andrew&evelyn

All pregnant Mommies

4,795 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
hello sa lahat,

nag ultrasound ako today and my baby weighed 5.3 pounds hehehehehe...so di nila ako iinduce they just need to monitor my baby's movement and heart rate thru non stress test which i need to do twice a week...everything is normal sa baby ko yun nga lang ang weight is small...pero sabi ng mama ko kung nasa pinas daw ako normal na raw yun...and my placenta is working naman raw...and ultrasound ulit ako sa dec 8. if di pa ako naglalabor eh on my 39th week they will deliver my baby.

i know my baby is normal kaso nga lang since halos malalaki dito yung mga bata eh for them my baby is small...hehehehe...sabi lang ng nurse sa akin that i just need to monitor baby's movement pag di raw nag move i need to wake him up by putting music or sound sa tummy ko para mag move or kick sabi ko naman when my baby is moving a lot and i put music on my tummy he will stop moving...then she said oh well its the opposite around...hehehehe...

so tomorrow ob check up ko na naman sana nag dilate ako more...gusto na kasi namin makita sya.

ilang weeks ka na now? kasi ako kumakain lang ako ng something sweet like chocolates or cup cake then magmomove agad baby ko. try that kapag gusto mo cya magmove :)

My son named Zac

"My son's smile makes my day complete"

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

06.17.2010 - submitted our papers

06.19.2010 - papers arrived at Chicago lockbox

06.24.2010 - Check cashed

06.28.2010 - NOA1 Hardcopy received (9 days from the day they got our papers)

07.05.2010 - Received Biometrics Schedule (July 26)

08.05.2010 - Biometrics done! (had to re-schedule from 7/26 to 8/5)

08.13.2010 - Got my interview letter

08.20.2010 - EAD card on production

09.06.2010 - Got my EAD Card (62 days)

09.07.2010 - Applied for SSN

09.14.2010 - SSN Card received

09.16.2010 - Interview schedule (APPROVED)

09.20.2010 - Welcome Notice Received ("Welcome to the USA")

09.25.2010 - 10 yr Green Card received! (98 days)

hello sa lahat,

nag ultrasound ako today and my baby weighed 5.3 pounds hehehehehe...so di nila ako iinduce they just need to monitor my baby's movement and heart rate thru non stress test which i need to do twice a week...everything is normal sa baby ko yun nga lang ang weight is small...pero sabi ng mama ko kung nasa pinas daw ako normal na raw yun...and my placenta is working naman raw...and ultrasound ulit ako sa dec 8. if di pa ako naglalabor eh on my 39th week they will deliver my baby.

i know my baby is normal kaso nga lang since halos malalaki dito yung mga bata eh for them my baby is small...hehehehe...sabi lang ng nurse sa akin that i just need to monitor baby's movement pag di raw nag move i need to wake him up by putting music or sound sa tummy ko para mag move or kick sabi ko naman when my baby is moving a lot and i put music on my tummy he will stop moving...then she said oh well its the opposite around...hehehehe...

so tomorrow ob check up ko na naman sana nag dilate ako more...gusto na kasi namin makita sya.

ilang weeks ka na now? kasi ako kumakain lang ako ng something sweet like chocolates or cup cake then magmomove agad baby ko. try that kapag gusto mo cya magmove :)

about sa movement ng baby...he moves a lot so di ko na kailangan ipamove sya...when he moves a lot i just put music on my tummy then yun humihinto sya in moving...di baby songs ang pinapatutog ko kasi ayaw ng hubby ko hehehehe...kaya yun ONE Time by justin bieber ang pinapatugtog ko lagi for him. or minsan when he moves a lot i talk to him then yun he will stop moving...weird noh pero true hehehehe...

im 37 weeks na sa ngayon kaya yung doctor na naga ultrasound sa akin and ob ko combine powers sila in taking care of my baby kasi small raw.

Right now my wife is wanting us to go back to the PI during her pregnancy. She wishes to return to her job as principal of an elementary school where she only took a leave of absense in case we would still need it. In the PI she would be able to get very good medical care and also continue to work at a job that is not so physically intense for her, and earn good pay too.

