andrew&evelyn

All pregnant Mommies

4,795 posts in this topic

dont worry sa mga test test na yan masyado hi-tech dito sa states nde nman nila itatago yan sayo kung may problem sa baby mo alam nman nila ginagawa nila

03.14.2011 -------I-751 sent overnight

03.15.2011 -------package says "Delivered"

03.30.2011 -------ASC Appointment Notice Received

04.22.2011 -------Biometrics Appointment

08.29.2011--------APPROVED! GC RECEIVED!

I'm the wife of an American Soldier;

I'm the hope that lives within him after storm clouded days.

The freedom from war that gives wings to his heart,

May they reach across the miles and bind our hearts together

against all that we must face in this world.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

@Shiela, kaya ako nagNST dahil bigla bigla na lang akong nagdilate. Nag 4cm ako nung 34th week ko so nicheck nila at nimonitor yung contraction ko. Tas binigyan ako ng pills pra magstay si baby sa loob ng tiyan ko. Kaya naman ako ni-induce dahil 5cm na ako nung ika 38th week and 5th day. Ready to deliver na ako kasi nasa 38th week na so ni-induce na ako. Tapos nag 6cm ako kinabukasan which is induce day ko :)

My son named Zac

"My son's smile makes my day complete"

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

06.17.2010 - submitted our papers

06.19.2010 - papers arrived at Chicago lockbox

06.24.2010 - Check cashed

06.28.2010 - NOA1 Hardcopy received (9 days from the day they got our papers)

07.05.2010 - Received Biometrics Schedule (July 26)

08.05.2010 - Biometrics done! (had to re-schedule from 7/26 to 8/5)

08.13.2010 - Got my interview letter

08.20.2010 - EAD card on production

09.06.2010 - Got my EAD Card (62 days)

09.07.2010 - Applied for SSN

09.14.2010 - SSN Card received

09.16.2010 - Interview schedule (APPROVED)

09.20.2010 - Welcome Notice Received ("Welcome to the USA")

09.25.2010 - 10 yr Green Card received! (98 days)

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

o0pink0o and DianneWalgreens

thanks sa info.. I try not to worried to much.. tama i am sure alam ng DR ang ginagawa nila hehe..

so far wala naman syang nasabi sa akin na bad pa.. sabi nya lang she want to make it sure kung okey ang baby at ready to induce..

wait ako until this friday for the final TEST..

thank u..

god bless

Timeline for my Mother

April 19, 2013 - submit the form I-130

April 22, 2013 - Receive the NOA1

July 29, 2013 - Approved NOA2 ( 82 working days)

July 30, 2013 - USCIS shipped my documents to NVC

Aug 5, 2013 - Arrived at NVC Building

Aug 13, 2013 - Got the NVC case # via PHONE

Aug 14, 2013 - Got the Invoice # via PHONE

Aug 15, 2013 - Send my DS-3032 via Email

Aug 16, 2013 - AOS Pay

Aug 17, 2013 - Got an email to print the COVER SHEET

Aug 21, 2013 - send the AOS overnight at NVC

Aug 28, 2013 - Accept the DS-3032

Aug 30, 2013 - IV BILL pay and Documents Sent to NVC receive the checklist AOS.

September 19, 2013 Sent back the checklist

September 20, 2013 Sept 26, arrived @ NVC

Sept 30,2013 - already encode to their system

ADVANCE MEDICAL @ St. Luke - SEPTEMBER 23, 2013

CASE COMPLETE AS OF TODAY : OCTOBER 23,2013

NOVEMBER 1 , 2013 -Documents left at NVC - Your case is in transit to the Consular Section. Your interview date was provided to you by the National Visa Center

NOVEMBER 4, 2013 Delivered - Signed for by : CEZAR NARTEA

NOVEMBER 5, 2013 - CEAC Case Creation Date: 13-Aug-2013 Status Updated Date: 05-Nov-2013 Your case is ready for your interview when scheduled at the U.S. Consular section. If you have already scheduled an appointment for an interview, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have received interview scheduling instructions.

