ZARQA

my husband visa was denied

76 posts in this topic

consulate can issue a visa denial but can never mention your marriage is fake,or may be u didnt submit closure of previous marriages

yep, this was what i was thinking of... or perhaps the attached disolution of previous marriage got lost.

in some instances, i've read people receiving a letter that specifically points out why they got denied... maybe you can ask this from the USE?

try calling the embassy for 2nd interview, with luck they will give him another one and he will get different consul and pass.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
please give us more informations to be able to help u

there must be a reason for them to do this ..in most cases i saw like 98% have real reasons ..so can u share us some about u and ur Husband?

im sorry to hear this ..we all may have the same .so lets us now please .

You have no Idea what you are talking about to say that 98% of the time that they are right in making the decision that they do. Let's see when you have your interview if all goes well. It kills me when people think that there has to be something wrong with the relationship as a reason why some not all don't get their visa.

I don't understand.

He didn't know how many times that YOU were married? How many times were you married?

That is between her and her spouse. #######.

Out attacking people again? WOW!! You really are a vicious person aren't you? And using foul language now? Tsk tsk tsk...

Find it hard to believe that you can twist a person's words to look so ugly. Says a lot about your character... again I say your CHARACTER not religion, race or even sex.

Let me clarify this MUSLIMLADY, the OP said the problems was the CO asked how many times SHE (Petitioner) got married before, and he replied something. Could it be that she was married before and it was dissolved but they didn't disclose it? Or they did not include the papers in hence the denial?

Now, see... perfectly good clarification. There was no need to go bite people's head. If you can't understand english properly, as you seem to be having trouble lately, please do not go around spreading your hateful self. Inflicting your sad and pathetic personality all over VJ. The OP asked for help, naturally everybody is interested to know the details. If she wanted to keep it private then she shouldn't have posted her situation here.

This is my last response for you, I am not stooping to your level wasting my time typing words in my defense. Let your God and my God be the judge between the two of us.

Tngirl

we setteled this down already ..she just may have a hard days lately ..arent we all ?

im sure again she dnt mean so ....

lets share the best solution to support our friend Zarqa in tht Issue ...

YA ALAH Bless Our Joureny To The End , Ameen

Je T'aime Till My Dying Day

there must be a reason for them to do this ..in most cases i saw like 98% have real reasons ..so can u share us some about u and ur Husband?

You have no Idea what you are talking about to say that 98% of the time that they are right in making the decision that they do. Let's see when you have your interview if all goes well. It kills me when people think that there has to be something wrong with the relationship as a reason why some not all don't get their visa.

I don't understand.

He didn't know how many times that YOU were married? How many times were you married?

So far as I am reading the response correctly, I believe that what he said was that in 98% of cases he's seen there are "real reasons", that does not mean they are the right reasons. Just that real reasons are given. The OP stated that from the beginning the CO didn't like her husband and accused the marriage as being fake. That is not a "real reason" to deny a visa. There must be some underlying "reason" ("right" or not) for this to happen. I do not believe this response was meant to cause offense, just to clarify that a visa denial requires some sort of "real" or tangible "reason".

In regards to the question as to how many times the OP has been married... she posted that he rhusband was harassed by the CO for not knowing how many times she was married. If the CO asked the question and he got it wrong, (or was accused of getting that question wrong), it's totally fair to at least ask the question since it appears this was possibly one of the reasons the CO denied the visa. The OP made it everyone's business since she posted it here on the board asking for opinions. Otherwise it would only be between her, her spouse AND the federal government.

:thumbs: very well said Lupy.

Timeline
consulate can issue a visa denial but can never mention your marriage is fake,or may be u didnt submit closure of previous marriages

yep, this was what i was thinking of... or perhaps the attached disolution of previous marriage got lost.

in some instances, i've read people receiving a letter that specifically points out why they got denied... maybe you can ask this from the USE?

try calling the embassy for 2nd interview, with luck they will give him another one and he will get different consul and pass.

thats a good solution and heres the steps as one member stated before ?

1: call the embassy ...

2: as u get through try to talk to a SUPERVISOR OR SENIOR CONSULAR OFFICER

3: inquire about your case and let them know u wana schedule another Interview ..

in some cases the Information operator (which first answer ur call ) would say theres no supervisors avaliable bla bla bla ...keep with them and insist ..and u will get through ....my wife tried this before earlier abt an issue when she were here ..first they hang on her face ..she called again and i must tell `` they got afraid of wht my wife gave them ``

SO give it many tries please ..our hearts with you

:ot2:

I don't understand.

Out attacking people again? WOW!! You really are a vicious person aren't you? And using foul language now? Tsk tsk tsk...

Find it hard to believe that you can twist a person's words to look so ugly. Says a lot about your character... again I say your CHARACTER not religion, race or even sex.

Let me clarify this MUSLIMLADY, the OP said the problems was the CO asked how many times SHE (Petitioner) got married before, and he replied something. Could it be that she was married before and it was dissolved but they didn't disclose it? Or they did not include the papers in hence the denial?

Now, see... perfectly good clarification. There was no need to go bite people's head. If you can't understand english properly, as you seem to be having trouble lately, please do not go around spreading your hateful self. Inflicting your sad and pathetic personality all over VJ. The OP asked for help, naturally everybody is interested to know the details. If she wanted to keep it private then she shouldn't have posted her situation here.

This is my last response for you, I am not stooping to your level wasting my time typing words in my defense. Let your God and my God be the judge between the two of us.

