andrew&evelyn

All pregnant Mommies

4,795 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello my ask pala ako sa mga mommies na nanganak na.. " INDUCE LABOR"

Doon sa delivery room nga.. my extra bed ba sa hubby?? and pa ano ung foods ko?? hehehe..

pa ano kung gutomin ako.. kelangan ko ba mag dala ng food??

Sino dito naka try ng " CORD BLOOD BANKING"??

Timeline for my Mother

April 19, 2013 - submit the form I-130

April 22, 2013 - Receive the NOA1

July 29, 2013 - Approved NOA2 ( 82 working days)

July 30, 2013 - USCIS shipped my documents to NVC

Aug 5, 2013 - Arrived at NVC Building

Aug 13, 2013 - Got the NVC case # via PHONE

Aug 14, 2013 - Got the Invoice # via PHONE

Aug 15, 2013 - Send my DS-3032 via Email

Aug 16, 2013 - AOS Pay

Aug 17, 2013 - Got an email to print the COVER SHEET

Aug 21, 2013 - send the AOS overnight at NVC

Aug 28, 2013 - Accept the DS-3032

Aug 30, 2013 - IV BILL pay and Documents Sent to NVC receive the checklist AOS.

September 19, 2013 Sent back the checklist

September 20, 2013 Sept 26, arrived @ NVC

Sept 30,2013 - already encode to their system

ADVANCE MEDICAL @ St. Luke - SEPTEMBER 23, 2013

CASE COMPLETE AS OF TODAY : OCTOBER 23,2013

NOVEMBER 1 , 2013 -Documents left at NVC - Your case is in transit to the Consular Section. Your interview date was provided to you by the National Visa Center

NOVEMBER 4, 2013 Delivered - Signed for by : CEZAR NARTEA

NOVEMBER 5, 2013 - CEAC Case Creation Date: 13-Aug-2013 Status Updated Date: 05-Nov-2013 Your case is ready for your interview when scheduled at the U.S. Consular section. If you have already scheduled an appointment for an interview, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have received interview scheduling instructions.

DECEMBER 09, 2013 INTERVIEW DATE FOR MY MOTHER ( scheduled by NVC)

RESCHEDULED ONLINE for my mother interview early, NOVEMBER 18, 2013 - PASSED THE INTERVIEW!!!

11-18-2013 ceac -AP

11-20-2013 ceac - READY

11-21-2013 ceac - ISSUED

11-25-2013 -2go -- transit

11-26-2013 - VISA ON HAND

12-05-2013 - scheduled fly to USA.

Hello my ask pala ako sa mga mommies na nanganak na.. " INDUCE LABOR"

Doon sa delivery room nga.. my extra bed ba sa hubby?? and pa ano ung foods ko?? hehehe..

pa ano kung gutomin ako.. kelangan ko ba mag dala ng food??

Sino dito naka try ng " CORD BLOOD BANKING"??

Hi Shiela,

Pag normal delivery ka may queen size bed na para sa inyo dalawa ng hubby mo. You sleep together in that bed. Peru pag CS ka your hubby will sleep separate sa sofa bed. About sa food mo the hospital will provide it for you. Right after your delivery you can ask the nurse and she will give you food . But if you are CS (base on my experienced ice cubes lang at juice ang binigay sa akin. Then for breakfast and lunch clear liquid-chicken broth and jello lang. After I passed gas tsaka pa ako binigyan ng solid food.) I was very hungry kasi my water broke at 5:15 in the morning. I didn't ate breakfast before we went to the hospital. We got to the hospital 8:30 AM (an hour drive from our house). They start to induce me at 9 AM kasi I'm not in dilating yet. The pitocin that the nurse gave me start working around 9 AM. So, from 9 AM to 7:30 PM I'm in labor at hindi na nila ako bigyan ng food. The nurse only gave me ice cubes. :crying: . I was in labor for ten and a half hours but still I end up wit CS :crying::crying::crying: . I was only dilated 3 cm and my doctor check on me and find out that my baby was too big and it wont go through my birth canal.