DECEMBER 09, 2013 INTERVIEW DATE FOR MY MOTHER ( scheduled by NVC)

RESCHEDULED ONLINE for my mother interview early, NOVEMBER 18, 2013 - PASSED THE INTERVIEW!!!

11-18-2013 ceac -AP

11-20-2013 ceac - READY

11-21-2013 ceac - ISSUED

11-25-2013 -2go -- transit

11-26-2013 - VISA ON HAND

12-05-2013 - scheduled fly to USA.

To Sheila, marybeth and frosty - hope your respective deliveries go quite well, as do your respective babies. :star: Get all the rest that you can for now; you'll need all the strength you have for labor and delivery and for the subsequent care of your little ones.

oops...time out muna...gutom na naman si Maizy...

12-09-08 - INTERVIEW @ 6:30AM...God be with us! --- APPROVED!!!

12-11-08 - VISAS RECEIVED....YAHOOOOO!!!

04-07-09 - POE: Chicago O'hare

04-28-09 - received SSN's (after having to apply for them personally!!!!)

04-30-09 - Received our 2-year GREEN CARDS

01-07-09 - ROC, here we come!!!

01-18-11 - Mailed out I-751

HPIM3434-2.jpg

enKOm5.png

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline
To Sheila, marybeth and frosty - hope your respective deliveries go quite well, as do your respective babies. :star: Get all the rest that you can for now; you'll need all the strength you have for labor and delivery and for the subsequent care of your little ones.

thank u :-) sa advice :-) I really appreciate it.. and sa lahat ng mommies here also.. keep in touch here

god bless

Timeline for my Mother

April 19, 2013 - submit the form I-130

April 22, 2013 - Receive the NOA1

July 29, 2013 - Approved NOA2 ( 82 working days)

July 30, 2013 - USCIS shipped my documents to NVC

Aug 5, 2013 - Arrived at NVC Building

Aug 13, 2013 - Got the NVC case # via PHONE

Aug 14, 2013 - Got the Invoice # via PHONE

Aug 15, 2013 - Send my DS-3032 via Email

Aug 16, 2013 - AOS Pay

Aug 17, 2013 - Got an email to print the COVER SHEET

Aug 21, 2013 - send the AOS overnight at NVC

Aug 28, 2013 - Accept the DS-3032

Aug 30, 2013 - IV BILL pay and Documents Sent to NVC receive the checklist AOS.

September 19, 2013 Sent back the checklist

September 20, 2013 Sept 26, arrived @ NVC

Sept 30,2013 - already encode to their system

ADVANCE MEDICAL @ St. Luke - SEPTEMBER 23, 2013

CASE COMPLETE AS OF TODAY : OCTOBER 23,2013

NOVEMBER 1 , 2013 -Documents left at NVC - Your case is in transit to the Consular Section. Your interview date was provided to you by the National Visa Center

NOVEMBER 4, 2013 Delivered - Signed for by : CEZAR NARTEA

NOVEMBER 5, 2013 - CEAC Case Creation Date: 13-Aug-2013 Status Updated Date: 05-Nov-2013 Your case is ready for your interview when scheduled at the U.S. Consular section. If you have already scheduled an appointment for an interview, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have received interview scheduling instructions.

DECEMBER 09, 2013 INTERVIEW DATE FOR MY MOTHER ( scheduled by NVC)

RESCHEDULED ONLINE for my mother interview early, NOVEMBER 18, 2013 - PASSED THE INTERVIEW!!!

11-18-2013 ceac -AP

11-20-2013 ceac - READY

11-21-2013 ceac - ISSUED

11-25-2013 -2go -- transit

11-26-2013 - VISA ON HAND

12-05-2013 - scheduled fly to USA.

Thanks Doc Gracey :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

2_950692851l.jpg

October 24, 2007 - we met online ( Cherry Blossoms)

February 24, 2008 - He came to the Philippines to finally meet me!

