andrew&evelyn

All pregnant Mommies

4,795 posts in this topic

My wife had bleeding about 3 times, just a little...spotting maybe. Then after intercourse there was a lot of blood, a little like during period. Maybe as bad, not worse than that. No cramping or bleeding before or after. No cramping during. Only the blood. A handful of spots the size of quarters, Two hand rags with dark color blood on them. One the size of a half dollar just a little more red, but that was on a white background so maybe that is why a little bit brighter. No fever. I checked her vital signs... blood pressure, temperature, pulse, respirations all normal. She felt fine. A couple hours later she tried to vomit, only clear. Acidic stomach. Next morning acidic stomach but still no more bleeding. Only blood was right after intercourse.

I called the Gyn today, we have appointment Thursday. They only asked if there was cramping, but none. They said bring her to ER if any more blood, but we dont have the money for that. But no more blood. Will be glad to get the prognosis Thursday after the blood tests.

I know that the cervix gets engulfed with blood in early pregnancy. I know blood vessels can rupture easily. Am hoping that is all that it is, from irritation. The bleeding to me looked like venous blood, not arterial bleeding. I dont think there were any clots.... not certain, but dont think so. Not wanting to be too detailed here. Just worried, and praying.

Still taking vitamins daily. Am trying to keep her eating protein, lean meats. I do all the cooking, so it is my responsibility. I get her warm milk every night to drink so she is getting her dairy products. I try to get her to eat fruits and vegetables, but I see that usually the only way I get her to eat fruit is if it is in yogurt or if I make a mixed fruit salad. Trying to get her to eat spinach, lettuce, broccoli, carrots in vegetable salads. She gets eggs in the morning, so I know those are high in protein.

She had miscarriage right after we married, and still nothing that is anything to her that has happened like when she had that miscarriage. Am hoping bleeding without cramping and only after sex and no more right before or any time after is positive.

It is really hard to just wait for a doctor visit to find out what is going on....

Brian in Virginia

one of the 3 times she bled before this last was also the night of intercourse. So 2 out of 4 times she bled followed intercourse. Little the first 3 times she bled.

Am beginning to despise these pregnancy hormones :( they seem to be on overdrive these days,playing on emotions (sigh) :unsure:

I hear you. Ako din eh, feeling ko papainduce na ako on my 37th week. I am on my 36th week and 2nd day na. Natatakot na kasi ako dahil baka mashado malaki na si baby sa tiyan ko at isa pa tagal ko ng 4cm hehe. Very uncomfortable na rin talaga matulog lalo na kung puro contractions at sipa doon sipa dito si baby hehe. Hubby and I talked about it na about dito and he agreed naman at gusto nya na rin lumabas si baby :)

te Riza, kawawa naman si baby mo sana hindi naman cya nangayayat.

Sheree, congrats at nakaraos ka na rin! :dance: at wow! laki ng baby mo ha. Bilib naman ako at nakaya mong ilabas cya ng hindi naCS :star:

Chinese_mutt, naku mejo mahaba haba pa pala ang pagdadaanan mo pero don't worry di mo na rin mapapansin ang panahon at bukas makalawa eh lapit ka na sa due date mo. Ano ba yung pregnancy journal na sinasabi mo? as in journal cya na susulatan mo about your pregnancy journey? Ang meron lang na binigay sa akin eh para cyang card na dinadala ko every visit ko sa OB tas sinusulat nila doon yung weight gain ko, baby's heartbeat, my sugar/protein, baby's age, fundal height etc. Bale doon eh namomonitor ko din pregnancy ko. Binigyan din ako ng journal na babasahin about pregnancy. Good Luck sa pregnancy mo at sana eh hindi ka mahirapan :star:

yeah sorta like a book tapos sinusulatan ng OB as Pinas. So you will have a record/souvenier of your pregnancy. ako wala akong natangap na kahit na ano except BILLS! Nyahahahaha!!!