Edited by PrinceandPrincess

threemonths09.jpg?t=1272087150Princess-Threemonthsold007-2.jpg?t=1271837591threemonths01-1.jpg?t=1272086957

Our Princess have her first tooth at five months of age.

fEdIm5.png?J2iWLNZY

I-130 (IR-5) Petitions for my Mom and Dad

*06-08-2010---Petition will send on this date???

Timeline
Hi Shiela,

Pag normal delivery ka may queen size bed na para sa inyo dalawa ng hubby mo. You sleep together in that bed. Peru pag CS ka your hubby will sleep separate sa sofa bed. About sa food mo the hospital will provide it for you. Right after your delivery you can ask the nurse and she will give you food . But if you are CS (base on my experienced ice cubes lang at juice ang binigay sa akin. Then for breakfast and lunch clear liquid-chicken broth and jello lang. After I passed gas tsaka pa ako binigyan ng solid food.) I was very hungry kasi my water broke at 5:15 in the morning. I didn't ate breakfast before we went to the hospital. We got to the hospital 8:30 AM (an hour drive from our house). They start to induce me at 9 AM kasi I'm not in dilating yet. The pitocin that the nurse gave me start working around 9 AM. So, from 9 AM to 7:30 PM I'm in labor at hindi na nila ako bigyan ng food. The nurse only gave me ice cubes. :crying: . I was in labor for ten and a half hours but still I end up wit CS :crying::crying::crying: . I was only dilated 3 cm and my doctor check on me and find out that my baby was too big and it wont go through my birth canal.

Hello.. thanks sa info ha.. hehehe.. I try ko NORMAL sana makayanan ko at mag cooperate c baby :-) ilang buwan din ma heal pag CS??

kirot ba sya pag malamig?? Excited na kinakabahan ako.. getting closer na talaga sa DUE DATE hehehe...

Ingats..

Timeline for my Mother

Aug 16, 2013 - AOS Pay

NOVEMBER 1 , 2013 -Documents left at NVC - Your case is in transit to the Consular Section. Your interview date was provided to you by the National Visa Center

NOVEMBER 5, 2013 - CEAC Case Creation Date: 13-Aug-2013 Status Updated Date: 05-Nov-2013 Your case is ready for your interview when scheduled at the U.S. Consular section. If you have already scheduled an appointment for an interview, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have received interview scheduling instructions.

RESCHEDULED ONLINE for my mother interview early, NOVEMBER 18, 2013 - PASSED THE INTERVIEW!!!

11-18-2013 ceac -AP

11-20-2013 ceac - READY

11-21-2013 ceac - ISSUED

itong baby ko pag gising kahit anong gawin mo para sya magsmile eh di talaga magsmile tititigan ka lang....pero pag tulog yun pagkinakausap ngumingiti...natatawa nga ako sa hubby ko kasi minsan nagcocontest kaming dalawa para magsmile sya...before nung pregnant ako sabi pa ng hubby ko wag ko raw ibaby talk ang baby namin...pero now numero uno syang nagbibaby talk sa baby namin...tapos one time kinantahan nya pa ng twinkle2 little star baby namin eh nung buntis pa ako sabi ko bili tayo ng baby songs sabi nya hindi kasi para raw barney..,naku..after ng twinkle2 little star na kinanta nya tinanong nya ako ano pang song na pwede nyang kantahin hahahahaha....

Babies develop their social smile at age 3 months or so. So wag mainip. The smiles you see on their faces while sleeping are the result of some nerve stimulation. Is very nice to watch though :) Sabi ng matatanda may nakikipaglaro daw na anghel kay baby :innocent:

12-09-08 - INTERVIEW @ 6:30AM...God be with us! --- APPROVED!!!

12-11-08 - VISAS RECEIVED....YAHOOOOO!!!

04-07-09 - POE: Chicago O'hare

04-28-09 - received SSN's (after having to apply for them personally!!!!)

04-30-09 - Received our 2-year GREEN CARDS

01-07-09 - ROC, here we come!!!

