andrew&evelyn

All pregnant Mommies

4,795 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi frosty,

Cute cute naman ng baby mo... I am 29 year old na this May 19, magkababy p kaya ako he he hehhe sabi nila pag daw ang babae di pa nagbuntis mahihirapan raw ng manganak...? is this true?

Sweet dove

Hi frosty,

Cute cute naman ng baby mo... I am 29 year old na this May 19, magkababy p kaya ako he he hehhe sabi nila pag daw ang babae di pa nagbuntis mahihirapan raw ng manganak...? is this true?

Sweet dove

Di naman siguro kasi halos naman lahat dito eh mga first time mommies. Sa awa ng diyos eh nakaraos naman..Advance happy birthday

2_950692851l.jpg

October 24, 2007 - we met online ( Cherry Blossoms)

February 24, 2008 - He came to the Philippines to finally meet me!

February 26, 2008 - He proposed to me and I said YES!

March 4, 2008 - Flew back home ( US )- sad

K1 timeline:

April 7, 2008 - sent I-129f to VSC

April 10, 2008 - VSC received petition

April 18, 2008 - NOA1 hard copy received

May 9, 2008 - touched

July 14, 2008 - touched

July 15, 2008 - NOA2 (99days)

Aug.14-15,2008-Medical PASSED

Aug.22,2008- Interview PASSED (Pink Slip Only)

Aug.29,2008- VISA ON HAND

Sept.3,2008- POE Houston TX

October 25, 2008 - Officially Mrs. Eaton

AOS Timeline:

March 10, 2009 - AOS package sent to USCIS via FedEx

March 12, 2009 12:21pm - AOS package delivered to USCIS

March 20, 2009 - Check cashed

March 21, 2009 - NOA1 for I-485, I-131 and I-765

March 24, 2009 - Received Biometrics Appointment

April 4, 2009 - Case transferred to CSC

April 7, 2009 - Biometrics appointment is done

May 4, 2009 - AP approval notice received

May 8,2008 - EAD received

June 3, 2009 - Welcome notice from CRIS via email

June 8, 2009 - Receive hard copy of welcome notice on the mail

June 15, 2009 - Card production ordered

June 27, 2009 - Green Card on hand ( 2 years )

Hi frosty,

Sweet dove

i beg to differ :)

welcome to this thread....and good luck!

12-09-08 - INTERVIEW @ 6:30AM...God be with us! --- APPROVED!!!

12-11-08 - VISAS RECEIVED....YAHOOOOO!!!

04-07-09 - POE: Chicago O'hare

04-28-09 - received SSN's (after having to apply for them personally!!!!)

04-30-09 - Received our 2-year GREEN CARDS

01-07-09 - ROC, here we come!!!

01-18-11 - Mailed out I-751

HPIM3434-2.jpg

enKOm5.png

Timeline

Hi Good day Mrs. Pink,

Hi Good Day Mrs Sweet pink,

Bakit b mahilig kayo sa pink he he hehe....

I am so pleasant to meet you here. I would like to thank you first for making me feel welcome on this forum. I had goose bump on my skin I feel the spirit of your friendship ..... that people out there like you is really nice to me and to be part of this forum... Mrs Pink I really enjoyed you and how you wrote here and so I really enjoyed Vjers here. Actually I made an account here March 2010 after we filed the K1. My fiancé told me first to learn about this Vj . And more passing days I was clicked on PH forum... wow I found topic says this “All Pregnant Mommies Let’s gather here... " so came to my mind I wanted to spend my time reading it... You know Guys I am on PAGE 41 conversation out of page 241 as of today information. You know I love clippings too like about health options, pregnancy, ect ... So you know guys I love reading about pregnancy because someday I will have my own family.... want our children in good health and for us to be aware of and of course all moms does... The more I read it was so fun and make me laugh sometimes my depression goes away,really! when I read it. Let me tell you guys short about us. Being apart with my fiancé for two years so much missing him I really want to know what is the procedures how to get an interview by the USEM. “BUT my honey not worry” for Filipino’s girl were worried right even thought our fiancé not to worry he he he he... bat ganun Noh??? I Kept reading this VJ for many days “This was my tense and worried" I was so so anxious... so tense ... but then after he filed visa it returned .... That was so disappoint. So the K1 returned and asked some documents to resend... So he waited days and he resent the entire document required by the USCIS.... and now he is In Europe and Italy for less than a month... (3 weeks maximum) then when he come back home he will be updating me about the K1 application. And Thank God when he is working there on yacht I am happy to read this thread.... So by then I asked myself why worry if there something you know this time is really for you and it will happen... I was told my big daddy 'fiancé' “Do not be worried because everything will be fine” I called him alias daddy because he is too old than me but I just Love him... I thank God for this having me patience again. As love is patience so I did. So maybe in five month’s I think I’ll be there too In USA. I trusted to the LORD about it. I know this year God give me this dream and wished to be with my daddy love.... wished us healthy and good fortune to come. All these things are coming from the Lord.

