w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Question about Russian culture: Is it "ok" for a grown man to lift the shirt and kiss the stomach of a 4 year old boy he doesn't even know?

52 posts in this topic

Society is slowly killing the loving relationship between BLOOD! Our Children. Our Family! We can no longer hug , kiss, or make our children laugh with a "Rassberry" to the stomach? Yes Putin did not know the child but he is the President of Russia! American Presidents have clamered to the camera to KISS a baby or small child and get this captured on film for many years.

Maybe this is just my thought. But I refuse to down my love and affection towards my family, loved ones, and friends and their children because some feels "Uncomfortable" with a display of friendship or fun.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
You have to understand the American view point... it is becoming very taboo here to express love to our children because if you kiss your child you're a child molester... what do you think is wrong with the kids here????? :innocent:

perhaps that is the overreaction of our child protective services that causes that........

i've known people who's kid gets a bump on the head from falling on the playground and they get treated like a mass murderer by medical people and then the cps

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline
perhaps that is the overreaction of our child protective services that causes that........

i've known people who's kid gets a bump on the head from falling on the playground and they get treated like a mass murderer by medical people and then the cps

It pains me severly to say this BUT I totally agree!!! :thumbs:

Prime example... two years ago, my son begged to have his training wheels removed from his bike, instantly became a "pro" and started racing around the parking lot hopping things with the bike (despite constant scolding from me about this), unfortunately, mastering the BRAKE did not fit into his training schedule!

He was speeding around and headed towards a deep ditch and wasn't able to stop! He flies over the edge, lands on a metal pole at the bottom of the ditch and under his bike.

His leg was broken clean in half and sticking out the side of his leg! :crying: I was horrified! We rushed him to the ER to be made to wait forever for someone to even see him and explaining what had happend a zillion times. When the doctor FINALLY decided to grace us with his presence was he concerned about fixing my sons leg? NO WAY! He questioned us forever about what the cause of the injury was! He kept asking us if there were any witnesses and yada yada yada....

He finally asked my son after I threatened to widen his ####### cavity with a size eight! My son looked at him and in his typical sarcastic tone (he is my child after all :P ), told him "WE'VE TOLD YOU A MILLION TIMES ALREADY I FELL OFF MY BIKE!!!! :angry::lol:

Finally the Dr told us there were shards of metal in his leg and he thought WE shot him!!! :blink:

You have to wonder though, what kind of people these folks must deal with on a regular basis to come to these conclusions :unsure:

Good point Charlesandnessa. I did not mean to come on strong but my Fiance has lived and Loves Russia! To start a post calling her President a Pedophile? NO CLASS! I could start many US President BUSH posts on deceit, cocaine use, DUI, etc. Please people, respect the other nations involved in this post. It is very easy to give two cents worth when in fact it is of no value what so ever! Would you put up with a post ripping the US President?

I hope this is the end of this post as it has turned very ugly for Russians and people who love Russians and respect their democracy.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

It pains me severly to say this BUT I totally agree!!! :thumbs:

call 911! omg it's the big one! ackkkkk! :dead:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
You have to understand the American view point... it is becoming very taboo here to express love to our children because if you kiss your child you're a child molester... what do you think is wrong with the kids here????? :innocent:

OWNED

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Good point Charlesandnessa. I did not mean to come on strong but my Fiance has lived and Loves Russia! To start a post calling her President a Pedophile? NO CLASS! I could start many US President BUSH posts on deceit, cocaine use, DUI, etc. Please people, respect the other nations involved in this post. It is very easy to give two cents worth when in fact it is of no value what so ever! Would you put up with a post ripping the US President?

I hope this is the end of this post as it has turned very ugly for Russians and people who love Russians and respect their democracy.

Um, the Russias were even talking about this, so do NOT think this was the result of an american view point!

As for talks about our president, please feel free! I did not ever and would not ever vote for Bush!

Back to my attempt to make Borsch! :unsure:

K-1 timeline

05/03/06: NOA1

06/29/06: IMBRA RFE Received

07/28/06: NOA2 received in the mail!

10/06/06: Interview

02/12/07: Olga arrived

02/19/07: Marc and Olga marry

02/20/07: DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AOS Timeline

03/29/07: NOA1

04/02/07: Notice of biometrics appointment

04/14/07: Biometrics appointment

07/10/07: AOS Interview - Passed.

Done with USCIS until 2009!