lima

K-1 preparing

14 posts in this topic

Hello to all,

I found site few days ( so happy because it) ago and now i have questions :)

My fiance is in US and we are preparing papers for K-1

What advices can you give to us ? Is here anybody from Bosnia in K-1 process ?

My questions is :

Can i send scanned G325A form ( because signature) by email and that she just print it or that can be problem ?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

USCIS MAY issue an RFE for an originally signed G-325A.

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Moldova
Timeline
:guides:

GOD is Good,GOD is Great,GOD is Awesome!

*K1*(process time 7months & 13days)*

12.11.2007 -Filed I-129F

07.24.2008 -VISA interview. APPROVED!!!

*AOS*(process time 7months & 5days)*

11.26.2008 -Filed AOS,EAD,AP

02.09.2009- AP Received

03.20.2009-EAD Received

07.09.2009-2Year Green Card Received

*ROC*(process time 3months & 18days)*

04.04.2011-Filed ROC(I-751)

07.28.2011-10 Year GC Received

*NATURALIZATION*(process time 4months & 27days)*

04/02/2014- Filed N-400

07/08/14-Interview (Recommended for Approval)

08/29/2014-Oath Ceremony

as1cCDkFg000010OXNsenwxNjA0emx8V2UgaGF2Z

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline
USCIS MAY issue an RFE for an originally signed G-325A.

yea, they MAY issue RFE, which can delay the process by weeks or months...

UpdatedTimeline.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

I wouldn't risk it. As I recall the instructions are pretty clear that the letter showing intent to marry must be original and signed, so the fiancee is going to have to mail something to the US one way or another. I'd include an original G-235A and a passport picture in that package.

Timeline
I wouldn't risk it. As I recall the instructions are pretty clear that the letter showing intent to marry must be original and signed, so the fiancee is going to have to mail something to the US one way or another. I'd include an original G-235A and a passport picture in that package.

also any original divorce papers...

UpdatedTimeline.jpg

I send my signed and scanned G325A form by email and our application was approved. Tho, our attorney said that my fiance can signed it for me. My fiance don't like it that way so they send it to me to signed and send the I129F Package. It works!

2008 K1Timeline:

I-129F Application

10/25 Received letter from USEM

11/21-11/22 Med Exam

12/02 Interview date, 7AM (Approved)

12/10 Visa on Hand

Date & Place of POE: 12/17 Detroit

03/10/09 Wedding

2009 AOS / EAD / AP Timeline:

4/07 Mailed AOS Package

4/08 Package received

4/14 Cashed Check/

4/18 Biometrics I-485

4/29 Biometrics done

5/02 CSC Transferred

5/05 I-485 Touched (This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred)(30 days)

5/12 I-485 Touched

5/15 EAD Card Production Ordered and AP Approval notice sent

5/18 EAD/AP Touched

5/20 Touched

5/21 AP Received by Mail (44days)

5/22 EAD Received by Mail (45days)

6/25 GC card production ordered!

6/30 Welcome Letter notice received dated 6/26

7/07 Approval notice sent

7/08 GC received by mail

2012 N-400 Timeline:

5/22 Sent

5/30 Cashed Check

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline
I send my signed and scanned G325A form by email and our application was approved. Tho, our attorney said that my fiance can signed it for me. My fiance don't like it that way so they send it to me to signed and send the I129F Package. It works!

Huh. That's pretty interesting. I'm sure I could have forged my fiancee's signature on the forms and saved ourselves some postage, but I'd think that there must be some rule against doing that.

Timeline

Thats called forgery and it's very illigal, bad bad Attorney!! (spank)

UpdatedTimeline.jpg

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thats called forgery and it's very illigal, bad bad Attorney!! (spank)

:lol:

smiley-violent108.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Zambia
Timeline
Hello to all,

I found site few days ( so happy because it) ago and now i have questions :)

My fiance is in US and we are preparing papers for K-1

What advices can you give to us ? Is here anybody from Bosnia in K-1 process ?

My questions is :

Can i send scanned G325A form ( because signature) by email and that she just print it or that can be problem ?

Always best to do what they tell you to do: 4 copies of the G325A each with an original signature.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

As most others have stated, the instructions ask for ORIGINAL signed G325A. I personally would not risk an RFE (Request For Evidence) and the delay associated with it in order to save a couple days. It might add a little time in the beginning but could save you a LOT of time further on in the process.

And, check out the regional forums. You will people from your region in various stages of this process. They can be very valuable resources for you during this process. Both emotional support and information for your specific consulate.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

You can send a scanned copy of it if you like, but you may get an RFE. I sent a scanned copy, but I made sure I created a paper trail. I faxed the form and instructions to my fiance at Office max. He signed them, scanned them, and sent them to me via e-mail. I printed them out, and attacked a copy of the entire Office Max fax (it shows that international # it was faxed to), the receipt, and his e-mail sending me the attachments. I wrote a brief note explaining what I did and that he would present the originals if requested at the interview. We did not get an RFE.

Edited by reeses16

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.