ZARQA

my husband visa was denied

76 posts in this topic

please give us more informations to be able to help u

there must be a reason for them to do this ..in most cases i saw like 98% have real reasons ..so can u share us some about u and ur Husband?

im sorry to hear this ..we all may have the same .so lets us now please .

You have no Idea what you are talking about to say that 98% of the time that they are right in making the decision that they do. Let's see when you have your interview if all goes well. It kills me when people think that there has to be something wrong with the relationship as a reason why some not all don't get their visa.

I don't understand.

He didn't know how many times that YOU were married? How many times were you married?

That is between her and her spouse. #######.

Out attacking people again? WOW!! You really are a vicious person aren't you? And using foul language now? Tsk tsk tsk...

Find it hard to believe that you can twist a person's words to look so ugly. Says a lot about your character... again I say your CHARACTER not religion, race or even sex.

Let me clarify this MUSLIMLADY, the OP said the problems was the CO asked how many times SHE (Petitioner) got married before, and he replied something. Could it be that she was married before and it was dissolved but they didn't disclose it? Or they did not include the papers in hence the denial?

Now, see... perfectly good clarification. There was no need to go bite people's head. If you can't understand english properly, as you seem to be having trouble lately, please do not go around spreading your hateful self. Inflicting your sad and pathetic personality all over VJ. The OP asked for help, naturally everybody is interested to know the details. If she wanted to keep it private then she shouldn't have posted her situation here.

This is my last response for you, I am not stooping to your level wasting my time typing words in my defense. Let your God and my God be the judge between the two of us.

Tngirl

I still feel you made a racist and discriminating statement towards MENA in your previous thread that I responded to. So you may say whatever you like.

Whatever floats your boat... whatever floats your boat.

As I said let your God and my God be the judge between the two of us.

come on everyone

we should carry respect to each other and all of us ..

im PRETTY SURE none meant any bad means or words ..its just this PROCESS make us MAD ...uhmmmmmmmm

we will get through it ...

lets get calm all please

Being racists or not, being MENA or not, being a green alien from Mars, THESE ARE NOT THE ISSUE OF THIS THREAD.!!!!!

ZORQA's probelm is, NOW how do we help her? , by bickering???, GROW UP!!! and take it elsewhere.

Lets help her, advise her the best we can. This is a Visa help webiste, lets help her. Cause if this thread gets locked cause of the bickering, we wont be able to help her and support her in her time of need.

bickering? Paris, I wish it was just that....

but you're right.. :ot2:

wish she'd say more though... i'm getting nervous with this 'fake' marriage accusations being made by the CO.

Wonder how they can deduce that in a 5 min interview. :bonk:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

there must be a reason for them to do this ..in most cases i saw like 98% have real reasons ..so can u share us some about u and ur Husband?

You have no Idea what you are talking about to say that 98% of the time that they are right in making the decision that they do. Let's see when you have your interview if all goes well. It kills me when people think that there has to be something wrong with the relationship as a reason why some not all don't get their visa.

I don't understand.

He didn't know how many times that YOU were married? How many times were you married?

Out attacking people again? WOW!! You really are a vicious person aren't you? And using foul language now? Tsk tsk tsk...

Find it hard to believe that you can twist a person's words to look so ugly. Says a lot about your character... again I say your CHARACTER not religion, race or even sex.

Let me clarify this MUSLIMLADY, the OP said the problems was the CO asked how many times SHE (Petitioner) got married before, and he replied something. Could it be that she was married before and it was dissolved but they didn't disclose it? Or they did not include the papers in hence the denial?

Now, see... perfectly good clarification. There was no need to go bite people's head. If you can't understand english properly, as you seem to be having trouble lately, please do not go around spreading your hateful self. Inflicting your sad and pathetic personality all over VJ. The OP asked for help, naturally everybody is interested to know the details. If she wanted to keep it private then she shouldn't have posted her situation here.