01-18-11 - Mailed out I-751

HPIM3434-2.jpg

enKOm5.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi mga mommies..Happy New Year sa inyong lahat, may tanong lng ako kc nakalimutan ko itanong sa aking ob, bawal ba magbabad sa maligamgam na tubig kapag buntis? may jacuzzi kami pero hindi ko naman sinunod kung gaanu kainit yung tubig, gusto ko lng kc magbabad minsan pero may nakapagsabi sa akin na bawal daw sa buntis yun..any opinion is highly appreciated..ty..ingat kayong lahat and enjoy ur babies!!!

128570755.gif

8ODD-10p_5XNfIkH69a.jpg

foxfoxsdg20100618_-8_Jasmine+Nicole.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

@te Riza, yup mahala ang ready-to-use na gatas kaya nga ni-try namin yung powder pero his tongue pushes the bottle nipple away :crying: I tried it many time, nung una eh naubos nya yung 4oz na powdered tapos nung 2nd bote na eh ayaw na nya kahit anong try namin. Yung 1QT na formula milk cost $6-$7 tapos pang 1 day nga lang yung 1QT. Tapos kung i-total mo $6 x 31 days = $180 gatas pa lang yan kaya nga namumulubi na kami dito :crying::D Naghahanap din ako ng mga coupons kasi sayang pero one time na bumili asawa ko sa Walmart eh may nagiwan ng coupon worth $3 dun sa enfamil, hulog ng langit hehe.

@Shiela, in my case normal delivery ako pero twin size lang yung bed ko pero merong sofa bed kung saan natulog asawa ko. Pwede mo din naman ask sa kanila na i-tour ka doon sa room kung saan ka magstay eh (pwede ka magrequest ng ganun dun sa hosp kung saan ako nanganak, ewan ko lang sa ibang hosp). About naman sa food eh binigyan kami ng menu tas tatawag ako sa cafeteria using yung telephone na katabi ko para umorder ng gusto kong food minsan cla tatawag sa akin to ask kung anong gusto kong food na ihahatid nila. Haay! talking about this eh namiss ko tuloy yung cheesecake with raspberry doon sa cafeteria lol!

My son named Zac

"My son's smile makes my day complete"

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

06.17.2010 - submitted our papers

06.19.2010 - papers arrived at Chicago lockbox

06.24.2010 - Check cashed

06.28.2010 - NOA1 Hardcopy received (9 days from the day they got our papers)

07.05.2010 - Received Biometrics Schedule (July 26)

08.05.2010 - Biometrics done! (had to re-schedule from 7/26 to 8/5)

08.13.2010 - Got my interview letter

08.20.2010 - EAD card on production

09.06.2010 - Got my EAD Card (62 days)

09.07.2010 - Applied for SSN

09.14.2010 - SSN Card received

09.16.2010 - Interview schedule (APPROVED)

09.20.2010 - Welcome Notice Received ("Welcome to the USA")

09.25.2010 - 10 yr Green Card received! (98 days)

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
hi mga mommies..Happy New Year sa inyong lahat, may tanong lng ako kc nakalimutan ko itanong sa aking ob, bawal ba magbabad sa maligamgam na tubig kapag buntis? may jacuzzi kami pero hindi ko naman sinunod kung gaanu kainit yung tubig, gusto ko lng kc magbabad minsan pero may nakapagsabi sa akin na bawal daw sa buntis yun..any opinion is highly appreciated..ty..ingat kayong lahat and enjoy ur babies!!!

A warm bath can be a safe and relaxing treat during pregnancy. But, just as it is not safe to exercise until you are overheated during pregnancy, it also is not a good idea to become overheated in a hot tub, or sauna. During pregnancy core body temperature should not increase above 102.2F (39C) for more than 10 mins. One sign of being overheated is that you feel uncomfortable or you stop sweating. Ako nga as much as i want to soak in a bath tub, tinitiis ko nalang kasi natatakot ako baka di maging komportable si baby. Shower nalang ako ng warm water.

Hi mga mommies, hanggang reading mode nalang muna ako minsan kasi di na ako maka relate sa mga pinag uusapan nyo...buhay mommies na talaga hehe. Nakaka inggit lang kayo hhhhmmm....darating din ako dyan!