Hi Mrs Sweety Pink,

I read your written there in forum.. I enjoyed so much about you... I am so happy to meet you here.. Hoping when Our visa application will be approve and also the USEM interview. Pls Pray for me to get this visa approve and fly there too... You are so kind to put the informative subject. I learned from you so much.... Thank you for your good heart... God bless you.

To Evelyn,

Hi evelyn I read your comments on forum thread, You are jolly person, ( Mapagbiro and humble servant) I really enjoyed reading your written there I am learning with all you guys. and now I am still reading

To Jewellyn,

I am so proud of you because you shared and share about free website para makatipid gaya ng diaper ng babies .. galing mo naman. Thank you for that information actually na save ko na. I am still reading this I am now on page 44 he hehehhe I am looking forward to read it hanggang makaabot ako sa thread Vj nyo at para alam ko rin kung mauupdate kayong bago... ang cute ng baby nyo lahat... subrang happy ako habang nagbabasa ditto.

To RyanNRiza

Grabe ganda ng website mo... lahat detalyado. Thank you for sharing that to us.

To Bmtrrbt

Tawa ako ng tawa sa inyo... ang saya saya nyong kasama kahit malayo kayo... I liked you as my friend too if u want... God bless you...

To frosty

I understand what your going through.. I fell your pain. I admired you too.. Keep pray . God bless you and ur family.

To Gracey

Wonderful couple.. God bless.. Thanks for your thoughts. I love it.

All of you are my treasure...

Your SweetDove

from frosty

Hi sweetdove welcome sa thread na'to..I wish you good luck in reading our kakalugan dito..Hehehehe..I'm glad na nag-eenjoy ka..Heehehehe..Feel at home!!!..With the K1 procedure naman, di talaga mahirap sis,basta habaan mo lang pasensya mo..Hehehehe..You will be with you big daddy soon. Alam ko kung anu ang nararamdaman mo, being apart from each is tough pero all will be worth it basta magkasama na kayo. Gaya din ng ibang mga mommies dito eh naranasan din ang nararanasan mo ngayon pero soon eh..happy happy na at loving loving na..hehehehehe

:

Wow too fast to reply...

My Frosty friend This is my first time to writing to you... Thank you for uplifting my sadness.. You know I have tears on my eyes... I could not believe one day I could have friend here.... this is was so called destiny...tayo ang gagawa to make one day come true.... you are thousand miles away from me and one minutes there you are still to comfort me.... I THANK YOU SO MUCH. THAnk you for your time to read me.hehehehe You know when I read your thread ( comments,conversation,wrote) Subrang nakarelate ako sa mga experiences mo. That's why I admired you!

I am still waiting my bigdaddy to come back home from Europe and really wanted to know what's the status of our application visa......May I ask favor .....Pls pray for me to pass this application and ....to get the pink visa daw dito sa USEM and pass interview raw...

Sweetdove

From frostysoftyeaton

Walang anuman sis..Mga adik lang talaga kami sa thread nato. Nung mga buntis pa kami eh grabe kung magpost,pero ngayon andito na mga babies namin eh medyo busy na..hehehehehe..Alam mo pwede mo namang eh check din ang status ng K1 application niya di lang yung bigdaddy mo ang pwedeng magcheck ng status. Paregister ka sa USCIS website tapos eenter mo yung receipt number ba yan,makikita mo yan sa NOA1 kung meron na kayo..Hehehehe..Good luck sayo sis and you will be in my prayers..Sa interview yakang yaka yan,syempre andun yung kaba bsta answer the questions honestly and with confidence siguradong pasok..hehehehehe..

Sis , iniintay ko pa dumating si daddylove ko from europe.. kc di p rin nya nakikita o nariricieve yong ni nirisent naming fiance document. So di pa namin alam kung anung number ng receipt sis. Pero at least now alam ko n pag dumating sya i ask ko n lang kung ano number nung reciept para titingnan ko n lang and ask ko rin sa kanya kung paano magregister sa USCIS kc wait ko p rin sya. May work kc sya dun sa yacht dun muna sya nakabase. Thank you so much at least may idea na ako.... (L)(F)

SweetDove

(F)

hello sa lahat ng mga busy mommies...

