andrew&evelyn

All pregnant Mommies

4,795 posts in this topic

I'm on my 29th week na po!

Been busy working on our taxes.

I was diagnosed with GD, so I'm on a diabetic diet now (no medication).

The Blood Glucose test kit is a pain in the @ss but it's all for the baby's good.

I've also asked the hospital about Emergency Medicaid, they won't do anything until the baby is born.

I had an ultrasound three weeks ago, baby is normal.

I'm on my 29th week na po!

Been busy working on our taxes.

I was diagnosed with GD, so I'm on a diabetic diet now (no medication).

The Blood Glucose test kit is a pain in the @ss but it's all for the baby's good.

I've also asked the hospital about Emergency Medicaid, they won't do anything until the baby is born.

I had an ultrasound three weeks ago, baby is normal.

My wife was in same situation, about emergency medicaid. First we got WIC to get help with the food costs. Then we found a clinic that had a sliding scale that made it affordable for her to have pre-natal care. Then that clinic submitted her for a program in Tennessee called CoverKids. It gives her Blue Cross/Blue Shield for anything related to maternity, and pays 100%. Then we changed doctors, to one near us and the hospital, where the same program now also covers 100% for the very best of medical care. Josephine is 22 weeks pregnant right now, and all her medical costs for pregnancy are paid 100%. Even with my income from work we are still covered 100%. I need to get her insured for after the pregnancy though, since the CoverKids program will only take care of her post-natal check-up then stop.

Brian in Tennessee

My wife was in same situation, about emergency medicaid. First we got WIC to get help with the food costs. Then we found a clinic that had a sliding scale that made it affordable for her to have pre-natal care. Then that clinic submitted her for a program in Tennessee called CoverKids. It gives her Blue Cross/Blue Shield for anything related to maternity, and pays 100%. Then we changed doctors, to one near us and the hospital, where the same program now also covers 100% for the very best of medical care. Josephine is 22 weeks pregnant right now, and all her medical costs for pregnancy are paid 100%. Even with my income from work we are still covered 100%. I need to get her insured for after the pregnancy though, since the CoverKids program will only take care of her post-natal check-up then stop.

Brian in Tennessee

Hi Brian,

I'm from TN too, but I'm currently staying with my MIL in PA. I wasn't able to apply for WIC or any programs in TN (even though I'm a resident of TN). I found a doctor in Ohio (we live close to the PA/OH state boarder) and a catholic hospital in OH. I applied for Financial Aid from the said hospital for all the lab works, no news on that yet. I hope they'd give us at least 75% discount.. better if they just give us 100% aid. The doctor though I have to pay out of my own pocket, that includes the OB-GYN and the pathologist. I'm sunk in piles and piles of unpaid bills but what can we do? Bad times. The baby wasn't really planned (yes, we did take all precautions but somethings just happens as God wills it to be) so we don't have any savings for this pregnancy. I've been paying the doctor little by little because they have been really good to me. While the pathologist, I just let them send me bills. I have to prioritize which people to pay first, pathologist that I've never seen is way below on my list. My husband had an accident (he is fine) but we recently lost our main livelihood. We are both scrambling to look for work because we have house loans, credit card loans, as well as other financial responsibilities.

Let's just hope for the best, I'm hoping they won't deny my Emergency Medicaid. At least the baby will have medicaid, thank God for that!! :-)

A friend of ours told me not to worry about the medical bills, they can't cart me away to prison for that. So I try to look at things this way when I feel down (stress will make my blood sugar go up, or so I was told). I hope your wife is okay. I'm not sure if we are going to TN now that my husband is "jobless" maybe I will contact you for info about CoverKids and Blue Cross if we do move to TN before my baby is born.

good morning sa lahat,

hehehehehehe...nakakaroll over na baby ko...na gagawa nya nyang kunin ang kamay nya sa katawan nya pag naiipit... but then ngayong nakakaroll over na sya eh everytime he wants to sleep he will really try hard to roll over and lagi ko syang tinitiyaha pabalik kasi i dont want him to sleep on his tummy which i guess not good din for now... so yun kanina gusto nya talagang mag roll over then pinabayaan ko na lang yun nakatulog agad...

ang dating good boy naku eh medyo may ugali na ngayon... naninigaw na pag nagiging crabby... pag di pinapansin eh umiiyak kono at pag pinansin tatawa...kasi hubby ko once na umiiyak baby namin eh he will tease him more like saying na na na na na mr. crabby pants... ganun kaya minsan naiinis ako kasi it makes our baby cry more...then sya rin naman nagpapatahan.

mustamus na ang mga mommies dito? na nga wala naman mo uy! hehehehehehehe...