Pero natutuwa naman ako sa mga pinag uusapan nyo kasi lalo akong na eexcite sa paglabas ng baby ko. Sa ngayon ini enjoy ko nalang every kicks nya at kinakausap ko rin sya lagi. Gusto ko naring matapos itong paghihirap ko ang hirap tumayo masakit sa lower abdomen minsan parang di ko ma explain kung saan masakit kung sa ####### ba o sa lower #### ko. Hirap narin akong magsuot ng underwear ay totoo pala yun. Di ko pa naman nararanasan ang back pain alam ko pati yun mararanasan ko later on...hay buti 2 months nalang hihintayin ko.

Sa mga malapit na talagang manganak goodluck! Manganak na kayo para lalo kong ma feel na papalapit narin ang araw ko.

Sa mga mommies (di ko na kayo iisa isahin) pakurot nalang sa mga baby nyo.

3monthsartwork-1.jpg

v9gkhecyd215seuv.png

Timeline

Questions:

sa mga MOMMIES na may anak na BABY BOY..

About sa Circumcision - agad2x ba?? or gaya sa atin wait muna ng yrs or what??

sabi ng asawa ko agad2x daw.. kawawa naman ang baby.. d ba maka trauma yan sa baby??

please share the experience sa mga mommies na may anak na baby boy..

o0pink0o - thanks sa INFO :-)

Timeline for my Mother

Aug 16, 2013 - AOS Pay

11-18-2013 ceac -AP

11-20-2013 ceac - READY

11-21-2013 ceac - ISSUED

Questions:

sabi ng asawa ko agad2x daw.. kawawa naman ang baby.. d ba maka trauma yan sa baby??

Kahit hindi boy baby ko pero ang pagkakaalam ko eh tutuliin agad dito sa tate which is not bad naman. Mas okay nga yun kasi habang maaga pa at hindi pa niya masyadong ramdam kasi baby pa. Meron naman siguro silang ibibigay na gamot para di niya maramdaman yung sakit.

2_950692851l.jpg

October 24, 2007 - we met online ( Cherry Blossoms)

February 24, 2008 - He came to the Philippines to finally meet me!

February 26, 2008 - He proposed to me and I said YES!

March 4, 2008 - Flew back home ( US )- sad

K1 timeline:

April 7, 2008 - sent I-129f to VSC

April 10, 2008 - VSC received petition

April 18, 2008 - NOA1 hard copy received

May 9, 2008 - touched

July 14, 2008 - touched

July 15, 2008 - NOA2 (99days)

Aug.14-15,2008-Medical PASSED

Aug.22,2008- Interview PASSED (Pink Slip Only)

Aug.29,2008- VISA ON HAND

Sept.3,2008- POE Houston TX

October 25, 2008 - Officially Mrs. Eaton

AOS Timeline:

March 10, 2009 - AOS package sent to USCIS via FedEx

March 12, 2009 12:21pm - AOS package delivered to USCIS

March 20, 2009 - Check cashed

March 21, 2009 - NOA1 for I-485, I-131 and I-765

March 24, 2009 - Received Biometrics Appointment

April 4, 2009 - Case transferred to CSC

April 7, 2009 - Biometrics appointment is done

May 4, 2009 - AP approval notice received

May 8,2008 - EAD received

June 3, 2009 - Welcome notice from CRIS via email

June 8, 2009 - Receive hard copy of welcome notice on the mail

June 15, 2009 - Card production ordered

June 27, 2009 - Green Card on hand ( 2 years )

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
wow nakakatuwa naman ang thread na to nagising ulit hahahahaha...

pink, nung nasa hospital ako ginagawa rin yan ng baby ko yung mag form ng parang "o" shape sa lips nya until now minsan ginagawa nya rin yan and natatawa kami ng hubby ko...pag ginagawa nya yan i also make a wolf sound hahahahaha and then he makes his lips so hard with that "O" shape na parang nakikiwolf din hahahaha... so sabi ko para naman tayong nasa twilight nito hahahaha...