welcome sweetdove sa thread na ito kahit di ka pa buntis okay lang... about sa k1 visa nyo...payo ko sayo its better to know the process ng k1 kahit di mo masyadong maintindihan tanong tanong ka lang ng sa ganun once ma approve na yung petition nyo eh alam mo na ano gagawin. I gues your "daddy long legs" eh wanted you to know vj so you will also know about k1 visa and its process. Helpful nga itong website na ito plus its free. so basa basa ka lang dito and you will be an expert in the end about the process. hehehehehe

pink, baby ko when he was still young i mean nung baby pa talaga sya i tried the swing, ngek ayaw nya...so yun he didnt really like being in the swing too much... but then yesterday nilagay ko sya sa swing as usual mga ilang minuto lang ang span ng kaligayahan nya sa swing so ang ginawa ko dinuyan ko sya ng malakas at nagustuhan nya akala ko nga nasira ko yung swing nya eh... yun nakatulog pero nagising sya agad so nilipat ko sya sa bed...ganun din ngayon dinuyan ko ng malakas, ako na nga nagaswing sa kanya kasi di sya kuntento sa level ng swing nya, eto ngayon tulog...and ayaw nya rin ng nakastrap sya sa swing nya...so di ko talaga sya maiwan iwan sa swing...i dont use the swing that much kasi ayaw nya...di sya yung tipo na ilagay mo sa swing at yun nakakatulog na or makukuntento na...

frosty, may follow me icon na ako noh...

hay buhay, di ko pa nga natatapos tong post ko gising na tong baby ko

to be continued: hahahahahaha

as of now tulog na ulit ang aking baby...see kunti lang talaga kaligayahan nya sa swing kahit nakatulog pa sya sa swing...so nilipat ko sya sa bed at yun he is drinking milk right now.

may tanong lang ako, kasi baby ko now hindi na sya nag eenjoy pag lagi syang nakahiga or nakatummy time... mas gusto nyang nakatayo sya or nakaupo but not in the bumbo seat... he cries when he is getting tired of lying down but if i pick him up and make him stand he stop from crying and then he smiles...

tanong lang ganun rin ba baby nyo?

God bless sa lahat.

Timeline

hello sa lahat ng mga busy mommies...

welcome sweetdove sa thread na ito kahit di ka pa buntis okay lang... about sa k1 visa nyo...payo ko sayo its better to know the process ng k1 kahit di mo masyadong maintindihan tanong tanong ka lang ng sa ganun once ma approve na yung petition nyo eh alam mo na ano gagawin. I gues your "daddy long legs" eh wanted you to know vj so you will also know about k1 visa and its process. Helpful nga itong website na ito plus its free. so basa basa ka lang dito and you will be an expert in the end about the process. hehehehehe

pink, baby ko when he was still young i mean nung baby pa talaga sya i tried the swing, ngek ayaw nya...so yun he didnt really like being in the swing too much... but then yesterday nilagay ko sya sa swing as usual mga ilang minuto lang ang span ng kaligayahan nya sa swing so ang ginawa ko dinuyan ko sya ng malakas at nagustuhan nya akala ko nga nasira ko yung swing nya eh... yun nakatulog pero nagising sya agad so nilipat ko sya sa bed...ganun din ngayon dinuyan ko ng malakas, ako na nga nagaswing sa kanya kasi di sya kuntento sa level ng swing nya, eto ngayon tulog...and ayaw nya rin ng nakastrap sya sa swing nya...so di ko talaga sya maiwan iwan sa swing...i dont use the swing that much kasi ayaw nya...di sya yung tipo na ilagay mo sa swing at yun nakakatulog na or makukuntento na...

frosty, may follow me icon na ako noh...

hay buhay, di ko pa nga natatapos tong post ko gising na tong baby ko

-

Hi Bmtrrbt- What does it mean...?

