andrew&evelyn

All pregnant Mommies

4,795 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello sa mga mommies!!!

Hay naku, nakakainip maghintay for my delivery....this coming thursday another check-up ko na naman sana dilated na ako...pahirap ng pahirap..

I will try to breastfeed my baby, i hope i can do it....kasi magastos pag formula ang gamit...

Sino nakabili dito evenflo electric breast pump???????? kasi yun binili namin, its on sale in walmart for 48 bucks...

Ipag Pray ninyo kami ni sheila, frosty at ako, for our up coming delivery pretty soon..I hope we have normal and safe delivery and specially healthy and happy baby...

thanks...

shF5m5.png

29722_112256618812440_1000008430620.jpg

My wife is really having a hard time with morning sickness (and nights too). she is now 12 weeks pregnant. I try everything for her. Inclined for 15-30 minutes in the morning. Plain, dry toast to eat before getting up. No fluids at meal time, but more fluids between meals. Smaller and more frequent meals. She is doing better in the mornings, but at nights after supper and before bed she is having it hard. Not sure what to do. It is daily. I have her rinse her mouth with baking soda in water so the acid doesnt attack ehr enamel on teeth. My mom lost her teeth because of that. She wont take any antacids or medications for it. All she cant drink mostly is hot water. Dont know what to do anymore, especially at night before bed...

Brian in Tennessee

I meant she can ONLY drink hot water

My wife is really having a hard time with morning sickness (and nights too). she is now 12 weeks pregnant. I try everything for her. Inclined for 15-30 minutes in the morning. Plain, dry toast to eat before getting up. No fluids at meal time, but more fluids between meals. Smaller and more frequent meals. She is doing better in the mornings, but at nights after supper and before bed she is having it hard. Not sure what to do. It is daily. I have her rinse her mouth with baking soda in water so the acid doesnt attack ehr enamel on teeth. My mom lost her teeth because of that. She wont take any antacids or medications for it. All she cant drink mostly is hot water. Dont know what to do anymore, especially at night before bed...

Brian in Tennessee

I meant she can ONLY drink hot water

Hey Brijo, nice to see you back.

Morning sickness is really tough during the first trimister of pregnancy but soon your wife will be able to gain her appetite back. Like me before, I also had a very rough pregnancy ( first trimister). As I've mentioned on my earlier post that I was admitted twice because of morning sickness. I was able to gain my appetite back on my 15th week of pregnancy. I was really happy when I surpassed every stage of it, to the point that I was about to give up. I know how hard it is to see her on this situation. My husband before can't even stand seeing me having a hard time and he can't do anything about it. In weeks time, she will be on her second trimister, the easiest stage of pregnancy. Just hang in there and this two shall pass.

2_950692851l.jpg

October 24, 2007 - we met online ( Cherry Blossoms)

February 24, 2008 - He came to the Philippines to finally meet me!

February 26, 2008 - He proposed to me and I said YES!

March 4, 2008 - Flew back home ( US )- sad

K1 timeline:

April 7, 2008 - sent I-129f to VSC

April 10, 2008 - VSC received petition

April 18, 2008 - NOA1 hard copy received

May 9, 2008 - touched

July 14, 2008 - touched

July 15, 2008 - NOA2 (99days)

Aug.14-15,2008-Medical PASSED

Aug.22,2008- Interview PASSED (Pink Slip Only)

Aug.29,2008- VISA ON HAND

Sept.3,2008- POE Houston TX

October 25, 2008 - Officially Mrs. Eaton

AOS Timeline:

March 10, 2009 - AOS package sent to USCIS via FedEx

March 12, 2009 12:21pm - AOS package delivered to USCIS

March 20, 2009 - Check cashed

March 21, 2009 - NOA1 for I-485, I-131 and I-765

March 24, 2009 - Received Biometrics Appointment

April 4, 2009 - Case transferred to CSC

April 7, 2009 - Biometrics appointment is done

May 4, 2009 - AP approval notice received

May 8,2008 - EAD received

June 3, 2009 - Welcome notice from CRIS via email

June 8, 2009 - Receive hard copy of welcome notice on the mail

June 15, 2009 - Card production ordered

June 27, 2009 - Green Card on hand ( 2 years )

Hello sa mga mommies!!!