Sana nga, atat na ko matapos ung 9 months pregnancy period. Medyo wala talaga akong energy lately, heartburn, at migraine ang kalaban ko now. Pero ayos lang in a few more weeks (9 more) malalaman ko na ung sex ng baby. :lol:

My wife had bleeding about 3 times, just a little...spotting maybe. Then after intercourse there was a lot of blood, a little like during period. Maybe as bad, not worse than that. No cramping or bleeding before or after. No cramping during. Only the blood. A handful of spots the size of quarters, Two hand rags with dark color blood on them. One the size of a half dollar just a little more red, but that was on a white background so maybe that is why a little bit brighter. No fever. I checked her vital signs... blood pressure, temperature, pulse, respirations all normal. She felt fine. A couple hours later she tried to vomit, only clear. Acidic stomach. Next morning acidic stomach but still no more bleeding. Only blood was right after intercourse.

I called the Gyn today, we have appointment Thursday. They only asked if there was cramping, but none. They said bring her to ER if any more blood, but we dont have the money for that. But no more blood. Will be glad to get the prognosis Thursday after the blood tests.

I know that the cervix gets engulfed with blood in early pregnancy. I know blood vessels can rupture easily. Am hoping that is all that it is, from irritation. The bleeding to me looked like venous blood, not arterial bleeding. I dont think there were any clots.... not certain, but dont think so. Not wanting to be too detailed here. Just worried, and praying.

Still taking vitamins daily. Am trying to keep her eating protein, lean meats. I do all the cooking, so it is my responsibility. I get her warm milk every night to drink so she is getting her dairy products. I try to get her to eat fruits and vegetables, but I see that usually the only way I get her to eat fruit is if it is in yogurt or if I make a mixed fruit salad. Trying to get her to eat spinach, lettuce, broccoli, carrots in vegetable salads. She gets eggs in the morning, so I know those are high in protein.

She had miscarriage right after we married, and still nothing that is anything to her that has happened like when she had that miscarriage. Am hoping bleeding without cramping and only after sex and no more right before or any time after is positive.

It is really hard to just wait for a doctor visit to find out what is going on....

Brian in Virginia

one of the 3 times she bled before this last was also the night of intercourse. So 2 out of 4 times she bled followed intercourse. Little the first 3 times she bled.

You should refrain from intercourse from this point onward. Bleeding anytime during pregnancy isn't good. She needs to rest for now, and be seen by an OB ASAP

12-09-08 - INTERVIEW @ 6:30AM...God be with us! --- APPROVED!!!

12-11-08 - VISAS RECEIVED....YAHOOOOO!!!

04-07-09 - POE: Chicago O'hare

04-28-09 - received SSN's (after having to apply for them personally!!!!)

04-30-09 - Received our 2-year GREEN CARDS

01-07-09 - ROC, here we come!!!

01-18-11 - Mailed out I-751

HPIM3434-2.jpg

enKOm5.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Brian in Virginia

You should refrain from intercourse from this point onward. Bleeding anytime during pregnancy isn't good. She needs to rest for now, and be seen by an OB ASAP

I agree with Doc Gracey :thumbs:

@Brijo, based on what you said, you seems like a good husband because you are taking good care of your pregnant wife well :) If my memory is right. your wife has Emergency Medicaid?? Why don't you inquire at WIC? WIC will automatically approve your wife because she is on MEDICAID. You'll get free milk, eggs, bread, cereal etc. from the vouchers that they will issue to your wife.

My son named Zac

"My son's smile makes my day complete"

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

06.17.2010 - submitted our papers

06.19.2010 - papers arrived at Chicago lockbox

06.24.2010 - Check cashed

06.28.2010 - NOA1 Hardcopy received (9 days from the day they got our papers)

07.05.2010 - Received Biometrics Schedule (July 26)

08.05.2010 - Biometrics done! (had to re-schedule from 7/26 to 8/5)

08.13.2010 - Got my interview letter

08.20.2010 - EAD card on production

09.06.2010 - Got my EAD Card (62 days)

09.07.2010 - Applied for SSN

09.14.2010 - SSN Card received

09.16.2010 - Interview schedule (APPROVED)

09.20.2010 - Welcome Notice Received ("Welcome to the USA")

09.25.2010 - 10 yr Green Card received! (98 days)

Brian in Virginia

I agree with Doc Gracey :thumbs:

@Brijo, based on what you said, you seems like a good husband because you are taking good care of your pregnant wife well :) If my memory is right. your wife has Emergency Medicaid?? Why don't you inquire at WIC? WIC will automatically approve your wife because she is on MEDICAID. You'll get free milk, eggs, bread, cereal etc. from the vouchers that they will issue to your wife.

What's the thing about Emergency Medicaid? I thought immigrants can't receive any government aid unless they plan on repaying later on? Just wondering.