I am real nervous about that, but the job situation ehre isnt so good either. She says we would come back to the USA in time for the baby to be born here. She thought while in the Phils she could also sell some of her land, for the added income we will be needing now.

It is hard knowing what to do

did she worked in a public school or private school in pi? thats a good option too...but in pi its quite hard for you to find a job unless you will have your own business...well you can start a sari-sari store in pi while your wife is working as a principal...i saw a usc with sari-sari store in our place...if both of you is earning money...life in pi will be easy.

She worked for the public schools. She still has the principal job to go back to, if only we can get there. And now they are giving 100 square meters of land to all principals too, and she owns a lot of land she inherited. She had said she would have me run the canteen at her school, or for me to find a job with one of the American companies over there. Then we would come back here so the baby is born here, and then I would look for work here again as soon as we get back.

hello sa lahat,

Ditto that...actually, kahit na ano kainin ko, move kaagad si Maizy. Come to think of it, parang feeling ko di lalagpas and isang oras na di sya gagalaw.

I'd think nasa 37-38 weeks na si bmtrrbt :unsure: Term na sya and can go into labor anytime :)

Pink - good that di na nag-progress yung contractions mo, although I am sure they are still there. In two weeks, term ka na rin at 37 weeks and okay na para lumabas si Zach :)

I've my pre-natal tomorrow. I am uncomfy as ever...never got this big with Alec. Maizy now incessantly kicks at my right side, tumatama na sa ribcage ko minsan. Haay...I've about 33 days to go till the big day and I can't wait...

12-09-08 - INTERVIEW @ 6:30AM...God be with us! --- APPROVED!!!

12-11-08 - VISAS RECEIVED....YAHOOOOO!!!

04-07-09 - POE: Chicago O'hare

04-28-09 - received SSN's (after having to apply for them personally!!!!)

04-30-09 - Received our 2-year GREEN CARDS

01-07-09 - ROC, here we come!!!

01-18-11 - Mailed out I-751

HPIM3434-2.jpg

enKOm5.png

hello sa lahat,

Ditto that...actually, kahit na ano kainin ko, move kaagad si Maizy. Come to think of it, parang feeling ko di lalagpas and isang oras na di sya gagalaw.

I'd think nasa 37-38 weeks na si bmtrrbt :unsure: Term na sya and can go into labor anytime :)

Pink - good that di na nag-progress yung contractions mo, although I am sure they are still there. In two weeks, term ka na rin at 37 weeks and okay na para lumabas si Zach :)

I've my pre-natal tomorrow. I am uncomfy as ever...never got this big with Alec. Maizy now incessantly kicks at my right side, tumatama na sa ribcage ko minsan. Haay...I've about 33 days to go till the big day and I can't wait...

actually di ko talaga sure yung last day ng mens ko pero i said baka march 10 pero my doctors still use dec 15 as my due date. i wish i can go to labor anytime but i dont even feel anything...i did have menstrual cramps but then yun lang..nakakainip.

excited na rin masyado hubby ko kaya kanina bumili na sya ng diaper sa sams club...it was 288 pieces for 42 dollars...he kept estimating how many diaper we will use a day and how many pound the baby will grow per week hahahaha...kasi up to 15 pounds lang yung diaper.

Right now my wife is wanting us to go back to the PI during her pregnancy. She wishes to return to her job as principal of an elementary school where she only took a leave of absense in case we would still need it. In the PI she would be able to get very good medical care and also continue to work at a job that is not so physically intense for her, and earn good pay too.

I am real nervous about that, but the job situation ehre isnt so good either. She says we would come back to the USA in time for the baby to be born here. She thought while in the Phils she could also sell some of her land, for the added income we will be needing now.

It is hard knowing what to do

did she worked in a public school or private school in pi? thats a good option too...but in pi its quite hard for you to find a job unless you will have your own business...well you can start a sari-sari store in pi while your wife is working as a principal...i saw a usc with sari-sari store in our place...if both of you is earning money...life in pi will be easy.

She worked for the public schools. She still has the principal job to go back to, if only we can get there. And now they are giving 100 square meters of land to all principals too, and she owns a lot of land she inherited. She had said she would have me run the canteen at her school, or for me to find a job with one of the American companies over there. Then we would come back here so the baby is born here, and then I would look for work here again as soon as we get back.

that will be a good idea though...but if you will run the canteen you need to learn our language so you can relate to the children who cant speak good english...

