Jeff&Madz

NVC confirmation?

22 posts in this topic

Hi everyone! I've read that some members here have email confirmation from NVC, will it be sent to beneficairy or petitioner? is it going to be email or hardcopy?

Because hubby will send the other requirments together with the noa2 hardcopy and I'm wondering if the NVC letter will be sent to him (petitioner)..because if its going to be sent to him, we might need to wait for it before sneding the other docs...

is it going to be email? sent to him or me, the beneficiary..? Around hoe many days will this arrive after we receive the NOA2?

Thank sooo much!

Hi Madz,

NVC confirmation mail will be sent to your fiance about 1-2 weeks after the NOA2. You may schedule your interview once you get your case number.Good luck.

~Chinook

Actually, you have to wait until the embassy receives your packet from the NVC and they have time to log it into their system. I have known my case number since since late March and still cannot schedule my interview (I was delayed at the NVC 50 days). Hopefully later this week I can schedule it.

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manila, Philippines

I-129F Sent : 2008-12-02

I-129F Receipt Notice : 2008-12-05

RFE: 2009-02-26

Approval Notice: 2009-03-13

NVC Received: 2009-03-23

Left NVC: 2009-05-12

Stuck at NVC 50 days

Interview: 2009-06-23 Passed!

Visa picked up: 2009-06-25

POE Detroit: 2009-07-04

Married: 2009-09-11

Filed for AOS: 2009-09-22

Biometrics taken: 2009-10-29

Advance Parole approved 2009-11-04

Employment Authorization approved 2009-11-04

AOS Appointment 2009-12-15

AOS Approved 2009-12-15

Green Card Received 2010-01-02

Filed for ROC: 2011-09-17

ROC approved 2012-03-21

Green Card Received 2012-03-26

Hi everyone! I've read that some members here have email confirmation from NVC, will it be sent to beneficairy or petitioner? is it going to be email or hardcopy?

Because hubby will send the other requirments together with the noa2 hardcopy and I'm wondering if the NVC letter will be sent to him (petitioner)..because if its going to be sent to him, we might need to wait for it before sneding the other docs...

is it going to be email? sent to him or me, the beneficiary..? Around hoe many days will this arrive after we receive the NOA2?

Thank sooo much!

finally i got an answer re my nvc packet... and it goes like this...

his is in reply to your inquiry of May 19, 2009, regarding your visa case.

We received the U.S. immigration service-approved K1 visa petition (I-129F) from the State Department's National Visa Center (NVC) on April 23, 2009.

Embassy Manila has simplified scheduling procedures for K visa applicants. Qualified K1 visa applicants can now schedule their own visa interview appointment.

You should contact the Embassy's Visa Call Center at telephone 1-909-101-7878 to schedule a visa interview date. The Call Center number is for subscribers of PLDT and Smart telephone touchtone landlines with national and international distance dialing features (NDD or IDD access). Callers in the USA can contact the Call Center at 1-888-877-9888. The Call Center is open Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (Manila time). There is a fee assessed to callers by the Call Center for its services.

K1 visa applicants should have their case numbers ready when they call to schedule an appointment.

Embassy Manila no longer sends information packets to K visa applicants. Our website at http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3238.html contains instructions for K1 applicants regarding the required procedures to follow prior to the interview date. The website also contains the visa information packet and forms which you may download, as needed.

If you would like to inquire further about the status of the visa case, you may contact the Embassy's Visa Call Center.

Future fiancé(e) and immigrant visa inquiries should be directed to this web link: http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3230.html.

We hope this information is helpful to you.

Immigrant Visa Correspondence Unit

Consular Section

U.S. Embassy, Manila

1201 Roxas Boulevard

Manila, Philippines

Telephone: (632) 301-2000

Fax: (632) 301-2037

THIS E-MAIL IS UNCLASSIFIED AS DEFINED IN EXECUTIVE ORDER 12958

/mbp

" they no longer sends information packet... whew! but thanks God i got an answer... "

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline

THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR ADVISES SHARED HERE!!!! I CALLED THE USEM EARLIER HEHEHE THINKING THAT I'LL BE ABLETO SCHECULE MY INTERVIEW SINCE I HAVE MY NOA1 AND 2 AND MNL NUMBER..BUT THEY TOLD ME TO CALL BACK AFTER 1 WEEK.MY CASE HASNT REACHED US EMABSSY MANILA YET...

THE MNL NUMBER IS GIVEN ONCE THE NVC RECEIVES THE CASE FROM USCIS? OR WHEN THE NVC FINISHED WORKING ON THE CASE?OR WHEN USEM IS NOTIFIED BY NVC?..JUST WONDERING!

AOS

Sept. 17 '09 : TB skin testing done : "0 mm" -> NEGATIVE

Sept. 22 '09 : completed documents

Sept. 23 '09 : AOS & EAD sent via USPS

Sept. 24 '09 : received 1:55pm signed by R. Mercardo

Sept. 29 '09 : ff. up SSN, no news from USCIS =(

Sept. 30 '09 : NOA1 Date

Oct. 2 '09 : check cashed

Oct. 5 '09 : NOA1 hardcopy received

Oct. 8 '09 : touches on AOS and EAD

Oct. 9 '09 : received Biometrics Appt. letter

Oct. 16 '09 : AOS moved to CSC

Oct. 19 '09 : received email about transfer

Oct. 21 '09 : Biometrics Appointment - done

Oct. 22 '09 : AOS and EAD touched

Oct. 23 '09 : AOS touched

Oct. 26 '09 : AOS touched

Nov. 2 '09 : AOS touched

: received email of case transfer to CSC dated Oct. 16

: case pending at CSC

Nov. 3 '09 : AOS touched

Nov. 5 ' 09 : received email at 8:00 pm EAD APPROVED

Nov. 10 '09 : received email : CARD PRDUCTION ORDERED

Nov. 13 '09 : received email : CARD SENT

Nov. 15 '09 : EAD CARD RECEIVED

Dec. 1 '09 : email GC card production ordered

Dec. 2 '09 : email permanent resident registered

Dec. 3 '09 : email PR approval sent

Dec. 5 '09 : GC RECEIVED

Aug.30 '12 : sent N-400 packet

Sept. 4'12 : delivery confirmation by USPS/Priority Date as per USCIS

Sept.6'12 : text&email USCIS Received Application

Sept. 7 '12 : check cashed

Sept.14 '12 : biometrics letter delivered

Sept.24 '12 : biometrics appt at 8am

Thank God,last time to deal with USCIS

Thank sooo much!

