kayj

According to a USCIS Rep,

19 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Mexico
Timeline

[ lol yea im sure they dont like the fact people can see other timelines now. I will only say good things about the gov. lol at this point being they probley look here :) yea good work guys keep it up :) U.S.A ok im going stop now, but it is kind of understanding why they check some names i mean better safe then sorry i dono my family is arab ( my father side anyways ) and im married to a mexican I have been in the name check thing a few times lol crossing the boarders u should see me when i show them my passport with all my pretty stamps i got from past Jordan and palastin vists I know they r just doing there job but sometimes it makes u feel like ####### when they ask u things b/c of your race are family Not all people are bad but its the bad ones that make the good people suffer

12/28/2007-- Married in mexico

02/2/2009- Sent out I-130

02/06/2009-Noa1

04/27/2009-Noa2 Approved :)

05/02/2009-noa2 Hardcopy in the mail :)

05/18/09- Nvc case number and Ds-3032 also paid Aos bill

06/16/2009- paid IV bill

07/20/2009- sent out Aos ( yea I paid everything now im sending it. I was out of town with my hubby for 2months Thank God they let us pay online now only if we could send everything else online lol )

07/30/2009- Sent out DS-230

08/12/2009- Case Complete with NVC

09/01/2009- Visa interview has been scheduled for 10/05/2009. Letter by email.

Filed: Country: Mexico
Timeline

I mean really people im sure u have to know it does matter where the person comes from, its sad to say but its true. Alot of people names in certain countries are going to have there name check one to many times be4 they can pass. I know the gov. is doing there job and its not their fault, its like this somewhere on the page i saw that a guy who had his interview in juraez mexico, At his med. exam alot of people where judge on their looks like people with tattoos where most likely to have a urain sample done on them then those who did not have tattoos. ( I wonder what they are going think about my husband who has an american and mexican flag tattoo on his arm lol) The point is we are still judge by are looks,where we are from are where are family is from its the sad truth and thats how its going to be b.c are world is full of hate in many ways and its those who choice to do bad that messed it up for the good people and place judgement on us We as good people have to show everyone how good we are and not let little things get at us. Only God can judge us truely.... I got another story about judgeing lol 2months ago i was in huston airport and there was a muslim women covered, she had everthing but her eyes covered and some white old man said How are they going let her on the plane like that if I have to be on a plane with her im not going I was realy ticked off but the lady and husband act like they did not hear a word he said, so this young guy beside me told him that he looked like a sexual preditor that his face fit the profile of one and if he had to be on a plane with him he would not go. I had to laugh b/c i know the kid was just proving that u cant judge a book by its cover but he was as bad as the old man. Then the young guy asked the old guy how did that feel telling him that, and the old guy said sorry to the woman and her husband. I know my post is way beyond the point but i wanted to share it with everyone. IF someone wants to judge u for what are who u r, prove to them that u are not.

12/28/2007-- Married in mexico

02/2/2009- Sent out I-130

02/06/2009-Noa1

04/27/2009-Noa2 Approved :)

05/02/2009-noa2 Hardcopy in the mail :)

05/18/09- Nvc case number and Ds-3032 also paid Aos bill

06/16/2009- paid IV bill

07/20/2009- sent out Aos ( yea I paid everything now im sending it. I was out of town with my hubby for 2months Thank God they let us pay online now only if we could send everything else online lol )

07/30/2009- Sent out DS-230

08/12/2009- Case Complete with NVC

09/01/2009- Visa interview has been scheduled for 10/05/2009. Letter by email.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.