Mike and Yan

China Customs: 2-3 months or is it unclogged ?!?!?

114 posts in this topic

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
Hi, Mike

Sign by : Stamp question.

When I track my package on DHL site, it shows sign by STAMP on the 10th of June. Are you talking about something different?

David.

NOPE...have you been calling DOS? Do they say GUZ still not received? (even though you KNOW GUZ has it!!!)

I-130 Submission to Interview - 162 days

NVC Out to P4 - 86 days

2009-02-02 Nanning Wedding

USCIS Journey - 1 MONTH

2009-03-04 : I-130 Sent

NVC Journey- 7 WEEKS

2009-04-02 : NOA2, I130 Sent to NVC

DHL Journey- 7 WEEKs

2009-05-19 : NVC Out

Embassy Journey - 6 WEEKS

2009-07-06 : CR1 Delivered to Guangzhou

2009-08-13 : Visa Approved !!!!

2009-09-12 : US Entry JFK

Timeline

Hi, Mike

Yes, I have been calling them (DOS) every other day.

Just like you said......."waiting for actual package"......is the answer I got.

Because my kid will attend his first year school here.......time is cutting really close.

David

Timeline
Hi, Mike

Yes, I have been calling them (DOS) every other day.

Just like you said......."waiting for actual package"......is the answer I got.

Because my kid will attend his first year school here.......time is cutting really close.

David

Guangzhou has confirmed they got our paper file.

There is no interview scheduled yet.

Steve

Timeline

time for this update

David Lee...Your timeline is all ??? since you spent only a week in Customs (you sneak!)

Dan & Juan...the stars are in your favor!!! this coming week

steveltx...right behind Dan....remain calm for just a little longer

Mike and Yan....regretably did not use the electronic....July is another tough month

Shadowman...in CFL...same as Mike and Yan...

laogongandlaopo....NVC out .....SOON! :bonk:

.......................In...out...in......|...DOS.....#4...interview

.................I130..NVC..NVC..Conslt...|.confirm...R’cd....date

Eric&Meijiao

Eric.............1/20..2/2..3/17..5/5.....|..5/19.....5/20....6/8 (F)

Dan.&.Juan

Dan..............2/17..3/5..5/6...6/24....|...7/8.....7/?....>7/21

steveltx

SteveMei.........1/29..2/4..5/6...6/24....|...7/10....7/?....>7/21

David.Lee

DavidQ............7/28.......6/3...6/10...|...?/?.....?/?.....?/?.

Mike.and.Yan

Mike.............4/12..4/20.5/19..7/7.....|...7/21....7/22....8/10

laogongandlaopo

SteveX...........3/17..4/9..???

CFL

Shadowman.........12/6.12/6.5/19..7/7.....|...7/21....7/22....8/10

Number ...........................Out........in...............in...

of................................NVC.......Conslt...........Conslt...

weeks added........................+7......|...+2..............+5..........

:thumbs:

just a guess based on the Eric rocketship.!!

If you think something is f#$% :blink: ...let me know

B)

NVC Out to P4 - 86 days

USCIS Journey - 1 MONTH

NVC Journey- 7 WEEKS

DHL Journey- 7 WEEKs

Timeline

Hi, Mike

I wish........I can only say....smaller package might get it's STAMP quicker.

But, unless consulate ready to pickup the packages and work on them........we are all in the same boat now.

David

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
Hi, Mike

But, unless consulate ready to pickup the packages and work on them........we are all in the same boat now.

David

My wife's sister's case also cleared NVC May 6. This morning they confirm the case status change from loaded to open shows a July 11 date but no interview has been scheduled.

If you speak to Hans at DOS, you might want to hang up and call back again. He told me the case open date was April 28. When I tried to get clarification on that, explaining the case was not yet complete at NVC on that date, he hung up on me.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline
Hi, Mike

David

My wife's sister's case also cleared NVC May 6. This morning they confirm the case status change from loaded to open shows a July 11 date but no interview has been scheduled.

If you speak to Hans at DOS, you might want to hang up and call back again. He told me the case open date was April 28. When I tried to get clarification on that, explaining the case was not yet complete at NVC on that date, he hung up on me.

Yes, I know that guy. I talked to him before. He always gave you wrong answer and he was rude.

I called again today, a female operator told me the case was OPENED in July 11 but no interview has been scheduled.

Your case must have been in the same package as mine.

Steve

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline
Hi, Mike

David

I also will not speak to this guy. he may be helpful for other consulates but he seems to not want to help in China. I found that "Kay" is nice but firm and doesn't let you ask questions unless you know 1 2 3 4 5 exact to the point, or she says "thank you sir" and hangs up. When the interview datew is set doesn't matter who we talk to I imagine it will show up on the computer

USA NATURALIZATION CITIZEN :-------------------------------------------------------
08-13-2014 - N-400 mailed priority Phoenix lockbox
08-1x-2014 - N-400 package accepted

08-20-2014 - Check cashed

09-xx-2014 - NOA bio-metrics appointment

09-18-2014 - Bio-metrics appointment Columbus office

09-22-2014 - NOA letter scheduled interview 10-30-2014

10-30-2014 - Naturalization interview and test Columbus Ohio office.

Application changed to five year as mark reached while waiting for interview

Passed civic test and interview recommends approval !!!

10-30-2014 - NOA hand letter stating recommendation for approval and wait for letter of approval and oath
11-13-2014 - Case Status updated "We scheduled your oath ceremony"

11-14-2014 - NOA letter final interview and oath Tuesday 11-25-2014

11-25-2014 - Final red tape and oath ceremony Columbus, Ohio Officially a US Citizen!!!