February 26, 2008 - He proposed to me and I said YES!

March 4, 2008 - Flew back home ( US )- sad

K1 timeline:

April 7, 2008 - sent I-129f to VSC

April 10, 2008 - VSC received petition

April 18, 2008 - NOA1 hard copy received

May 9, 2008 - touched

July 14, 2008 - touched

July 15, 2008 - NOA2 (99days)

Aug.14-15,2008-Medical PASSED

Aug.22,2008- Interview PASSED (Pink Slip Only)

Aug.29,2008- VISA ON HAND

Sept.3,2008- POE Houston TX

October 25, 2008 - Officially Mrs. Eaton

AOS Timeline:

March 10, 2009 - AOS package sent to USCIS via FedEx

March 12, 2009 12:21pm - AOS package delivered to USCIS

March 20, 2009 - Check cashed

March 21, 2009 - NOA1 for I-485, I-131 and I-765

March 24, 2009 - Received Biometrics Appointment

April 4, 2009 - Case transferred to CSC

April 7, 2009 - Biometrics appointment is done

May 4, 2009 - AP approval notice received

May 8,2008 - EAD received

June 3, 2009 - Welcome notice from CRIS via email

June 8, 2009 - Receive hard copy of welcome notice on the mail

June 15, 2009 - Card production ordered

June 27, 2009 - Green Card on hand ( 2 years )

Shiela, lapit na pala ang indice day mo. Sa totoo lang magpahinga ka na now ng marami dahil pagkapanganak mo eh di na makukumpleto tulog mo dahil sa pag-aasikaso sa baby hehe. Good Luck! at don't worry dahil worth it lahat ng pagod at pagtitiis after mo makita baby nyo :)

RR, NST pala tawag dun sa test na nilalagyan ng devise yung tiyan pra malaman ang movement at contraction? Now ko lang nalaman na yun pala tawag dun lol! ilang beses ako nagtake ng test na yun dahil sa several times na matinding contraction ko tas ngayon ko lang nalaman tawag dun hehe.

Kanina nagpunta ako sa Medicaid at nakalusot ulit ako :dance: may vouchers akong nakuha at pinahiram ako ng breastpump. Yung breastpump na pinahiram sa akin is yung electric pump na kagaya sa hospital. Yung malaki na color blue. Tas yung "kit" eh pinamimigay nila eh bago at nakasealed pa so ayos na ayos kaya lang di na ako kumuha nung kit kasi meron naman na ako :)

Good Luck sa lahat ng lapit na manganak!! :star:

hello sa lahat,

im relax today kasi tulog ang aking baby...yehey...pati kahapon after ko syang pinaliguan eh natulog lang sya till natulog kami kahit may sipon sya sa ngayon di pa malala sipon nya...hubby ko kasi di mapigilan na halikan baby namin kahit pinagsasabihan ko na ayaw pa rin papigil... im planning to change formula from similac to enfamil...tanong ko lang ano bang enfamil ang iniinom ng mga enfamil babies dito? kasi gusto kong makapoopoo kung di man everyday pero for few days ang baby ko kasi it takes like 5 days bago sya makapoopoo then straight for two or three days poopoo...so those days na di sya makapoopoo eh otot lang sya ng otot buti sana kung ang otot nya eh pang baby ang amoy eh parang malaking tao ang amoy tapos ang lakas pang umotot...di naman kasi effective yung similac sensitive na nirecommend ng pedia...though di naman hard yung stools ng baby ko and wala ring blood everytime he poop so i dont think he is constipated.

pink, ano bang vouchers ang nakuha mo? at ilang oz rin ang napapump mo? oo NST ang tawag dun tapos yung AFI eh yung ultrasound to check the fluid lang...yung AFI di chinecheck dun ang weight ni baby at measurements...so sa ultrasound bioprofile nachecheck ang fluid, measurements, blood flow, weight..etc...

wow tatlong mommies pala ang nasa waiting list ngayon... have a safe delivery sa inyong lahat...