This is my last response for you, I am not stooping to your level wasting my time typing words in my defense. Let your God and my God be the judge between the two of us.

Tngirl

I still feel you made a racist and discriminating statement towards MENA in your previous thread that I responded to. So you may say whatever you like.

Whatever floats your boat... whatever floats your boat.

As I said let your God and my God be the judge between the two of us.

come on everyone

we should carry respect to each other and all of us ..

im PRETTY SURE none meant any bad means or words ..its just this PROCESS make us MAD ...uhmmmmmmmm

we will get through it ...

lets get calm all please

I know what frustration is and I know what being attacked is.

I've already reported this racist comment to the moderator and hope that some action will be taken against her.

I won't tolerate such behavior and nobody should be accused of being a racist. If I was living in the US or she living in my country, I'd sue her for defamation.

I'm sorry but that comment was uncalled for and I am left with no choice but to report this matter.

uhm

actaully im not saying we should accept any attacks ...but why not forgiving knowing tht this process is really frustrating ...i know how u feel Tngirl ..and also MuslimLady ...cant we just forgive ..we r here to help not to accuse and report ...i believe if Zarqa read this she will be sad really

so please lets be more decent and work on her Issue ,,please ?!

YA ALAH Bless Our Joureny To The End , Ameen

Je T'aime Till My Dying Day

I don't understand.

Tngirl

I'm sorry I forgot.. just so nobody here ever gets the wrong idea about my so called racist comment... read this thread...

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...196855&st=0

To the OP, we really do need more info.

Sorry about how your thread turned out.. but lots of us here are still willing to help.

Edited by tngirl21809

sorry to have heard about your demise , let all pray that every thing is sorted out soon good bless.

What needs to be done, is to first find out what the slip said that the C.O. gave her husband.

Zorqa's husband needs to write down all that happened in interview, from how receptive C.O. was to him, to what questions were asked, all of it from when he entered the C.O. office till he left.

Once we know what processing slip said, then we can guide her better, and help her. But regardless, I would contact embassy and demand a new interview, and this time, petitioner should be there if all possible. Especially after what was said by C.O. of a fake marriage.

Good luck, my heart goes out to you.

Being racists or not, being MENA or not, being a green alien from Mars, THESE ARE NOT THE ISSUE OF THIS THREAD.!!!!!

ZORQA's probelm is, NOW how do we help her? , by bickering???, GROW UP!!! and take it elsewhere.

Lets help her, advise her the best we can. This is a Visa help webiste, lets help her. Cause if this thread gets locked cause of the bickering, we wont be able to help her and support her in her time of need.

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

For everyone involved, stop the personal attacks, the personal comments and complaints about each other. Keep this thread on topic as a number of posters have suggested or it will be locked. Those of you who have personal issues with each other, keep them off of the public forums and find some private way to deal with them.

Edited by Kathryn41

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
yeah everyone has his own fight and case ....

its sad tht some CO have personal problems ..and some countries have problems at US consulates ...but i hope most of us can consider my idea of getting the USC t attend the Interview ...i believe the red flags can be cleared better by the USC (LPR through previous marriage or big age gap or other red flags ) at least it leave the sick CO no way to say NO ...if all documents are presented and clear ..and answers are convincing and identical everywhere .

yes I agree with you no_where_man, I wish EVERYONE (USC) can make it to their foreign spouse's interviews, I'm SO GLAD I went with my husband, we had NO QUESTIONS asked AT ALL :dance: just sign the papers and done!

of course it was ALL GOD's will, but the idea that I was there too, HELPED alot too!!!!

I'll be praying for you all there!

7-22-2008 Sent I129F to CSC

7-31-2008 NOA1

12-8-2008 checked case status online.. APPROVED!!!

12-12-2008 received hard copy NOA2 !!!!!

12-17-2008 received NVC Case # !!!!!

1-5-2009 received Packet 3!!!!!

1-22-2009 Interview Date!!!!! Please pray for us!

