happywifeymom

HELP!! I -751 question

20 posts in this topic

Like 'mozplay' said, "What exactly do you mean by 'You People' ", You know that it's considered a racist and mocked slang in America.

Rubbish.

I know you are trying to show us your point of view but It's not that way to address others. We all respect and ecncourage different views as long they are towards attacking others.

More rubbish. The truth is more important than a warm, fuzzy, "I'm ok, you're ok", "everyone's opinion is equally valid" attitude. And the truth is that everyone's opinion is NOT equally valid. As far as the USCIS goes, you're either right or you're wrong, and if you're the one seeking immigration benefits, then you really have no margin for error.

I don't want to see honest folk getting their I-751 denied because they listened to bad advice on these forums, and got some wishy-washy attitude instead of the facts.

http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-751instr.pdf

In the form Instruction, it doesn't say "ALL Children" please show me where does it say ALL children. It says.

Go take a look at the actual I-751 form, not the instructions. Go to Part 5, and tell the class exactly what it says there.

Your interpretation of the instructions does not match what is written on the I-751 itself, and you're bending the wording of the instruction sheet to make it say something it's not actually saying. If the I-751 itself did not say "List all your children," then maybe your interpretation of the instruction sheet would have more weight. However, the instructions taken alongside the I-751 itself do not support the mutually exclusive interpretation that people like you and Haole are giving to others.

I think you people could be harming others with your bad interpretations. Why should I respect and encourage your views if I think they're harming others? Put that in your "I'm ok, you're ok" pipe and smoke it.

I-751 - Removal of Conditions

05-01-2009 - I-751 Packet Mailed to CSC via USPS Express Mail

05-02-2009 - USPS tried to deliver. Nobody home@CSC. PS Form 3849 left for CSC to reschedule delivery.

05-04-2009 - I-751 Delivered to CSC@6:28am. Signed for by "V SEMEGI".

05-04-2009 - NOA1 Receipt Date. Same day as delivery - Wow!

05-14-2009 - Check cashed

05-16-2009 - Conditional Green Card expires

05-18-2009 - NOA1 Arrives in the mail

06-22-2009 - Biometrics notice arrives in the mail

07-06-2009 - Biometrics appointment @ 1pm

07-06-2009 - Biometrics done

07-06-2009 - Touched

07-07-2009 - Touched again

07-20-2009 - APPROVED! - Official decision date (Day 81)

07-22-2009 - Card production email received

07-24-2009 - Approval notice received in the mail

Like 'mozplay' said, "What exactly do you mean by 'You People' ", You know that it's considered a racist and mocked slang in America.

Rubbish.

I know you are trying to show us your point of view but It's not that way to address others. We all respect and ecncourage different views as long they are towards attacking others.

More rubbish. The truth is more important than a warm, fuzzy, "I'm ok, you're ok", "everyone's opinion is equally valid" attitude. And the truth is that everyone's opinion is NOT equally valid. As far as the USCIS goes, you're either right or you're wrong, and if you're the one seeking immigration benefits, then you really have no margin for error.

I don't want to see honest folk getting their I-751 denied because they listened to bad advice on these forums, and got some wishy-washy attitude instead of the facts.

http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-751instr.pdf

In the form Instruction, it doesn't say "ALL Children" please show me where does it say ALL children. It says.

Go take a look at the actual I-751 form, not the instructions. Go to Part 5, and tell the class exactly what it says there.

Your interpretation of the instructions does not match what is written on the I-751 itself, and you're bending the wording of the instruction sheet to make it say something it's not actually saying. If the I-751 itself did not say "List all your children," then maybe your interpretation of the instruction sheet would have more weight. However, the instructions taken alongside the I-751 itself do not support the mutually exclusive interpretation that people like you and Haole are giving to others.

I think you people could be harming others with your bad interpretations. Why should I respect and encourage your views if I think they're harming others? Put that in your "I'm ok, you're ok" pipe and smoke it.

elwintro,

I was here to give advice and not arguing with people having childish behavior like you. I didn't attack or raise finger at your, but you went on full assault on me. So please be kind, we all have difference of opinions but attacking each other wont help us.

If you think you are right, don't be negative and go on attacking, rather give counter arguments with proof and recents approvals or success stories which proves your point, no demean others or tell other that they are nobody or you are more smart than they are.

Please let's stop this.

I agree with USCIS you are either on right or left. I think we have to follow the Instruction and not make our own assumptions.

In the Instrustions it says list only conditonal resident children. In the form it says All. By All they mean all the conditional resident children.

Please read these.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...amp;hl=children

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...ldren&st=15

I will end this is that we both gave our reasons, it's up to the OP to follow the advice which seems right to him/her.

Good Luck to everyone.

Edited by Immigrant2009

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

The tone of this discussion is becoming very aggressive. You can disagree without attacking others' positions especially ones based upon personal experiences. Please refrain from writing posts that come across as confrontational.

Taking off my moderator's hat, I did not include my US born step daughter on my I-751, even though I included evidence in the form of letters from her and her children to me in the body of the application. I was approved without a problem. The instructions are not clear and this question arises regularly. It is important to remember that the forms and the instructions form one complete unit- you don't read one without the other and make a decision about what is or isn't so. USCIS does this with all of their forms, not just the I-751. You have to read and combine the information from both the actual form and the separate instructions to get an understanding of what is actually being requested.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

I was here to give advice and not arguing with people having childish behavior like you. I didn't attack or raise finger at your, but you went on full assault on me. So please be kind, we all have difference of opinions but attacking each other wont help us.

If you think you are right, don't be negative and go on attacking, rather give counter arguments with proof and recents approvals or success stories which proves your point, no demean others or tell other that they are nobody or you are more smart than they are.

Oh please! Stop your crying and grow up.

I gave you counter arguments and proof that your interpretation does not match up with the wording on the form and the instructions, but you just want to play the victim and have everyone pat each other on the back.

In the Instrustions it says list only conditonal resident children. In the form it says All. By All they mean all the conditional resident children.

No, the instruction sheet does not say to list only conditional resident children. It says, verbatim: "make sure to include any conditional resident children applying with you" (emphasis added). You're not even reading the darned thing right!

I don't mean this as an insult, but is English your first language? If it's not, then that's also a mark against the validity of your opinion on this matter. You've just proven to everyone that you are not reading the instruction sheet correctly. If you're not even reading the text correctly, why should anyone even bother listening to your opinion let alone attribute any weight to it?

I don't understand how can you sit there and pontificate that everyone's opinion is just as valid as mine when people like you don't even have a fluent comprehension of English? That's just trite and stupid.

I-751 - Removal of Conditions

05-01-2009 - I-751 Packet Mailed to CSC via USPS Express Mail

05-02-2009 - USPS tried to deliver. Nobody home@CSC. PS Form 3849 left for CSC to reschedule delivery.

05-04-2009 - I-751 Delivered to CSC@6:28am. Signed for by "V SEMEGI".

05-04-2009 - NOA1 Receipt Date. Same day as delivery - Wow!

05-14-2009 - Check cashed

05-16-2009 - Conditional Green Card expires

05-18-2009 - NOA1 Arrives in the mail

06-22-2009 - Biometrics notice arrives in the mail

07-06-2009 - Biometrics appointment @ 1pm

07-06-2009 - Biometrics done

07-06-2009 - Touched

07-07-2009 - Touched again

07-20-2009 - APPROVED! - Official decision date (Day 81)

07-22-2009 - Card production email received

07-24-2009 - Approval notice received in the mail

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Enough! I said stop the confrontation and aggression and I meant it.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.