CouscousApplePie

Argh still no word.

9 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

HI

it is me again... Ok it has been 18 days since Cali received my package I 129F (confirmed by Post Office).

They have yet to cash the check or even send me the RFE ( if there is to be one)... I have called at least 1 or 2 times weekly!! ( like talking to air ).. They dont ask for my name or anything , just keep telling me they have 30 days to start researching..ok my question is if they cant use my name now to research NOW how can they use it is 30 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just want a reasonable answer from them.

Does some thing expire after so days?

Should I cancel the check and start the process again..?

Should I play dumb" HUH maybe it has been 30 days !! "

Can I ask to talk to a supervisor..

I have been really researching a lot of time lines ( ok Yes I am getting obessed with VJ) everyone I have researched has been fairly quick with NOA1 even checks cashed!!!

Could this have something to do with a old AOS (denied) and withdrawn nearly 3 years ago. My Attorney in LA said all things to do with that case have been withdrawn. And nothing negative on my part . My Attorney even said I did not need her to do my I129F cos all is clear for me and no negative standings . I will have no problems so i did not retain her for this .. She is still my Attorney for another legal battle against Homeland Security though

Should I take a another chill pill and relax..LOLOLOL.. I dont know how you all have managed to withstand all this !!! and keep the sanity..

Sorry to post on this subject again but I cant figure out what to do next..

WITH ALLAH ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!!! ALHUMDILALLAH

Filed: Other Timeline

hi..CouscousApplePie... i had the same situation last march....i understand how u feel.. and we also called the uscis once.. they also told us to call after 30 days since the day we filed it....

we mailed our petition march 5... the date on money order was cashed 12.. BUT we recieved it on march 24..

...give it another week n try to call them again

GOOD LUCK WITH UR JOURNEY :thumbs:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Sister CouscousApplePie, you will hear something soon I am sure. Don't start the process over again. Just pray that your petition goes through an adjudicator that gets some fire under his/her #### so that they can move along with your petition. Your time will be here before you know it.

إله الخير المغرب بلد جميل! Hasbunallah wa ni'am al-wakil Tawkkalna Alay Allah

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline
HI

it is me again... Ok it has been 18 days since Cali received my package I 129F (confirmed by Post Office).

They have yet to cash the check or even send me the RFE ( if there is to be one)... I have called at least 1 or 2 times weekly!! ( like talking to air ).. They dont ask for my name or anything , just keep telling me they have 30 days to start researching..ok my question is if they cant use my name now to research NOW how can they use it is 30 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just want a reasonable answer from them. yea, right! Good Luck trying to get any answer from them

Does some thing expire after so days?No

Should I cancel the check and start the process again..?No

Should I play dumb" HUH maybe it has been 30 days !! "No

Can I ask to talk to a supervisor..You should wait 30 days

I have been really researching a lot of time lines ( ok Yes I am getting obessed with VJ) everyone I have researched has been fairly quick with NOA1 even checks cashed!!!

Could this have something to do with a old AOS (denied) and withdrawn nearly 3 years ago. My Attorney in LA said all things to do with that case have been withdrawn. And nothing negative on my part . My Attorney even said I did not need her to do my I129F cos all is clear for me and no negative standings . I will have no problems so i did not retain her for this .. She is still my Attorney for another legal battle against Homeland Security though

Should I take a another chill pill and relax..LOLOLOL.. I dont know how you all have managed to withstand all this !!! and keep the sanity..

UpdatedTimeline.jpg

Timeline
HI

I just want a reasonable answer from them. yea, right! Good Luck trying to get any answer from them

Does some thing expire after so days?No

Should I cancel the check and start the process again..?No

Should I play dumb" HUH maybe it has been 30 days !! "No

Can I ask to talk to a supervisor..You should wait 30 days

OMG It arrived today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never thought I would be happy to have RFE but at least I know what I did wrong, and duh I did forget to sign the I129F....

it will be back in the mail in the morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone...

Yes I know I have a long haul ahead of us but the first hurdle was all I wanted at this point I know I have about 6 months AT least ahead of me.....

whew now I sleep ..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi,

I felt this same way. I finally got everything back in the mail because one of my signitures was a copy and not the original. arg! So everything got sent back the next day and I just got word that they finally are processing it. Not an official NOA1 yet, but hopefully soon.

Good Luck.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
HI

Take a handful of chill pills.

You have delivery confirmation? Thenh relax, they have it. You're going to be doing a lot more waiting. Calling them will only frustrate you. You will not believe me when I tell you this so you will call and get frustrated.

You will be even more frustrated when you get the NOA1 because it uses fancy paper to tell you what you already know...they received it.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline
HI

Take a handful of chill pills.

You have delivery confirmation? Thenh relax, they have it. You're going to be doing a lot more waiting. Calling them will only frustrate you. You will not believe me when I tell you this so you will call and get frustrated.

You will be even more frustrated when you get the NOA1 because it uses fancy paper to tell you what you already know...they received it.

Well I AM RELAX NOW....just not knowing what i did wrong in the first place was nerve wracking.

. I recieved the package back with RFE because I did not sign it!!...

I will send it back tomorrow of course with a delivery confirmation as I did with the first time I sent it...

I am sure you have been in my shoes at one point of your journey!! SOmetimes coming here just to vend and open up is a chill pill in it self.. And I would love to continue hopefully with not feeling like I am bothering anyone!!

Thanks for giving a listening ear!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.