Thank you ha kc tinangap mo ako at inientertain mo ako kahit papaano...napakabait mo lalo n sa personal alam mo Kalog din ako may pagkabaliw din ako minsan bwhahahhahaha.... tawa nga rin ako ng tawa sayo kahit di p kita nakikita kc sa mga nabasa ko dito ang sasaya nyo talaga....subrang nasiyahan din ako to the level to the max pa lol bwahahahaha....kakatawa ko nahulog ako bwhahahha he h ehe... nagslide yong upuan ko bwahahahha lam mo yun pag nakakabasa ako ng ganyan katulad nyong maga kalog nawawala and depress ko bwhahahhahah.. it really helps talaga oh kaya mga mommies tawa lang tawa hwag namn mayat maya baka mapagkamalan k nga nyan bwhahahha......no joke talaga , subrang nageenjoy ako sayo at sa iba pang member dito. Bmrtrrbt, at saka kay evelyn at pink subrang saya nyo I LOVE IT....heto nagbabasa p rin hangagang nayon . btw, alam mo b correct ka jan simula nung ibinigay ng daddylove ko tong website one year ago na kc di nga ako interested pa dati now naiintindihan ko n sya kung bakit gusto nyang ipabasa itong website sakin nun pa he he he... nung dumating ang date March 2010 exact two years met each other so by then he filed fiance visa na. humabol p nga eh kala ko di kami matutuloy sa pag file but Thank God nakaabot kami...Sana maaprobahan ako friendship bmtrrbt...hay and taas p ng tension ko about it... kahit minsan sinasabi nya n hwag akong magaalala kc everything will be fine he said. Super high na ako friendship bmtrrbt.. ganito pala pag alam mung kukunin k ng mahal mo and to stay together soon.... nakakatense no??? lagi kung iniisip ako kaya ay makapasa Sinsabi ko sa sarili ko My God I know ibibigay mo sa akin alam mo ang puso ko at ibibigay mo na to... Minsan isang araw naiisip ko negative feeling so naapekyuhan din ang bigdaddy ko sa ugali ko pag may moods ako... sa tend to faught na ouch ...sakit... maya iyak na naman ako hay he he he...Maraming salamat sa advise mo heto nga'y basa ng basa at sinisave ko pa sa microsoft itong thread bwahahhaha....lol...kc nga nagenjoy ako sa inyo....i liked it... Tutuong nararamdaman sa isat isa lalo ng ang concerned ay sa bata pag dating jan grabe obsesss talaga ako s ganyang topic... I really want to have babies more .... Sabi ng dadddy ko di raw nya kaya ng marami anak kc mahal daw sa amerika gaya ng pagpapalaki ng bata" lam mona" he he he h.. Pag dating sa sex sabi nya lagi lagi daw bwhahahahaha......lalaki nga naman.... subrang naughty lol ha ha h aha...

Thanks again...

Sweet dove

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

@ bmtrrbt - hello.. na unahan mo ako sa tanong hehhee.. ganon ang baby ko.. yaw nya cge naka higa.. gusto naka upo pero hindi din sa bumno seat..at gusto pina patayo sya,, strong c JM ung mga legs nya..naku cge sipa2x ang likot2x na.. mag 3 months palang sya this 19th.. normal man cguro yan. smiley narin c Jm. nakakatuwa. everytime u say I LOVE U. mommy and daddy parang kinikiliti sya hehehe..

@ frosty.. korek.. nong buntis pa parati and2 nong na nganak na busy2x na hehhee.. cguro naman ma understand ng mga ibang mommies dito hehe,,

basta keep in touch and update lang un mga babies.. :-)

so far, wala ako probs kay JM. still continue his rice cereal, he can sleep 5-6 hrs at night. then 2-3hrs napping.. mabuti ung hindi ko sinanay

sa karga kaya wala hirap pa2login,, lapag lang sa bassinet or vibrator nya 2log lang sya..

by the way, about sa diaper? ano gamit nyo?? kasi ako pampers.. diba ang mahal2x?? hehe for me mahal.. so ang ginawa ko I try mga ibang brand na diaper kung hiyang c baby.. may isang brand na hiyang sya mothers choice which is nakakatipid ako.. ang ginagawa ko pag sa bahay lang kami MOTHERS CHOICE ang gamit ko.. pag mag simba or punta kami mall or lakad2x ung pampers hehehe..

anyway, tip lang yan sa mga mommies na mamahalan sa diapers..

have a nice day to all..

Timeline for my Mother

April 19, 2013 - submit the form I-130

April 22, 2013 - Receive the NOA1

July 29, 2013 - Approved NOA2 ( 82 working days)

July 30, 2013 - USCIS shipped my documents to NVC

Aug 5, 2013 - Arrived at NVC Building

Aug 13, 2013 - Got the NVC case # via PHONE

Aug 14, 2013 - Got the Invoice # via PHONE

Aug 15, 2013 - Send my DS-3032 via Email

Aug 16, 2013 - AOS Pay

Aug 17, 2013 - Got an email to print the COVER SHEET

Aug 21, 2013 - send the AOS overnight at NVC

Aug 28, 2013 - Accept the DS-3032

Aug 30, 2013 - IV BILL pay and Documents Sent to NVC receive the checklist AOS.

September 19, 2013 Sent back the checklist

September 20, 2013 Sept 26, arrived @ NVC

Sept 30,2013 - already encode to their system

ADVANCE MEDICAL @ St. Luke - SEPTEMBER 23, 2013

CASE COMPLETE AS OF TODAY : OCTOBER 23,2013

NOVEMBER 1 , 2013 -Documents left at NVC - Your case is in transit to the Consular Section. Your interview date was provided to you by the National Visa Center

NOVEMBER 4, 2013 Delivered - Signed for by : CEZAR NARTEA

NOVEMBER 5, 2013 - CEAC Case Creation Date: 13-Aug-2013 Status Updated Date: 05-Nov-2013 Your case is ready for your interview when scheduled at the U.S. Consular section. If you have already scheduled an appointment for an interview, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have received interview scheduling instructions.