2-5-2009 US here we come :)

4-19-2009 Wedding Day!!!

AOS

6-4-2009 AOS Filed!!!

6-25-2009 Fingerprints appt!!!

7-9-2009 email: "EAD card production ordered"

7-14-2009 email: "EAD card production ordered"

7-15-2009 email: "Approval Notice Sent"

7-17-2009 EAD Card received

9-15-2009 AOS Interview

7y3zfuchf.png

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline
I don't understand.

I been married twice, he is my second marriage and he said twice, so I don't know what is going on, they have my divorce paper, am lost, tomorrow I have to call the Embassy to see if they can reconsider a new interview, other way the lawyer i spoke this morning told me to wait until the case is back will take 6month to 1 year :crying: and we will have the chance to fight, so in the mean time I will go back to Spain and stay with my husband is that is the case.

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Madrid, Spain my husband is Jordanian

Marriage : Jan. 28-2008 we know each other since 2003

I-130 Sent : 2008-05-15

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-05-21

I-130 touched 10-06-08 and again 10-07-08

I-129 Sent : 9-10-2008 Your item was delivered at 2:05 PM on September 13, 2008 in SAINT ALBANS, VT 05479. 4 months later because they never send me the receipt was an error in the address

I-129 NOA1: 09-16-2008

touched!! 9-27-2008

I-130 Approved : 3-2-2009 I'm so happyyyyyyyy!!!!

I-129 Approved: 3-2-2009

NVC Received :

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill :

3-11-2009: Pay I-864 Bill

3-12-2009:Receive I-864 Package :

3-12-2009 : Return Completed I-864 :

3-10-2009: Return Completed DS-3032 :

Receive IV Bill :

3-18-2009: Pay IV Bill :

3-19-2009: Receive Instruction Package

4-8-2009:Case Completed at NVC

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 4 Received : 4-13-2009 at 11:57 am

Medical Exam: 5-11-2009

Interview Date :5-20-2009 at 9:am the time in Florida will be 3:00 am

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Comments :

I don't understand.

I been married twice, he is my second marriage and he said twice, so I don't know what is going on, they have my divorce paper, am lost, tomorrow I have to call the Embassy to see if they can reconsider a new interview, other way the lawyer i spoke this morning told me to wait until the case is back will take 6month to 1 year :crying: and we will have the chance to fight, so in the mean time I will go back to Spain and stay with my husband is that is the case.

NO!! NO!!! Definitely don't wait til you case goes back to USCIS!!!!

I've read some here who was able to get 2nd interview and passed.

Call embassy first, confirm what happened. Maybe they lost your divorce papers... or maybe there was a typo in the system.

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline
I don't understand.

Call embassy first, confirm what happened. Maybe they lost your divorce papers... or maybe there was a typo in the system.

I called, but today is only interviews, tomorrow they will answer all the call for citizens, I paid 10 euros just to know that, of course I will requested a second interview because I am so lost, even the lawyer told me something is wrong there, but i will call tomorrow, I even want to take a plane and be there face to face

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Madrid, Spain my husband is Jordanian

Marriage : Jan. 28-2008 we know each other since 2003

I-130 Sent : 2008-05-15

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-05-21

I-130 touched 10-06-08 and again 10-07-08

I-129 Sent : 9-10-2008 Your item was delivered at 2:05 PM on September 13, 2008 in SAINT ALBANS, VT 05479. 4 months later because they never send me the receipt was an error in the address

I-129 NOA1: 09-16-2008

touched!! 9-27-2008

I-130 Approved : 3-2-2009 I'm so happyyyyyyyy!!!!

I-129 Approved: 3-2-2009

NVC Received :

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill :

3-11-2009: Pay I-864 Bill

3-12-2009:Receive I-864 Package :

3-12-2009 : Return Completed I-864 :

3-10-2009: Return Completed DS-3032 :

Receive IV Bill :

3-18-2009: Pay IV Bill :

3-19-2009: Receive Instruction Package

4-8-2009:Case Completed at NVC

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 4 Received : 4-13-2009 at 11:57 am

Medical Exam: 5-11-2009

Interview Date :5-20-2009 at 9:am the time in Florida will be 3:00 am

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Comments :

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
I don't understand.

