cool

I Feel like a Slave

122 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
What do you mean by don't feed the troll

What I mean is... there are people who create an ID on VisaJourney so that they can post a provocative message, hoping to get a rise out of responders. This is called "trolling" - it's common not just on VJ but in general on the Internet. On VJ it's been happening a fair bit.

Am I certain that 'cool' is a troll? Not 100%. I may be wrong. If he really is an innocent victim, then your good wishes for him are deserved. But if not, I'd suggest letting this thread die out as quickly as possible. Hence, "don't feed the troll".

That is so stupid for someone to do that and absalutely no since at all. I do see what you mean. I was wondering why some people didn't respond to some threads.

well first of all it seems like she is lazy and probably went looking to get a guy from different country so she can hold the whole green card over your head... but at the same time why are u letting her do whatever she wants... be a man and tell her something.. my husband even here yet and i already told him how the whole credit report works lol... but what i dont get is when u say "oh your son dnt have to pay me any thing just help me in the Bills..." what does that even mean.. if u guys are married u share everything.. it seems more like ohh im gonna marry ur son but all he has to do is help with the bills and thats how he can pay me back for marrying him????????????????? (no offense)

Really good observation. That was spot on!!!!!!!!

إله الخير المغرب بلد جميل! Hasbunallah wa ni'am al-wakil Tawkkalna Alay Allah

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Moving this to "Moving Here and Your New Life In America" this is more about life in America and less about AOS.

You did file an I-485, and I-765?

Do you have work permit? (EAD)

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Guys i dnt know how to tell all that in just one Post, but will try to explain the Situation

My Wife and Me met online in 2005 decided to meet in person and when she went back to US filed for me.

came to US got married, even before we got married she asked me to look for a Job, because she was fired from her retail job, even before i got my visa she used to say once u come i will stop working.

well on every thing she have different "Alien" opinion then me .. actually from every body else around.. she dnt like to have any friends and not even saying hello to neighbors and i m totaly different so we have argument all the time about all the things

well 3rd week of my arrival in US i got job it was 4th or 3rd day of our marrige.. i m working... she decided to move to a Big apartment so "SHE" decided that we are going to move 3 bedroom apartment... she said it will be ok she gets partial disability money..

after 1st month of paying rent it was too much and she asked her ex husband to move with us so he can help in rent..

WHAT could i do?? i earn 1200$ and just rent was 830$ .. more over she used to use her ex husband's car whenever needed... so then she started saying buying me a CAR, we went to a car place choose a car financed it. i(Now i realised almost after one year that we have 25% APR because she have very bad credit)

i mean all this mess in her life and i feel like she got me here just to make her life easy.... Her ex husband moved out becasue we moved to a small apartment after few months .. infact we moved about 6 times in just 17 Months:S

i m amazed "Thats American Life"

when i was back home she said to me and my mom .... oh your son dnt have to pay me any thing just help me in the Bills... but eventually every thing came on my shoulders now ... i can not just explain all of this pain i m going through i feel so embarrassed. she is addicted to Alcohal and smoking so i have to pay for every thing.

Some time when we argue she says she will go to USCIS and remove my file...when i say that i will file against u that u r abusing me and using me to make her life better. she Calls me a Terrorist because i m Muslim, she says sorry then.

She is on Prozac and Paxil.

is she right in saying that i am responsible for her all needs she dnt have to work?

we will be married 2 years this agust still waiting for green card.

Please give your opinions

Sorry for your pain.

I've read through most of the posts...not all. While most will call the woman lazy and all that..... People don't become lazy over night. They become alcoholics overnight. If she told you she planned to not work when you marry her, and you didn't like that....and you disagree on most issues....

THEN why in the world did you marry her. If you already knew all these things, you also knew you should have ran in the other direction.

And I don't know a MAN on this planet that would allow a woman's ex husband to move in with him and his wife. :unsure:

Sounds to me like she's not the only person that wanted something the easy way.

Just sayin.