Tngirl

we setteled this down already ..she just may have a hard days lately ..arent we all ?

im sure again she dnt mean so ....

lets share the best solution to support our friend Zarqa in tht Issue ...

Yep, I know. She's been out attacking me twice now, hard not to take it personally. And she specifically apologized to you... never to me. So I did feel the need to at least put in a defense against her malicious accusations. But as I said, this is now between her and her God.

:ot2:

Haven't figured out this denial yet. Although... I'm thinking either there's a typographical glitch on the USE's system showing a different number about the petitioner's previous marriage or there's an undissolved marriage there. (Could be some error too... like the disolution was not recorded properly).

I'm always curious about denials and RFEs because I am scared of getting a denial.... aren't we all?

sorry to have heard about your demise , let all pray that every thing is sorted out soon good bless.

What needs to be done, is to first find out what the slip said that the C.O. gave her husband.

Zorqa's husband needs to write down all that happened in interview, from how receptive C.O. was to him, to what questions were asked, all of it from when he entered the C.O. office till he left.

Once we know what processing slip said, then we can guide her better, and help her. But regardless, I would contact embassy and demand a new interview, and this time, petitioner should be there if all possible. Especially after what was said by C.O. of a fake marriage.

Good luck, my heart goes out to you.

Edited by Paris Heart

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
To the OP-- consulate must have issued a reason of denial, did your husband get any official paper from the consulate?

If he did, then focus on that and read it carefully as to what the reasons has been given. If no official reason was given to your husband, you might want to email the consulate and ask for the reason or call them up.

As others have stated, you have to keep calling your congressman and see if they can step in with your case. You also need to give a detailed discription of what all went on the day of interview. Plus check your i-130, G-325 papers again, did you make any mistake regarding previous divorces or as such.

Look at all the red flags in your marriage, something like large age gap, or if someone attained LPR by marrying you previously.

Best wishes for the uphill battle ahead (F)

''

3: inquire about your case and let them know u wana schedule another Interview ..

in some cases the Information operator (which first answer ur call ) would say theres no supervisors avaliable bla bla bla ...keep with them and insist ..and u will get through ....my wife tried this before earlier abt an issue when she were here ..first they hang on her face ..she called again and i must tell `` they got afraid of wht my wife gave them ``

yep, as a US Citizen and a tax payer you are entitled to at least polite service from your own US Embassy.

So keep calling and ask for a senior supervisor as No_Where_Man suggested. Then try and not be too emotional and make your case clear with the officer. If you can manage to request 2nd interview, go and attend the interview with your husband.

We are all praying for a good outcome for you.

yep, as a US Citizen and a tax payer you are entitled to at least polite service from your own US Embassy.

So keep calling and ask for a senior supervisor as No_Where_Man suggested. Then try and not be too emotional and make your case clear with the officer. If you can manage to request 2nd interview, go and attend the interview with your husband.

We are all praying for a good outcome for you.

Tngirl and No Where Man are 100% correct on this. Be strong Hon, you are stronger then you know you are!!! You will get thru this soon. My prays are with you.

Truly happy!!!

Timeline

I don't understand.

Tngirl

I still feel you made a racist and discriminating statement towards MENA in your previous thread that I responded to. So you may say whatever you like.

إله الخير المغرب بلد جميل! Hasbunallah wa ni'am al-wakil Tawkkalna Alay Allah

I don't understand.

Tngirl

I still feel you made a racist and discriminating statement towards MENA in your previous thread that I responded to. So you may say whatever you like.

Whatever floats your boat... whatever floats your boat.

As I said let your God and my God be the judge between the two of us.

Timeline

I don't understand.

Tngirl

come on everyone

we should carry respect to each other and all of us ..

im PRETTY SURE none meant any bad means or words ..its just this PROCESS make us MAD ...uhmmmmmmmm

we will get through it ...

lets get calm all please

I don't understand.

Tngirl

come on everyone

im PRETTY SURE none meant any bad means or words ..its just this PROCESS make us MAD ...uhmmmmmmmm

lets get calm all please

Being racists or not, being MENA or not, being a green alien from Mars, THESE ARE NOT THE ISSUE OF THIS THREAD.!!!!!

ZORQA's probelm is, NOW how do we help her? , by bickering???, GROW UP!!! and take it elsewhere.

Lets help her, advise her the best we can. This is a Visa help webiste, lets help her. Cause if this thread gets locked cause of the bickering, we wont be able to help her and support her in her time of need.

Edited by Paris Heart

Truly happy!!!

Timeline

I don't understand.

Tngirl

come on everyone

lets get calm all please

Being racists or not, being MENA or not, being a green alien from Mars, THESE ARE NOT THE ISSUE OF THIS THREAD.!!!!!

ZORQA's probelm is, NOW how do we help her? , by bickering???, GROW UP!!! and take it elsewhere.

Lets help her, advise her the best we can. This is a Visa help webiste, lets help her.

i suggested to call and talk wiz supervisor or senior consular officer ...and other suggested the congressman ...but wht im saying ..calling the embassy and trying to get another Interview is better before they turn the petition back to USA

when the petition is turned back its like putting it in a black hole called `` USCIS ``

I don't understand.

Tngirl

come on everyone

lets get calm all please

I know what frustration is and I know what being attacked is.

I've already reported this racist comment to the moderator and hope that some action will be taken against her.

I won't tolerate such behavior and nobody should be accused of being a racist. If I was living in the US or she living in my country, I'd sue her for defamation.

I'm sorry but that comment was uncalled for and I am left with no choice but to report this matter.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.