andrew&evelyn

All pregnant Mommies

4,795 posts in this topic

Hey guys! I haven't been here at VJ for a month so I am so happy to be in this thread...

Im on my my 14th week and this pregnancy is easier than my first. I had my prenatal checkup last week and the baby is doing good. Heartbeat is strong nd my due date is on December 7th.

hi ria! i guess a lot of us are having additional tax deductions for the year :thumbs: I will be going for repeat CS Dec 28th. DEc will be a BIG month for all of us....Christmas, then Alec's 7th birthday on the 26th, baby due on the 28th, our 2nd year anniversary on the 29th then New Year's Eve. Parang one BIG dinner na lang for everything...hehehe. My poor babies...can't have their friends over in the early winter for their birthdays....

12-09-08 - INTERVIEW @ 6:30AM...God be with us! --- APPROVED!!!

12-11-08 - VISAS RECEIVED....YAHOOOOO!!!

04-07-09 - POE: Chicago O'hare

04-28-09 - received SSN's (after having to apply for them personally!!!!)

04-30-09 - Received our 2-year GREEN CARDS

01-07-09 - ROC, here we come!!!

01-18-11 - Mailed out I-751

HPIM3434-2.jpg

enKOm5.png

Question to all who have had their first prenatal check:

My hubby included us in his health insurance before we left the Philippines. I had my first prenatal last week and we used our health insurance. Yesterday, I got a letter from the clinic saying that the insurance will cover 80% of the estimated prof fee of $3000, good for all my prenatals, labor and delivery, and postnatal checks. We will pay for the remaining 20% on a monthly basis from July till December.

Is this a usual thing? I am presuming that this does not include the hospital fees?

I think it all depends of what type of insurance plan your husband has. With me and my hubby, we had to pay $400 as co-pay after the insurance on my first prenatal check up. I just had my visit with the anesthesiologist on thursday and we have to pay $600 (after insurance) for hospital fee, medication and epidural (if incase I have to ask one during labor) but I think it would be lesser amt. if I don't have to get one. This will be payable after my labor. Right now, I just want to stick to my plan of having a natural child birth (God's will that everything will always be perfectly fine for me and my baby.)

Edited by sweetpink

bunbunard20090713_-6_ETHAN.png

I-751 Lifting Conditions Timeline

April 06, 2010 - mailed I-751 documents via usps express mail(overnight)with delivery confirmation

April 07, 2010 - packet delivered and signed

April 12, 2010 - check was cashed

April 13, 2010 - received NOA1 (dated 04/08/10)

May 07, 2010 - Biometrics

May 10, 2010 - Touched

June 23, 2010 - APPROVED WITHOUT INTERVIEW!!!

DSC00770.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hey guys! I haven't been here at VJ for a month so I am so happy to be in this thread...

Im on my my 14th week and this pregnancy is easier than my first. I had my prenatal checkup last week and the baby is doing good. Heartbeat is strong nd my due date is on December 7th.

hi ria! i guess a lot of us are having additional tax deductions for the year :thumbs: I will be going for repeat CS Dec 28th. DEc will be a BIG month for all of us....Christmas, then Alec's 7th birthday on the 26th, baby due on the 28th, our 2nd year anniversary on the 29th then New Year's Eve. Parang one BIG dinner na lang for everything...hehehe. My poor babies...can't have their friends over in the early winter for their birthdays....

I know! IM having another CS too. I gained 10 lbs already and I was craving for Santol and Stephen couldnt find any! Waaaaa!

Anyway...Congrats!

January 16, 2008 - sent I-129F (Vermont)

January 21, 2008 - NOA1

March 16, 2008 - NOA2

August 7&9,2008 - Medical K1&K2

August 21, 2008 - Paid document verification fee (P1,300)

August 27, 2008 - Interview

September 08,2008 - Document Verification request sent to NSO

Spetember 19,2008 - Document Verification done -sent back to US Embassy Manila

November 03, 2008 - Case under review

November 26, 2008 - VISA printed

November 28, 2008 - VISA in transit

December 02, 2008- VISA IN HAND

January 12, 2009 - Arrived USA, POE Los Angeles

January 21, 2009 - Got married

January 22, 2009 - Applied for SSN

AOS

February 10, 2009 - Went to Dr. Janet Pettyjohn for form I-693

February 11, 2009 - Sent our AOS packet to Chicago

February 12, 2009 - Packet received signed for by L BOX

February 22, 2009 - Received NOA1 for AOS, EAD & AP

March 17, 2009 - Biometrics Appointment

March 21, 2009 - SSN card arrived in the mail

April 6, 2009 - took driver's license exam and passed! (written and road test)

April 10, 2009 - Repeat Biometrics Appointment

April 14,2009 - Received AP documents in the mail

April 16, 2009 - Received EAD in the mail

SEptember 4, 2009 - GREENCARD received

Hello Mga Mommies :)

May nakaranas ba sa inyo na sumasakit ang ulo?