DECEMBER 09, 2013 INTERVIEW DATE FOR MY MOTHER ( scheduled by NVC)

RESCHEDULED ONLINE for my mother interview early, NOVEMBER 18, 2013 - PASSED THE INTERVIEW!!!

11-18-2013 ceac -AP

11-20-2013 ceac - READY

11-21-2013 ceac - ISSUED

11-25-2013 -2go -- transit

11-26-2013 - VISA ON HAND

12-05-2013 - scheduled fly to USA.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

pag wala akong magawa ito ang trabaho ko cge pic sa baby.. kahit anong2x style..

James Martin :-)

shiela-2.jpg

Timeline for my Mother

April 19, 2013 - submit the form I-130

April 22, 2013 - Receive the NOA1

July 29, 2013 - Approved NOA2 ( 82 working days)

July 30, 2013 - USCIS shipped my documents to NVC

Aug 5, 2013 - Arrived at NVC Building

Aug 13, 2013 - Got the NVC case # via PHONE

Aug 14, 2013 - Got the Invoice # via PHONE

Aug 15, 2013 - Send my DS-3032 via Email

Aug 16, 2013 - AOS Pay

Aug 17, 2013 - Got an email to print the COVER SHEET

Aug 21, 2013 - send the AOS overnight at NVC

Aug 28, 2013 - Accept the DS-3032

Aug 30, 2013 - IV BILL pay and Documents Sent to NVC receive the checklist AOS.

September 19, 2013 Sent back the checklist

September 20, 2013 Sept 26, arrived @ NVC

Sept 30,2013 - already encode to their system

ADVANCE MEDICAL @ St. Luke - SEPTEMBER 23, 2013

CASE COMPLETE AS OF TODAY : OCTOBER 23,2013

NOVEMBER 1 , 2013 -Documents left at NVC - Your case is in transit to the Consular Section. Your interview date was provided to you by the National Visa Center

NOVEMBER 4, 2013 Delivered - Signed for by : CEZAR NARTEA

NOVEMBER 5, 2013 - CEAC Case Creation Date: 13-Aug-2013 Status Updated Date: 05-Nov-2013 Your case is ready for your interview when scheduled at the U.S. Consular section. If you have already scheduled an appointment for an interview, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have received interview scheduling instructions.

DECEMBER 09, 2013 INTERVIEW DATE FOR MY MOTHER ( scheduled by NVC)

RESCHEDULED ONLINE for my mother interview early, NOVEMBER 18, 2013 - PASSED THE INTERVIEW!!!

11-18-2013 ceac -AP

11-20-2013 ceac - READY

11-21-2013 ceac - ISSUED

11-25-2013 -2go -- transit

11-26-2013 - VISA ON HAND

12-05-2013 - scheduled fly to USA.

Gandang umaga mga mommies...ang aga namin ni Jacob dito sa VJ...hay wala kasi kaming tulog at nilagnat sya gawa ng kanyang immunization he is very fussy kagabi..first time nyang magkasakit ang hirap pala.

Sweetdove- welcome here. I'm glad na nag eenjoy ka dito. Wag masyado focus sa absence ng BF mo..enjoy everything there inPinas kasi pag dito ka na mamimiss mo everything from Pinas-from food to beaches..kahit nga traffic at init isama mo na rin yong mga kapitbahay mo na tsismosa hehehe

Pink-Si jacob meron din swing..we got the swing even before he was born..and like other babies here..he really loved it..nakakatulog din sya doon. Pero lately ayaw nya na masyado sa swing kasi mas gusto nya sahig kasi nakakagalaw sya ng walang tali..minsan nasa ilalim na sya ng couch sa kalikotan.

Doc grace-grabe ang bigat pala ni maizy...magkasing bigat lang sila ni Jacob...Jacob is less than 17lbs and 27 inches long...parang lakas yata kumain ni maizy..si jacob naman so picky.

rr-ano musta na blog mo...galing naman at nakadapa na si tyree...sunod na aabangan mo is yong gapang nya.

normal lang yan sa babies na gusto nakatayo kasi malinaw na yong patingin nila so they are busy exploring around...pag nakahiga ka nga naman puro ceiling lang yong makikita mo..o di ba boring.

tuloy ko na lng to mamaya....just typing with my one hand..whili jacob is sleeping on my lap right now kakapago pala hehehe..maya ulit

29960_396648778323_615343323_4014936_8258670_n.jpg

Q3b5m7.png

Aug 3, 2006 Sent I-129f in to CSC

Aug 15, 2006 Sent in updated I-129f

Aug 23, 2006 NOA1

Aug 25, 2006 They cashed my check

Aug 30, 2006 NOA1 received in mail

Dec 2, 2006 NOA2 recieved in mail

Dec 12, 2006 I receive that letter from NVC

Mar 22, 2007 St. Lukes appointment

Mar 29, 2007 7:30am Interview

Mar 29, 2007 12pm APPROVED!!! PRAISE GOD!!!