Hay naku, nakakainip maghintay for my delivery....this coming thursday another check-up ko na naman sana dilated na ako...pahirap ng pahirap..

I will try to breastfeed my baby, i hope i can do it....kasi magastos pag formula ang gamit...

Sino nakabili dito evenflo electric breast pump???????? kasi yun binili namin, its on sale in walmart for 48 bucks...

Ipag Pray ninyo kami ni sheila, frosty at ako, for our up coming delivery pretty soon..I hope we have normal and safe delivery and specially healthy and happy baby...

thanks...

Hello sis Beth..Hay oo nga sis nalalapit na talaga ang mga d-day natin. Ang hirap ng tumayo lately. Di ako mapakali minsan at super ang dali ko ng mapagod..Hay buhay buntis. Plan ko din e breastfeed si baby yun kung may gatas nga ako pero kung wala naman eh open naman kaming mag-asawa sa formula..Ayaw din naman naming magutom anak namin..Lol

2_950692851l.jpg

K1 timeline:

May 9, 2008 - touched

July 14, 2008 - touched

AOS Timeline:

Hey Brijo, nice to see you back.

Morning sickness is really tough during the first trimister of pregnancy but soon your wife will be able to gain her appetite back. Like me before, I also had a very rough pregnancy ( first trimister). As I've mentioned on my earlier post that I was admitted twice because of morning sickness. I was able to gain my appetite back on my 15th week of pregnancy. I was really happy when I surpassed every stage of it, to the point that I was about to give up. I know how hard it is to see her on this situation. My husband before can't even stand seeing me having a hard time and he can't do anything about it. In weeks time, she will be on her second trimister, the easiest stage of pregnancy. Just hang in there and this two shall pass.

Thanks... Yeh, hard to see the one you love suffer. She disappears into the bedroom where there is a plastic bucket there, all alone, and vomits in it in the bed, and says nothing, and it makes me feel sad. When she disappears like that I go looking for her and immediately go to her and hold her. I tell her I just want to be there with her when she feels that way. All I can do is hold her and I do what I can. I get a warm, wet cloth for her and wipe her face, but the smell of the detergent in the rag from being washed even makes her sick. I had her sit up even though she was tired and wanted to sleep, because I think that helps to get the acidy stomach to subside, rather than laying down right away. While sitting there on the bed I did massage her with some oil awhile to get her relaxed and I combed and stroked her hair like she likes and that seemed to have helped too. She is resting now, sleeping, but occassionally gets up to spit more saliva from her mouth.

Havent been able to get her to take prenatal vitamins in a couple days because it only adds to the stomach upset. She has gained one pound this first trimester... from 104 to 105. They say she is supposed to put on 3-5 pounds for her size during 1st trimester. Hopefully she will make up for that during her 2nd trimester.

I wish I knew of a vitamin suppliment here like Anmum she could use...maybe some liquid one that was less disturbing to her stomach. I dont know of anything. We go to the gyn the 14th, her 2nd clinic visit. The first was in the Philippines in Quezon City, at 8 weeks 4 days. At that time the report said "Transvaginal Sonography: Uterus is in the midline, anteverted and regularly enlarged containing a gestational sac with a 1.7 cm alive embryo. Fetal heart rate is 153 b/min. Cervical canal is closed. Adnexae are clear. Remainder is unremarkable. Impression: Pregnancy, alive, 8 weeks and 4 day gestational age." That was on December 19.

Her spotting is light. She bled heavy after intercourse after it had stopped for a few weeks just a couple days ago. No more intercourse until we see the doctor again. Last she mentioned about any bleeding was yesterday morning, just 2 very small spots of it. She has had bleeding like that throughout her pregnancy. The doctor wasnt too alarmed, and gave her something to help stop it on December 19, but she never took it because it stopped on its own right after the doctor visit. She says she still has the stuff and will take it if the bleeding continues. I wish she would go ahead and take it anyway right now.