God bless sa lahat.

good morning sa lahat,

hehehehehehe...nakakaroll over na baby ko...na gagawa nya nyang kunin ang kamay nya sa katawan nya pag naiipit... but then ngayong nakakaroll over na sya eh everytime he wants to sleep he will really try hard to roll over and lagi ko syang tinitiyaha pabalik kasi i dont want him to sleep on his tummy which i guess not good din for now... so yun kanina gusto nya talagang mag roll over then pinabayaan ko na lang yun nakatulog agad...

ang dating good boy naku eh medyo may ugali na ngayon... naninigaw na pag nagiging crabby... pag di pinapansin eh umiiyak kono at pag pinansin tatawa...kasi hubby ko once na umiiyak baby namin eh he will tease him more like saying na na na na na mr. crabby pants... ganun kaya minsan naiinis ako kasi it makes our baby cry more...then sya rin naman nagpapatahan.

mustamus na ang mga mommies dito? na nga wala naman mo uy! hehehehehehehe...

God bless sa lahat.

RR- bisdak sad diay ka? sos aper..wala pa gihapon RR pero sakit akong pus-on oi,muabutay na jud siguro..Hehehehehe..Hay unta

2_950692851l.jpg

October 24, 2007 - we met online ( Cherry Blossoms)

February 24, 2008 - He came to the Philippines to finally meet me!

February 26, 2008 - He proposed to me and I said YES!

March 4, 2008 - Flew back home ( US )- sad

K1 timeline:

April 7, 2008 - sent I-129f to VSC

April 10, 2008 - VSC received petition

April 18, 2008 - NOA1 hard copy received

May 9, 2008 - touched

July 14, 2008 - touched

July 15, 2008 - NOA2 (99days)

Aug.14-15,2008-Medical PASSED

Aug.22,2008- Interview PASSED (Pink Slip Only)

Aug.29,2008- VISA ON HAND

Sept.3,2008- POE Houston TX

October 25, 2008 - Officially Mrs. Eaton

AOS Timeline:

March 10, 2009 - AOS package sent to USCIS via FedEx

March 12, 2009 12:21pm - AOS package delivered to USCIS

March 20, 2009 - Check cashed

March 21, 2009 - NOA1 for I-485, I-131 and I-765

March 24, 2009 - Received Biometrics Appointment

April 4, 2009 - Case transferred to CSC

April 7, 2009 - Biometrics appointment is done

May 4, 2009 - AP approval notice received

May 8,2008 - EAD received

June 3, 2009 - Welcome notice from CRIS via email

June 8, 2009 - Receive hard copy of welcome notice on the mail

June 15, 2009 - Card production ordered

June 27, 2009 - Green Card on hand ( 2 years )

RR- bisdak sad diay ka? sos aper..wala pa gihapon RR pero sakit akong pus-on oi,muabutay na jud siguro..Hehehehehe..Hay unta

alangan man bisaya ko uy! hehehehehe...taga davao city ko.

for others to understand: parang last week ko pa nababasa yang sakit ng puson mo... nah baka after 9 months pa darating bisita mo at di this month hehehehehehe... mag pt ka kaya para malaman mo... im also curious din kasi lam mo na kaka baby mo lang ano kaya feeling kung buntis ka ulit... for me hmmm i dont know if il be happy or not... siguro mix emotion... though sa pinas normal lang 123 but then dito ay ang hirap kaya... i wish your not so you can enjoy your baby more.

God bless sa lahat.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

davanj, Zac is 3 months and almost 2 weeks now pero that video was taken when he was almost 3 months ata. Masaya talaga feeling kapag nakikipagusap ang baby kaya nga minsan pagbored ako eh ginigising ko si Zac pra kausapin ko :bonk: hehe nakaktuwa kasi kadaldalan nya :D Malapit ka na rin manganak. Nakakatuwa ang feeling ng movement ng baby sa tiyan no lalo na kapag umiikot cya kasi minsan tabingi yung tiyan mo LOL! pero minsan masakit din kasi naninipa at palaks ng palakas pero ok lang at least alam mo na gumagalaw cya db? good luck sa pag-ire mo soon :)

sweetpink, laki na ni baby mo. I can't wait na rin na makipaghabulan kay Zac. Ask ko lang, hindi ba maamoy rubber yung mat na inuupuan nya? Kasi gusto ng dad-in-law ko na bumili ng ganyan for Zac din pero kasi ayoko ng amoy nya hehe. Pero kung di naman maamoy rubber eh ok lang. Maamoy ba? :)