April 10, 2007 Fiancee Arrived!!! WOO HOO!!!

June 26, 2007 Wedding

July 2, 2007 Medical for AOS

July 6, 2007 Sent in AOS (cutting it really close to the 90 days!)

July 8, 2007 USCIS receives i-485

July 16, 2007 NOA1

July 18, 2007 NOA biometrics

Aug 11, 2007 Biometrics appointment.

Oct 11, 2007 Interview

Oct 11, 2007 Green card Approved!!! You cant kick me out now Baby!

Oct 18, 2007 Welcome letter saying Green card is on its way

Oct 22, 2007 2 year Green card arrived!!

TIMELINE-I-751-Oct 11, 2009 GC Expiration

July 8, 2009- Sent 1-751 in to CSC

July 15, 2009- CSC sent back my papers saying its too early for 90 days expiration

July 16, 2009- Resend my papers 85 days before GC expired

July 18, 2009- Arrived at CSC-10:53 am

July 22, 2009- Cashed Check

July 27, 2009- NOA 1 recieved

July 31, 2009- Biometric Notice Recieved

Aug 18, 2009- Biometric Schedule

Sep 03, 2009- Card Production ordered

Sep 09, 2009-Approval letter recieved in the mail

Sep 12, 2009- 10 Year GC recieved

Gandang umaga mga mommies...ang aga namin ni Jacob dito sa VJ...hay wala kasi kaming tulog at nilagnat sya gawa ng kanyang immunization he is very fussy kagabi..first time nyang magkasakit ang hirap pala.

Sweetdove- welcome here. I'm glad na nag eenjoy ka dito. Wag masyado focus sa absence ng BF mo..enjoy everything there inPinas kasi pag dito ka na mamimiss mo everything from Pinas-from food to beaches..kahit nga traffic at init isama mo na rin yong mga kapitbahay mo na tsismosa hehehe

Pink-Si jacob meron din swing..we got the swing even before he was born..and like other babies here..he really loved it..nakakatulog din sya doon. Pero lately ayaw nya na masyado sa swing kasi mas gusto nya sahig kasi nakakagalaw sya ng walang tali..minsan nasa ilalim na sya ng couch sa kalikotan.

Doc grace-grabe ang bigat pala ni maizy...magkasing bigat lang sila ni Jacob...Jacob is less than 17lbs and 27 inches long...parang lakas yata kumain ni maizy..si jacob naman so picky.

rr-ano musta na blog mo...galing naman at nakadapa na si tyree...sunod na aabangan mo is yong gapang nya.

normal lang yan sa babies na gusto nakatayo kasi malinaw na yong patingin nila so they are busy exploring around...pag nakahiga ka nga naman puro ceiling lang yong makikita mo..o di ba boring.

tuloy ko na lng to mamaya....just typing with my one hand..whili jacob is sleeping on my lap right now kakapago pala hehehe..maya ulit

She does eat a lot, at may kasunod pang gatas. nagulat din ako sa weight nya, and that was before she started baby food. This morning, in addition to her rice cereal, naubos nya yung 3/4 bottle ng peas. wala na syang fruit, so I will get some later.

Speaking of swing, ako na muna nagpapaandar ng swing habang tulog si Maizy...am charging batteries pa. yung music ng swing, pinalitan muna ng Light Classcal channel sa TV :lol: She doesn't like tummy time but she can support herself on her hands na during the short periods that I put her on her tummy. she likes "jumpy-jumpy", and "airplane" (or "super maizy"), and "dancing" to "tong, tong, tong, pakitong-kitong". She also likes being sung to. I sang kuh ledesma's "till I met you" while preparing supper one time and she was in her bumbo,and when I turned to look at her, she was smiing. :) Another time, I fed her too late and she was fussy and sleepy, and I sang to her some nursery rhymes and she started smiling...syempre, sabay tulo ng baby food from her mouth :lol: She also seems to have taken an interest in the laptop and started crying when i took her away from it. :blink:

About diapers, Maizy uses Pampers Baby Dry at night and Luvs in the daytime. If we have to go out, I put the Pampers on her, but ang baon ko e yung Luvs. Luvs resembles Pampers :thumbs: Perhaps I shall try Huggies again kasi mas mura sa Pampers...and I have coupons for HUggies, too.