Brian in Tennessee

Thanks... Yeh, hard to see the one you love suffer. She disappears into the bedroom where there is a plastic bucket there, all alone, and vomits in it in the bed, and says nothing, and it makes me feel sad. When she disappears like that I go looking for her and immediately go to her and hold her. I tell her I just want to be there with her when she feels that way. All I can do is hold her and I do what I can. I get a warm, wet cloth for her and wipe her face, but the smell of the detergent in the rag from being washed even makes her sick. I had her sit up even though she was tired and wanted to sleep, because I think that helps to get the acidy stomach to subside, rather than laying down right away. While sitting there on the bed I did massage her with some oil awhile to get her relaxed and I combed and stroked her hair like she likes and that seemed to have helped too. She is resting now, sleeping, but occassionally gets up to spit more saliva from her mouth.

Havent been able to get her to take prenatal vitamins in a couple days because it only adds to the stomach upset. She has gained one pound this first trimester... from 104 to 105. They say she is supposed to put on 3-5 pounds for her size during 1st trimester. Hopefully she will make up for that during her 2nd trimester.

I wish I knew of a vitamin suppliment here like Anmum she could use...maybe some liquid one that was less disturbing to her stomach. I dont know of anything. We go to the gyn the 14th, her 2nd clinic visit. The first was in the Philippines in Quezon City, at 8 weeks 4 days. At that time the report said "Transvaginal Sonography: Uterus is in the midline, anteverted and regularly enlarged containing a gestational sac with a 1.7 cm alive embryo. Fetal heart rate is 153 b/min. Cervical canal is closed. Adnexae are clear. Remainder is unremarkable. Impression: Pregnancy, alive, 8 weeks and 4 day gestational age." That was on December 19.

Her spotting is light. She bled heavy after intercourse after it had stopped for a few weeks just a couple days ago. No more intercourse until we see the doctor again. Last she mentioned about any bleeding was yesterday morning, just 2 very small spots of it. She has had bleeding like that throughout her pregnancy. The doctor wasnt too alarmed, and gave her something to help stop it on December 19, but she never took it because it stopped on its own right after the doctor visit. She says she still has the stuff and will take it if the bleeding continues. I wish she would go ahead and take it anyway right now.

Brian in Tennessee

I do understand your concern for your wife and I know it is not easy. Good thing she gained some weight during her first tri. With me before, i never gained any but instead lose a lot. I was 110 lbs when I got pregnant but because of morning sickness I was down to 93 lbs. But slowly I gained my weight back and now weighing 133 lbs..What you are doing is a great help to her ( being there for her all the time ). She's lucky to have you.

2_950692851l.jpg

K1 timeline:

May 9, 2008 - touched

July 14, 2008 - touched

AOS Timeline:

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Brian in Tennessee

Don't worry that will be over soon. Morning sickness is just normal in pregnancy but luckily I never experience that. The only thing that bothers me was the excessive saliva and losing my appetite on my first trimester. The best time to take prenatal vit. is after dinner or if you cant really make her take that you can find Anmum on ebay or in any other online shopping.

By the way, did you move to TN from VA?

3monthsartwork-1.jpg

v9gkhecyd215seuv.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

Hi to all mommies to be and all of you who already are :)(F)

I'm due any moment soon, still waiting for the little guy to pop-up ;)

Haven't been on VJ lately as I was busy with preparing for the baby, going to school, working on the house, etc., but I remember reading somewhere on VJ about a pregnancy tread, so I decided to look it up. Does anybody remember (I do) there was a post on VJ tread with an attached excel file with all the baby things a couple needs to buy for a newborn? I can not find this file, but if anyone has any idea and could provide a link to download, would be very thankful.

Good day for now to all of you and good luck :)

bulgaria_mwp.gifusa_mwp.gif

CSC USCIS ~CR-1 Visa~ Journey

2009-02-19 : I-130 package sent_________________2009-02-20 : I-130 Received in Chicago, IL

2009-02-27 : NOA1 Approved____________________2009-05-04 : NOA2 Approved

NVC ~CR-1 Visa~ Journey

2009-05-11 : NVC case # assigned

2009-05-19 : DS-3032/AOS Bill Generated__________2009-05-20 : DS-3032 e-mailed; AOS/I-864 Bill (paid online $70)

2009-05-26 : Sent In Completed I-864

2009-06-04 : e-mailed DS-3032 accepted by NVC____2009-06-04 : IV Fee bill generated, paid online $400