I am on my 16 weeks now and I have a bad headache talaga...... :crying::crying::crying:

Dinadaan ko na lang sa tulog kaso paggising ko sumasakit pa rin :whistle:

<style>body{background-image:url(http://images67.imikimi.com/image/images2_full/19twj-101.gif);background-repeat:no-repeat;}</style>

I am on my 16 weeks now and I have a bad headache talaga...... :crying::crying::crying:

Is this your first pregnancy? how long have you been having this headache? You may want somebody to check your BP as there is such a thing as pregnancy-induced hypertension. Otherwise, some tylenol or acetaminophen is ok (my OB gave me a list of allowed meds in pregnancy).

HPIM3434-2.jpg

enKOm5.png

So many pregnant vj mommies. Congratulations to Ria:) Keep on posting mommies. I'm having my imaging next week. I'm really glad that everything go smoothly with my pregnancy :)

Evelyn

29960_396648778323_615343323_4014936_8258670_n.jpg

Q3b5m7.png

Aug 3, 2006 Sent I-129f in to CSC

Aug 15, 2006 Sent in updated I-129f

Aug 23, 2006 NOA1

Aug 25, 2006 They cashed my check

Aug 30, 2006 NOA1 received in mail

Dec 2, 2006 NOA2 recieved in mail

Dec 12, 2006 I receive that letter from NVC

Mar 22, 2007 St. Lukes appointment

Mar 29, 2007 7:30am Interview

Mar 29, 2007 12pm APPROVED!!! PRAISE GOD!!!

April 10, 2007 Fiancee Arrived!!! WOO HOO!!!

June 26, 2007 Wedding

July 2, 2007 Medical for AOS

July 6, 2007 Sent in AOS (cutting it really close to the 90 days!)

July 8, 2007 USCIS receives i-485

July 16, 2007 NOA1

July 18, 2007 NOA biometrics

Aug 11, 2007 Biometrics appointment.

Oct 11, 2007 Interview

Oct 11, 2007 Green card Approved!!! You cant kick me out now Baby!

Oct 18, 2007 Welcome letter saying Green card is on its way

Oct 22, 2007 2 year Green card arrived!!

TIMELINE-I-751-Oct 11, 2009 GC Expiration

July 8, 2009- Sent 1-751 in to CSC

July 15, 2009- CSC sent back my papers saying its too early for 90 days expiration

July 16, 2009- Resend my papers 85 days before GC expired

July 18, 2009- Arrived at CSC-10:53 am

July 22, 2009- Cashed Check

July 27, 2009- NOA 1 recieved

July 31, 2009- Biometric Notice Recieved

Aug 18, 2009- Biometric Schedule

Sep 03, 2009- Card Production ordered

Sep 09, 2009-Approval letter recieved in the mail

Sep 12, 2009- 10 Year GC recieved

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nepal
Timeline
Lets share tips and experiences to help and support each other. I'm 14 weeks pregnant now, and I'm so glad that I havent had any morning sickness. But once in a while I experienced sudden mood swings from being happy to being so sad. I don't know why but I believed its a part of being pregnant. There is also a feeling of anxiety once in a while. Worrying, wondering, hoping and praying that everything go smoothly. I believe that it's nice to talk or heard from someone who is in the same boat as you. So to all pregnant mommies if your comfortable to share your experiences and if you have questions feel free to hop in this thread.

Soon to be mommy,

Evelyn

Hi Evelyn,

The only thing that pregmant can do right now is to relax and not to worry about everything.. Thinking so much sometimes affect pregnancy.. Yes, it is natural to have anxiety in the first pregnancy but you know God is always there for us.. As long as you know you are healthy, having a good diet, you are taking care of yourself. your baby is fine..

When I was pregnant, I was vomiting every morning till the last semester of my pregnancy. I preferred to vomit every morning as it lightened my head and clear up my stomach.. Once I vomit, I feel better and go to work.. My work hours is 14 hours a day, so it was tough. I dont have enough sleep due to frequent urination. I broke my water when I was in the 8 mos of pregnancy, but did not have contraction. The doctor had to induce me, after being in the hospital for 14hours without contractions. My youngest one was born premature, but he is healthy, almost 8lbs..he did not need to go to incubator as he is fully developed. Try to do walking every morning this will help..

My son is 3 months old now, time goes fast..

Goodluck to all the pregnant mommies out there!

