andrew&evelyn

All pregnant Mommies

4,795 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hallow hallow to ebribody!!

Kakagaling ko lang sa OB and guess whaaattt??? 5cm na ako and INDUCE na nila ko tom ng 6AM :dance: :dance: :dance:

Sencya na at di ako makapagbasa ng thread and updates ngayon dahil maggeget ready na ako now for tomorrow!!

Woohooo!! :dance: I am so happy! :D

Good Luck sa akin :star:

Edited by o0pink0o

My son named Zac

"My son's smile makes my day complete"

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

06.17.2010 - submitted our papers

06.19.2010 - papers arrived at Chicago lockbox

06.24.2010 - Check cashed

06.28.2010 - NOA1 Hardcopy received (9 days from the day they got our papers)

07.05.2010 - Received Biometrics Schedule (July 26)

08.05.2010 - Biometrics done! (had to re-schedule from 7/26 to 8/5)

08.13.2010 - Got my interview letter

08.20.2010 - EAD card on production

09.06.2010 - Got my EAD Card (62 days)

09.07.2010 - Applied for SSN

09.14.2010 - SSN Card received

09.16.2010 - Interview schedule (APPROVED)

09.20.2010 - Welcome Notice Received ("Welcome to the USA")

09.25.2010 - 10 yr Green Card received! (98 days)

Kakagaling ko lang sa OB and guess whaaattt??? 5cm na ako and INDUCE na nila ko tom ng 6AM :dance::dance::dance:

Sencya na at di ako makapagbasa ng thread and updates ngayon dahil maggeget ready na ako now for tomorrow!!

congrats pink!!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

03.14.2011 -------I-751 sent overnight

03.15.2011 -------package says "Delivered"

03.30.2011 -------ASC Appointment Notice Received

04.22.2011 -------Biometrics Appointment

08.29.2011--------APPROVED! GC RECEIVED!

I'm the wife of an American Soldier;

I'm the hope that lives within him after storm clouded days.

The freedom from war that gives wings to his heart,

May they reach across the miles and bind our hearts together

against all that we must face in this world.

Kakagaling ko lang sa OB and guess whaaattt??? 5cm na ako and INDUCE na nila ko tom ng 6AM :dance: :dance: :dance:

Hay...mabuti naman...akala ko maunahan pa kita e :) hoping for a safe delivery...no complications :innocent: Pics ha...

Ako, eto...I've made 4 different lists: one for what I need to do before the 25th, another for what Maizy still needs including a side list of what things she will need at the hospital, another for what I need to bring to the hospital, and one I've made in my mind about what I need to get at the grocery for the Christmas meal. The first list looks a bit daunting but am hoping to get these done before the 25th (wash baby blankets, washcloths and bunting...sterilize breast pump accessories and feeding bottles...wash the diaper disposal unit..install the car seat...and pack my bag).

Hey rrbt...ikaw, kelan ka i-induce?

Hmm...si princess kaya...

12-09-08 - INTERVIEW @ 6:30AM...God be with us! --- APPROVED!!!

12-11-08 - VISAS RECEIVED....YAHOOOOO!!!

04-07-09 - POE: Chicago O'hare

04-28-09 - received SSN's (after having to apply for them personally!!!!)

04-30-09 - Received our 2-year GREEN CARDS

01-07-09 - ROC, here we come!!!

01-18-11 - Mailed out I-751

HPIM3434-2.jpg

enKOm5.png

Timeline

:wow: Good news yan! Goodluck and hoping for a safe delivery. Hintay nalang kami ng picture. God Bless! (F)(F)(F)

3monthsartwork-1.jpg

v9gkhecyd215seuv.png

Good luck!!! You will be in my prayers! galingan mo mag-PUSH! hehe.

hello sa lahat,

nanganak na ako nung monday 6:55pm with a healthy baby boy kauuwi lang namin ngayon.

monday i had my non stress test and when they checked my fluid eh 4 na kaya they told me to go to the hospital na para mainduce ako. well before kami pumunta ng ospital nagpakabusog muna ako we went to kfc and jack in the box para lang busog talaga ako for strength sa pushing time.

