andrew&evelyn

All pregnant Mommies

4,795 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Maizy was first on breastmilk with supplementary similac advance with iron. She is now on enfamil premium lipil and is being fed baby food twice in a day. she gets enfamil restful lipil at night para di sya gising nang gising sa gabi :yes:

she is 3.5 months old and weighs about 16 lbs and is about 25 inches tall :) Nope, no problems with any of the formulas she's been on. :innocent:

yung baby ko before was drinking similac sensitive kasi yung ang nirecommend ng pedia nya since he doesnt poo everydyay but then di naman effective sa kanya... since namali yung wic check namin instead similac sensitive eh naging similac advance kaya now similac advance na sya... mas marami syang naiinom sa advance kaysa sa sensitive...then mas mabula ang sensitive kaysa advance...i like advance than sensitive.

I am using Earth's Best formula to supplement breast milk

Thanks to all your replies. We are feeding Aneska with Similac Advance as supplement of the breastmilk. We feed her since she was born. She's 6 weeks old now, weighs 12 lbs and she's 23 inches tall. So far, she's has no problem with that formula. The only thing is that I have to feed her with 1 to 2 hrs interval for her feeding time. I feed her with the formula when she's too fuzzy specially if she's not yet satisfied with my milk. Even I give the formula at night, she has still the same feeding time interval which awakes us just to feed her. It's not restful nights for us. I think I will discuss that to her pedia if we could switch to other brand of formula. I am interested of that enfamil restful lipil you are using doc gracey for your baby, so we can also have restful nights too. :yes:

Edited by alienlovechild

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

abou naman sa mga damit..totoo yan wag buminli ng marami...kasi madali lumaki ang mga baby...may mga damit nga yung baby ko hindi naisuot at ang sayang talaga.mahilig kasi ako damitan baby ko lalo pag lalabas kami..

nakakatawa kung saan kami pupunta talaga hihinto ang tao at titingnan siya at palagi sinasabi nila he is cute,adorable...nagbiruan kami ng daddy niya hihingi kami ng $1 everytime hihinto sila para pambili ng gatas..

shF5m5.png

29722_112256618812440_1000008430620.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

@Doc Gracey, Meron pa la nung Enfamil Restful Lipil. Liquid ba cya or powder? Si Zac kasi hindi naman cya pala giing sa gabi except gusto nya ng gatas bigyan ko lang ng bote sa bibig then tulog na agad. Pero lately eh nagiging fuzzy na cya sagabi. Nagstart yun simula nung lagnatin cya. Try ko nga yang Restful na yan. Thanks for informing us :)

Zac had his Pedia appointment last Thursday. He weighs almost 16 lbs na with the height of 26 inches. According to the doc, he was on his 40% percentile when he was 1 month old then now that he is almost 4 months eh he is on his 80% percentile. She said that he is growing up so fast and she was shocked when I said how much milk he drinks everyday. He is already behind on his vaccines but his Pedia can't give him vaccines because his body temp that day was a bit high. It was 99.7F. So she asked us to go back this week whenever his temp is lower so he can have his shots or else she wants to see him again.

Ask ko lang po, do you guys swing your babies? Zac has a swing and he is enjoying it. He most of the time fell asleep after few mins of swing. Kaya lang kasi natatakot ako na baka maspoiled na tong si Zac at maging dependent na sa swing at baka gustuhin nya ng laging i-hele bago matulog. Swing is good though specially if I have to do something. Iwan ko lang cya sa swing then I can do chores na. Any opinions about swing? Pros and cons based on your experiences?

My son named Zac

"My son's smile makes my day complete"

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

06.17.2010 - submitted our papers

06.19.2010 - papers arrived at Chicago lockbox

06.24.2010 - Check cashed

06.28.2010 - NOA1 Hardcopy received (9 days from the day they got our papers)

07.05.2010 - Received Biometrics Schedule (July 26)

08.05.2010 - Biometrics done! (had to re-schedule from 7/26 to 8/5)

08.13.2010 - Got my interview letter

08.20.2010 - EAD card on production

09.06.2010 - Got my EAD Card (62 days)

09.07.2010 - Applied for SSN

09.14.2010 - SSN Card received

09.16.2010 - Interview schedule (APPROVED)

09.20.2010 - Welcome Notice Received ("Welcome to the USA")

09.25.2010 - 10 yr Green Card received! (98 days)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Swing is good though specially if I have to do something. Iwan ko lang cya sa swing then I can do chores na. Any opinions about swing? Pros and cons based on your experiences?