Married: 02/12/2009

Mailed I130 (Chicago Lockbox): 04/23/2009

I130 Received (Chicago Lockbox): 04/26/2009

I130 Received CSC: 04/30/2009

I130 Processed CSC: 04/30/2009

NOA1 Mailed: 04/30/2009

Check Cashed: 05/04/2009

Touch1: 05/05/2009

Touch2: 05/14/2009Touch3: 05/15/2009 Address change online?

Touch4: 05/22/2009Touch5: 05/26/2009 Called to check on address change, change made over the phone?

Touch6: 08/11/2009 Hopefully beginning to be processedTouch7: 08/12/2009

Touch8: 08/20/2009 RFE !! Response 09/01/2009

Touch9: 09/14/2009 Touch10: 09/21/2009

I130 APPROVED!! 09/21/2009

NVC case # assigned: 10/02/2009

BABY GIRL BORN 10/5/2009!!!

AOS bill generated:10/14/2009 Paid 10/15/2009

DS3032 e-mailed and mailed:10/21/2009

I864 mailed:10/22/2009

DS3032 accepted:11/09/2009

Received checklist letter for missing ds230: 11/09/2009

IV bill generated/paid/IV docs overnighted to NVC: 11/10/2009

IV docs received 11/12/2009

AVR:all docs received: 11/19/2009

SIGN IN FAILED!! 11/28/2009 woot woot!!

CASE COMPLETE!! 11/30/2009

Received Interview Letter: 12/02/2009

INTERVIEW: JANUARY 12, 2010

APPROVED!!! : 01/11/2010 interviewed after medical on 11th

POE JFK : 02/11/2010

Timeline
This is a form of Modern day Pimping being done by American Women/with the ex husband against their foreign Husbands.
http://www.nomarriage.com/ Edited by YuAndDan

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

A .does the paxil and prozac work? Im not use to seeing both of same type med given ieserotinin reuptakers

B. How do you make anyone be thier slave.? Dude came here and took over from the start. If I said anything about him being Muslim it would be ON like Donkey Kong. wow Im muslim 2.

Tell me again why YOU married such a lady??

We make our own bed in Life. read it its in the Quran!!

august 2004 I-129 filed (neb)

DEC 2004 Approved

interview: SEOUL

MArch 21st , 2005AR for special security clearance,washington

May 18th tranfer case from Seoul to Islammabad

June 21st security clearance done

June 28th online at the embassy in Islamabad

waiting for paper transfer and the good word

OCTOBER 14TH 2005 Interview Number 2: ISLAMABAD, PK

AR number 2 sent to DOS per Islamabad (2 cable request)

Nov 22 okd updated financial and etc proof accepted / embassy waiting for security cables

dec 20th one cable back waiting on 2nd

Jan 17th.. good word recieved. SECURITY CHECKS ALL CLEAR!!! DOS says embassy to contact him within two weeks!!!!!!

FEBRUARY 10th, 2006 VISA RECIEVED!!! They called him In via phone, stamped his passort and sent him on his way!!!

FEB 28th WELCOME HOME>>>POE CHICAGO did not even look at xray, few questions. one hour wait at Poe

march 10th marriage (nikkah at the islamic center)

aug 2006 AOS interview, cond 2 yr GC arrived september

June 2008 applied for removal of conditions on permant residency aka awaiting for 10 yr greencard

Dec 2008 10yr green card approved, no interview.

Timeline
This is a form of Modern day Pimping being done by American Women/with the ex husband against their foreign Husbands.
http://www.nomarriage.com/

LOL... the website is too funny :lol:

Yep, In this case this website fits! Don't marry an American Woman!, Marry a Foreign Woman!