around 12 noon nag check in nako sa ospital and they started to give me IV then next was pitocin for inducing...i told the nurse na maya na lang ako hihingi ng epidural pag masakit na yung contractions ko...i started to have contractions pero di naman masakit kaya everytime the nurse check me i always ask if im having a lot of contractions already or if she increased my pitocin already kasi parang walang effect...hehehehe...when the attending ob came she said oh you didnt have epidural yet and i said im just gonna ask for it if i cant take the pain anymore...so yun around 6pm eh sumasakit na yung contractions ko so i thought maybe im starting to have real contractions na talaga so i thought it will get more and more painful so yun i asked for epidural na naku eh the nurse told me na yung anesthiologist is attending another patient pa and they will need to draw another blood to me to check for something...so yun naghintay muna ako but then i told my hubby that its painful na so yun the nurse gave me pain medication that will last for an hour or more while waiting for the epidural...nung binigay na yung pain medication sa akin eh ang bilis kung na high at sobrang umikot mundo ko at pinawisan ako ng todo and sobrang uminit pakiramdam ko...well it didnt last for 30 minutes eh nafeel ko ulit yung contractions nawala agad yung effect ng medication...so the nurse decided to call my ob to check my cervix so yun 9 and a half dilated na pala ako and my ob said that she will do something to to bring the anesthiologist for my epidural so lumabas na sila ng nurse sa room ko...wala pang 3 minutes eh i felt na lalabas na ang baby so i told my hubby to call them...when my hubby told them that its gonna come out na my ob and the other nurses nagtakbuhan papunta sa room ko at mabilisang nag prepare for delivery...medyo nashock ako hahahahaha...while my ob was preparing she told me not to push pero yun malapit na talagang lumabas hehehehe...so yun wala akong epidural and in less the 10 minutes nailabas ko baby ko...hehehehehe...in the middle of pushing time the contraction stopped for awhile and they were just waiting and looking at me so i said oh it stopped and i laughed and they told me its okay we will be here waiting for you...so yun kahit walang contractions eh pinush ko talaga ang baby...kaya yun medyo nakakatawa yung delivery ko it was unexpected hehehehehe...

pink...good luck sa delivery mo...

il try to post my baby's pic try kasi parang di ko alam paano...hehehehehe.

God bless sa lahat.

hello sa lahat,

nanganak na ako nung monday 6:55pm with a healthy baby boy kauuwi lang namin ngayon.

monday i had my non stress test and when they checked my fluid eh 4 na kaya they told me to go to the hospital na para mainduce ako. well before kami pumunta ng ospital nagpakabusog muna ako we went to kfc and jack in the box para lang busog talaga ako for strength sa pushing time.

around 12 noon nag check in nako sa ospital and they started to give me IV then next was pitocin for inducing...i told the nurse na maya na lang ako hihingi ng epidural pag masakit na yung contractions ko...i started to have contractions pero di naman masakit kaya everytime the nurse check me i always ask if im having a lot of contractions already or if she increased my pitocin already kasi parang walang effect...hehehehe...when the attending ob came she said oh you didnt have epidural yet and i said im just gonna ask for it if i cant take the pain anymore...so yun around 6pm eh sumasakit na yung contractions ko so i thought maybe im starting to have real contractions na talaga so i thought it will get more and more painful so yun i asked for epidural na naku eh the nurse told me na yung anesthiologist is attending another patient pa and they will need to draw another blood to me to check for something...so yun naghintay muna ako but then i told my hubby that its painful na so yun the nurse gave me pain medication that will last for an hour or more while waiting for the epidural...nung binigay na yung pain medication sa akin eh ang bilis kung na high at sobrang umikot mundo ko at pinawisan ako ng todo and sobrang uminit pakiramdam ko...well it didnt last for 30 minutes eh nafeel ko ulit yung contractions nawala agad yung effect ng medication...so the nurse decided to call my ob to check my cervix so yun 9 and a half dilated na pala ako and my ob said that she will do something to to bring the anesthiologist for my epidural so lumabas na sila ng nurse sa room ko...wala pang 3 minutes eh i felt na lalabas na ang baby so i told my hubby to call them...when my hubby told them that its gonna come out na my ob and the other nurses nagtakbuhan papunta sa room ko at mabilisang nag prepare for delivery...medyo nashock ako hahahahaha...while my ob was preparing she told me not to push pero yun malapit na talagang lumabas hehehehe...so yun wala akong epidural and in less the 10 minutes nailabas ko baby ko...hehehehehe...in the middle of pushing time the contraction stopped for awhile and they were just waiting and looking at me so i said oh it stopped and i laughed and they told me its okay we will be here waiting for you...so yun kahit walang contractions eh pinush ko talaga ang baby...kaya yun medyo nakakatawa yung delivery ko it was unexpected hehehehehe...

God bless sa lahat.

WOW!!! Atapang ikaw! hehe. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

hello sa lahat,

God bless sa lahat.