Hello sa lahat!

Pink and bmtrrbt - kala ko nangitlog na kayong dalawa... he...he... Siguro mauna kayong dalawa. Kasi ako wla pang sign of labor (no contractions yet) at wla pa ako nag dilate. Went to my OB yesterday and he was very happy na hindi pa ako nag dilate so he'll enjoy his thanksgiving. Everything went fine! Had my Group B strep last week and the result was negative. :thumbs:

Eve - musta na at ang baby mo?

Tanong lang po... ano ba ang feeling pag may contractions?

Happy thanksgiving mga mommies! :star::star::star:

Edited by PrinceandPrincess

threemonths09.jpg?t=1272087150Princess-Threemonthsold007-2.jpg?t=1271837591threemonths01-1.jpg?t=1272086957

Our Princess have her first tooth at five months of age.

fEdIm5.png?J2iWLNZY

I-130 (IR-5) Petitions for my Mom and Dad

*06-08-2010---Petition will send on this date???

hello sa lahat,

actually di ko talaga sure yung last day ng mens ko pero i said baka march 10 pero my doctors still use dec 15 as my due date. i wish i can go to labor anytime but i dont even feel anything...i did have menstrual cramps but then yun lang..nakakainip.

excited na rin masyado hubby ko kaya kanina bumili na sya ng diaper sa sams club...it was 288 pieces for 42 dollars...he kept estimating how many diaper we will use a day and how many pound the baby will grow per week hahahaha...kasi up to 15 pounds lang yung diaper.

I just got a pack of Pampers swaddlers sensitive muna...not sure how baby's skin will react kasi. I have a few coupons for pampers and huggies which will expire early next year pa so eto na muna.

The contractions come and go, turned bad a couple of nights ago...thought i was going into labor as it was really painful. but i was thinking ayaw ko muna pumunta sa ER kasi baka false labor lang, so i decided to wait and change position (to my left side) despite the pain. I think I fell asleep thru the pain and woke up minutes later with the pain gone.....thankfully. Nope, didnt wake hubby up...pagod e. The last think I would want is for the baby to have to be in the NICU kasi it would be still too early for her to come out. Haven't had that kind of contraction again..hopefully never. :innocent:

12-09-08 - INTERVIEW @ 6:30AM...God be with us! --- APPROVED!!!

12-11-08 - VISAS RECEIVED....YAHOOOOO!!!

04-07-09 - POE: Chicago O'hare

04-28-09 - received SSN's (after having to apply for them personally!!!!)

04-30-09 - Received our 2-year GREEN CARDS

01-07-09 - ROC, here we come!!!

01-18-11 - Mailed out I-751

HPIM3434-2.jpg

enKOm5.png

hello sa lahat,

I just got a pack of Pampers swaddlers sensitive muna...not sure how baby's skin will react kasi. I have a few coupons for pampers and huggies which will expire early next year pa so eto na muna.

The contractions come and go, turned bad a couple of nights ago...thought i was going into labor as it was really painful. but i was thinking ayaw ko muna pumunta sa ER kasi baka false labor lang, so i decided to wait and change position (to my left side) despite the pain. I think I fell asleep thru the pain and woke up minutes later with the pain gone.....thankfully. Nope, didnt wake hubby up...pagod e. The last think I would want is for the baby to have to be in the NICU kasi it would be still too early for her to come out. Haven't had that kind of contraction again..hopefully never. :innocent:

oops we never really think about the sensitivity ng skin ng baby hopefully sana di sensitive hehehehe...

yun nga rin ang ayaw ko mag false labor...kaya whenever i feel pain i just try to do somethings para mawala yung pain...

i asked the doctor kung by this time mature na ba lungs ng baby but she said not all baby's lungs mature even your almost full term...but you cant really tell unless you do the test for lung maturity.

tomorrow same tayo ms gracey ob appointment ko rin..i will ask my ob kung meron ba akong iugr or Intrauterine growth restriction kasi small ang aking baby...di ko kasi na ask kanina yung doctor sa ultrasound. hehehehe...

hello princess...akala ko mauuna ka...hehehehe...una ka na lang muna.

bmtrrbt - ok lang nman sa akin pag maunahan mo ako.... he...he...

doc gracey - good luck sa OB appointment mo bukas.

threemonths09.jpg?t=1272087150Princess-Threemonthsold007-2.jpg?t=1271837591threemonths01-1.jpg?t=1272086957

Our Princess have her first tooth at five months of age.

fEdIm5.png?J2iWLNZY

I-130 (IR-5) Petitions for my Mom and Dad

*06-08-2010---Petition will send on this date???