- Applied US Passport at local post office

08-2016 - Received 10 year Q2 visa to visit China as a US citizen

Timeline
Hi, Mike

David

I also will not speak to this guy. he may be helpful for other consulates but he seems to not want to help in China. I found that "Kay" is nice but firm and doesn't let you ask questions unless you know 1 2 3 4 5 exact to the point, or she says "thank you sir" and hangs up. When the interview datew is set doesn't matter who we talk to I imagine it will show up on the computer

Hi, Guys

Guess what? My case was "loaded" as yesterday!

I just call DOS......and Hans aswered.

He said "case is "open" waiting for interview date.........., anything I can help you with?"

Mike...did you call today?

David L.

Timeline
Hi, Guys

Guess what? My case was "loaded" as yesterday!

I just call DOS......and Hans aswered.

He said "case is "open" waiting for interview date.........., anything I can help you with?"

Mike...did you call today?

David L.

that is SO AWESOME!!

I will begin to call again (I was a bit sparking here :angry: )!

:dance::dance: YOU HAVE MADE my day!!! :dance::dance:

The only others that may delay me were in the same package. There were two others in my DHL shipment. I only recently learned of them on CFL (Shadowman and Flowers)

Thank you David....and to

:star: you,

:star: pushbrk's sister-in-law,

:star: Dan & Juan and

:star: steveltx

.... :thumbs: to a quick receipt of package 4!!

Mike

:lol::lol::lol:

NVC Out to P4 - 86 days

USCIS Journey - 1 MONTH

NVC Journey- 7 WEEKS

DHL Journey- 7 WEEKs

Timeline

We would like an interview date and then Packet 4!

.......................In...out...DHL.in..|...DOS.....#4...interview

.................I130..NVC..NVC...Conslt..|.confirm...R’cd....date

Dan & Juan

Dan..............2/17..3/5..5/6....6/24...|...7/8.....7/?.....7/?

steveltx

SteveMei.........1/29..2/4..5/6....6/24...|...7/10....7/?.....7/?

pushbrk's sister-in-law

pushbrk.........../...../..../....../.....|...7/11....7/?.....8/?

David Lee

DavidQ............7/28../....6/3...6/10...|...7/14....7/?.....8/?

Mike and Yan

Mike.............4/12..4/20.5/19...7/7....|...7/14....7/?.....8/?

which is to say ....

:dance::dance: I finally got in!!:dance::dance:

NVC Out to P4 - 86 days

USCIS Journey - 1 MONTH

NVC Journey- 7 WEEKS

DHL Journey- 7 WEEKs

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Every day when I call I am only going to ask about an interview date. I talked to Joanna or joetta today and she said that the no interview date is showing still, so I asked what the status showed she said the file has not even arrived yet. I said that conflicts with what I was told before and those conflicted with other operators. I said I understand Guangzhou is a tough consulate to read anything could be happening but I think operators giving out false or conflicting information are a problem, but in the end we both agreed that when an interview date is set it will be very clear on the computer. So now I don't even care how the operator interprets the tea leaves on their screens, as long as it says "INTERVIEW DATE” she also told me not to call every day but once a week yea right I'm going to call every day pray I don't call 5 times a day at this point!

In the meantime all my co-workers have submitted their vacation request and since I am last to do it I don't think I will have along visit in China maybe will have to make a couple trips maybe just come back with visa and wife. Oh that’s the whole point of this journey! :bonk:

USA NATURALIZATION CITIZEN :-------------------------------------------------------
08-13-2014 - N-400 mailed priority Phoenix lockbox
08-1x-2014 - N-400 package accepted

08-20-2014 - Check cashed

09-xx-2014 - NOA bio-metrics appointment

09-18-2014 - Bio-metrics appointment Columbus office

09-22-2014 - NOA letter scheduled interview 10-30-2014

10-30-2014 - Naturalization interview and test Columbus Ohio office.

Application changed to five year as mark reached while waiting for interview

Passed civic test and interview recommends approval !!!

10-30-2014 - NOA hand letter stating recommendation for approval and wait for letter of approval and oath
11-13-2014 - Case Status updated "We scheduled your oath ceremony"

11-14-2014 - NOA letter final interview and oath Tuesday 11-25-2014

11-25-2014 - Final red tape and oath ceremony Columbus, Ohio Officially a US Citizen!!!

- Applied US Passport at local post office

08-2016 - Received 10 year Q2 visa to visit China as a US citizen

Timeline
Every day when I call I am only going to ask about an interview date. I talked to Joanna or joetta today and she said that the no interview date is showing still, so I asked what the status showed she said the file has not even arrived yet. I said that conflicts with what I was told before and those conflicted with other operators. I said I understand Guangzhou is a tough consulate to read anything could be happening but I think operators giving out false or conflicting information are a problem, but in the end we both agreed that when an interview date is set it will be very clear on the computer. So now I don't even care how the operator interprets the tea leaves on their screens, as long as it says "INTERVIEW DATE” she also told me not to call every day but once a week yea right I'm going to call every day pray I don't call 5 times a day at this point!

In the meantime all my co-workers have submitted their vacation request and since I am last to do it I don't think I will have along visit in China maybe will have to make a couple trips maybe just come back with visa and wife. Oh that’s the whole point of this journey! :bonk:

Hi Dan,

Believe me, our physical file has arrived. I have found a good way to ask the questions.

If they tell you the physical file has arrived, then ask what date it has arrived.

If they can tell you the exact date it arrived, then it's true. They just can't make it up for the exact date.

If they can't tell you the exact date, then it's not there.

I asked a lady and she told me it arrived the consulate on July 11. I don't think they can

make it up something like this. She asked me to wait for about 20 seconds and seems went to check

on a different computer and told me the date.

I will keep calling them every day. I don't think they care.

The interview date is coming very soon.

Steve

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.