one...two...tree

Alright Constitutional Scholars...

327 posts in this topic

:o You're lying. He said there isn't one building in Australia like that. You must have use a pic from Detroit to try and fool us.

Yeah you got me. I posted 20 photos of one city alone and you found one picture. You're right what can I say.

PS I actually ran out of room because there where another 50 or so plus photos of different builds. I could move on to crapcago or South Central LA

Are most people in Australia arrogant too, or is just you?

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you mean WE, not they? I would assume that someone with your intellect and insight would be one of the leaders in all of this glory.

Comparing Boston to Melbourne (Victorian to Victorian ish homes). Melbourne wins. Sorry destroys Boston. PM me once Boston wins any awards or comes anywhere close to winning as many awards as Melbourne has.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

I am not arrogant at all. You 'people' :lol: just cannot take any criticism. Hence why America is the way it is. If someone sat here and said yeah its bad and we would like to fix it, I would say lets do it. But when I have people actually trying to defend it and pretend its like that everywhere. Then you are just making a fool of yourself and I will rightfully point it out. The awesome first amendment protects that right. :lol:

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Don't you mean WE, not they? I would assume that someone with your intellect and insight would be one of the leaders in all of this glory.

Comparing Boston to Melbourne (Victorian to Victorian ish homes). Melbourne wins. Sorry destroys Boston. PM me once Boston wins any awards or comes anywhere close to winning as many awards as Melbourne has.

Why would I bother? Someone who is so lame as to come to an immigration forum to brag about how superior their county is to America has serious issues. Another internet know it all. You like Australia, I respect that. I just can't for the life of me figure out why all these fools still want to come to the US. Do you think it's because it's too far to swim from Mexico?

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Oh I assure you he's no reflection on Aussies.

I've known plenty and they would all be chuckling about this nonsense just as we are.

I spent 2 weeks there doing software implementations at ANZ and Macquarie banks, had a delightful time. Lovely people.

Expensive is not good, Constellation. It's a sign that your scarce resources are being bid up by credit expansion, which as I said, is about to drop. If RBA reverses it's cheapening credit that it started in Q2 2008, AU maybe able to mitigate damage.

Again, the free market, had nothing to do with this recession, nor with Detroit. Keyphrase: Business Cycle. You do know what that means, right?

Funny we don't have these sorts of 'business cycles' in AUS. We actually hold companies accountable rather than allowing them to do what is best for themselves. Like paying a fair wage.

Last recession in Australia was 1988, not surprisingly and yet again brought on by NY yanks. Sold growth since then. And I mean solid.

They were also smart enough to buddy up with China and other countries.

Yes you do have these recessions! Any country that expands their money supply does. AU had a recession in '91, and of course this one.

Like I said, the target rate (the desired interest rate maintained by monetary policy) held by RBA (Reserve Bank of Australia) has been higher than that of the US Federal Reserve.

But RBA is about to throw it's tighter monetary policies out the window. They're slashing rates and diluting wealth.

21FUNNY.gif

I am not arrogant at all. You 'people' :lol: just cannot take any criticism. Hence why America is the way it is. If someone sat here and said yeah its bad and we would like to fix it, I would say lets do it. But when I have people actually trying to defend it and pretend its like that everywhere. Then you are just making a fool of yourself and I will rightfully point it out. The awesome first amendment protects that right. :lol:

I'm not making a fool of myself at all. I applaud you for being amongst God's chosen who are living in Austrailia. What do you care about the first amendment, you don't live here? Your constitution has no effect on me, and mine has none on you. I'm here, you're half a world away.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

crapcago

I resemble that remark.

Man, I love this town!

illinois-chicago.jpg

Apart from having the crappiest weather on the planet, it's certainly nothing to write home about. Then again the people make or break a city and well yeah, no comment on that one.

Edited by Constellation

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
The awesome first amendment protects that right. :lol:

It's not awesome. It's an ancient relic of the 18th century,remember? Completely irrelevant to rebuilding Detroit. Or whatever your line of "reasoning" is supposed to be.

Expensive is not good, Constellation. It's a sign that your scarce resources are being bid up by credit expansion, which as I said, is about to drop. If RBA reverses it's cheapening credit that it started in Q2 2008, AU maybe able to mitigate damage.

Again, the free market, had nothing to do with this recession, nor with Detroit. Keyphrase: Business Cycle. You do know what that means, right?

Funny we don't have these sorts of 'business cycles' in AUS. We actually hold companies accountable rather than allowing them to do what is best for themselves. Like paying a fair wage.

Last recession in Australia was 1988, not surprisingly and yet again brought on by NY yanks. Sold growth since then. And I mean solid.

They were also smart enough to buddy up with China and other countries.

Yes you do have these recessions! Any country that expands their money supply does. AU had a recession in '91, and of course this one.

Like I said, the target rate (the desired interest rate maintained by monetary policy) held by RBA (Reserve Bank of Australia) has been higher than that of the US Federal Reserve.

But RBA is about to throw it's tighter monetary policies out the window. They're slashing rates and diluting wealth.

No they don't Matt. You're lying. He told you everything about Austrailia, and he is an authority on the matter. You are just one of us poor, foolish Americans who can't handle the truth.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

I'm not making a fool of myself at all. I applaud you for being amongst God's chosen who are living in Austrailia. What do you care about the first amendment, you don't live here? Your constitution has no effect on me, and mine has none on you. I'm here, you're half a world away.

I live in the DC area. Live and work in the two wealthiest counties in the country.

The awesome first amendment protects that right. :lol:

It's not awesome. It's an ancient relic of the 18th century,remember? Completely irrelevant to rebuilding Detroit. Or whatever your line of "reasoning" is supposed to be.

Yeah I forget everyone uses it, since it's just so fantastic. How about traveling to any other first world country and bringing your opinion of it up? if you find more than five people who agree with you and are not punched out, I'll tattoo Chicago rules on my arm.

PS not irrelevant since you guys are actually debating on whether something should or should not be federally run on the basis of the constitution. Now that is moronic.

No they don't Matt. You're lying. He told you everything about Austrailia, and he is an authority on the matter. You are just one of us poor, foolish Americans who can't handle the truth.

Heck he got me. I said 88 instead of 91. I do wonder what Matt lives near though.

Edited by Constellation

I live in the DC area. Live and work in the two wealthiest counties in the country.

You live in the US? Why? Go back to where you belong, in the promised land. Oh, and where it concerns you, you brag that you live and work in the wealthy areas? I guess that makes you feel better about youself. If you don't like the heat get out of the kitchen. So you live here and crow with your superior attitude? Simple solution, get the ** out.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015