meatspin

Need you help

84 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
I am just amazed that you had known her for years yet you didn't know that she passed the Midwifery exam, if she is indeed the one on that list of the Midwifery board passers.

I assume that she proceeded to take the Nursing course after passing her Midwifery board. You have to ask her the truth.

If she really wants to take the Nursing board this June then let her take it. The result usually comes out 2 months after the exam.

But this should have been discussed before you filed for the K1 petition. Taking the board exam entails a lot of preparation, not a last-minute decision.

~Chinook

I am a IDIOT, i believed in everything in she told me, I TRUSTED her and only to be taken for a long azz ride like this.

Is her middle name Sarmiento? Clarify this first because that midwife board exam result was released November 2007. That was too long ago.

3monthsartwork-1.jpg

v9gkhecyd215seuv.png

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am just amazed that you had known her for years yet you didn't know that she passed the Midwifery exam, if she is indeed the one on that list of the Midwifery board passers.

I assume that she proceeded to take the Nursing course after passing her Midwifery board. You have to ask her the truth.

If she really wants to take the Nursing board this June then let her take it. The result usually comes out 2 months after the exam.

But this should have been discussed before you filed for the K1 petition. Taking the board exam entails a lot of preparation, not a last-minute decision.

~Chinook

I am a IDIOT, i believed in everything in she told me, I TRUSTED her and only to be taken for a long azz ride like this.

Is her middle name Sarmiento? Clarify this first because that midwife board exam result was released November 2007. That was too long ago.

I agree. Same complete names are common in the Philippines. This is also one of the reasons why someone can have a problem in getting NBI clearance.

Filed: Timeline
haha, this story is completely bogus and as usual, Filipinas are all lining up to take part in the drama this guy has dreamed up.

wow, who goes from 100 to 0 overnight... in love, sending money, put her through school for years to zero, nothing? Liars do.

and on the other side, who in this world would treat someone like dirty after that someone put her through college, sent her money, petitioned her... etc. etc. etc. .... who would so easily give up on getting out of the RP? NO ONE!!!!

can't those that are buying this drama add? this story doesn't add up.... wake up folks or get a life!!! :):) Sorry, call them as I see them ladies.

Whatever floats your boat.

even more funny that your first post on this forum is to gloat and brag and boost about how stupid and how much of an idiot you are... and how easily you were taken advantage of.... what a chump you are... very weak but suddenly you are very strong right at the end of her college days and right as she is about to come to the USA... wow, great timing hero!!!!! hey, i'm not calling you names, you've called yourself out like this so i'm just pointing it out.

most people keep this stuff to themselves, but here you are putting it out there for everyone to join you in the drama you've dreamed up.

he is so laughing at the people who believe his story.... another troll seeing how many pages his dream can generate.

What is the point of keeping to ourselves....????

To show MACHISMO....we are so good that no one fools me?

If is going to stop someone else for falling into the same trap.....I will share for the world to know....

IT TAKES A REAL MAN to admit mistakes instead of keep the head in sand...like an ostrich.

If he is a TROLL...so what...let it be....

the all point of a FORUM is to share idea, experiences GOOD or BAD....most of the time we share good and uplifting stories, other times we share our bad experiences

Tell everyone in person that this happened is one thing, tell strangers on a forum in not "man..ing up" in my opinion.

We are all entitled to our own opinions, I respect yours if you feel that way...

But in my opinion, just as I said before in my post.....

In the Forum

We SHARE helpful, good and uplifting experiences....but some of the UNLUCKY ones may have share some of terrible stories...

If the story is true, we may feel sorry since some of us have been there...done that.

If the story is fake/made up...Great...we give credit for having a good imagination...

Each one of us will draw our own conclusions and opinions based on our own life experiences..

I am sure, if we search around, there are good and terrible stories too in others REGIONAL forums too...so but no means, this is a reflection of this specific forum....peoples or culture

I got good news and bad news..

Good news she took up her "medical course" and was able to pass her exams.. bad news... she didnt take nursing.. she lied..

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/examresults/M.../MIDWIFE__C.htm

I got good news and bad news..

Good news she took up her "medical course" and was able to pass her exams.. bad news... she didnt take nursing.. she lied..

