sjquin

medical exam fee at St. Luke

53 posts in this topic

lets give them a time to talk about all this stuff....okay????

we are done giving information that being asked....

goodluck....and God bless

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: PERIOD!!!!!

YOU ALREADY GAVE THE INFOS HE WANT..WHATEVER IS THE REASON ASKING TOO MUCH MONEY BY HIS FIANCEE...ITS NONE OF OUR BUSINESS!!

STOP BEING SO TALKATIVE!

GIRLS = TALKATIVE

TALKATIVE = GAY

kagulo na nman d2 :bonk:

03.14.2011 -------I-751 sent overnight

03.15.2011 -------package says "Delivered"

03.30.2011 -------ASC Appointment Notice Received

04.22.2011 -------Biometrics Appointment

08.29.2011--------APPROVED! GC RECEIVED!

I'm the wife of an American Soldier;

I'm the hope that lives within him after storm clouded days.

The freedom from war that gives wings to his heart,

May they reach across the miles and bind our hearts together

against all that we must face in this world.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

YOU ALREADY GAVE THE INFOS HE WANT..WHATEVER IS THE REASON ASKING TOO MUCH MONEY BY HIS FIANCEE...ITS NONE OF OUR BUSINESS!!

STOP BEING SO TALKATIVE!

GIRLS = TALKATIVE

TALKATIVE = GAY

babae ka musta na ang buhay mo dyan???goodmorning sayo....

STOP BEING SO TALKATIVE!

GIRLS = TALKATIVE

TALKATIVE = GAY

halloooooo Mrs.WalGreens?!!!

STOP BEING SO TALKATIVE!

GIRLS = TALKATIVE

TALKATIVE = GAY

waaaaaaaaaaa naglibog ako sa time waheheheeh :rofl: MABUHEYYYY!!! dpay sleng na nsa isteyts na e :lol:

03.14.2011 -------I-751 sent overnight

03.15.2011 -------package says "Delivered"

03.30.2011 -------ASC Appointment Notice Received

04.22.2011 -------Biometrics Appointment

08.29.2011--------APPROVED! GC RECEIVED!

I'm the wife of an American Soldier;

I'm the hope that lives within him after storm clouded days.

The freedom from war that gives wings to his heart,

May they reach across the miles and bind our hearts together

against all that we must face in this world.

EXCHANGE RATE IS 48PESOS....I DONT KNOW WHY IT CAME UP WITH 10,454.15PESOS... :unsure::innocent:

Exchange Rate is not relative in this scenario

It could be 35 peso to 1 dollar, or 55 peso to 1 dollar.

Medical Interview fee is constant and stable number which doesn't change on daily basis.

This issue is the Poster is wanting to know why his fiance spent about 5,000 peso more than she should on the Medical Interview.

OHH WELL,HIS FIANCEE HAS THE RIGHT TO EXPLAIN EVRYTHING REGARDING THIS MATTER...WE DONT NEED TO BURN FIRE BETWEEN THE TWO OF THEM..THAT'S NOT OUR BUSINESS,ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS TO GIVE SUCH INFORMATION ABOUT MEDICAL FEE...THATS ALL!!

PEACE....

Poster has info on medical, He quoted the website. His question is why it cost more than listed on website.

I am sure the poster is aware of issues that might be happening

Red Flags are being thrown up, and it is our duty to help him out.

Americans are very helpful and very giving as a country, But Americans don't like to be taken advantage of in a unfair way.

That is one reason the USA is known as World Peace Keepers, if they sense something unjust or unfair then they will send either money, military, or some other aid to help the other country.

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Here is an option if you feel like it is needed

http://www.pointmancebu.com/interviewing_f...nos_in_cebu.htm

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Anybody had their medical exam this year? How much did you end up paying? Please post here.........

according to the us embassy, manila website the medical exam fee is 213.35 USD =P10500 approx..But when my fiance went to take her medical exam on May 6 (today) she paid P15454 including all required vaccine shots. They told her that the increase took in effect on January 2009 (this year). The website is very misleading :bonk: It should be updated when there are changes taking place ASAP, It's been 4 months and still says $213.35 for medical exam fee.....MISLEADING INFO.....http://manila.usembassy.gov/ should provide accurate info......

wow!!! are you sure she paid on that big amount?????(sorry to ask huh but thats a lot)

i had my medical exam last may 04 and 5 then i paid 10,454.15pesos...

I am confused? :help: 5000 pesos difference between May 4, 5 exam (when you took yours) and May 5, 6 exam date (when my fiance took hers). Does SLMEC randomly change their fee?? :bonk: Did they have a fee increase on that day?? Anybody here took their medica exam on May 5 and 6 please post a reply here...THANKS....