Doc Gracey, nakaktuwa si Maizy. Feeling ko halo cya na parang kamukha mo at kamukha ng asawa mo :D

RR, si Zac kasi yan ang favorite nyang kanta. Minsan basta i-hum ko lang sa kanya yan pipikit na agad pero minsan sinasabayan nya ako. Gusto nya rin yung Silent Night na kanta na version ni Sarah Mclachlan. Yung commercial sa TV na kumakanta cya na tungkol sa mga naaping mga pets. Kapag narinig nya yun tingin agad cya sa TV :) Galing naman at nakakaroll over na c Tyree.

barenaked & rose, nanganak na ba kayo? post some pics ha :D

Te Riza, wish ko lang magaling cya kumanta paglaki hehe. Kapag gabi lagi nasa MTV at VH1 na mga music videos ang pinaririnig ko sa kanya while sleeping hehe. Ang cute ni Evie, lalo na ang tawa. Sarap tlaga pakinggan ang mga tawa ng babies :)

Te Ady, hala! wala pa rin? pero feeling ko ok lng din naman kasi Jan ka lang nmn nanganak eh give more 1 month kapag wla pa eh mag EPT ka na. Pero ba't masakit puson mo? nakakapagtaka. Yung sakit ba eh parang yung magkakaroon ka?

I use dreft as his laundry soap tas resolve spray and wash naman as stain remover tapos snuggle ang fabric softener. Hinahand wash ko kasi yung mga damit nya lalo na yung mga bib tas i-spray ko pa ng resolve bago ko lagay sa washer. Ewan ko, sigurista lang ako sa stains kaya doble doble ginagawa kong paglilinis :bonk:

Meron ba ditong nakatry na ng Your baby can read? I am planning on buying for Zac since he loves watching TV and loves to daldal so we are thinking that he might learn faster using that educational software tool. Mejo may kamalahan cya kaya gusto ko muna ask kayo kung meron na bang nakabili nun dito at kung effective ba?

May ubo't sipon si Zac :( Tapos feeling ko may sinusitis din. We will bring him to the doc kasi we've tried Vicks Warm Steamer pero ala pa rin. He will breathe better after few hours then ganun ulit. I use nasal aspirator din almost every 3 hours to suck his booger out pero ganun pa rin tapos marunong kasing suminghot si Zac eh. As in yung singhot na parang singhot na ng adult kaya ayun hindi lumalabas lahat. Naawa na tuloy ako :(

My son named Zac

"My son's smile makes my day complete"

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

06.17.2010 - submitted our papers

06.19.2010 - papers arrived at Chicago lockbox

06.24.2010 - Check cashed

06.28.2010 - NOA1 Hardcopy received (9 days from the day they got our papers)

07.05.2010 - Received Biometrics Schedule (July 26)

08.05.2010 - Biometrics done! (had to re-schedule from 7/26 to 8/5)

08.13.2010 - Got my interview letter

08.20.2010 - EAD card on production

09.06.2010 - Got my EAD Card (62 days)

09.07.2010 - Applied for SSN

09.14.2010 - SSN Card received

09.16.2010 - Interview schedule (APPROVED)

09.20.2010 - Welcome Notice Received ("Welcome to the USA")

09.25.2010 - 10 yr Green Card received! (98 days)

nakakatawa naman yang si zac pink...while reading your post naiimagine ko tuloy na baka maging ala josh groban yan pag laki hahahahahaha... no offense ha pero lam mo mas okay nga yung pagkanta ni zac ng lullaby kaysa sa iyo parang ala ka ata sa tono hehehehehehe...kaya siguro sinabayan ka na lang nya para turuan ka. hehehehehehehe...

about your baby can read... sa ngayon we wont buy but were not closing our door for it. But then I just want to teach him by myslef for now...marunong naman ako ng alphabet song from A to Z yun nga lang i dont know kung lagyan ko ng enye at Ng hahahahaha... seriously, for me actual things or objects are better than visual only...so when they'd be able to hold it then you will tell them what it is by then they will learn. If thats what you wanna do but then if you dont then buy that dvd. Tsaka once you buy the dvd I guess you need more resources than that para ma enhance talaga ang learning ng baby mo... so its better na ikaw na lang muna then buy ka na lang ng anong maisip mo na mura.

alangan man bisaya ko uy! hehehehehe...taga davao city ko.

for others to understand: parang last week ko pa nababasa yang sakit ng puson mo... nah baka after 9 months pa darating bisita mo at di this month hehehehehehe... mag pt ka kaya para malaman mo... im also curious din kasi lam mo na kaka baby mo lang ano kaya feeling kung buntis ka ulit... for me hmmm i dont know if il be happy or not... siguro mix emotion... though sa pinas normal lang 123 but then dito ay ang hirap kaya... i wish your not so you can enjoy your baby more.