God bless sa lahat.

Hi Brian and Preggy lady, i can relate on your problem. i am on my 2nd trimister now but i had a horrible experienced (sort of) during my first trimister. i really felt so frustrated because i throw up alot and nauseated the whole day, so sensitive with smell, so picky with food but im always hungry, heartburn, gas pain..everything drove me crazy and my hubby. Everyone gave their advices and shares their opinion and it helps me alot. i eat crackers, fruits, eat cereal in the morning and drink alot of milk and eggnog for protein. even if i throw up i still tried my best to eat. my ob recommend me to have zantac for heartburn cause i dont like the smell of the tums, then i took unisom before going to bed and it helps me to sleep good at night, it avoid me from dealing with nausea and vomiting at night. i am so glad i am over with it right now, i started to notice alot of changes about the end of my 13 weeks, my appetite is back, i only threw up only few times and i guess it happened when i over eat or my gutt react with the food. dont worry, you will get over it soon since u are in 12 weeks now. about prenatal vitamins i am taking the brand " New Chapter" perfect prenatal, i took 1 tab three times a day, it doesnt give me any problem at all. So far i didnt experienced about spotting, i know my ob mentioned to me that spotting after sex is normal but if it is something bring up concerned to u maybe good to refrain sex till u get your ob's opinion about it. Good luck and take care with the pregnancy :)
Hi Brian and Preggy lady, i can relate on your problem. i am on my 2nd trimister now but i had a horrible experienced (sort of) during my first trimister. i really felt so frustrated because i throw up alot and nauseated the whole day, so sensitive with smell, so picky with food but im always hungry, heartburn, gas pain..everything drove me crazy and my hubby. Everyone gave their advices and shares their opinion and it helps me alot. i eat crackers, fruits, eat cereal in the morning and drink alot of milk and eggnog for protein. even if i throw up i still tried my best to eat. my ob recommend me to have zantac for heartburn cause i dont like the smell of the tums, then i took unisom before going to bed and it helps me to sleep good at night, it avoid me from dealing with nausea and vomiting at night. i am so glad i am over with it right now, i started to notice alot of changes about the end of my 13 weeks, my appetite is back, i only threw up only few times and i guess it happened when i over eat or my gutt react with the food. dont worry, you will get over it soon since u are in 12 weeks now. about prenatal vitamins i am taking the brand " New Chapter" perfect prenatal, i took 1 tab three times a day, it doesnt give me any problem at all. So far i didnt experienced about spotting, i know my ob mentioned to me that spotting after sex is normal but if it is something bring up concerned to u maybe good to refrain sex till u get your ob's opinion about it. Good luck and take care with the pregnancy :)

davanj and Preggy lady, thanks for your replies.

My wife is sleeping now. We do everything to cut out spicy, acidic or fatty foods, and trying to eat smaller portions at meal times. I thought about her taking Ensure, a nutritional flavored suppliment, but it is so expensive. I got her one of those yesterday though.

Then my mom thought about the Carnation Instant Breakfast drinks. Dad picked up a box of 10 of those yesterday at the store for like $5.00 (50 cents each). We got it in chocolate which is the flavor she asked for. Added one cup of milk to it, and it made a tall glass to drink with a straw. She actually liked it, especially since it isnt so sweet. One has 25% of everything in it, then 50% of vitamins A & C, 50% Calcium, Phosphorus and Iodine. 220 calories too (all with the milk added). I gave that to her to drink before supper tonight, and she drank it right down, and she loved it. Then ate some chicken and pasta for supper, but didnt over-eat. Tonight for the first in some time she didnt throw up!

But then at bed time she moaned (cried out) when I brought her a vitamin to try taking again after several days of not taking it. She protested and said she would not be able to keep it down! But I stressed to ehr she had to try, and she took it and then we had our nightly devotional and she went right to sleep. I just went into the bedroom and she is sound asleep. Hopefully she will sleep all through the night now.