Anybody had their medical exam this year? How much did you end up paying? Please post here.........

according to the us embassy, manila website the medical exam fee is 213.35 USD =P10500 approx..But when my fiance went to take her medical exam on May 6 (today) she paid P15454 including all required vaccine shots. They told her that the increase took in effect on January 2009 (this year). The website is very misleading :bonk: It should be updated when there are changes taking place ASAP, It's been 4 months and still says $213.35 for medical exam fee.....MISLEADING INFO.....http://manila.usembassy.gov/ should provide accurate info......

wow!!! are you sure she paid on that big amount?????(sorry to ask huh but thats a lot)

i had my medical exam last may 04 and 5 then i paid 10,454.15pesos...

I am confused? :help: 5000 pesos difference between May 4, 5 exam (when you took yours) and May 5, 6 exam date (when my fiance took hers). Does SLMEC randomly change their fee?? :bonk: Did they have a fee increase on that day?? Anybody here took their medica exam on May 5 and 6 please post a reply here...THANKS....

Let me break the news to you:

She has spent too much money from what the price is.

No the prices does not change daily.....

Timeline

STOP BEING SO TALKATIVE!

GIRLS = TALKATIVE

TALKATIVE = GAY

waaaaaaaaaaa naglibog ako sa time waheheheeh :rofl: MABUHEYYYY!!! dpay sleng na nsa isteyts na e :lol:

D cute nemen ng pet mow....legyen mo yen ng teg :rofl:

dancingbaby.gif

(Jai Ho)No there is nothing that can stop us(Jai Ho)

Nothing can ever come between us,(Jai Ho)

So come and dance with me,

Jai Ho! (oohh)

She has the answer to everything and the solution to nothing

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

One possibilty is for the medical to take place the beneficiary also must bring proof that the $131 USD application fee has been paid before the medical takes place .... I didn't do the math but is that a possibility ... because the medical fee is 213.35 with out a doubt currently.

Met: November 05, 2008

Met in Cebu first time: March 27, 2009

Engaged: March 29, 2009

Filed K1 Fiance Visa : April 15, 2009

Fly to the US Finally: October 10, 2009

Married : November 07, 2009

Pregnant YAY : Baby due July 03, 2010 :)

File AOS/EAD/Travel: February 26, 2010

EAD/Travel approved: April 26, 2010

Our Baby Boy Born: June 24, 2010

AOS approved YAY! Green Card Received October 4, 2010

Timeline

One possibilty is for the medical to take place the beneficiary also must bring proof that the $131 USD application fee has been paid before the medical takes place .... I didn't do the math but is that a possibility ... because the medical fee is 213.35 with out a doubt currently.

[/quote

ok, interesting, you may have a point here because she still has not paid the $131 visa application fee. Now here is a new question for everybody...Is the $131 visa fee required to be paid before you take the medical exam? I do not think so but I could be wrong.... :whistle:

Timeline

I could be wrong about the fee above ... I can't find it on the embassy site that is is required ... but have seen other guides that say to bring proof of the fee being paid .... ambot man oi lol

Timeline

What is the cost of the medical examination at SLMCEC?

* The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has recently made significant changes to the vaccination requirements for all immigrant visa applicants. Accordingly, eight new vaccinations have been added to the current list. Not all of these vaccines are currently available in the Philippines.

* On May 2, 2008, SLMCEC will increase the medical examination fee by U.S. $30.70 to cover the costs of administering the currently available new vaccinations. The new medical exam fees will be U.S. $213.35 for adults (15 years and older) and U.S. $185.35 for children (under 15 years of age).

* Further price increases are anticipated in the coming months as the remaining vaccines become available in the Philippines.

* SLMCEC does not accept dollar payments. The fees must be paid in Philippine pesos at the prevailing exchange rate.

That in bold is probably the answer

Timeline

Fiancee might have been sent for a psychological evaluation? I dont know how much are the fees. *shrugs*

I-129F Sent------------------------------------------04.21.2008

Interview Date---------------------------------------09.12.2008 (white and pink slip)

Visa Received----------------------------------------10.20.2008

US Entry----------------------------------------------10.29.2008 (POE: Detroit)

Marriage----------------------------------------------12.18.2008

(Cant file AOS yet, had to wait after filing taxes)

AOS packet sent w/ EAD----------------------------03.19.2009

NOA1 - Receipt Notice-------------------------------03.27.2009

1st Biometrics Appointment Notice-----------------03.31.2009 (for I-485 & I-765)

Transfer Notice (to CSC)----------------------------04.09.2009

1st Biometrics Schedule-----------------------------04.21.2009 (Attendant said either my fingerprints had slightly faded or their scanning machine sucks... #######?!)

2nd Biometrics Appointment Notice----------------04.23.2009 (*sigh*)

2nd Biometrics Schedule----------------------------05.14.2009 (for I-485)

Received EAD (sent by mail)-----------------------05.18.2009

Welcome Notice-------------------------------------06.01.2009 (for I-485)

Approval Notice and Resident Card received------06.11.2009

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.