God bless sa lahat.

Aw mao ba, taga Gensan ko RR..Cge magtagalog naku

Di naman talaga always sumasakit ang puson ko, tsaka wag naman sana, ayaw ko tong masundan. Ayaw ko din magPT kasi hindi ako sa result..hahahahaha..pero feeling ko matatagalan lang talagaa period ko at ganito talaga ako noon kapag padating yung period ko eh sumasakit talaga puson , Dysmenorrhea ba..Hay ewan nito..

Pink - Oo ganun na nga

2_950692851l.jpg

October 24, 2007 - we met online ( Cherry Blossoms)

February 24, 2008 - He came to the Philippines to finally meet me!

February 26, 2008 - He proposed to me and I said YES!

March 4, 2008 - Flew back home ( US )- sad

K1 timeline:

April 7, 2008 - sent I-129f to VSC

April 10, 2008 - VSC received petition

April 18, 2008 - NOA1 hard copy received

May 9, 2008 - touched

July 14, 2008 - touched

July 15, 2008 - NOA2 (99days)

Aug.14-15,2008-Medical PASSED

Aug.22,2008- Interview PASSED (Pink Slip Only)

Aug.29,2008- VISA ON HAND

Sept.3,2008- POE Houston TX

October 25, 2008 - Officially Mrs. Eaton

AOS Timeline:

March 10, 2009 - AOS package sent to USCIS via FedEx

March 12, 2009 12:21pm - AOS package delivered to USCIS

March 20, 2009 - Check cashed

March 21, 2009 - NOA1 for I-485, I-131 and I-765

March 24, 2009 - Received Biometrics Appointment

April 4, 2009 - Case transferred to CSC

April 7, 2009 - Biometrics appointment is done

May 4, 2009 - AP approval notice received

May 8,2008 - EAD received

June 3, 2009 - Welcome notice from CRIS via email

June 8, 2009 - Receive hard copy of welcome notice on the mail

June 15, 2009 - Card production ordered

June 27, 2009 - Green Card on hand ( 2 years )

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

hala.. dami pala taga mindanao dito??

ako taga cotabato city.. madalas ako sa DAVAO and GENSAN... kasi nag work ako both place :-)

pero hindi ako marunong syado mag bisaya. sa bahay kasi tagalog kami hehe.. pero mama ko ilongga papa ko bisdak hehe taga Bohol..

well. baby ko 2mrw pa sya vaccine.. sana everything went well..

happy sunday..

shiela

Timeline for my Mother

April 19, 2013 - submit the form I-130

April 22, 2013 - Receive the NOA1

July 29, 2013 - Approved NOA2 ( 82 working days)

July 30, 2013 - USCIS shipped my documents to NVC

Aug 5, 2013 - Arrived at NVC Building

Aug 13, 2013 - Got the NVC case # via PHONE

Aug 14, 2013 - Got the Invoice # via PHONE

Aug 15, 2013 - Send my DS-3032 via Email

Aug 16, 2013 - AOS Pay

Aug 17, 2013 - Got an email to print the COVER SHEET

Aug 21, 2013 - send the AOS overnight at NVC

Aug 28, 2013 - Accept the DS-3032

Aug 30, 2013 - IV BILL pay and Documents Sent to NVC receive the checklist AOS.

September 19, 2013 Sent back the checklist

September 20, 2013 Sept 26, arrived @ NVC

Sept 30,2013 - already encode to their system

ADVANCE MEDICAL @ St. Luke - SEPTEMBER 23, 2013

CASE COMPLETE AS OF TODAY : OCTOBER 23,2013

NOVEMBER 1 , 2013 -Documents left at NVC - Your case is in transit to the Consular Section. Your interview date was provided to you by the National Visa Center

NOVEMBER 4, 2013 Delivered - Signed for by : CEZAR NARTEA

NOVEMBER 5, 2013 - CEAC Case Creation Date: 13-Aug-2013 Status Updated Date: 05-Nov-2013 Your case is ready for your interview when scheduled at the U.S. Consular section. If you have already scheduled an appointment for an interview, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have received interview scheduling instructions.