I agree with you Pink, swing is really good for the baby. My hubby bought our baby with the craddle n swing (Fisher Price product) when she's still one month old and wow! it was a relief for me. I can leave the baby there and do my own stuff. It helps us to pacify the baby when she's fuzzy; we just play her favorite lullabies while she's on her craddle and she can sleep there. So far, the swing/craddle is beneficial for us. We just don't leave the baby longer in her craddle so she can stretch and do some of her exercise (kicking and raising her arms) :)

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

@Doc Gracey, Meron pa la nung Enfamil Restful Lipil. Liquid ba cya or powder? Si Zac kasi hindi naman cya pala giing sa gabi except gusto nya ng gatas bigyan ko lang ng bote sa bibig then tulog na agad. Pero lately eh nagiging fuzzy na cya sagabi. Nagstart yun simula nung lagnatin cya. Try ko nga yang Restful na yan. Thanks for informing us :)

Zac had his Pedia appointment last Thursday. He weighs almost 16 lbs na with the height of 26 inches. According to the doc, he was on his 40% percentile when he was 1 month old then now that he is almost 4 months eh he is on his 80% percentile. She said that he is growing up so fast and she was shocked when I said how much milk he drinks everyday. He is already behind on his vaccines but his Pedia can't give him vaccines because his body temp that day was a bit high. It was 99.7F. So she asked us to go back this week whenever his temp is lower so he can have his shots or else she wants to see him again.

Ask ko lang po, do you guys swing your babies? Zac has a swing and he is enjoying it. He most of the time fell asleep after few mins of swing. Kaya lang kasi natatakot ako na baka maspoiled na tong si Zac at maging dependent na sa swing at baka gustuhin nya ng laging i-hele bago matulog. Swing is good though specially if I have to do something. Iwan ko lang cya sa swing then I can do chores na. Any opinions about swing? Pros and cons based on your experiences?

It's powder. is slightly thicker than regular formula so it stays in her tummy for a longer time, hence, she doesn't feel hungry and stays asleep. Last night, I fed her around 9pm and the next time she woke up was around 5am na :)

Naku, si Maizy is just 3.5 months na but nasa 16lbs na sya. Sumasakit nga baywang go when i have to hold her in church when I need to stand. Since I started feeding her baby food, nabawasan ng 1 or 2 6 oz feedings -- 4 oz na lang :lol: Am slowly increasing the amount of baby food. So far, at each meal, she has 1 tbsp of rice cereal mixed with 3 tbsp (makes about 15ml serving) of formula, about 1-2 tbsp (about 20-30ml) of veggies or 1-2 tbsp of beef which she doesn't like unless i mix it with veggies or fruit), and about half a bottle of fruit (about 1 oz). Yup, she LOVES the fruit. Last night, about 2 hours after such a heavy meal (she had cereal, carrots, beef, and bananas), she downed 4 oz of formula in less than 15 mins...at di pa sya happy after so i had to make her another bottle and she finished half of it. I swear, she goes thru a 12.9oz can in a breeze. :blink: Thankfully, yesterday, I got 2 cans for free...courtesy of Craigslist...and today, I got 3 cans, 2 boxes of formula sachets, and 8 ready-to-feed bottles for $30...also courtesy of Craigslist :thumbs: Am going to look out for more :yes:

About the swing, Maizy has a cradle swing which she hates to be in when awake. I use this during the daytime to lull her to sleep pag nakikita ko na antok na sya. At least, for 1-2 hours, I am able to do chores in peace and quiet :) At night, pag antok na sya, I wrap her up, put her in her bassinet, and turn her light/music show on and she just drifts off to sleep. She still has the startle reflex so I still wrap her para di nya magulat sarili nya with those involuntary movements.

12-09-08 - INTERVIEW @ 6:30AM...God be with us! --- APPROVED!!!