Naku parang di na ako maka-relate sa topic dito....puro contractions kasi ang topic hehehehe.

Dami na talaga manganganak..kakaexcite :)

RR-ako on the of my labor I didn't feel anything at all...in short no signs na manganganak nako. Bigla na lang talagang pumutok yong bag water ko. 2 days before i gave birth I even had my Ob appt...and I'm not even dilating..kaya hayun na shock na lang kami na naglalabor nako.

Princess ok naman si Jacob..nakakatuwa na kasi nag iismile na sya. Yon nga lang gusto lagi eh nakadikit sakin.Malakas na rin ang tuhod..niloloko nga ako ng daddy nya na by christmass daw naglalakad na ang anak nya. He is growing so fast. He is only 6 weeks and 2 days today pero parang nasa 11lbs na sya.

About naman sa diapers..we are using pampers..so far hindi naman sya nagka rashes...

Pink-enjoy your belly kasi talagang mamimiss mo yan..tulad ko:)

Goodluck mga mommies and advance happy thanksgiving :)

29960_396648778323_615343323_4014936_8258670_n.jpg

Q3b5m7.png

Aug 3, 2006 Sent I-129f in to CSC

Aug 15, 2006 Sent in updated I-129f

Aug 23, 2006 NOA1

Aug 25, 2006 They cashed my check

Aug 30, 2006 NOA1 received in mail

Dec 2, 2006 NOA2 recieved in mail

Dec 12, 2006 I receive that letter from NVC

Mar 22, 2007 St. Lukes appointment

Mar 29, 2007 7:30am Interview

Mar 29, 2007 12pm APPROVED!!! PRAISE GOD!!!

April 10, 2007 Fiancee Arrived!!! WOO HOO!!!

June 26, 2007 Wedding

July 2, 2007 Medical for AOS

July 6, 2007 Sent in AOS (cutting it really close to the 90 days!)

July 8, 2007 USCIS receives i-485

July 16, 2007 NOA1

July 18, 2007 NOA biometrics

Aug 11, 2007 Biometrics appointment.

Oct 11, 2007 Interview

Oct 11, 2007 Green card Approved!!! You cant kick me out now Baby!

Oct 18, 2007 Welcome letter saying Green card is on its way

Oct 22, 2007 2 year Green card arrived!!

TIMELINE-I-751-Oct 11, 2009 GC Expiration

July 8, 2009- Sent 1-751 in to CSC

July 15, 2009- CSC sent back my papers saying its too early for 90 days expiration

July 16, 2009- Resend my papers 85 days before GC expired

July 18, 2009- Arrived at CSC-10:53 am

July 22, 2009- Cashed Check

July 27, 2009- NOA 1 recieved

July 31, 2009- Biometric Notice Recieved

Aug 18, 2009- Biometric Schedule

Sep 03, 2009- Card Production ordered

Sep 09, 2009-Approval letter recieved in the mail

Sep 12, 2009- 10 Year GC recieved

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello to all here :-) Happy thanksgiving :-)

I have a questions again..

Kasi sa PINAS, I drink ANMUM milk.. na ubusan na ako. meron bayan dito?

wala pa ako OBGYNE, nag hahanap pa kami ng asawa ko...

if ever, saan bayan maka buy? or what is the best milk for me.. ano ung magandang ma e reccommend nyo sa akin

thank u in advance :-)

god bless

shiela

Timeline for my Mother

April 19, 2013 - submit the form I-130

April 22, 2013 - Receive the NOA1

July 29, 2013 - Approved NOA2 ( 82 working days)

July 30, 2013 - USCIS shipped my documents to NVC

Aug 5, 2013 - Arrived at NVC Building

Aug 13, 2013 - Got the NVC case # via PHONE

Aug 14, 2013 - Got the Invoice # via PHONE

Aug 15, 2013 - Send my DS-3032 via Email

Aug 16, 2013 - AOS Pay

Aug 17, 2013 - Got an email to print the COVER SHEET

Aug 21, 2013 - send the AOS overnight at NVC

Aug 28, 2013 - Accept the DS-3032

Aug 30, 2013 - IV BILL pay and Documents Sent to NVC receive the checklist AOS.