DECEMBER 09, 2013 INTERVIEW DATE FOR MY MOTHER ( scheduled by NVC)

RESCHEDULED ONLINE for my mother interview early, NOVEMBER 18, 2013 - PASSED THE INTERVIEW!!!

11-18-2013 ceac -AP

11-20-2013 ceac - READY

11-21-2013 ceac - ISSUED

11-25-2013 -2go -- transit

11-26-2013 - VISA ON HAND

12-05-2013 - scheduled fly to USA.

Hi Brian,

I'm from TN too, but I'm currently staying with my MIL in PA. I wasn't able to apply for WIC or any programs in TN (even though I'm a resident of TN). I found a doctor in Ohio (we live close to the PA/OH state boarder) and a catholic hospital in OH. I applied for Financial Aid from the said hospital for all the lab works, no news on that yet. I hope they'd give us at least 75% discount.. better if they just give us 100% aid. The doctor though I have to pay out of my own pocket, that includes the OB-GYN and the pathologist. I'm sunk in piles and piles of unpaid bills but what can we do? Bad times. The baby wasn't really planned (yes, we did take all precautions but somethings just happens as God wills it to be) so we don't have any savings for this pregnancy. I've been paying the doctor little by little because they have been really good to me. While the pathologist, I just let them send me bills. I have to prioritize which people to pay first, pathologist that I've never seen is way below on my list. My husband had an accident (he is fine) but we recently lost our main livelihood. We are both scrambling to look for work because we have house loans, credit card loans, as well as other financial responsibilities.

Let's just hope for the best, I'm hoping they won't deny my Emergency Medicaid. At least the baby will have medicaid, thank God for that!! :-)

A friend of ours told me not to worry about the medical bills, they can't cart me away to prison for that. So I try to look at things this way when I feel down (stress will make my blood sugar go up, or so I was told). I hope your wife is okay. I'm not sure if we are going to TN now that my husband is "jobless" maybe I will contact you for info about CoverKids and Blue Cross if we do move to TN before my baby is born.

We will pray for you. I will pray for you right now. I know it is hard, stumbling onto the help that is needed. I mean, we know help is out there, but difficult to figure out where to go for that help. I pray you are led to the right places.

I was without a job from middle of November until March 1. I thank God for hte job I have now, although it still does not pay enough. Search online for a place with a sliding scale for pre-natal care. And ask at such a clinic, through your city social services office, health department, etc, whre to turn to for help. My mom somehow found the clinic we were going to for the sliding scale. No one else knew wehre we could go. And that clinic submitted our names for the blue cross/blue shield special program for CoverKids here in tennessee. So it was us going forward blindly, and God's providence. So we pray for God to lead you to, and your husband into a good job.

Right now I have begun taking classes for becoming an LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) to get a little ahead financially. It will take a year and a half for me. I work as a CNA (Certified Nurses Aid) now, at a nursing home, taking care of the elderly. It only takes 4 weeks to become a CNA, and jobs are plentiful. So I will work at becoming an LPN now, then when we are able I will go another year and becom a Registered Nurse. It will be so hard going to school full time and working full time and having a new baby too, but it is a necessity for us, and I trust God will make a way as things unfold.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hay... Ang hirap mangitlog! Finally was able to give birth

via c-section afyer 10 hours of hard labor. Tried pushing

and vaccum pero wala tlaga. Im a VBAC patient kaya medyo

complicated. Now im on strict monitoring because of

multiple uterine rupture and still wasnt able to pass

gas... Hay ang hirap. Plus they're trying to keep a close eye

on me kse mababa ang dugo ko but my heartrate

is a lil higher. But all is well with our baby boy. Hirap lang wala

pa akong milk wuah!!! And they want the baby here na masanay

sa formula. So try and try tlaga ang beauty ko and they will give formula

sa syringe. Para daw hindi masanay...

Next time nalang pictures :) im just using my iphone...

See yah soon guys!