12-11-08 - VISAS RECEIVED....YAHOOOOO!!!

04-07-09 - POE: Chicago O'hare

04-28-09 - received SSN's (after having to apply for them personally!!!!)

04-30-09 - Received our 2-year GREEN CARDS

01-07-09 - ROC, here we come!!!

01-18-11 - Mailed out I-751

HPIM3434-2.jpg

enKOm5.png

Good day to all mommies out there.

Can I join Can you accept me? I am not pregnant yet.

I am engaged to be married.

SweetDove from Phils.

hi SweetDove! I got your comments and I'm glad that you're having a good time reading this forum. You are very much welcome here :)

bunbunard20090713_-6_ETHAN.png

I-751 Lifting Conditions Timeline

April 06, 2010 - mailed I-751 documents via usps express mail(overnight)with delivery confirmation

April 07, 2010 - packet delivered and signed

April 12, 2010 - check was cashed

April 13, 2010 - received NOA1 (dated 04/08/10)

May 07, 2010 - Biometrics

May 10, 2010 - Touched

June 23, 2010 - APPROVED WITHOUT INTERVIEW!!!

DSC00770.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi SweetDove, you are very welcome here :)

My son named Zac

"My son's smile makes my day complete"

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

06.17.2010 - submitted our papers

06.19.2010 - papers arrived at Chicago lockbox

06.24.2010 - Check cashed

06.28.2010 - NOA1 Hardcopy received (9 days from the day they got our papers)

07.05.2010 - Received Biometrics Schedule (July 26)

08.05.2010 - Biometrics done! (had to re-schedule from 7/26 to 8/5)

08.13.2010 - Got my interview letter

08.20.2010 - EAD card on production

09.06.2010 - Got my EAD Card (62 days)

09.07.2010 - Applied for SSN

09.14.2010 - SSN Card received

09.16.2010 - Interview schedule (APPROVED)

09.20.2010 - Welcome Notice Received ("Welcome to the USA")

09.25.2010 - 10 yr Green Card received! (98 days)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Good day Mrs. Pink,

Hi Good Day Mrs Sweet pink,

Bakit b mahilig kayo sa pink he he hehe.... :energy:(L):star:

I am so pleasant to meet you here. :energy: I would like to thank you first for making me feel welcome on this forum. :dance: I had goose bump on my skin I feel the spirit of your friendship ..... B-) that people out there like you is really nice to me and to be part of this forum... Mrs Pink I really enjoyed you and how you wrote here and so I really enjoyed Vjers here. Actually I made an account here March 2010 after we filed the K1. My fiancé told me first to learn about this Vj . And more passing days I was clicked on PH forum... wow I found topic says this “All Pregnant Mommies Let’s gather here... " so came to my mind I wanted to spend my time reading it... You know Guys I am on PAGE 41 conversation out of page 241 as of today information. You know I love clippings too like about health options, pregnancy, ect ... So you know guys I love reading about pregnancy because someday I will have my own family.... want our children in good health and for us to be aware of and of course all moms does... The more I read it was so fun and make me laugh sometimes my depression goes away,really! :star: when I read it. Let me tell you guys short about us. Being apart with my fiancé for two years so much missing him I really want to know what is the procedures how to get an interview by the USEM. “BUT my honey not worry” for Filipino’s girl were worried right even thought our fiancé not to worry he he he he... bat ganun Noh??? I Kept reading this VJ for many days “This was my tense and worried" I was so so anxious... so tense ... but then after he filed visa it returned .... That was so disappoint. So the K1 returned and asked some documents to resend... So he waited days and he resent the entire document required by the USCIS.... and now he is In Europe and Italy for less than a month... (3 weeks maximum) then when he come back home he will be updating me about the K1 application. And Thank God when he is working there on yacht I am happy to read this thread.... So by then I asked myself why worry if there something you know this time is really for you and it will happen... I was told my big daddy 'fiancé' “Do not be worried because everything will be fine” I called him alias daddy because he is too old than me but I just Love him... I thank God for this having me patience again. As love is patience so I did. So maybe in five month’s I think I’ll be there too In USA. I trusted to the LORD about it. I know this year God give me this dream and wished to be with my daddy love.... wished us healthy and good fortune to come. All these things are coming from the Lord.