We go to the gyn tomorrow afternoon, and I will ask the doctor for any alternatives for her to take for vitamins then. She stopped spotting, we werent going to make love, but did anyhow then. Just very little spotting this time. Her tummy is growing now...can see and feel where the baby is at now.

About the bleeding, I know the cervix is very tender and engorged with blood, and that the spotting happens a lot of times after love making. I also read about the breakthrough bleeding. Apparently, from what I read, in the first trimester bleeding can occur at normal times when a period would have been due. Soon the placenta will be generating the hormones more. Until now the ovaries have been mostly responsible, from what I read? She had one ovary removed in the last 2 years after she had a miscarriage after we first got married, when she had an emergency D&C and they found ovarian cysts. I dont know if having only one ovary means less hormone production in first trimester or not, but am going to ask the doctor about that tomorrow too.

I have many questions for that doctor... Will be up late still tonight making a list of questions. I also have a pregnancy journal I am bringing with me, with her first ultrasound and other medical info in it. Also a daily chart of her vital signs over the past 2 months of the pregnancy, and notes regularly from when first pregnant. This past month I have kept the journal fairly regularly every day or 2, documenting everything, including the bleeding, quantity of it, when we made love and the bleeding, the nausea, when she vomited and when she didnt, and anything at all I could remark on, such as when she did or didnt take the vitamin, if she was really sleepy this day or that day, etc. I thought anything I could provide could maybe somehow be of help.

Brian in Tennessee

Goodluck sa mga mommies na malapit ng manganak. Enjoy the last few days of your pregnancy.

Pink-galing naman at nakalusot ka na naman sa WIC heehhehe. Lucky ka talaga. Musta na baby Zac?

RR-ako ngayon ang may ubo at sipon..grabe ang sakit pati ng ulo ko. Tapos meron pa sore throat. Im hoping talaga na di mahawa si Jacob kasi kawawa naman.About naman sa gatas..dati kasi binigyan din namin si Jacob ng similac..mga 2 days syang di nakapopo. Ngayon Enfamil Lipil yong gamit nya and so far consistent naman sya mag popo talagang everyday walang palya. Eh teka bakit mabantot ang utot ng anak mo? Ako minsan pag nautot si Jacob inaamoy ko pero walang amoy eh..tsaka malakas din sya umutot. Anyway try mo muna enfamil yong maliit lang na can para malaman mo kung hiyang si baby.

Evelyn

29960_396648778323_615343323_4014936_8258670_n.jpg

Q3b5m7.png

Aug 3, 2006 Sent I-129f in to CSC

Aug 15, 2006 Sent in updated I-129f

Aug 23, 2006 NOA1

Aug 25, 2006 They cashed my check

Aug 30, 2006 NOA1 received in mail

Dec 2, 2006 NOA2 recieved in mail

Dec 12, 2006 I receive that letter from NVC

Mar 22, 2007 St. Lukes appointment

Mar 29, 2007 7:30am Interview

Mar 29, 2007 12pm APPROVED!!! PRAISE GOD!!!

April 10, 2007 Fiancee Arrived!!! WOO HOO!!!

June 26, 2007 Wedding

July 2, 2007 Medical for AOS

July 6, 2007 Sent in AOS (cutting it really close to the 90 days!)

July 8, 2007 USCIS receives i-485

July 16, 2007 NOA1

July 18, 2007 NOA biometrics

Aug 11, 2007 Biometrics appointment.

Oct 11, 2007 Interview

Oct 11, 2007 Green card Approved!!! You cant kick me out now Baby!

Oct 18, 2007 Welcome letter saying Green card is on its way

Oct 22, 2007 2 year Green card arrived!!

