a speedy AOS so you two can get your sorry a$$es out of here ASAP. Austrailia deserves both of you. Just remember, you don't sh it where you eat. Too bad your momma didn't teach you proper manners. Then again, your country was started as a colony of prisoners, so that explains the lack of social graces. I wish you a safe, speedy trip return to paradise.

Why bother waiting for AOS? It's not like you have a need to ever return here. Just a thought.

That is the thing about America that makes it great. People living between LA to NYC are little like you wa-kers in the NE and LA.

Aussies have a lot in common with them. We are just as complacent and not outspoken like they are. So I have a lot of respect for them. Time and time again people come here and love the south and middle America while loath you shitty rundown dilapidated and cocky NE cities.

Edited by Constellation