Hi Mrs Sweety Pink,

I read your written there in forum.. I enjoyed so much about you... I am so happy to meet you here.. Hoping when Our visa application will be approve and also the USEM interview. Pls Pray for me to get this visa approve and fly there too... You are so kind to put the informative subject. I learned from you so much.... Thank you for your good heart... God bless you.

To Evelyn,

Hi evelyn I read your comments on forum thread, You are jolly person, ( Mapagbiro and humble servant) I really enjoyed reading your written there I am learning with all you guys. and now I am still reading :reading::energy:

To Jewellyn,

I am so proud of you because you shared and share about free website para makatipid gaya ng diaper ng babies .. galing mo naman. Thank you for that information actually na save ko na. I am still reading this I am now on page 44 he hehehhe I am looking forward to read it hanggang makaabot ako sa thread Vj nyo at para alam ko rin kung mauupdate kayong bago... ang cute ng baby nyo lahat... subrang happy ako habang nagbabasa ditto. :reading:

To RyanNRiza

Grabe ganda ng website mo... lahat detalyado. Thank you for sharing that to us. (L)

To Bmtrrbt

Tawa ako ng tawa sa inyo... :dancing::dancing::dancing: ang saya saya nyong kasama kahit malayo kayo... I liked you as my friend too if u want... God bless you...

To frosty

I understand what your going through.. :thumbs: I fell your pain. I admired you too.. Keep pray . God bless you and ur family.

To Gracey

Wonderful couple.. God bless.. Thanks for your thoughts. I love it. :thumbs:

All of you are my treasure...

Your SweetDove

Timeline

Hi Good day Mrs. Pink,

I am so pleasant to meet you here. :energy: I would like to thank you first for making me feel welcome on this forum. :dance: I had goose bump on my skin I feel the spirit of your friendship ..... B-) that people out there like you is really nice to me and to be part of this forum... Mrs Pink I really enjoyed you and how you wrote here and so I really enjoyed Vjers here. Actually I made an account here March 2010 after we filed the K1. My fiancé told me first to learn about this Vj . And more passing days I was clicked on PH forum... wow I found topic says this “All Pregnant Mommies Let’s gather here... " so came to my mind I wanted to spend my time reading it... You know Guys I am on PAGE 41 conversation out of page 241 as of today information. You know I love clippings too like about health options, pregnancy, ect ... So you know guys I love reading about pregnancy because someday I will have my own family.... want our children in good health and for us to be aware of and of course all moms does... The more I read it was so fun and make me laugh sometimes my depression goes away,really! :star: when I read it. Let me tell you guys short about us. Being apart with my fiancé for two years so much missing him I really want to know what is the procedures how to get an interview by the USEM. “BUT my honey not worry” for Filipino’s girl were worried right even thought our fiancé not to worry he he he he... bat ganun Noh??? I Kept reading this VJ for many days “This was my tense and worried" I was so so anxious... so tense ... but then after he filed visa it returned .... That was so disappoint. So the K1 returned and asked some documents to resend... So he waited days and he resent the entire document required by the USCIS.... and now he is In Europe and Italy for less than a month... (3 weeks maximum) then when he come back home he will be updating me about the K1 application. And Thank God when he is working there on yacht I am happy to read this thread.... So by then I asked myself why worry if there something you know this time is really for you and it will happen... I was told my big daddy 'fiancé' “Do not be worried because everything will be fine” I called him alias daddy because he is too old than me but I just Love him... I thank God for this having me patience again. As love is patience so I did. So maybe in five month’s I think I’ll be there too In USA. I trusted to the LORD about it. I know this year God give me this dream and wished to be with my daddy love.... wished us healthy and good fortune to come. All these things are coming from the Lord.

Hi Mrs Sweety Pink,

I read your written there in forum.. I enjoyed so much about you... I am so happy to meet you here.. Hoping when Our visa application will be approve and also the USEM interview. Pls Pray for me to get this visa approve and fly there too... You are so kind to put the informative subject. I learned from you so much.... Thank you for your good heart... God bless you.