TIMELINE-I-751-Oct 11, 2009 GC Expiration

July 8, 2009- Sent 1-751 in to CSC

July 15, 2009- CSC sent back my papers saying its too early for 90 days expiration

July 16, 2009- Resend my papers 85 days before GC expired

July 18, 2009- Arrived at CSC-10:53 am

July 22, 2009- Cashed Check

July 27, 2009- NOA 1 recieved

July 31, 2009- Biometric Notice Recieved

Aug 18, 2009- Biometric Schedule

Sep 03, 2009- Card Production ordered

Sep 09, 2009-Approval letter recieved in the mail

Sep 12, 2009- 10 Year GC recieved

davanj and Preggy lady, thanks for your replies.

My wife is sleeping now. We do everything to cut out spicy, acidic or fatty foods, and trying to eat smaller portions at meal times. I thought about her taking Ensure, a nutritional flavored suppliment, but it is so expensive. I got her one of those yesterday though.

Then my mom thought about the Carnation Instant Breakfast drinks. Dad picked up a box of 10 of those yesterday at the store for like $5.00 (50 cents each). We got it in chocolate which is the flavor she asked for. Added one cup of milk to it, and it made a tall glass to drink with a straw. She actually liked it, especially since it isnt so sweet. One has 25% of everything in it, then 50% of vitamins A & C, 50% Calcium, Phosphorus and Iodine. 220 calories too (all with the milk added). I gave that to her to drink before supper tonight, and she drank it right down, and she loved it. Then ate some chicken and pasta for supper, but didnt over-eat. Tonight for the first in some time she didnt throw up!

But then at bed time she moaned (cried out) when I brought her a vitamin to try taking again after several days of not taking it. She protested and said she would not be able to keep it down! But I stressed to ehr she had to try, and she took it and then we had our nightly devotional and she went right to sleep. I just went into the bedroom and she is sound asleep. Hopefully she will sleep all through the night now.

We go to the gyn tomorrow afternoon, and I will ask the doctor for any alternatives for her to take for vitamins then. She stopped spotting, we werent going to make love, but did anyhow then. Just very little spotting this time. Her tummy is growing now...can see and feel where the baby is at now.

About the bleeding, I know the cervix is very tender and engorged with blood, and that the spotting happens a lot of times after love making. I also read about the breakthrough bleeding. Apparently, from what I read, in the first trimester bleeding can occur at normal times when a period would have been due. Soon the placenta will be generating the hormones more. Until now the ovaries have been mostly responsible, from what I read? She had one ovary removed in the last 2 years after she had a miscarriage after we first got married, when she had an emergency D&C and they found ovarian cysts. I dont know if having only one ovary means less hormone production in first trimester or not, but am going to ask the doctor about that tomorrow too.

I have many questions for that doctor... Will be up late still tonight making a list of questions. I also have a pregnancy journal I am bringing with me, with her first ultrasound and other medical info in it. Also a daily chart of her vital signs over the past 2 months of the pregnancy, and notes regularly from when first pregnant. This past month I have kept the journal fairly regularly every day or 2, documenting everything, including the bleeding, quantity of it, when we made love and the bleeding, the nausea, when she vomited and when she didnt, and anything at all I could remark on, such as when she did or didnt take the vitamin, if she was really sleepy this day or that day, etc. I thought anything I could provide could maybe somehow be of help.

Brian in Tennessee

Brijo I commend you for being so supportive with your wife and for being so organize recording every details about her pregnancy. If I'm not mistaken she is almost on her second trimester. Hopefully she will regain her appetite soon.