actually itong baby ko nagkaroon ng rashes sa face ewan ko para atang heat bumps so yun ang ginawa ko lagi kong pinupulbusan ng cornstarch na powder and yun medyo nawala na... sometimes pag nilalagyan ko ng powder face nya using powder puff minsan ngumingiti sya feeling ko tuloy ay joding hahahaha...pero i love my baby so much...tapos minsan pag karga ko sya and i look at the mirror tapos nasasabi ko sa sarili ko may anak na talaga ako...para bang di pa ako makapaniwala na nanay na ako hehehehehe...

eve, minsan pala ngumingiti sya pag gising pero rare lang pero mostly tulog sya pag ngumingiti..naku eve ayaw ng hubby ko ng barney song dahil ayaw nya kay barney...

riza, ewan ko ba naawa ako sa baby ko kanina...actually...mahilig talaga ako sa actually noh..anyway...naghanap pa ako ng video sa youtube paano itummy time kanina hahahahaha pero ay naku ayoko ng ulitin...ibang exercise na lang ang gagawin ko sa baby ko.

frosty, wag kang mainggit malapit na rin ang sleepless nights mo hahahahaha...este makapiling si baby...hehehehehe

Mabuti naman at nawala din rashes nya. Napaka-sensitive talaga ng skin ng mga babies. Buti na lang at di eczema yong rashes nya :)

Nasa sa'yo na rin yan kung i-tummy time mo ang baby. Yong anak namin she spends more time standing up (supported) than tummy time when she was 2 to 4 months old. Ang nakakatuwa, ng i-tummy time namin sya weeks before she turned 4 months, nag roll over sya at everytime she's on her stomach, di na mapigilan sa pag roll over. At yong Exersaucer sobrang nakatulog sa legs nya.

My Journey to Motherhood

Our Wedding Pics

Onli In Da Pilipins - Collection of sights and thoughts for my beloved country.

Our Love HIStory

06/26/06: Met at Bigchurch.com

07/14/07: First meeting in person.

12/19/07: Got my surprise gift through snail mail: my engagement ring!

02/11-18/08: Valentine's Week together!

AOS Timeline (I-485, I-765)

04/09/09: Sent packet to Illinois Lockbox

04/20/09: Received Notice of Action

04/27/09: Received Biometrics Appointment

05/09/09: Biometrics Appointment

06/01/09: Received EAD Card

08/18/09: Interview (postponed due to baby's delivery)

12/16/09: Interview - Approved!

2_613061495l.jpg

In her eyes I see the reflection of what love is all about.

"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."

Ecclesiastes 4:12

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
@te Riza, yup mahala ang ready-to-use na gatas kaya nga ni-try namin yung powder pero his tongue pushes the bottle nipple away :crying: I tried it many time, nung una eh naubos nya yung 4oz na powdered tapos nung 2nd bote na eh ayaw na nya kahit anong try namin. Yung 1QT na formula milk cost $6-$7 tapos pang 1 day nga lang yung 1QT. Tapos kung i-total mo $6 x 31 days = $180 gatas pa lang yan kaya nga namumulubi na kami dito :crying::D Naghahanap din ako ng mga coupons kasi sayang pero one time na bumili asawa ko sa Walmart eh may nagiwan ng coupon worth $3 dun sa enfamil, hulog ng langit hehe.

Oh my Pink ang laki naman ng budget sa milk ni Zach. Every month pataas din ang quantity ng gatas na iniinom nila. Marami bang coupons available ang IQT? Sobrang nakakatulong talaga ang coupons ano? :)

Shiela-Todd - I believe ang circumcision is parent's preference. Pag-ayaw n'yo I don't think gagawin yon ng mga doktor. Pero, parang mas ok na tuliin agad kesa maghintay pa after he grows up. Mas nakaka-trauma siguro pag naaalala na nya. Pero sa atin, di naman nagka-trauma mga boys di ba? Dahil usually 6-7 years old sa atin ang edad na pinapatuli sila. Hay ewan :D But if I were to have a boy, ipapatuli ko kaagad.