To Evelyn,

Hi evelyn I read your comments on forum thread, You are jolly person, ( Mapagbiro and humble servant) I really enjoyed reading your written there I am learning with all you guys. and now I am still reading :reading::energy:

To Jewellyn,

I am so proud of you because you shared and share about free website para makatipid gaya ng diaper ng babies .. galing mo naman. Thank you for that information actually na save ko na. I am still reading this I am now on page 44 he hehehhe I am looking forward to read it hanggang makaabot ako sa thread Vj nyo at para alam ko rin kung mauupdate kayong bago... ang cute ng baby nyo lahat... subrang happy ako habang nagbabasa ditto. :reading:

To RyanNRiza

Grabe ganda ng website mo... lahat detalyado. Thank you for sharing that to us. (L)

To Bmtrrbt

Tawa ako ng tawa sa inyo... :dancing::dancing::dancing: ang saya saya nyong kasama kahit malayo kayo... I liked you as my friend too if u want... God bless you...

To frosty

I understand what your going through.. :thumbs: I fell your pain. I admired you too.. Keep pray . God bless you and ur family.

To Gracey

Wonderful couple.. God bless.. Thanks for your thoughts. I love it.

Your SweetDove

PS; Let meknow kung naipost ko to..ty

Hi Good day Mrs. Pink,

Hi Mrs Sweety Pink,

To Evelyn,

To Jewellyn,

To RyanNRiza

To Bmtrrbt

To frosty

To Gracey

Wonderful couple.. God bless.. Thanks for your thoughts. I love it. :thumbs:

All of you are my treasure...

Your SweetDove

Hi sweetdove welcome sa thread na'to..I wish you good luck in reading our kakalugan dito..Hehehehe..I'm glad na nag-eenjoy ka..Heehehehe..Feel at home!!!..With the K1 procedure naman, di talaga mahirap sis,basta habaan mo lang pasensya mo..Hehehehe..You will be with you big daddy soon. Alam ko kung anu ang nararamdaman mo, being apart from each is tough pero all will be worth it basta magkasama na kayo. Gaya din ng ibang mga mommies dito eh naranasan din ang nararanasan mo ngayon pero soon eh..happy happy na at loving loving na..hehehehehe :bonk::rofl:

RR - sa pagfollow ng blog eh ilagay mo yung icon ng "follow me" sa home page ng blog mo..Hehehehe..madali lang yun promise...Grabe may fan na ako sa blog ko si RR :rofl: ..Joke!

Pink - si Mae ay may swing din..Hay life saver ko ito kasi mas madali siyang makatulog lalo na't may dapat akong tapusin na gawain eh ilalagay ko lang siya sa swing at matutulog na agad...hehehehehe and she loves her swing so much, lalo na kapag pinapatugtog ang music nku ang haba ng tulog..hehehehe

Doc Gracey - bigat na Maizy ah, ewan ko lang si Mae last appointment niya last month eh 11.14lbs pounds siya alam ko ngayon more that na ang bigat niya kasi nararamdaman kung bumibigat siya everyday..hehehehe..Takaw kasi..Babae pa naman..lol

2_950692851l.jpg

October 24, 2007 - we met online ( Cherry Blossoms)

February 24, 2008 - He came to the Philippines to finally meet me!

February 26, 2008 - He proposed to me and I said YES!

March 4, 2008 - Flew back home ( US )- sad

K1 timeline:

April 7, 2008 - sent I-129f to VSC

April 10, 2008 - VSC received petition

April 18, 2008 - NOA1 hard copy received

May 9, 2008 - touched

July 14, 2008 - touched

July 15, 2008 - NOA2 (99days)

Aug.14-15,2008-Medical PASSED

Aug.22,2008- Interview PASSED (Pink Slip Only)

Aug.29,2008- VISA ON HAND

Sept.3,2008- POE Houston TX

October 25, 2008 - Officially Mrs. Eaton

AOS Timeline:

March 10, 2009 - AOS package sent to USCIS via FedEx

March 12, 2009 12:21pm - AOS package delivered to USCIS

March 20, 2009 - Check cashed

March 21, 2009 - NOA1 for I-485, I-131 and I-765

March 24, 2009 - Received Biometrics Appointment

April 4, 2009 - Case transferred to CSC

April 7, 2009 - Biometrics appointment is done

May 4, 2009 - AP approval notice received

May 8,2008 - EAD received

June 3, 2009 - Welcome notice from CRIS via email

June 8, 2009 - Receive hard copy of welcome notice on the mail

June 15, 2009 - Card production ordered

June 27, 2009 - Green Card on hand ( 2 years )

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

SweetDove from Phils.