2009-06-08 : DS-230 mailed to NVC

2009-07-10 : Case complete - in 141 days

2009-07-21 : Interview expedite request e-mailed to NVC

2009-07-27 : NVC replied NO to expedite request

2009-07-29 : NVC e-mailed an interview date for Sept.15th

2009-08-07 : Case left NVC

2009-08-10 : DHL shipped file

2009-08-12 : Case received in USEM, Sofia

2009-08-24 : Medical scheduled

2009-08-25 : Interview re-scheduled

2009-08-28 : Visa in hand

2009-09-01 : US entry - Boston, MA

2009-09-15 : Welcome letter sent (21st Sept received)

2009-09-30 : GC production ordered

2009-10-08 : GC received

2010-02-01 : little D was born :)

VSC ~ROC~ Journey

2011-06-03 : mailed ROC package

2011-06-06: ROC NOA1

2011-07-08: Biometrics appointment

2012-02-25: GC Approval

2012-03-....: PGC received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Haay...finally...some breathing room for Mommy...I've been able to do nothing but feed/change nappies/soothe/carry Maizy for the past 5 hours. I just made a (very, very) quick supper for myself and Alec and virtually speed-ate it (like 5 mins). She is asleep laying swaddled (Kiddoppopatamus swaddlers are a Godsend!) in her pack-n-play after a diaper change (her sleep was interrupted by a wet nappy). Prior to that, she was breastfed --- with additional 3.5oz of formula. I swear...everyday palakas ng palakas ang appetite nya. If I give her just breastmilk, after 1 hour gising ulit. I've changed at least 7 nappies today. Actually, I am utterly frustrated as I have not been able to do much at all. Hubby is off at work and will be there till 1030pm. Yesterday was terrible...my first meal of the day was (finally) at 1pm. Supper was 8:40pm and I had to hold her in one arm while I finished my meager supper. Maizy fell asleep around 10pm and i thought I'd grab a quick shower. After about 15 mins, eto na si Alec telling me that she could not calm Maizy down. I quickly rinsed and threw a nightgown on without even towelling off. Tamang-tama dumating na si Hubby. I didn't realize that I had not welcomed him home and I had just went straight to the baby (found out she needed a nappy change). Poor hubby :( . I think last night was the time we spoke using the least amount of words in a day. It really is frustrating :crying: . I wish Maizy would be a few weeks (or even months) older, but at the same time, I don't want her to grow up too fast and just be a baby a little longer (she was 2 weeks old last Friday :) )

Doc Gracey, Didn't you give birth by c-section? I feel for you. I thought I was going crazy during the first month of taking care of my baby Nathan. I sometimes cry while feeding or changing his diapers because I was so tired and I lacked sleep. My hubby works 53 hours a week while going to school full time. I take my four year old son to school every morning and pick him up after 3 hours. Getting out of the house was a challenge considering that my my incision still hurt a lot that time. I miss my yaya arlyn and driver mang lito. Sometimes, I would have hallucinations that they were here.

January 16, 2008 - sent I-129F (Vermont)

January 21, 2008 - NOA1

March 16, 2008 - NOA2

August 7&9,2008 - Medical K1&K2

August 21, 2008 - Paid document verification fee (P1,300)

August 27, 2008 - Interview

September 08,2008 - Document Verification request sent to NSO

Spetember 19,2008 - Document Verification done -sent back to US Embassy Manila

November 03, 2008 - Case under review

November 26, 2008 - VISA printed

November 28, 2008 - VISA in transit

December 02, 2008- VISA IN HAND

January 12, 2009 - Arrived USA, POE Los Angeles

January 21, 2009 - Got married

January 22, 2009 - Applied for SSN

AOS

February 10, 2009 - Went to Dr. Janet Pettyjohn for form I-693

February 11, 2009 - Sent our AOS packet to Chicago

February 12, 2009 - Packet received signed for by L BOX

February 22, 2009 - Received NOA1 for AOS, EAD & AP

March 17, 2009 - Biometrics Appointment

March 21, 2009 - SSN card arrived in the mail

April 6, 2009 - took driver's license exam and passed! (written and road test)

April 10, 2009 - Repeat Biometrics Appointment

April 14,2009 - Received AP documents in the mail

April 16, 2009 - Received EAD in the mail

SEptember 4, 2009 - GREENCARD received

Hi to all mommies to be and all of you who already are :)(F)

I'm due any moment soon, still waiting for the little guy to pop-up ;)

Haven't been on VJ lately as I was busy with preparing for the baby, going to school, working on the house, etc., but I remember reading somewhere on VJ about a pregnancy tread, so I decided to look it up. Does anybody remember (I do) there was a post on VJ tread with an attached excel file with all the baby things a couple needs to buy for a newborn? I can not find this file, but if anyone has any idea and could provide a link to download, would be very thankful.