Heard my Maizy actually laugh yesterday :star:

12-09-08 - INTERVIEW @ 6:30AM...God be with us! --- APPROVED!!!

12-11-08 - VISAS RECEIVED....YAHOOOOO!!!

04-07-09 - POE: Chicago O'hare

04-28-09 - received SSN's (after having to apply for them personally!!!!)

04-30-09 - Received our 2-year GREEN CARDS

01-07-09 - ROC, here we come!!!

01-18-11 - Mailed out I-751

HPIM3434-2.jpg

enKOm5.png

Medyo ok na si Jacob today :) Wala na lagnat nya...though he is still a little bit fussy.

Doc Gracey I wish ganyan din si Jacob kung kumain..naku po napaka picky talaga nito. Ang gusto eh pang matandang pagkain. He loves fresh strawberries and water melon. Yon nga lang kailangan ko pa i-puree..tsaka medyo mahal lang.

Sa diapers naman we stick to pampers lang kahit medyo mahal eh tested na kasi namin na ok kay Jacob. Hay yon nga lang super gastos talaga namin sa diaper. Nasanay na kasi si Jacob na laging pinapalitan so ngayon pag di agad sya palitan talagang nagrereklamo.

29960_396648778323_615343323_4014936_8258670_n.jpg

Q3b5m7.png

Aug 3, 2006 Sent I-129f in to CSC

Aug 15, 2006 Sent in updated I-129f

Aug 23, 2006 NOA1

Aug 25, 2006 They cashed my check

Aug 30, 2006 NOA1 received in mail

Dec 2, 2006 NOA2 recieved in mail

Dec 12, 2006 I receive that letter from NVC

Mar 22, 2007 St. Lukes appointment

Mar 29, 2007 7:30am Interview

Mar 29, 2007 12pm APPROVED!!! PRAISE GOD!!!

April 10, 2007 Fiancee Arrived!!! WOO HOO!!!

June 26, 2007 Wedding

July 2, 2007 Medical for AOS

July 6, 2007 Sent in AOS (cutting it really close to the 90 days!)

July 8, 2007 USCIS receives i-485

July 16, 2007 NOA1

July 18, 2007 NOA biometrics

Aug 11, 2007 Biometrics appointment.

Oct 11, 2007 Interview

Oct 11, 2007 Green card Approved!!! You cant kick me out now Baby!

Oct 18, 2007 Welcome letter saying Green card is on its way

Oct 22, 2007 2 year Green card arrived!!

TIMELINE-I-751-Oct 11, 2009 GC Expiration

July 8, 2009- Sent 1-751 in to CSC

July 15, 2009- CSC sent back my papers saying its too early for 90 days expiration

July 16, 2009- Resend my papers 85 days before GC expired

July 18, 2009- Arrived at CSC-10:53 am

July 22, 2009- Cashed Check

July 27, 2009- NOA 1 recieved

July 31, 2009- Biometric Notice Recieved

Aug 18, 2009- Biometric Schedule

Sep 03, 2009- Card Production ordered

Sep 09, 2009-Approval letter recieved in the mail

Sep 12, 2009- 10 Year GC recieved

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello mga mommies!!!

update ko lang baby ko:

today is the doctor appointment of my baby.he weigh 15 pounds and 12 oz,nasa 97% percentile siya..and he is 24 inc. tall-78% percentile.he is so alert.minsan iiyak siya pag hindi niya ako makita kapag ang daddy niya ang nag-aalaga.

shF5m5.png

29722_112256618812440_1000008430620.jpg

Timeline

@Doc Gracey, Meron pa la nung Enfamil Restful Lipil. Liquid ba cya or powder? Si Zac kasi hindi naman cya pala giing sa gabi except gusto nya ng gatas bigyan ko lang ng bote sa bibig then tulog na agad. Pero lately eh nagiging fuzzy na cya sagabi. Nagstart yun simula nung lagnatin cya. Try ko nga yang Restful na yan. Thanks for informing us :)

Zac had his Pedia appointment last Thursday. He weighs almost 16 lbs na with the height of 26 inches. According to the doc, he was on his 40% percentile when he was 1 month old then now that he is almost 4 months eh he is on his 80% percentile. She said that he is growing up so fast and she was shocked when I said how much milk he drinks everyday. He is already behind on his vaccines but his Pedia can't give him vaccines because his body temp that day was a bit high. It was 99.7F. So she asked us to go back this week whenever his temp is lower so he can have his shots or else she wants to see him again.

Ask ko lang po, do you guys swing your babies? Zac has a swing and he is enjoying it. He most of the time fell asleep after few mins of swing. Kaya lang kasi natatakot ako na baka maspoiled na tong si Zac at maging dependent na sa swing at baka gustuhin nya ng laging i-hele bago matulog. Swing is good though specially if I have to do something. Iwan ko lang cya sa swing then I can do chores na. Any opinions about swing? Pros and cons based on your experiences?

