Danno

Politician shows up to help feed the poor in $540 sneakers!

137 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
This ###### is still going on? In the scheme of things, those were not 'expensive' shoes, and more to the point, they were not ostentatious - they actually looked like ######, so I doubt the 'poor' were offended by their crassness.

It's laughable to suggest that the 'librul' media is 'in love with' the Obamas by not putting this NON STORY on the front page, or equivalent. There is nothing 'newsworthy' about it. :lol:Funny as ###### though, to watch those right wing nut jobs getting into a tail spin over it.

And even more amusing to see Barza Woman believe that her beloved Right Wing media isn't as bad as the librul media in being obsessed with the Obamas.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
I do think its hilarious that you think the spin on the story is more important than the underlying cause. That says a lot really.

What underlying cause? A soup kitchen?

That we still have soup kitchens around in 2009 is more evidence.. no matter how much of your paycheck you give to Big Govt. to "fight poverty" ... they only seem to make more of it.

Consider this; I talked to an 18 yr old kid last week, he told me he got tired of the hassle his mom and dad put on him at home so he moved out!

You might think "Great idea.... he will see what life is like".

He went down to apply for food stamps. He gets $200 a month.

He is not applying for some other programs like section 8 (long wait) and others.

Why would there be a need for all these soup kitchens when one can collect $200 per person per month?

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

That's all well and good, but I really don't care about this story, nor do I care about what Michelle obama wears, or where

She chooses to volunteer.

I do think its hilarious that you think the spin on the story is more important than the underlying cause. That says a lot really.

The "underlying cause" existed before the Obamas and will exist after they are gone. The fact that they live one way while preaching to others about living another way and that we are discouraged from pointing that out is what says alot.

Poverty is more of an issue in the middle of a recession with record unemployment. The specific regional impacts of that are not new.

But you know, shoes are more important. :rolleyes:

No, what's more important to you guys is what Sean Hannity said about Barry's hamburger habits.

It's the Right Wing media that goes apesh!t over this kind of #######....so really they aren't any better than the slobbering liberal media now, are they?

"Michelle Obama sneakers" produces 157,000 hits. The media is certainly slobbering over the Obama's and it ain't just the libruls.

yeah, if it had been laura bush doing this, there woulda been millions of hits and calls for impeachment of gwb.

Laura didn't get bad press, she had George in the house.

This isn't that big of a deal, but it still shows amazingly poor judgment. I mean, really?

Maybe next time she'll consult with you so she knows what she should wear?

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline
That's all well and good, but I really don't care about this story, nor do I care about what Michelle obama wears, or where

She chooses to volunteer.

The "underlying cause" existed before the Obamas and will exist after they are gone. The fact that they live one way while preaching to others about living another way and that we are discouraged from pointing that out is what says alot.

Poverty is more of an issue in the middle of a recession with record unemployment. The specific regional impacts of that are not new.

But you know, shoes are more important. :rolleyes:

No, what's more important to you guys is what Sean Hannity said about Barry's hamburger habits.

It's the Right Wing media that goes apesh!t over this kind of #######....so really they aren't any better than the slobbering liberal media now, are they?

"Michelle Obama sneakers" produces 157,000 hits. The media is certainly slobbering over the Obama's and it ain't just the libruls.

Clearly, yours was at least one of those hits. Guess how many I've done.

None. I heard about it from you, batboy.

Edited by Barza Woman

What underlying cause? A soup kitchen?

That we still have soup kitchens around in 2009 is more evidence.. no matter how much of your paycheck you give to Big Govt. to "fight poverty" ... they only seem to make more of it.

Consider this; I talked to an 18 yr old kid last week, he told me he got tired of the hassle his mom and dad put on him at home so he moved out!

You might think "Great idea.... he will see what life is like".

He went down to apply for food stamps. He gets $200 a month.

He is not applying for some other programs like section 8 (long wait) and others.

Why would there be a need for all these soup kitchens when one can collect $200 per person per month?

And if only Michelle hadn't worn those sneakers, there would be no more soup kitchens or welfare.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline
This isn't that big of a deal, but it still shows amazingly poor judgment. I mean, really?

Michelle has a fashion consultant. Since she's such a role model now, we should all have one.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Michelle has a fashion consultant. Since she's such a role model now, we should all have one.

You know personal things about Michelle I didn't know....you must be obsessed with the Obamas.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

:lol: You all act like she was only wearing the shoes. Ooh-er Missus!

What a flawed analysis - surely we need a play by play of every other item of clothing she was wearing that day, whether or not they are "in fashion", whether or not the labels are proof-positive of elitism and whether or not the price tags could be considered "extravagant".

Edited by Private Pike