Hi Madz,

NVC confirmation mail will be sent to your fiance about 1-2 weeks after the NOA2. You may schedule your interview once you get your case number.Good luck.

~Chinook

Actually, you have to wait until the embassy receives your packet from the NVC and they have time to log it into their system. I have known my case number since since late March and still cannot schedule my interview (I was delayed at the NVC 50 days). Hopefully later this week I can schedule it.

This is right. You just have to keep calling the embassy if they have already receive your packet from the NVC. Once they receive it, you may call again after 2-3 days to schedule. The embassy will usually give you a scripted answer to call after 2 weeks, you may wait for 2 weeks or call after several days. My fiance was persistent and we got our schedule 2 days after the embassy received our packet.

Goodluck.

~ Chinook

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
THANKS CHINOOK! CAN'T WAIT TO WORK ON EVERYTHING, WE ALMOST HAVE EVERYTHING READY FOR THE INTERVIEW. JUST GONNA WAIT AGAIN...

AOS

Sept. 17 '09 : TB skin testing done : "0 mm" -> NEGATIVE

Sept. 22 '09 : completed documents

Sept. 23 '09 : AOS & EAD sent via USPS

Sept. 24 '09 : received 1:55pm signed by R. Mercardo

Sept. 29 '09 : ff. up SSN, no news from USCIS =(

Sept. 30 '09 : NOA1 Date

Oct. 2 '09 : check cashed

Oct. 5 '09 : NOA1 hardcopy received

Oct. 8 '09 : touches on AOS and EAD

Oct. 9 '09 : received Biometrics Appt. letter

Oct. 16 '09 : AOS moved to CSC

Oct. 19 '09 : received email about transfer

Oct. 21 '09 : Biometrics Appointment - done

Oct. 22 '09 : AOS and EAD touched

Oct. 23 '09 : AOS touched

Oct. 26 '09 : AOS touched

Nov. 2 '09 : AOS touched

: received email of case transfer to CSC dated Oct. 16

: case pending at CSC

Nov. 3 '09 : AOS touched

Nov. 5 ' 09 : received email at 8:00 pm EAD APPROVED

Nov. 10 '09 : received email : CARD PRDUCTION ORDERED

Nov. 13 '09 : received email : CARD SENT

Nov. 15 '09 : EAD CARD RECEIVED

Dec. 1 '09 : email GC card production ordered

Dec. 2 '09 : email permanent resident registered

Dec. 3 '09 : email PR approval sent

Dec. 5 '09 : GC RECEIVED

Aug.30 '12 : sent N-400 packet

Sept. 4'12 : delivery confirmation by USPS/Priority Date as per USCIS

Sept.6'12 : text&email USCIS Received Application

Sept. 7 '12 : check cashed

Sept.14 '12 : biometrics letter delivered

Sept.24 '12 : biometrics appt at 8am

Thank God,last time to deal with USCIS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I received a letter today from the NVC which states:

"The State Department's National Visa Center has recently received an approved I-129F petition filed on behalf of your fiance. This letter is to let you know that within a week the petition will be forwarded to the appropriate visa-issuing post where your visa interview will take place."

It gives me the MNLXXXXX case number.

I have NOT received an NOA2 letter from VSC.

Do I need it for the interview?

Medical?

Is THIS letter enough to get us through at this time?

Thank you for any clarification you can give.

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

I-129F Sent : 2009-01-12

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-01-13

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 :?

NVC Received : 2009-05-20

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received :

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
I received a letter today from the NVC which states:

"The State Department's National Visa Center has recently received an approved I-129F petition filed on behalf of your fiance. This letter is to let you know that within a week the petition will be forwarded to the appropriate visa-issuing post where your visa interview will take place."

It gives me the MNLXXXXX case number.

I have NOT received an NOA2 letter from VSC.

Do I need it for the interview?

Medical?

Is THIS letter enough to get us through at this time?

Thank you for any clarification you can give.

Sorry as I don't have any idea on why you didn't get your NOA2 but you should have it plus you can also use it to get in in SLEC for her medical incase you don't get confirmation email from USEM.

Good Luck! :star:

My son named Zac

"My son's smile makes my day complete"

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

06.17.2010 - submitted our papers

06.19.2010 - papers arrived at Chicago lockbox

06.24.2010 - Check cashed

06.28.2010 - NOA1 Hardcopy received (9 days from the day they got our papers)

07.05.2010 - Received Biometrics Schedule (July 26)

08.05.2010 - Biometrics done! (had to re-schedule from 7/26 to 8/5)

08.13.2010 - Got my interview letter

08.20.2010 - EAD card on production

09.06.2010 - Got my EAD Card (62 days)

09.07.2010 - Applied for SSN

09.14.2010 - SSN Card received

09.16.2010 - Interview schedule (APPROVED)

09.20.2010 - Welcome Notice Received ("Welcome to the USA")

09.25.2010 - 10 yr Green Card received! (98 days)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.