Hi Pink

Good day..

Anyway I have question?

Anu ang ibid sabigin ng percentile pag ang baby ay under care of pediatrician. Thanks..

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

@alienlovechild, maginhawa talaga sa ating mga mommy ang minsanang makakuhang time to do something kaya swing is a big help. Kay Zac naman is Evenflo. May music din cya pero minsan ko lang pinapatunog kasi masgusto ni Zac manood ng TV :bonk:

@Doc Gracey, ay powder pa la cya? Sayang naman kasi ayaw ni Zac ng powder :bonk: Lakas na pala kumain ni Maizy ng baby food. Si Zac milk pa rin pero with oatmeal cereal tas minsan pinapatikim tikim ko lang ng mga sauce ng kung ano anong food :D zac also cries whenever he wakes up in his swing. Well, he usually cries naman talaga everytime he wakes up kasi nagugutom na hehe pero he really loves the swing. Masubukan nga ang Luvs hehe.

@SweetDove, thanks! Napaisip tuloy ako kung ano anong mga kalokohan pinagpopost ko dito :lol: I know how you feel. Before nung nasa Pinas ako, I always go to baby stores to check out baby stuff and their prices then nagiimagine ako ng pagdedesign ng nursery room :lol: Ewan ko ba, I just love to become a mom and I am glad that I am now. Kailangan lang sa visa processing eh proper submission of documents, LOTS of patience and prayers. Good Luck sa journey nyo :) and good luck nga din pala sa 200+ pages na pagbabasa ng thread na to :D

@Ady, halos pala lahat tayo dito ay may swing and good thing that most of our babies eh like ito.

@RR, di naman kaya nahilo anak mo sa lakas ng swing mo kaya nakatulog? lol! jk lang. Si Zac din ayaw ng hindi cya nakakagalaw pero good thing at he likes the swing kahit may strap. I turn off the swing kapag tulog na tulog na si Zac kasi nanghihinayang ako sa battery LOL! :bonk: Si Zac din I noticed mga 2 or 3 weeks ago na masgusto na nya ang laging nakaupo. Umiiyak kapag hinihiga ko. dati isandal ko lang sa sofa at panoorin ng TV eh ok na sa kanya pero now eh gusto nakakandong sa hita ko. Tas gusto nya rin yung kakargahin ko cya tas daddalhin ko sa ibang lugar. Gusto nya yung nakakapag-explore cya. Kulang na lang tawagin kong "Zac the explorer" to :rofl:

@Shiela, I use cheap brands too for the same reason you have. Mahal ang diaper hehe. Dati when I was still working in the hospital eh mura lang Pampers Diaper dun ($18 for 240 pads). Pero now na nagquit na ako dahil walang mag-aalaga kay Zac eh bumibili na kami ng Diaper. We still use Pampers pero we also buy Parent's Choice. Ganun din kami, kapag nasa house yung mura yung gamit LOL! Kapag aalis dun yung Pampers pero minsan ginagamitan ko din ng Pampers kapag matutulog cya. Pero I noticed na kahit same size (for example size 1) yung binili naming diaper na Pampers at Parent's Choice eh masmalaki pa rin ang size ng Pampers. Kasi masmalaki yung garter nung Pampers kaya magna-i-istretch cya :)

@Marybeth, heavygat ng baby mo ha :D Hindi ka ba nangangawot sa pagkarga? hehe

Zac just had his vaccines today (Polio, Dtap, Hepa B and Hib). We are hoping na hindi cya lagnatin. As of now eh masayahin na cya dahil wala na cyang lagnat from sinusitis :D

May question pa la ako sa inyo. Nakabalik na ba kayo sa dati ninyong weight after ninyong manganak? Kasi ako hindi pa :cry:

My son named Zac

"My son's smile makes my day complete"

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

06.17.2010 - submitted our papers

06.19.2010 - papers arrived at Chicago lockbox

06.24.2010 - Check cashed

06.28.2010 - NOA1 Hardcopy received (9 days from the day they got our papers)

07.05.2010 - Received Biometrics Schedule (July 26)

08.05.2010 - Biometrics done! (had to re-schedule from 7/26 to 8/5)

08.13.2010 - Got my interview letter

08.20.2010 - EAD card on production

09.06.2010 - Got my EAD Card (62 days)

09.07.2010 - Applied for SSN

09.14.2010 - SSN Card received

09.16.2010 - Interview schedule (APPROVED)

09.20.2010 - Welcome Notice Received ("Welcome to the USA")

09.25.2010 - 10 yr Green Card received! (98 days)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.