Yeah, don't have sex for now. Let her rest... of course, you can do other things that does not include poking the cave of treasures. :blush:

mga mommies may tanong lang ako yung home PT ba accurate? nag test kse ako (+-) lumabas sabi sa box positive daw :D sa thursday pa check up ko para malaman kung totoo sya or nde e sobrang ataters lang ako malaman

I'm sure positive yan!!congrats

Am beginning to despise these pregnancy hormones :( they seem to be on overdrive these days,playing on emotions (sigh) :unsure:

I hear you. Ako din eh, feeling ko papainduce na ako on my 37th week. I am on my 36th week and 2nd day na. Natatakot na kasi ako dahil baka mashado malaki na si baby sa tiyan ko at isa pa tagal ko ng 4cm hehe. Very uncomfortable na rin talaga matulog lalo na kung puro contractions at sipa doon sipa dito si baby hehe. Hubby and I talked about it na about dito and he agreed naman at gusto nya na rin lumabas si baby :)

te Riza, kawawa naman si baby mo sana hindi naman cya nangayayat.

Sheree, congrats at nakaraos ka na rin! :dance: at wow! laki ng baby mo ha. Bilib naman ako at nakaya mong ilabas cya ng hindi naCS :star:

Chinese_mutt, naku mejo mahaba haba pa pala ang pagdadaanan mo pero don't worry di mo na rin mapapansin ang panahon at bukas makalawa eh lapit ka na sa due date mo. Ano ba yung pregnancy journal na sinasabi mo? as in journal cya na susulatan mo about your pregnancy journey? Ang meron lang na binigay sa akin eh para cyang card na dinadala ko every visit ko sa OB tas sinusulat nila doon yung weight gain ko, baby's heartbeat, my sugar/protein, baby's age, fundal height etc. Bale doon eh namomonitor ko din pregnancy ko. Binigyan din ako ng journal na babasahin about pregnancy. Good Luck sa pregnancy mo at sana eh hindi ka mahirapan :star:

yeah sorta like a book tapos sinusulatan ng OB as Pinas. So you will have a record/souvenier of your pregnancy. ako wala akong natangap na kahit na ano except BILLS! Nyahahahaha!!!

Sana nga, atat na ko matapos ung 9 months pregnancy period. Medyo wala talaga akong energy lately, heartburn, at migraine ang kalaban ko now. Pero ayos lang in a few more weeks (9 more) malalaman ko na ung sex ng baby. :lol:

wla nga silang ganyan dito, I asked about it before sabi nila dont worry its all in the computer daw,

buti pa sa pinas may record ka, you can keep track of how much you weigh pati BP from the first ka nag pacheck up..

Timeline
What's the thing about Emergency Medicaid? I thought immigrants can't receive any government aid unless they plan on repaying later on? Just wondering.

Yeah, don't have sex for now. Let her rest... of course, you can do other things that does not include poking the cave of treasures. :blush:

I think these sites could explain it to you more further

http://www.infoline.org/InformationLibrary...%20Medicaid.asp

http://www.safetyweb.org/publications/advo...ctsheet.pdf

wla nga silang ganyan dito, I asked about it before sabi nila dont worry its all in the computer daw,

buti pa sa pinas may record ka, you can keep track of how much you weigh pati BP from the first ka nag pacheck up..

Akala ko lahat ng preggy dito eh may ganun kasi ako binigyan. Naku! eh di swerte pa pala ako ng lagay nito LOL! :star:

My son named Zac

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

Timeline

@D, usually naman eh accurate and EPT :D I am happy for you and welcome sa thread na to :dance:

@Eve, sencya na nasagot ko yung tanong ni RR about sa ending ng New Moon. Actually now ko lang nabasa yung post mo na i-private message ko na lang yung sagot ko sa kanya :D:bonk:

My son named Zac

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

AOS TIMELINE

Thanks!!! Babasahin ko nga ito. I don't know though... sabi ng magaling kong asawa kelangan pa rin daw namin bayaran ito dahil sa Affidavit of Support na pinirmahan nya. Pero mag-hahanap pa nga ako ng balita about this.. who knows.