Good day for now to all of you and good luck :)

Hi there!

and to all the mommies here :)

I think this is what you were looking for if not, I'm sorry :P lol it's from another thread at the OT section.

Link

Take care and God bless...

Edited by I-10 West

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hello sis Beth..Hay oo nga sis nalalapit na talaga ang mga d-day natin. Ang hirap ng tumayo lately. Di ako mapakali minsan at super ang dali ko ng mapagod..Hay buhay buntis. Plan ko din e breastfeed si baby yun kung may gatas nga ako pero kung wala naman eh open naman kaming mag-asawa sa formula..Ayaw din naman naming magutom anak namin..Lol

Hello again..frostysoftyeaton -marybeth

kanina ang check up ko.. everything is okey naman... pina ultz ako ulit.. gusto eh sure ng dr ko na bumaba na ang baby ko,

so far.. bumaba na.. sure na ang schedule ko da jan 25th.. 4pm ako admit.. d pa ako dilated talaga...

tumaas ng 1.8lbs ang timbang ko.. hirap narin ako mag lakad ng malayo.. madali narin ako mapagod..

sana matapos na ito.. hehehe... try ko din talaga breastfeed kasi nga mas healthy and also tipis nadin hehhe,,

naka buy ako ng breast pump sa wallmart pero d sya electric. manual lang hehee...

keep in touch here ha.. next appointment ko next week monday.. yan na ang last then admit na ako sa 25th :-)

naku excited na tatakot ako.. d ko alam oi.. ang baby ko super likot talaga.. minsan nakakatakot kasi ung tummy ko

naga expand sya sa left and right side parang lalabas na iwan..

sana normal.. keep praying..

god bless..

Timeline for my Mother

April 19, 2013 - submit the form I-130

April 22, 2013 - Receive the NOA1

July 29, 2013 - Approved NOA2 ( 82 working days)

July 30, 2013 - USCIS shipped my documents to NVC

Aug 5, 2013 - Arrived at NVC Building

Aug 13, 2013 - Got the NVC case # via PHONE

Aug 14, 2013 - Got the Invoice # via PHONE

Aug 15, 2013 - Send my DS-3032 via Email

Aug 16, 2013 - AOS Pay

Aug 17, 2013 - Got an email to print the COVER SHEET

Aug 21, 2013 - send the AOS overnight at NVC

Aug 28, 2013 - Accept the DS-3032

Aug 30, 2013 - IV BILL pay and Documents Sent to NVC receive the checklist AOS.

September 19, 2013 Sent back the checklist

September 20, 2013 Sept 26, arrived @ NVC

Sept 30,2013 - already encode to their system

ADVANCE MEDICAL @ St. Luke - SEPTEMBER 23, 2013

CASE COMPLETE AS OF TODAY : OCTOBER 23,2013

NOVEMBER 1 , 2013 -Documents left at NVC - Your case is in transit to the Consular Section. Your interview date was provided to you by the National Visa Center

NOVEMBER 4, 2013 Delivered - Signed for by : CEZAR NARTEA

NOVEMBER 5, 2013 - CEAC Case Creation Date: 13-Aug-2013 Status Updated Date: 05-Nov-2013 Your case is ready for your interview when scheduled at the U.S. Consular section. If you have already scheduled an appointment for an interview, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have received interview scheduling instructions.

DECEMBER 09, 2013 INTERVIEW DATE FOR MY MOTHER ( scheduled by NVC)

RESCHEDULED ONLINE for my mother interview early, NOVEMBER 18, 2013 - PASSED THE INTERVIEW!!!