[/quot

Welcome here :-) enjoy :-)

Timeline for my Mother

April 19, 2013 - submit the form I-130

April 22, 2013 - Receive the NOA1

July 29, 2013 - Approved NOA2 ( 82 working days)

July 30, 2013 - USCIS shipped my documents to NVC

Aug 5, 2013 - Arrived at NVC Building

Aug 13, 2013 - Got the NVC case # via PHONE

Aug 14, 2013 - Got the Invoice # via PHONE

Aug 15, 2013 - Send my DS-3032 via Email

Aug 16, 2013 - AOS Pay

Aug 17, 2013 - Got an email to print the COVER SHEET

Aug 21, 2013 - send the AOS overnight at NVC

Aug 28, 2013 - Accept the DS-3032

Aug 30, 2013 - IV BILL pay and Documents Sent to NVC receive the checklist AOS.

September 19, 2013 Sent back the checklist

September 20, 2013 Sept 26, arrived @ NVC

Sept 30,2013 - already encode to their system

ADVANCE MEDICAL @ St. Luke - SEPTEMBER 23, 2013

CASE COMPLETE AS OF TODAY : OCTOBER 23,2013

NOVEMBER 1 , 2013 -Documents left at NVC - Your case is in transit to the Consular Section. Your interview date was provided to you by the National Visa Center

NOVEMBER 4, 2013 Delivered - Signed for by : CEZAR NARTEA

NOVEMBER 5, 2013 - CEAC Case Creation Date: 13-Aug-2013 Status Updated Date: 05-Nov-2013 Your case is ready for your interview when scheduled at the U.S. Consular section. If you have already scheduled an appointment for an interview, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have received interview scheduling instructions.

DECEMBER 09, 2013 INTERVIEW DATE FOR MY MOTHER ( scheduled by NVC)

RESCHEDULED ONLINE for my mother interview early, NOVEMBER 18, 2013 - PASSED THE INTERVIEW!!!

11-18-2013 ceac -AP

11-20-2013 ceac - READY

11-21-2013 ceac - ISSUED

11-25-2013 -2go -- transit

11-26-2013 - VISA ON HAND

12-05-2013 - scheduled fly to USA.

Timeline

Posted Today, 06:34 PM

SweetDove from Phils.

[/quot

Welcome here :-) enjoy :-)

Hi Todd,

Thank you for saying enjoy. You and your husband so match. SOULMATE forever.

You look good guys...

Pls Know I am still reading your thread til i reach the last page of this forum so I can have known you each other. It's hard to comment if I did not read it.. I am really enjoy this ... Thank you my angels... take care

(F)

SweetDove (L)

Timeline

:rofl: Hi frosty Good Evening,

You wrote:

Hi sweetdove welcome sa thread na'to..I wish you good luck in reading our kakalugan dito..Hehehehe..I'm glad na nag-eenjoy ka..Heehehehe..Feel at home!!!..With the K1 procedure naman, di talaga mahirap sis,basta habaan mo lang pasensya mo..Hehehehe..You will be with you big daddy soon. Alam ko kung anu ang nararamdaman mo, being apart from each is tough pero all will be worth it basta magkasama na kayo. Gaya din ng ibang mga mommies dito eh naranasan din ang nararanasan mo ngayon pero soon eh..happy happy na at loving loving na..hehehehehe

(F)(L)(L) :

Wow too fast to reply...

My Frosty friend This is my first time to writing to you... Thank you for uplifting my sadness.. You know I have tears on my eyes... I could not believe one day I could have friend here.... this is was so called destiny...tayo ang gagawa to make one day come true.... you are thousand miles away from me and one minutes there you are still to comfort me.... I THANK YOU SO MUCH. THAnk you for your time to read me.hehehehe :D You know when I read your thread ( comments,conversation,wrote) Subrang nakarelate ako sa mga (F) experiences mo. That's why I admired you! (F)

I am still waiting my bigdaddy to come back home from Europe and really wanted to know what's the status of our application visa......May I ask favor .....Pls pray for me (L) to pass this application and ....to get the pink visa daw dito sa USEM and pass interview raw...