Akala ko lahat ng preggy dito eh may ganun kasi ako binigyan. Naku! eh di swerte pa pala ako ng lagay nito LOL! :star:

Haha. Oo, ako ang souvenir ko bills! :lol:

Thanks!!! Babasahin ko nga ito. I don't know though... sabi ng magaling kong asawa kelangan pa rin daw namin bayaran ito dahil sa Affidavit of Support na pinirmahan nya. Pero mag-hahanap pa nga ako ng balita about this.. who knows.

binigyan din ako nung second check up ko ng parang journal tsaka mga magazine about babies and and sample na diaper ng ob ko...pero di ko binabasa eh...once ko lang tiningnan din hehehehehe...

kanina nag non stress test ako...my baby wasnt moving that much and the heartbeat was quite when i was doing the test but before that when i was still waiting for my name to called my baby was moving a lot...so they check my fluid just to make sure the baby is okay and my fluid is still normal...when i am done with the test and went back to the car my baby was moving a lot again...sabi ko sa hubby ko nagmana sayo baby natin kasi wais...before and after the test he was moving a lot but during the test he was just relaxing.

brijo, yeah they are right you should refrain form having sex already since she always bleed...

God bless to all.

@D, usually naman eh accurate and EPT :D I am happy for you and welcome sa thread na to :dance:

@Eve, sencya na nasagot ko yung tanong ni RR about sa ending ng New Moon. Actually now ko lang nabasa yung post mo na i-private message ko na lang yung sagot ko sa kanya :D:bonk:

Pink ok lang kunwari di ko nabasa yong reply mo :D Kamusta ka na pala?

Riza kaw ba yong gumagamit ng Goodstart? May coupon ako dito kaso $5 nga lang. Tapos similac coupons worth $ 15 naman. Kung sino may gusto pm nyo lang ako.

Evelyn

29960_396648778323_615343323_4014936_8258670_n.jpg

Q3b5m7.png

Aug 3, 2006 Sent I-129f in to CSC

Aug 15, 2006 Sent in updated I-129f

Aug 23, 2006 NOA1

Aug 25, 2006 They cashed my check

Aug 30, 2006 NOA1 received in mail

Dec 2, 2006 NOA2 recieved in mail

Dec 12, 2006 I receive that letter from NVC

Mar 22, 2007 St. Lukes appointment

Mar 29, 2007 7:30am Interview

Mar 29, 2007 12pm APPROVED!!! PRAISE GOD!!!

April 10, 2007 Fiancee Arrived!!! WOO HOO!!!

June 26, 2007 Wedding

July 2, 2007 Medical for AOS

July 6, 2007 Sent in AOS (cutting it really close to the 90 days!)

July 8, 2007 USCIS receives i-485

July 16, 2007 NOA1

July 18, 2007 NOA biometrics

Aug 11, 2007 Biometrics appointment.

Oct 11, 2007 Interview

Oct 11, 2007 Green card Approved!!! You cant kick me out now Baby!

Oct 18, 2007 Welcome letter saying Green card is on its way

Oct 22, 2007 2 year Green card arrived!!

TIMELINE-I-751-Oct 11, 2009 GC Expiration

July 8, 2009- Sent 1-751 in to CSC

July 15, 2009- CSC sent back my papers saying its too early for 90 days expiration

July 16, 2009- Resend my papers 85 days before GC expired

July 18, 2009- Arrived at CSC-10:53 am

July 22, 2009- Cashed Check

July 27, 2009- NOA 1 recieved

July 31, 2009- Biometric Notice Recieved

Aug 18, 2009- Biometric Schedule

Sep 03, 2009- Card Production ordered

Sep 09, 2009-Approval letter recieved in the mail

Sep 12, 2009- 10 Year GC recieved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

evelyn, similac coupons here. sent u pm. thanks!

January 16, 2008 - sent I-129F (Vermont)

January 21, 2008 - NOA1

March 16, 2008 - NOA2

August 7&9,2008 - Medical K1&K2

August 21, 2008 - Paid document verification fee (P1,300)

August 27, 2008 - Interview

September 08,2008 - Document Verification request sent to NSO

Spetember 19,2008 - Document Verification done -sent back to US Embassy Manila

November 03, 2008 - Case under review

November 26, 2008 - VISA printed

November 28, 2008 - VISA in transit

December 02, 2008- VISA IN HAND

January 12, 2009 - Arrived USA, POE Los Angeles

January 21, 2009 - Got married

January 22, 2009 - Applied for SSN

AOS

February 10, 2009 - Went to Dr. Janet Pettyjohn for form I-693

February 11, 2009 - Sent our AOS packet to Chicago

February 12, 2009 - Packet received signed for by L BOX

February 22, 2009 - Received NOA1 for AOS, EAD & AP

March 17, 2009 - Biometrics Appointment

March 21, 2009 - SSN card arrived in the mail

April 6, 2009 - took driver's license exam and passed! (written and road test)