I love some of the topics there:

Serious stuff

• 80% of American mothers have postpartum depression
  • Why men should not marry
  • Sex after marriage stops
  • Marry foreign women only
  • Marry only if you want kids
  • Children are so overrated
  • Why marriage no longer makes sense
  • Examples of modern American women / page 2 3
  • Any American man can find a beautiful and loyal foreign girlfriend or wife
  • Give me ONE good reason why a man should sign a marriage contract with an American woman
  • You should be proud if American women call you a "loser"
  • American women will bring out the WORST in you
  • Typical evening of a married man with kids
  • What your future wife will be thinking a few years after you have children
  • Men should not even think about getting married and having children until they are in their 40s
  • Majority of American women have Histrionic and Narcissistic disorders
  • 20% of men who think they are fathers are not
  • Description of modern American women
  • 90% of American women marry up
  • Whom not to marry
  • American women are fracked, they priced themselves out of the market
  • Fracking decent mid-priced whores twice a week is less expensive than a wife
  • A page for men under 25 and for everyone else who is still chasing kitty ;)
  • Marriage means you become a slave to your job
  • Why marriage used to work, but no longer works
  • How women manipulate you
  • American woman's "Perfect Guy" qualities list
  • Enduring The Incessant Whining of Single Females on Valentines Day

Sorry for your pain!

Do you have proof that she was payed by her ex for the GC?

Is there any way to be able to go until august, get your removal of conditions and then file for divorce? And then I would consider talking to USCIS about her actions. I mean #######?! Don't let her know about your intentions otherwise I am almost sure she will make you pay for your GC so that she doesn't ruin the interview for you in August.

If waiting until August is no option and you didn't just come for the GC then I would really get on the next flight home. This woman doesn't deserve anyone to stay with her to pay her bills. And you deserve better treatment too.

Good luck!

I vote it's a troll.

one little sign is he claims he started working 3 or 4th day after getting married.... ead takes at least 60 to 90 days after filing.

something just doesn't sound genuine about this one.

Sounds like someone who isn't familiar with the process and isn't really going through the paperwork most of us are familiar with that goes with the k1/ead/aos.

-S.

Dude you are forgetting about the 90 Days EAD that they Stamp at JFK

I might be mistaken on this one, but I thought that the only way this worked to actually help in legal employment was a grey area regarding the temporary stamp at POE regarding K-Visas. Has that not since been rectified?

Yes, but I think the employer has to check. There was no indication of the kind of job. And he can always continue his application even if there is a divorce.

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Nothing like a good old fashioned American woman bashing is there? Do you feel better about yourself now that you made us ALL sound like useless pieces of #######?!?!?!?!?!?!?! That is absurd, he got a bad deal yes, but we are not all uselsess, hateful nasty, lazy people! You need to think about what you write before you generalize us all in the same catagory! My husband is from another country, been here 8 months, just got his EAD, and I would NEVER expect only him to work! I have never made him feel bad because he can't work! MEAN PEOPLE SUCK!

Hummm.... Are we having a case of PMS? Guilty conscience? Bashing? Did I miss it? OMG when did all american women get bashed? I sure hated I missed that! Hey... matter of fact I 'didn't' miss it.. know why? Never happened! As I recall, after reading "each' post, he was referring to his wife treating him badly. Not all american women treating their foreign fiances or husbands badly. He is confused about how the family nest operates here, and Im sure alot of ppl are. Things operate differently in other countries, and Im sure you can imagines 'but maybe not', how much of a culture shock it would be coming here. Get a grip and quick accusing people of generalizing and practice on your communication skills! Come to think about it.... maybe ur the troll coming in the muck things up in an apparently peaceful thread... hummmmmm

This is for cool: Maybe ur a troll... maybe ur not troll... but anyhoo putting in my thought wont hurt. Im not familiar with the responsibility of the spouse if the marriage does not work out. But what I have been 'told' is that after you come here and serperate from your spouse, your spouse in then responsible for your support. Thats what the affidavit of support is for. My thought is give her a taste of her own medicine, have her support you. Marriage is 50/50... your are not there to cater to her every whim. Life is too short to be miserable. You dont have to go back to your own country. You dont have to have a bank account... you can go to a check cashing place and have your checks cashed. Save ur money, put it aside, and leave her... she will ruin your life, just like she has ruined yours. Sorry to be so upfront, Im sorry about the situation you found yourself in... but its not too late to be happy.

“You cannot enter heaven until you believe, and you will not truly believe until you (truly) love one another.” [Muslim, Al-Iman (Faith); 93]

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.