I know! IM having another CS too. I gained 10 lbs already and I was craving for Santol and Stephen couldnt find any! Waaaaa!

Anyway...Congrats!

Hey Ria,

Congratulations!

All the best!

Edited by Completely
jamesfiretrucksg2.th.jpgthpix.gif

Is this your first pregnancy? how long have you been having this headache? You may want somebody to check your BP as there is such a thing as pregnancy-induced hypertension. Otherwise, some tylenol or acetaminophen is ok (my OB gave me a list of allowed meds in pregnancy).

Yes Ate it is my first pregnancy...

Medyo di na masyadong sumasakit ng matapos akong mag swimming sabi ng pinsan ko baka daw stress lang ako :)

Inoobserbahan ko pa if sasakit pa rin ang ulo ko tomorrow pupunta na talaga ako sa OB ko po.

Thank you Ate...

<style>body{background-image:url(http://images67.imikimi.com/image/images2_full/19twj-101.gif);background-repeat:no-repeat;}</style>

Lets share tips and experiences to help and support each other. I'm 14 weeks pregnant now, and I'm so glad that I havent had any morning sickness. But once in a while I experienced sudden mood swings from being happy to being so sad. I don't know why but I believed its a part of being pregnant. There is also a feeling of anxiety once in a while. Worrying, wondering, hoping and praying that everything go smoothly. I believe that it's nice to talk or heard from someone who is in the same boat as you. So to all pregnant mommies if your comfortable to share your experiences and if you have questions feel free to hop in this thread.

Soon to be mommy,

Evelyn

Hi Evelyn,

The only thing that pregmant can do right now is to relax and not to worry about everything.. Thinking so much sometimes affect pregnancy.. Yes, it is natural to have anxiety in the first pregnancy but you know God is always there for us.. As long as you know you are healthy, having a good diet, you are taking care of yourself. your baby is fine..

When I was pregnant, I was vomiting every morning till the last semester of my pregnancy. I preferred to vomit every morning as it lightened my head and clear up my stomach.. Once I vomit, I feel better and go to work.. My work hours is 14 hours a day, so it was tough. I dont have enough sleep due to frequent urination. I broke my water when I was in the 8 mos of pregnancy, but did not have contraction. The doctor had to induce me, after being in the hospital for 14hours without contractions. My youngest one was born premature, but he is healthy, almost 8lbs..he did not need to go to incubator as he is fully developed. Try to do walking every morning this will help..

My son is 3 months old now, time goes fast..

Goodluck to all the pregnant mommies out there!

Anyway...Congrats!

Hey Ria,

Congratulations!

All the best!

Wow ate kapapanganak mo lang pala...

Congrats for the healthy baby :innocent:

God is always with us no matter what as long as we TRUST in Him :innocent:

Yes po!!! buntis na po ako mga 16 weeks na ata....may memory gap ako ngayon :lol:

Basta estimated due date ko po Nov 22, 2009

Thank you po :)

Kayo din po....

God Bless you and your Family

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congrats Ria! :dance:

My son named Zac

"My son's smile makes my day complete"

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

06.17.2010 - submitted our papers

06.19.2010 - papers arrived at Chicago lockbox

06.24.2010 - Check cashed

06.28.2010 - NOA1 Hardcopy received (9 days from the day they got our papers)

07.05.2010 - Received Biometrics Schedule (July 26)

08.05.2010 - Biometrics done! (had to re-schedule from 7/26 to 8/5)

08.13.2010 - Got my interview letter

08.20.2010 - EAD card on production

09.06.2010 - Got my EAD Card (62 days)

09.07.2010 - Applied for SSN

09.14.2010 - SSN Card received

09.16.2010 - Interview schedule (APPROVED)

09.20.2010 - Welcome Notice Received ("Welcome to the USA")

09.25.2010 - 10 yr Green Card received! (98 days)

Woke up early this morning with repeated cramping in my lower abdomen, making me feel like peeing and running to the bathroom about 5 times in 30 mins. No pain on peeing though and this alarmed both me and my husband who had been awakened by my constant getting up. Called my OB's office and the on-call doc was paged and called me at home. Seeing that I was an MD, he gave me the option of going tot he ER right away or having my hubby run to the store to get me some cranberry juice. It has been about 5 hours since that happened and I feel fine now. Hubby pampered me with breakfast in bed and has basically ordered me to just lay back for the remainder of the day. He is watching me like an eagle and should the pain start again, will rush me to the hospital. Armed with pregnancy hormones, I actually cried out of joy about how devoted and supportive a husband he is. He is taking charge of our little girl for the whole day too. thank God that he is off for the next couple of days and that this happened on his day off. :star:

HPIM3434-2.jpg

enKOm5.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.