Q3b5m7.png

Aug 23, 2006 NOA1

June 26, 2007 Wedding

July 16, 2007 NOA1

Oct 11, 2007 Interview

July 15, 2009- CSC sent back my papers saying its too early for 90 days expiration

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
riza, pinatummy time namin baby namin kagabi at kanina...he likes it muntik na nga syang makatulog kaso pinahiga ko kaagad kasi baka makatulog...my hubby did the tummy time last night habang nagtitimpla ako ng gatas ni di nag-isip na baka mapilayan...so kanina tiningnan ko paano nya ginawa yun tapos yun di ko pa rin magawa kasi takot akong mapilayan ang baby ko...lam mo naman dito walang manghihilot. hehehehehe..

eve, about sa diaper naku malapit na mag one month baby ko pero may 100 plus diapers pa kami out of 288 diapers...di ko rin binibilang ilang diaper sya per day... pero buti na lang di sya nagapoopoo everyday kasi mas aksaya ako sa wipes kaysa sa diaper hehehehe...pero gusto ko rin sya magpoopoo everyday but he doesnt.

doc gracey, i guess di na talaga maiiwasan ang mga frustrations pwera na lang siguro kung nasa pinas kasi may pamilyang pwedeng tumulong sa pag aalaga...sometimes when i get so tired i just keep quiet and my hubby will ask me whats wrong and i will say im tired already and he will ask me why your tired hay mas lalong nakakafrustrate...

riza ano nga pala itsura ng ezcema?

God bless sa lahat.

Sorry girl di ako nakapag-reply agad, busy :D Mabuti yon at pinag-tummy time mo na si baby. Nakakatulong talaga. Baby namin, she's already learning how to crawl. Nakakakatuwa tingnan kasi para syang lumalangoy na parang sirena :rofl:

About naman sa eczema, scaly red patches kung tingnan. Pag tina-touch mo magaspang. Nagka atopic dermatitis (a kind of eczema) baby namin nong dnala namin sya sa hospital. Parang chicken pox. Musta na rashes ng baby mo? Kawawa naman at nagka-sipon. Meron ba kayong nose suction, yong galing sa hospital? Ganon talaga ang baby pag maliit pa at nagka-sipon gusto nilang matulog lang. Try mo saline drops tapos i-suction mo para di mag-clog ilong nya. Yan ginawa namin kay Evie.

Also, pag di pa rin hiyang baby mo sa Enfamil, try mo Good Start. Yong cousin ng anak ko lahat ng gatas tina-try until ng mag change sa Good Start, super hiyang na at di na siya nagka-colic/gassy. Hiyang din si Evie sa Good Start, kaya lang nag-switch kami sa store brand dahil mas mura. Half price ang deperensya sa name brand. So far, hiyang naman, salamat sa Diyos at di mapili, tapos yong contents magkapareha lang din sa name brand.

My Journey to Motherhood

Our Wedding Pics

Onli In Da Pilipins - Collection of sights and thoughts for my beloved country.

Our Love HIStory

06/26/06: Met at Bigchurch.com

07/14/07: First meeting in person.

12/19/07: Got my surprise gift through snail mail: my engagement ring!

02/11-18/08: Valentine's Week together!

AOS Timeline (I-485, I-765)

04/09/09: Sent packet to Illinois Lockbox

04/20/09: Received Notice of Action

04/27/09: Received Biometrics Appointment

05/09/09: Biometrics Appointment

06/01/09: Received EAD Card

08/18/09: Interview (postponed due to baby's delivery)

12/16/09: Interview - Approved!

2_613061495l.jpg

In her eyes I see the reflection of what love is all about.

"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."

Ecclesiastes 4:12

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Goodluck sa mga mommies na malapit ng manganak. Enjoy the last few days of your pregnancy.

Pink-galing naman at nakalusot ka na naman sa WIC heehhehe. Lucky ka talaga. Musta na baby Zac?

RR-ako ngayon ang may ubo at sipon..grabe ang sakit pati ng ulo ko. Tapos meron pa sore throat. Im hoping talaga na di mahawa si Jacob kasi kawawa naman.About naman sa gatas..dati kasi binigyan din namin si Jacob ng similac..mga 2 days syang di nakapopo. Ngayon Enfamil Lipil yong gamit nya and so far consistent naman sya mag popo talagang everyday walang palya. Eh teka bakit mabantot ang utot ng anak mo? Ako minsan pag nautot si Jacob inaamoy ko pero walang amoy eh..tsaka malakas din sya umutot. Anyway try mo muna enfamil yong maliit lang na can para malaman mo kung hiyang si baby.