My Journey to Motherhood

Our Wedding Pics

Onli In Da Pilipins - Collection of sights and thoughts for my beloved country.

Our Love HIStory

06/26/06: Met at Bigchurch.com

07/14/07: First meeting in person.

12/19/07: Got my surprise gift through snail mail: my engagement ring!

02/11-18/08: Valentine's Week together!

AOS Timeline (I-485, I-765)

04/09/09: Sent packet to Illinois Lockbox

04/20/09: Received Notice of Action

04/27/09: Received Biometrics Appointment

05/09/09: Biometrics Appointment

06/01/09: Received EAD Card

08/18/09: Interview (postponed due to baby's delivery)

12/16/09: Interview - Approved!

2_613061495l.jpg

In her eyes I see the reflection of what love is all about.

"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."

Ecclesiastes 4:12

mga mommy tanong ko lng sino nka experience sa inyo ng constipation :unsure: ang hirap pla grabe :crying:

normal lang sa mga buntis ang constipation. with me b4, I was 6 months of my pregnancy nung simula akong magka constipated. sometimes I spent more than an hour sitting on the toilet :lol:

bunbunard20090713_-6_ETHAN.png

I-751 Lifting Conditions Timeline

April 06, 2010 - mailed I-751 documents via usps express mail(overnight)with delivery confirmation

April 07, 2010 - packet delivered and signed

April 12, 2010 - check was cashed

April 13, 2010 - received NOA1 (dated 04/08/10)

May 07, 2010 - Biometrics

May 10, 2010 - Touched

June 23, 2010 - APPROVED WITHOUT INTERVIEW!!!

DSC00770.jpg

Questions:

Hi Shiela, kami pina circumsize namin agad kasi pag bumalik pa kami the next day or the next time another payment na naman. Hindi naman sya trauma kasi di naman nila ma feel yong pain. Mas mabuti nga yong maaga for healthy reason eh. I can't even remember na umiyak or nasaktan si Jacob sa kanyang circumcision and beside bibigyan ka naman ng vaseline for the circusicion para di mahapdi pag umihi si baby.

29960_396648778323_615343323_4014936_8258670_n.jpg

Q3b5m7.png

Aug 3, 2006 Sent I-129f in to CSC

Aug 15, 2006 Sent in updated I-129f

Aug 23, 2006 NOA1

Aug 25, 2006 They cashed my check

Aug 30, 2006 NOA1 received in mail

Dec 2, 2006 NOA2 recieved in mail

Dec 12, 2006 I receive that letter from NVC

Mar 22, 2007 St. Lukes appointment

Mar 29, 2007 7:30am Interview

Mar 29, 2007 12pm APPROVED!!! PRAISE GOD!!!

April 10, 2007 Fiancee Arrived!!! WOO HOO!!!

June 26, 2007 Wedding

July 2, 2007 Medical for AOS

July 6, 2007 Sent in AOS (cutting it really close to the 90 days!)

July 8, 2007 USCIS receives i-485

July 16, 2007 NOA1

July 18, 2007 NOA biometrics

Aug 11, 2007 Biometrics appointment.

Oct 11, 2007 Interview

Oct 11, 2007 Green card Approved!!! You cant kick me out now Baby!

Oct 18, 2007 Welcome letter saying Green card is on its way

Oct 22, 2007 2 year Green card arrived!!

TIMELINE-I-751-Oct 11, 2009 GC Expiration

July 8, 2009- Sent 1-751 in to CSC

July 15, 2009- CSC sent back my papers saying its too early for 90 days expiration

July 16, 2009- Resend my papers 85 days before GC expired

July 18, 2009- Arrived at CSC-10:53 am

July 22, 2009- Cashed Check

July 27, 2009- NOA 1 recieved

July 31, 2009- Biometric Notice Recieved

Aug 18, 2009- Biometric Schedule

Sep 03, 2009- Card Production ordered

Sep 09, 2009-Approval letter recieved in the mail

Sep 12, 2009- 10 Year GC recieved

Pink ang gastos pala ninyo sa milk. Kami naman we spend like $90 per month sa gatas. Magastos kami sa diaper :(