11-18-2013 ceac -AP

11-20-2013 ceac - READY

11-21-2013 ceac - ISSUED

11-25-2013 -2go -- transit

11-26-2013 - VISA ON HAND

12-05-2013 - scheduled fly to USA.

Hello again..frostysoftyeaton -marybeth

kanina ang check up ko.. everything is okey naman... pina ultz ako ulit.. gusto eh sure ng dr ko na bumaba na ang baby ko,

so far.. bumaba na.. sure na ang schedule ko da jan 25th.. 4pm ako admit.. d pa ako dilated talaga...

tumaas ng 1.8lbs ang timbang ko.. hirap narin ako mag lakad ng malayo.. madali narin ako mapagod..

sana matapos na ito.. hehehe... try ko din talaga breastfeed kasi nga mas healthy and also tipis nadin hehhe,,

naka buy ako ng breast pump sa wallmart pero d sya electric. manual lang hehee...

keep in touch here ha.. next appointment ko next week monday.. yan na ang last then admit na ako sa 25th :-)

naku excited na tatakot ako.. d ko alam oi.. ang baby ko super likot talaga.. minsan nakakatakot kasi ung tummy ko

naga expand sya sa left and right side parang lalabas na iwan..

sana normal.. keep praying..

god bless..

Nku sis, ready to go kana pala..Hehehe..Good Luck. Ako naman may docs appointment sa Wednesday. Sana nga e ultrasound ako ulit pra malaman naman kung ilang pounds na si baby..Hay..

2_950692851l.jpg

K1 timeline:

May 9, 2008 - touched

July 14, 2008 - touched

AOS Timeline:

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline
Nku sis, ready to go kana pala..Hehehe..Good Luck. Ako naman may docs appointment sa Wednesday. Sana nga e ultrasound ako ulit pra malaman naman kung ilang pounds na si baby..Hay..

hehe.. uu nga eh ready to go na talaga.. balitaan mo ako ha?? good luck.. halos ka sunod lang din talaga tayo

misan tumitigas ang tummy ko, pero kaya naman.. ay sana matapos na ito.. hehe

good luck.. and pray pray

Timeline for my Mother

April 19, 2013 - submit the form I-130

April 22, 2013 - Receive the NOA1

July 29, 2013 - Approved NOA2 ( 82 working days)

July 30, 2013 - USCIS shipped my documents to NVC

Aug 5, 2013 - Arrived at NVC Building

Aug 13, 2013 - Got the NVC case # via PHONE

Aug 14, 2013 - Got the Invoice # via PHONE

Aug 15, 2013 - Send my DS-3032 via Email

Aug 16, 2013 - AOS Pay

Aug 17, 2013 - Got an email to print the COVER SHEET

Aug 21, 2013 - send the AOS overnight at NVC

Aug 28, 2013 - Accept the DS-3032

Aug 30, 2013 - IV BILL pay and Documents Sent to NVC receive the checklist AOS.

September 19, 2013 Sent back the checklist

September 20, 2013 Sept 26, arrived @ NVC

Sept 30,2013 - already encode to their system

ADVANCE MEDICAL @ St. Luke - SEPTEMBER 23, 2013

CASE COMPLETE AS OF TODAY : OCTOBER 23,2013

NOVEMBER 1 , 2013 -Documents left at NVC - Your case is in transit to the Consular Section. Your interview date was provided to you by the National Visa Center

NOVEMBER 4, 2013 Delivered - Signed for by : CEZAR NARTEA

NOVEMBER 5, 2013 - CEAC Case Creation Date: 13-Aug-2013 Status Updated Date: 05-Nov-2013 Your case is ready for your interview when scheduled at the U.S. Consular section. If you have already scheduled an appointment for an interview, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have received interview scheduling instructions.

DECEMBER 09, 2013 INTERVIEW DATE FOR MY MOTHER ( scheduled by NVC)

RESCHEDULED ONLINE for my mother interview early, NOVEMBER 18, 2013 - PASSED THE INTERVIEW!!!

11-18-2013 ceac -AP

11-20-2013 ceac - READY

11-21-2013 ceac - ISSUED

11-25-2013 -2go -- transit

11-26-2013 - VISA ON HAND

12-05-2013 - scheduled fly to USA.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.