September 19, 2013 Sent back the checklist

September 20, 2013 Sept 26, arrived @ NVC

Sept 30,2013 - already encode to their system

ADVANCE MEDICAL @ St. Luke - SEPTEMBER 23, 2013

CASE COMPLETE AS OF TODAY : OCTOBER 23,2013

NOVEMBER 1 , 2013 -Documents left at NVC - Your case is in transit to the Consular Section. Your interview date was provided to you by the National Visa Center

NOVEMBER 4, 2013 Delivered - Signed for by : CEZAR NARTEA

NOVEMBER 5, 2013 - CEAC Case Creation Date: 13-Aug-2013 Status Updated Date: 05-Nov-2013 Your case is ready for your interview when scheduled at the U.S. Consular section. If you have already scheduled an appointment for an interview, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have received interview scheduling instructions.

DECEMBER 09, 2013 INTERVIEW DATE FOR MY MOTHER ( scheduled by NVC)

RESCHEDULED ONLINE for my mother interview early, NOVEMBER 18, 2013 - PASSED THE INTERVIEW!!!

11-18-2013 ceac -AP

11-20-2013 ceac - READY

11-21-2013 ceac - ISSUED

11-25-2013 -2go -- transit

11-26-2013 - VISA ON HAND

12-05-2013 - scheduled fly to USA.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Share ko lang...

2 years ago when I had my first thanksgiving here, I thought it was a preparation for christmas but then my hubby explained to me about the pilgrims and the indians...i was feeling so stupid of not knowing it :bonk::rofl: ...oh well, there's a lot of food and that's all I care about :lol:

bunbunard20090713_-6_ETHAN.png

I-751 Lifting Conditions Timeline

April 06, 2010 - mailed I-751 documents via usps express mail(overnight)with delivery confirmation

April 07, 2010 - packet delivered and signed

April 12, 2010 - check was cashed

April 13, 2010 - received NOA1 (dated 04/08/10)

May 07, 2010 - Biometrics

May 10, 2010 - Touched

June 23, 2010 - APPROVED WITHOUT INTERVIEW!!!

DSC00770.jpg

Josephine sound a little spot of blood in her panties when she went to the bathroom this morning. She said when she had a miscarriage before it did like that too, first a spot, then nothing, then bleeding without stopping. She said she had a cramp like from period yesterday, but that it only lasted a minute then went away. She doesnt feel any cramping now, no bleeding now, no pulling there, no elevated temperature... But it frightens me.

I called my mom, and she told me that she needs to just rest today. She said that the cramping will be a sensation like having to have a bowel movement to get rid of it if have a missacarriage?

I called the GYN where she is scheduled to have an ultrasound December 14. The woman answering the phone there told me that early on in a pregnancy it is not abnormal to feel like you are trying to have a period...which is what the cramping for a minute yesterday was maybe about? She said a little spot of blood early on is "quote unquote normal".

I will be a basket case in 9 months... hehe... I hope I dont drive my wife crazy in the process.

Brian in Virginia

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hello to all here :-) Happy thanksgiving :-)

I have a questions again..

Kasi sa PINAS, I drink ANMUM milk.. na ubusan na ako. meron bayan dito?

wala pa ako OBGYNE, nag hahanap pa kami ng asawa ko...

if ever, saan bayan maka buy? or what is the best milk for me.. ano ung magandang ma e reccommend nyo sa akin

thank u in advance :-)

god bless

shiela

Hi, try mong bumili sa ebay i just search and it cost $18-20. Di naman kasi ako umiinom ng anmum kasi di naman uso dito yan. Ordinary less fat milk lang ang iniinom ko and i take prenatal vit. You can get from ebay for sure.

3monthsartwork-1.jpg

v9gkhecyd215seuv.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.