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/examresults/M.../MIDWIFE__C.htm

is this what she look like?

http://www.facebook.com/people/Zinge-Zinge-Sarmz/1438722211

sorry i guess not.. WRONG POST..:D SORRY =)

thats her on facebook its Zinge Zinge sarmz,

Apparently she took midwifery and not nursing. She lied. Is there anyway that I can legally nail her for what she did ?

You want to legally nail her? :whistle:

Now you make me LAUGH....such a dirty mind.... :innocent:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
If the story is fake/made up...Great...we give credit for having a good imagination...

Because of this story and past stories that are unbelievable, my wife and I, while driving down the road, dream up stories.

The latest one is that her family take her mom to the hospital where a friend is a nurse, put her in bed and hook her up to some machines, put some bandages on her and then take pictures .... they send to the pictures to me asking for 4000 dollars, if I don't send it, she will die, I send it and later find out that the whole thing was staged. :) LOL!!!!

Life..... Nobody gets out alive.

Because of this story and past stories that are unbelievable, my wife and I, while driving down the road, dream up stories.

The latest one is that her family take her mom to the hospital where a friend is a nurse, put her in bed and hook her up to some machines, put some bandages on her and then take pictures .... they send to the pictures to me asking for 4000 dollars, if I don't send it, she will die, I send it and later find out that the whole thing was staged. :) LOL!!!!

Wow...I could NOT afford to send that kind of money.....LOL

But here is a similar one......

Please send me money, we have to take our father to the hospital, we have no insurance, and he is throwing blood...

(as with most languages differences...something got LOST in translation)

hummm...that sound serious....really?

First thoughts that comes to mind...this poor soul has LUNG cancer or a bleeding ulcer at best...

The first one is not curable even in the most advance country...what they possible can do there?

Second thought...with some good medication and good doctor there may be a cure for the bleeding thing....

Without sounding really insensitive....but unable to help at the time...

Later to find out....it was neither of the things of what i thought....

but just "bleeding hemorrhoids" LMAO (no pun intended!)

here is a true story, it happened to a friend of a friend: the filipina wanted to ask more money from her fiance. she took a picture of a burning house, sent the pic to her fiance and told him to please send money because her house burned down. in reality, the house wasnt even hers.

feb. 26,2008-----noa1

aug. 26, 2008----transferred to csc

sept. 19, 2008--- approved

NVC:

sept. 26, 2008----got case # from a live operator

oct. 6, 2008 ------received AOS bill/paid online

oct. 7, 2008 ------shows PAID

oct. 14,2008 -----IV fee generated/ paid online

oct. 15,2008 -----shows PAID

oct. 16,2008 -----mailed DS230 overnight

oct. 23,2008 ---- RFE

nov. 3,2008 ----- case complete

nov. 26,2008 --- medical exam

aug. 14,2009 --- remedical finally, passed

aug. 24, 2009 -- interview , passed

aug. 29, 2009 -- visa in hand

sept. 24, 2009 -- POE LAX

i dunno if its true or not. my trolldar is in the shop. the name meatspin kinda makes me laugh & i'm fairly sure it has a hidden meaning.

DEDixon: my wife's family in the PI is not well off by anyone's standards. her older sister has turned down marriage proposals from American & Australian men in the past. her reason for doing so is simple & admirable. she feels it is her duty to stay w/ her family in the PI to help support her younger siblings & their families.

Some will stay in the RP if other members are outside the RP to support them a little. There are a few that do stay, certainly can't say ALL are ready to jump ship. Your wife's sister is a minority (I think... from what I've seen and heard).

When a first post rips into an ex-fiancee and her mother, I'm not riding on the bandwagon. If he had any history here whatsoever, I'd believe his story.

hell dude, i still haven't read the thread. :lol: you're probably right about the OP. i was just responding to you're post about all filipinas that aren't 'well off' being so eager to come to America. & yah my wife's sister is a very special person.

7yqZWFL.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

just forget about bringing her here anymore, you might end up going postal on her, you'll just ruin your life. Start anew, there are a lot of good women out there. If you still want filipina, you really have to get to know her. Find ones that has good values there are still some like that. Find the ones that never ask for money or materialistic things.......and don't spoil them...

Edited by sjquin

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.