29960_396648778323_615343323_4014936_8258670_n.jpg

Q3b5m7.png

Aug 3, 2006 Sent I-129f in to CSC

Aug 15, 2006 Sent in updated I-129f

Aug 23, 2006 NOA1

Aug 25, 2006 They cashed my check

Aug 30, 2006 NOA1 received in mail

Dec 2, 2006 NOA2 recieved in mail

Dec 12, 2006 I receive that letter from NVC

Mar 22, 2007 St. Lukes appointment

Mar 29, 2007 7:30am Interview

Mar 29, 2007 12pm APPROVED!!! PRAISE GOD!!!

April 10, 2007 Fiancee Arrived!!! WOO HOO!!!

June 26, 2007 Wedding

July 2, 2007 Medical for AOS

July 6, 2007 Sent in AOS (cutting it really close to the 90 days!)

July 8, 2007 USCIS receives i-485

July 16, 2007 NOA1

July 18, 2007 NOA biometrics

Aug 11, 2007 Biometrics appointment.

Oct 11, 2007 Interview

Oct 11, 2007 Green card Approved!!! You cant kick me out now Baby!

Oct 18, 2007 Welcome letter saying Green card is on its way

Oct 22, 2007 2 year Green card arrived!!

TIMELINE-I-751-Oct 11, 2009 GC Expiration

July 8, 2009- Sent 1-751 in to CSC

July 15, 2009- CSC sent back my papers saying its too early for 90 days expiration

July 16, 2009- Resend my papers 85 days before GC expired

July 18, 2009- Arrived at CSC-10:53 am

July 22, 2009- Cashed Check

July 27, 2009- NOA 1 recieved

July 31, 2009- Biometric Notice Recieved

Aug 18, 2009- Biometric Schedule

Sep 03, 2009- Card Production ordered

Sep 09, 2009-Approval letter recieved in the mail

Sep 12, 2009- 10 Year GC recieved

Haay...finally...some breathing room for Mommy...I've been able to do nothing but feed/change nappies/soothe/carry Maizy for the past 5 hours. I just made a (very, very) quick supper for myself and Alec and virtually speed-ate it (like 5 mins). She is asleep laying swaddled (Kiddoppopatamus swaddlers are a Godsend!) in her pack-n-play after a diaper change (her sleep was interrupted by a wet nappy). Prior to that, she was breastfed --- with additional 3.5oz of formula. I swear...everyday palakas ng palakas ang appetite nya. If I give her just breastmilk, after 1 hour gising ulit. I've changed at least 7 nappies today. Actually, I am utterly frustrated as I have not been able to do much at all. Hubby is off at work and will be there till 1030pm. Yesterday was terrible...my first meal of the day was (finally) at 1pm. Supper was 8:40pm and I had to hold her in one arm while I finished my meager supper. Maizy fell asleep around 10pm and i thought I'd grab a quick shower. After about 15 mins, eto na si Alec telling me that she could not calm Maizy down. I quickly rinsed and threw a nightgown on without even towelling off. Tamang-tama dumating na si Hubby. I didn't realize that I had not welcomed him home and I had just went straight to the baby (found out she needed a nappy change). Poor hubby :( . I think last night was the time we spoke using the least amount of words in a day. It really is frustrating :crying: . I wish Maizy would be a few weeks (or even months) older, but at the same time, I don't want her to grow up too fast and just be a baby a little longer (she was 2 weeks old last Friday :) )

12-09-08 - INTERVIEW @ 6:30AM...God be with us! --- APPROVED!!!

12-11-08 - VISAS RECEIVED....YAHOOOOO!!!

04-07-09 - POE: Chicago O'hare

04-28-09 - received SSN's (after having to apply for them personally!!!!)

04-30-09 - Received our 2-year GREEN CARDS

01-07-09 - ROC, here we come!!!

01-18-11 - Mailed out I-751

HPIM3434-2.jpg

enKOm5.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.