April 10, 2009 - Repeat Biometrics Appointment

April 14,2009 - Received AP documents in the mail

April 16, 2009 - Received EAD in the mail

SEptember 4, 2009 - GREENCARD received

Timeline

binigyan din ako nung second check up ko ng parang journal tsaka mga magazine about babies and and sample na diaper ng ob ko...pero di ko binabasa eh...once ko lang tiningnan din hehehehehe...

kanina nag non stress test ako...my baby wasnt moving that much and the heartbeat was quite when i was doing the test but before that when i was still waiting for my name to called my baby was moving a lot...so they check my fluid just to make sure the baby is okay and my fluid is still normal...when i am done with the test and went back to the car my baby was moving a lot again...sabi ko sa hubby ko nagmana sayo baby natin kasi wais...before and after the test he was moving a lot but during the test he was just relaxing.

brijo, yeah they are right you should refrain form having sex already since she always bleed...

God bless to all.

Ako naman binigyan ng book called YOUR PREGNANCY AND BIRTH nandun lahat what to do kung me masakit sayo and what medicine to take hanggang sa pag aalaga sa baby at meron din dung parang ledger to take note your weight, blood pressure etc from the first check up onwards kaya lang late ko na nakita kaya di ko na record.

Pang ilang weeks ba ginagawa ang non stress test? I just had my 22 weeks ultrasound last week.

3monthsartwork-1.jpg

v9gkhecyd215seuv.png

evelyn, similac coupons here. sent u pm. thanks!

Hi Ria, sige padala ko sayo yong similac coupons today :)

Evelyn

29960_396648778323_615343323_4014936_8258670_n.jpg

Q3b5m7.png

Aug 3, 2006 Sent I-129f in to CSC

Aug 15, 2006 Sent in updated I-129f

Aug 23, 2006 NOA1

Aug 25, 2006 They cashed my check

Aug 30, 2006 NOA1 received in mail

Dec 2, 2006 NOA2 recieved in mail

Dec 12, 2006 I receive that letter from NVC

Mar 22, 2007 St. Lukes appointment

Mar 29, 2007 7:30am Interview

Mar 29, 2007 12pm APPROVED!!! PRAISE GOD!!!

April 10, 2007 Fiancee Arrived!!! WOO HOO!!!

June 26, 2007 Wedding

July 2, 2007 Medical for AOS

July 6, 2007 Sent in AOS (cutting it really close to the 90 days!)

July 8, 2007 USCIS receives i-485

July 16, 2007 NOA1

July 18, 2007 NOA biometrics

Aug 11, 2007 Biometrics appointment.

Oct 11, 2007 Interview

Oct 11, 2007 Green card Approved!!! You cant kick me out now Baby!

Oct 18, 2007 Welcome letter saying Green card is on its way

Oct 22, 2007 2 year Green card arrived!!

TIMELINE-I-751-Oct 11, 2009 GC Expiration

July 8, 2009- Sent 1-751 in to CSC

July 15, 2009- CSC sent back my papers saying its too early for 90 days expiration

July 16, 2009- Resend my papers 85 days before GC expired

July 18, 2009- Arrived at CSC-10:53 am

July 22, 2009- Cashed Check

July 27, 2009- NOA 1 recieved

July 31, 2009- Biometric Notice Recieved

Aug 18, 2009- Biometric Schedule

Sep 03, 2009- Card Production ordered

Sep 09, 2009-Approval letter recieved in the mail

Sep 12, 2009- 10 Year GC recieved

Timeline

Hello mga buntis and mommies,

Kakagalingko lang sa OB and guess what?? 4cm pa rin ako :bonk: lol! Ewan ko ba! Ayaw na yata bumaba ni baby, 12 days na cyang 4cm :wacko: pero this time daw eh mejo bumaba na lalo yung head nya ng unti compare sa last visit ko.

My son named Zac

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

AOS TIMELINE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.