Evelyn

Parang uso talaga ngayon yong cold na may kasamang sore throat. Si Evie nagka sipon din pero buti na lang di sya nagka sore throat. Yong cousin nya tsaka Mommy at Daddy nya nahawa kay Evie pero mas worse ang sa kanila kasi nagka strep throat sila lahat. Hay Eve, sana di mahawa si Jacob, pero, wala talaga tayong choice pag nahawahan mga babies natin. :unsure:

My Journey to Motherhood

Our Wedding Pics

Onli In Da Pilipins - Collection of sights and thoughts for my beloved country.

Our Love HIStory

06/26/06: Met at Bigchurch.com

07/14/07: First meeting in person.

12/19/07: Got my surprise gift through snail mail: my engagement ring!

02/11-18/08: Valentine's Week together!

AOS Timeline (I-485, I-765)

04/09/09: Sent packet to Illinois Lockbox

04/20/09: Received Notice of Action

04/27/09: Received Biometrics Appointment

05/09/09: Biometrics Appointment

06/01/09: Received EAD Card

08/18/09: Interview (postponed due to baby's delivery)

12/16/09: Interview - Approved!

2_613061495l.jpg

In her eyes I see the reflection of what love is all about.

"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."

Ecclesiastes 4:12

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello mga mommies!!!

Doc gracey thanks... i hope everything will be ok...

I went to the doctor today, and i am 1 cm dilated na...so next appointment ko this coming wednesday, pag-uusapan na rin namin ng doctor ko about enducing sa jan 28 or 29 if hindi pa ako manganganak.. kasi hindi siya maniniwala sa overdue..., ok lang din sa amin na i enduce ako kasi naka schedule na ang vacation ng hubby ko for 2 weeks...

shF5m5.png

29722_112256618812440_1000008430620.jpg

Parang uso talaga ngayon yong cold na may kasamang sore throat. Si Evie nagka sipon din pero buti na lang di sya nagka sore throat. Yong cousin nya tsaka Mommy at Daddy nya nahawa kay Evie pero mas worse ang sa kanila kasi nagka strep throat sila lahat. Hay Eve, sana di mahawa si Jacob, pero, wala talaga tayong choice pag nahawahan mga babies natin. :unsure:

Parang nahawa na nga si Jacob..andito sa tabi ko uubo-ubo na parang matanda. Parang di pa naman sya sinisipon pero hatching na sya ng hatching. Tsaka parang naglalaway sya eh..we are thinking na baka magkaka-ipin na sya.

Grabe ang bilis naman ng panahon...parang kailan lang yon nasa tyan pa natin sila pero ngayon ang dami-dami na nilang alam gawin. Maya-maya lang naglalakad na yang si Evie.Si Jacob naman nag uumpisa ng mag roll from his back to his tummy. Malutong na rin kung tumawa ang nagiging demanding na pag may gusto talagang iiyak ng malakas kumbaga nag kaka-atittude na.

Hay..sabay pa kaming naubo....

Q3b5m7.png

Aug 23, 2006 NOA1

June 26, 2007 Wedding

July 16, 2007 NOA1

Oct 11, 2007 Interview

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi again mga mommies, i had my glucose test today and thank God it's negative. Ganun pala yun me ipapainum sayo na sobrang tamis and wait for an hour before ka kunan ng blood. By the way, me nakita akong video on how an epidural being performed share ko lang sa inyo. After kung makita parang ngayon palang natatakot na ko, takot kasi ako sa needle kahit ilang beses na nga akong nakuhanan ng dugo hanggang ngayon takot parin ako. Mga mommies na nag undergo ng epidural masakit ba ang pagturok? Thanks.

3monthsartwork-1.jpg

v9gkhecyd215seuv.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.