Sweetdove

:rofl: Hi frosty Good Evening,

You wrote:

Hi sweetdove welcome sa thread na'to..I wish you good luck in reading our kakalugan dito..Hehehehe..I'm glad na nag-eenjoy ka..Heehehehe..Feel at home!!!..With the K1 procedure naman, di talaga mahirap sis,basta habaan mo lang pasensya mo..Hehehehe..You will be with you big daddy soon. Alam ko kung anu ang nararamdaman mo, being apart from each is tough pero all will be worth it basta magkasama na kayo. Gaya din ng ibang mga mommies dito eh naranasan din ang nararanasan mo ngayon pero soon eh..happy happy na at loving loving na..hehehehehe

(F)(L)(L) :

Wow too fast to reply...

My Frosty friend This is my first time to writing to you... Thank you for uplifting my sadness.. You know I have tears on my eyes... I could not believe one day I could have friend here.... this is was so called destiny...tayo ang gagawa to make one day come true.... you are thousand miles away from me and one minutes there you are still to comfort me.... I THANK YOU SO MUCH. THAnk you for your time to read me.hehehehe :D You know when I read your thread ( comments,conversation,wrote) Subrang nakarelate ako sa mga (F) experiences mo. That's why I admired you! (F)

I am still waiting my bigdaddy to come back home from Europe and really wanted to know what's the status of our application visa......May I ask favor .....Pls pray for me (L) to pass this application and ....to get the pink visa daw dito sa USEM and pass interview raw...

Sweetdove

Walang anuman sis..Mga adik lang talaga kami sa thread nato. Nung mga buntis pa kami eh grabe kung magpost,pero ngayon andito na mga babies namin eh medyo busy na..hehehehehe..Alam mo pwede mo namang eh check din ang status ng K1 application niya di lang yung bigdaddy mo ang pwedeng magcheck ng status. Paregister ka sa USCIS website tapos eenter mo yung receipt number ba yan,makikita mo yan sa NOA1 kung meron na kayo..Hehehehe..Good luck sayo sis and you will be in my prayers..Sa interview yakang yaka yan,syempre andun yung kaba bsta answer the questions honestly and with confidence siguradong pasok..hehehehehe..

Oi mga mommies, busy nanaman ba kayo..Hay medyo matagal din akong nakapagpost,to kasing anak ko eh mas active na ngayon at gising na palagi at gustong maglaro..Hay buhay nanay!!

2_950692851l.jpg

October 24, 2007 - we met online ( Cherry Blossoms)

February 24, 2008 - He came to the Philippines to finally meet me!

February 26, 2008 - He proposed to me and I said YES!

March 4, 2008 - Flew back home ( US )- sad

K1 timeline:

April 7, 2008 - sent I-129f to VSC

April 10, 2008 - VSC received petition

April 18, 2008 - NOA1 hard copy received

May 9, 2008 - touched

July 14, 2008 - touched

July 15, 2008 - NOA2 (99days)

Aug.14-15,2008-Medical PASSED

Aug.22,2008- Interview PASSED (Pink Slip Only)

Aug.29,2008- VISA ON HAND

Sept.3,2008- POE Houston TX

October 25, 2008 - Officially Mrs. Eaton

AOS Timeline:

March 10, 2009 - AOS package sent to USCIS via FedEx

March 12, 2009 12:21pm - AOS package delivered to USCIS

March 20, 2009 - Check cashed

March 21, 2009 - NOA1 for I-485, I-131 and I-765

March 24, 2009 - Received Biometrics Appointment

April 4, 2009 - Case transferred to CSC

April 7, 2009 - Biometrics appointment is done

May 4, 2009 - AP approval notice received

May 8,2008 - EAD received

June 3, 2009 - Welcome notice from CRIS via email

June 8, 2009 - Receive hard copy of welcome notice on the mail

June 15, 2009 - Card production ordered

June 27, 2009 - Green Card on hand ( 2 years )

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.