Lou Lou

Gabbly Chat

78 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
freaky deaky!! I saw DixiePeach & Ladyspotthedog's convo from last night... :huh::lol:

Good job it wasn't secret!!! lol 1100.gif

.png

Our Second Anniversary

I want to succeed in America where, unlike Britain, they do not regard ambition as being the same as eating babies.

The National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do," but I think the gun helps, you know? I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it? You'd have to have a really dodgy heart to have that happen.

There's a huge hole in the whole Flood drama, because anything that could float or swim got away scot-free, and it was the idea to wipe out everything, He didn't say, "I will kill everything, except the floating ones and the swimming ones, who will get out due to a loophole."

Eddie Izzard

eddieizzard.jpgizzard.jpgizz.jpg115422114991504.gif

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

freaky deaky!! I saw DixiePeach & Ladyspotthedog's convo from last night... :huh::lol:

*makes note to self ... :whistle: *

line_bar_12d.gifline_bar_12d.gif

Music___Lennon___Imagine_by_jjjean6.png

Faith: not wanting to know what is true.~Nietzsche~

“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.”

~Winston Churchill~

text___just_be_animated_colour_by_j.gif

line_bar_12d.gifline_bar_12d.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Cool I'm gonna try :thumbs:

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

someone should come "gabbly" for a few mins...the coolest person in the world is on it...me!! :innocent: j/k :P

yo Frances come gabbly! And other people too, don't work, just gabbly! :D

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Timeline

No one is ever on it....I'm there by myself right now, practicing my social skills by making conversation with myself... :P

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
someone should come "gabbly" for a few mins...the coolest person in the world is on it...me!! :innocent: j/k :P

yo Frances come gabbly! And other people too, don't work, just gabbly! :D

:whistle:

I think gabbly is dead...not that it's really needed on here since there already is a chat. But still it's kind of cool.

Well I'm there for a few mins to see if any other human goes on it. :D

Timeline

I just went on it again, of course no one there. :no:

But I saw you were there frances!! I missed it! :crying::P I'm there again for a few mins, seeing if anyone shows up.

Edited by stina&suj