I called, but today is only interviews, tomorrow they will answer all the call for citizens, I paid 10 euros just to know that, of course I will requested a second interview because I am so lost, even the lawyer told me something is wrong there, but i will call tomorrow, I even want to take a plane and be there face to face

jsut keep after them till they schedule another Interview

and if that happenes ..get the date and time and ask if u need an Interview letter so ur man be able to go inside ..and MAKE sure please u r there ...

as we say ..when the USC is there ..tht leave them no way to play their games IF all the papers are correct and accurate ...

my best wishes and dont forget to keep us updated please

YA ALAH Bless Our Joureny To The End , Ameen

Je T'aime Till My Dying Day

I don't understand.

and if that happenes ..get the date and time and ask if u need an Interview letter so ur man be able to go inside ..and MAKE sure please u r there ...

as we say ..when the USC is there ..tht leave them no way to play their games IF all the papers are correct and accurate ...

Call back tomorrow, see if you can schedule a interview next week, it will give you time to breath, and for the shock to wear off that your bouth feeling now, and gather everything you can pertaining to your current marriage, past marriage, but tell them please hang on to your file, no use to schedule interview and you go and they sent your file back to U.S.A. It will all work out Dearest. You are in our prays!!!

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

I don't understand.

Call back tomorrow, see if you can schedule a interview next week, it will give you time to breath, and for the shock to wear off that your bouth feeling now, and gather everything you can pertaining to your current marriage, past marriage, but tell them please hang on to your file, no use to schedule interview and you go and they sent your file back to U.S.A. It will all work out Dearest. You are in our prays!!!

yep, breathe breathe breathe and let the shock wears off. once you are calm you'll be able to find solutions to this problem.

i'm sorry you are having such a hard time, we will say prayers for you and hope that things work out.

My husband visa was denied,they said this is a fake marriage I called my congressman they told me they will call me back, I try to keep the papers in Madrid to reschedule a new interview, anyone please with a case like that, tell me what to do.

this is crazy, I don't know what is next step, help please

sorry to hear this dear, you're in my prayers that all will work out for you and your hubby (F)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline
My husband visa was denied,they said this is a fake marriage I called my congressman they told me they will call me back, I try to keep the papers in Madrid to reschedule a new interview, anyone please with a case like that, tell me what to do.

this is crazy, I don't know what is next step, help please

Sorry this happened to you.

sam

USCIS (Vermont Service Center)
Mailed I-130 Packet on 04/01/08
Received in Chicago 04/02/08
NOA1 piority date 04/07/08
Touch 09/26/08
Touch 09/27/08
Touch/Approved (NOA2): 12/29/08

NVC Journey
NVC Case Number assigned 01/05/09
AOS and DS-3032 generated 01/06/09
Emailed DS-3032 01/08/09
AOS recieved in the mail 01/12/09
Paid AOS online 01/12/09
AOS shows paid 01/13/09
Sent AOS 01/27/09
DS-3032 accepted 01/13/09
DS-230 (IV Fee Bill) paid online 01/15/09
DS-230 shows paid 01/16/09
Sent DS-230 02/20/09
Case Completed 03/10/09

Addis Ababa Embassy Interview - 5/07/09
Received passport with visa - 5/12/09
POE - 07/18/09

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Keep your hopes up! I know it is very sad, because yall are man and wife. They probably will give you another interview. When a person is officially denied they will send your passport and other info. back to you. My finacee from the Phils. was denied, it was stated on her letter, they determined the intent was for immigration to the USA only. I have been there to see her 3 times. Good luck, keep your chin up, and think positively. I am planning to appeal their decision, having already contacted my Senator's senior staff. May God Bless!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.