Live your life with arms wide open, Today is where my book begins, The rest is still unwritten..

qhBVm7.png

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

@ Brijo - ilang months ang CNA mo?? sa pinas ba my degree kana?? ask ko sana.. kasi BSBA and BSN gradaute ako.. ang probs sa BSN hindi ako license sa pinas.. hindi ko kasi alam kung qualified ako mg LPN nalang ako.. kelangan ko paba mag aral ng LPN?? what states ka?? thanks

Update lang ako sa baby ko.. galing kami kanina sa DR.. 3 shot and 1 oral vaccines.. umiyak sya pero hindi talaga grabe..

timbang nya 12.9 lbs and heights is 22.8 inch.. nasa normal range lang sya.. ready ko na itong pain reliever nya. kung sakali na

mag cge iyak2x sya.. galing sa clinic until dito sa bahay tulog sya.. ung face nya minsan naga action na iiyak pero d na 22loy ay sana

hindi sya lagnatin.. na aawa ako..

happy monday to all :-)

Timeline for my Mother

April 19, 2013 - submit the form I-130

April 22, 2013 - Receive the NOA1

July 29, 2013 - Approved NOA2 ( 82 working days)

July 30, 2013 - USCIS shipped my documents to NVC

Aug 5, 2013 - Arrived at NVC Building

Aug 13, 2013 - Got the NVC case # via PHONE

Aug 14, 2013 - Got the Invoice # via PHONE

Aug 15, 2013 - Send my DS-3032 via Email

Aug 16, 2013 - AOS Pay

Aug 17, 2013 - Got an email to print the COVER SHEET

Aug 21, 2013 - send the AOS overnight at NVC

Aug 28, 2013 - Accept the DS-3032

Aug 30, 2013 - IV BILL pay and Documents Sent to NVC receive the checklist AOS.

September 19, 2013 Sent back the checklist

September 20, 2013 Sept 26, arrived @ NVC

Sept 30,2013 - already encode to their system

ADVANCE MEDICAL @ St. Luke - SEPTEMBER 23, 2013

CASE COMPLETE AS OF TODAY : OCTOBER 23,2013

NOVEMBER 1 , 2013 -Documents left at NVC - Your case is in transit to the Consular Section. Your interview date was provided to you by the National Visa Center

NOVEMBER 4, 2013 Delivered - Signed for by : CEZAR NARTEA

NOVEMBER 5, 2013 - CEAC Case Creation Date: 13-Aug-2013 Status Updated Date: 05-Nov-2013 Your case is ready for your interview when scheduled at the U.S. Consular section. If you have already scheduled an appointment for an interview, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have received interview scheduling instructions.

DECEMBER 09, 2013 INTERVIEW DATE FOR MY MOTHER ( scheduled by NVC)

RESCHEDULED ONLINE for my mother interview early, NOVEMBER 18, 2013 - PASSED THE INTERVIEW!!!

11-18-2013 ceac -AP

11-20-2013 ceac - READY

11-21-2013 ceac - ISSUED

11-25-2013 -2go -- transit

11-26-2013 - VISA ON HAND

12-05-2013 - scheduled fly to USA.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello mga mommies!!!

kumusta kayong lahat??????

update ko lang baby ko:

2 months na siya..nagsimula na siya tumawa at makipag-usap na.

mga mommies gusto ninyo mag join para may pera try ninyo eto.

http://bux.to/?r=wifey08

shF5m5.png

29722_112256618812440_1000008430620.jpg

hello sa lahat,

nawala na ang mga mommies dito...buti pa nung mga bntis pa tayo daming usapan dito ngayon update update na lang...

but anyway... shiela laki na ng baby mo ah...

saan na mga pics ng bagong panganak?

hay...there are times ang easy maging mommy but there are times too hindi especially now that my baby is starting to really keep on moving... nga pala we decided to buy a bumbo seat for him...why did we buy? kasi he really wants to sit down or stand up... and everytime we make him sit down with pillow eh natutumba sya so we decided na bili na lang ng bumbo seat... yun he liked it he sit down there and watch tv...ayaw nya na kinakarga sya na parang baby...minsan iniinis ko sya na kargahin na pababy tapos naiinis talaga sya... yung bumbo seat was new binili namin sa walmart plus tray.. hay i told my hubby na punta kami ng goodwill at maghanap first tapos yun walang bumbo seat kasi they said they dont sell baby things unless if its brand new... pinilit ko pa hubby ko na punta ng goodwill. was it too late for him to use bumbo seat? nope kasi maliit sya eh so kasya pa talaga sya masyado hehehehehe...yung bouncer kasi eh medyo malaki pa for him hehehehehe...he is tall but he is just small...i guess mana sya sa side ko...kasi yung kambal kung kapatid they were always the smallest kids in school from kinder hanggang mag first year highschool sila... now medyo tumatangkad na sila and lumalaki.

tanong lang ano ba yung cereal na ipapakain sa baby? may cereal ba for baby or yung normal cereal like quaker oats na cereal?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.