Wow! Congratulations!!! :dance: And welcome to motherhood :) Your pain threshold must be quite high...good for you :)

Naku, next na si pink today. hopefully, she gets her 8-something boy out naturally.

Can't wait for my turn :star:

Enjoy parenthood!!!

HPIM3434-2.jpg

enKOm5.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

bmtrrbt----wow kakatuwa nman yong labor mo...congrats sayo...pics,pics,pics...

pink------ goodluck at hintay namin pics sa baby mo...

%3ca%20href=">%3ca%20href=%3ca%20href=[cent

Picture338-1.gif

er][/center]">

Picture285-1.jpg

%3ca%20href=Picture352.jpg">

%3ca%20href=Picture330.jpg">

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello mga mommies!!!

kumusta kayong lahat?????????

oist congratulation sa mga bagong panganak....

post kayo ng pic sa baby ninyo!!!

pumunta ako sa doctor yesterday for my check-up... thanks God ok naman baby ko.. so next appointment ko may next ultrasound, hay i can't wait na makita ulit baby ko..sana ok lang siya...

im nervous and excited for my delivery...hopefully wala problema at normal lang yung delivery ko...plan namin if hindi ako manganak before my due date January 31... magpa induce ako...ayoko mag overdue...

shF5m5.png

29722_112256618812440_1000008430620.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
hello sa lahat,

thank you...post ko lang pic ng baby ko sana mapost hehehe...

IMGP0827-1.jpg

IMGP0829.jpg

IMGP0851-1.jpg

IMGP0835.jpg

busy...busy..busy na talaga pag mommy na.

God bless you all.

Super duper cutify...Hay kaiinggit naman...

%3ca%20href=">%3ca%20href=%3ca%20href=[cent

Picture338-1.gif

er][/center]">

Picture285-1.jpg

%3ca%20href=Picture352.jpg">

%3ca%20href=Picture330.jpg">

hello sa lahat,

IMGP0827-1.jpg

IMGP0829.jpg

IMGP0851-1.jpg

IMGP0835.jpg

God bless you all.

Such a beautiful baby boy :) what did you name him? Tangos ng ilong a :thumbs:

Yup, busy talaga mag-mommy, lalo pag bagong panganak. Pagod ka na, puyat ka pa. Give it another 2 months and baby will settle into a routine. Konting tiis...masasanay ka din :) And do enjoy his babyhood. Mami-miss mo yan pag naglalakad na sya.

HPIM3434-2.jpg

enKOm5.png

Timeline
hello sa lahat,

IMGP0827-1.jpg

IMGP0829.jpg

IMGP0851-1.jpg

IMGP0835.jpg

God bless you all.

Congratulations for having a cute and healthy baby boy. Buti kpa nakaraos na, puyat naman kalaban mo nyan but it will be worth it.

3monthsartwork-1.jpg

v9gkhecyd215seuv.png

thanks ms. gracey...sa ultrasound ko before akala ko magiging katulad sa akin ilong ng baby ko kaya sabi ko sa sarili ko tanggapin ang katotohanang pinanganak akong pango kaya ipapanganak kitang pango rin hahahaha...pero it turned out na medyo di pala totally pango...kaya sobrang happy ko. his name is tyree and his 6.47 pounds pero ewan ko ba kasi malaki yung pang new born clothes sa kanya...buti na lang meron medyo maliit kunti kaya yun na lang pinasuot ko.

im breastfeeding too pero kagabi i gave him formula kasi feeling ko baka di sya nabubusog kasi baka wala akong gatas...nagtimpla ako ng 2 oz pero half lang pinaubos ko kasi baka manibago...i just want to make my self secure na meron syang nakainom...sa latching i never had problems pero nagworry ako kasi sa ospital tulog lang sya ng tulog kaya di sya masyadong nakadede but then the nurse told me its normal for newborn. about sa puyatan medyo sanay na ako kasi sa hospital im always left alone at night kasi umuwi hubby ko pinapakuha ko lang sa nurse if i want to have sleep for like 3 hours or 4...sa ngayon medyo luntang ako but i need to be awake for the baby kasi ako lang mag isa hubby is working but then i dont know maybe its the adrenalin of being a mother makes me feel awake...hehehehe...

sa ngayon ang pangit ng aking tummy parang ewan...ang sagwa. hehehehe...

i guess pink will have easy delivery kasi 5cm na sya...

doc gracey lapit na rin time mo...hehehehe...di ka na baguhan kaya you know already but then maybe different this time...hehehehehe...

God bless us all.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.