one...two...tree

Alright Constitutional Scholars...

327 posts in this topic

That looks more like Mumbai instead of Detroit.

detroit-ghetto2.jpg

It probably is. He took the best of Melbourne and tried to make Detroit look it's worst. I'm sure you could take a few flattering pics of Detroit if you wanted to.

Get a library card! Use it! There's hope for you yet :P . . . if Cali can still afford books.

I love it when you talk library to me. :wub: Rrrrrroarrrrr.

Butt kisser.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
That looks more like Mumbai instead of Detroit.

detroit-ghetto2.jpg

It probably is. He took the best of Melbourne and tried to make Detroit look it's worst. I'm sure you could take a few flattering pics of Detroit if you wanted to.

Nope. This is about as good as Detroit gets:

88166051.owtelnjZ.Garage004.jpg

03150403_11_xl.jpg

Edited by Mister_Bill

BY is right about the reality of some US suburbs never mind if you want to compare them to other areas of the US or indeed worldwide. We should be embarrassed that some people live in conditions that are bordering on insanitary, if only if one takes it from the selfish aspect, that outbreaks of communicable diseases are a threat to the whole population, not just those living in these conditions.

Are libraries state or federal funded by the way? My local library is fabulous. :)

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Burned%20Out%20Car%20Rear.jpgdetroit5.jpg

Flat%20Car.jpgStreet%20Debris2.jpg

abandoned%20car5.jpgBarham%20Looking%20North%201.jpg

detroit10.jpgdetroit11.jpg

GAR%202.jpgStudebaker.jpg

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Arlans%201.jpgPackard%20Canyon%201.jpg

Packard%20Looking%20North%20from%20Cemetary.jpgmcs01b.jpg

newmcs01.jpgWarehouse%20near%20MCS.jpg

May%203,%202003%20Apartment2.jpgHighland%20Park4.jpg

enid_front.jpglongblock.jpg

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Destoyed%20Home11.jpgDestroyed%20Apartment%201_closeup.jpg

Destroyed%20Homes02.jpgNorth%20View01.jpg

St%20Cyril%20Center%20Close%20Up.jpgContinental%20Motors%20(east%20view).jpg

East%20Side%20Home%20301.jpgEast%20Side%20Home%20401.jpg

That is absolutely disgraceful. Any and every person here should be ashamed of that.

How does a country of 300 million end up like this? while countries of 30 and 21 million, like Canada and Australia look fantastic. Seriously how?

A country which is supposed to be the richest bla bla bla Land of Opportunity! :lol: And have this super awesome holy grail (for Christians), alien descended (for the atheist) constitution.

It's bloody disgraceful guys.

Between you anti-federalist republicans and your liberal (only rights matter) dems

End product: Detroit.

Edited by Constellation

That is absolutely disgraceful. Any and every person here should be ashamed of that.

How does a country of 300 million end up like this? while countries of 30 and 21 million, like Canada and Australia look fantastic. Seriously how?

A country which is supposed to be the richest bla bla bla Land of Opportunity! :lol: And have this super awesome holy grail (for Christians), alien descended (for the atheist) constitution.

Its the country where the rich get richer and the poor get poorer and the gap is widening all the time, who would have thought you ever see a Shanty Town in one of America's major cities.

K1 Visa Timeline
15th Dec 08 - I129F posted to VSC
1st June 09 - Interview at 9am, Medical at 2:50pm
15th June 09 - K1 Visa approved and received
23rd June 09 - Point of Entry (Atlanta, Georgia)
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline
25th Aug 09 - AOS + EAD + AP posted to Chicago Lockbox
2nd Oct 09 - EAD + AP Approved
22nd Oct 09 - AOS Approved
30th Oct 09 - Green Card in hand!

Removing Conditions Timeline
29th Sept 11 - I-751 posted to VSC
26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

20th Feb 15 - N-400 posted to Lewisville Lockbox

15th June 15 - Interview

1st July 15 - Oath Ceremony

NOW A US CITIZEN!

Its the country where the rich get richer and the poor get poorer and the gap is widening all the time, who would have thought you ever see a Shanty Town in one of America's major cities.

Here is your average Aussie street. I own property on these roads. My favorite place is on the last one, which is an apartment on the gold coast. If you span around you can see it.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&...=16&iwloc=A

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&...=13&iwloc=A

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&...027895&z=16

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&...027895&z=16

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&...mp;t=p&z=14

I then I have people here say go back if you don't like it.

Edited by Constellation

For us Aussies country first literally means our actual country first. Hence why you can be punched out for throwing your trash. We take great offense to anyone there that does not take care of the country. Further, both left wing and right wing parties believe in our people first too. Which means investing in them. That is, we help one another out. We love our cities there and take great pride in building them. Whereas people here love their sports teams and that's about it. EG go Pittsburgh steellers, while your city is a sh-thole.

Well you do have NYers who think their city is the best in the world, simply because they say so. :lol: Whereas to me NY is old, smelly and ugly. We're still waiting on the WTC. Construction would have started October 11 2001 in AUS. The city also needs to to get some color and bulldoze those dog ugly 70's and 30's style buildings :dead:

You can do it people! Just get your head out of your azz and stop believing the ingrained bull ####### about being the best and actually learn from others. The rejuvenation of America could create millions of much need jobs.

Edited by Constellation

Take 50% of the $600 billion annual military budget and invest it in America. This way America and Americans can prosper again. That is, rather than military contractors. Otherwise you are going to have to change your name to USP, United States of Poverty. The widening gap between the rich and poor is something akin to third world countries.

Chrysler was once good but their failure and unwillingness to change, as well as their arrogance in believing they were the best has now led to their utter failure.

So do you want to end up a Chrysler or a Toyota? Give it 50 years and your kids (or their kids) will be migrating to Mexico. :lol:

So anyone sitting here debating what is or is not intended (or in) by the constitution needs a dose of reality.

Edited by Constellation

Between you anti-federalist republicans and your liberal (only rights matter) dems

Looking at data from both the Fed and RBA, it's apparant that Australia has done a better job with monetary policy. They've consistently kept their interest rates above that of America, (in '2008 by as much as 300% higher than the US Federal funds target). So the Aussies aren't devaluing their currency by open-market expansion as much as we are.

Monetary expansion is never good for an economy. (F.A. Hayek won a Nobel for his superb analysis of business cycles.) A known by-product of monetary expasion (inflation) is poverty. I don't buy into your Nationalistic fervor-- Americans are no sloppier or lazier than Australians. America has been made poorer by it's fiscal and monetary policies. Division of labor, specialization, and economies of scale have suffered due to cheap credit crowding out sound capital investments, and all our resources bid away due to high costs. These are all monetary problems. There are insufficient resources to cover the mounting debt we are dug into.

As a side, the manufacturing industry in Australia has been falling for a year, which is a sign that recession has come to Australia. The RBA is starting to cut rates now, which will make every Australian poorer, so it looks like the RBA, like good lapdogs, are following the Fed.

21FUNNY.gif

And there's not even one building like that in Australia, right?

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015