andrew&evelyn

All pregnant Mommies

4,795 posts in this topic

Hi all mommies,

How are you doing all?

Mommy carefree-thanks a lot ha. Talagang sayang pag itapon mo. Kaya nga pag pinapadede ko si Jacob talagang pinapasaid ko sa kanya yong gatas hanggang sa huling patak hehehehhe.

Pink-nyay lapit ka na talaga mangitlog. Goodluck sayo and kay baby.

Bmtrrbt-musta na? Malapit ka na rin mangitlog.

sheree-grabe sobrang laki naman ng baby...pero sana madala sya sa normal delivery.

Brijo-Happy birthday to your wife. And bear with her. Sometimes pregnant women have different emotions. My hubby even thinks I have depression when ever I'm not in my normal self. That is really normal.

eto buntis pa rin ako...hehehehe...ewan ko kung kailan ako mangigitlog sana bukas na hehehehe...kakainip na kasi...

nakakainggit na tong mga nanganak na...evelyn i always look at your baby's pic sa friendster mo pag nagpopost ka mas lalo ako naiinggit hahahaha sana may mapost na rin ako.

Wag ka na mainggit malapit ka na rin naman mangitlog :) Ako nga naiinggit..namimiss ko na being pregnant :D

ngeek...ang weird mo naman mamiss mo pa ang pagiging pregnant. i guess oo nga nakakamiss din kung okay ang naging pregnancy mo...

ask ko lang natulog ba hubby mo sa hospital nung nandun ka?

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Haller mga buntis,

I am currently having contractions again! It started 10PM so I got up and started walking around the house na naman because the contraction feels more painless whenever I walk than just laying in bed. The OB told me to call them in case I am having frequent contractions (like what I am having right now) but I think I'll just call kapag feeling ko na its REALLY the time na to give birth. As of now eh puro contractions lang naman na fefeel ko. No lower back pains, reddish discharge at hindi pa nmn nabrebreak water bag ko so I don't wanna go to the hospital pa. Matigas din kasi ulo ko :bonk:

This late afternoon eh I watched New Moon in movie theater :D Oh my! sobrang puno ang sinehan.

bmtrrbt, don't worry darating din time mo hehe

Eve, lam mo yan din iniisip ko na mamimiss ko ang big belly ko after I give birth hehe.

Marjo, congrats sa baby girl mo :)

Brijo, Happy birthday to your wifey :dance:

Sheree, wow! laki ng baby mo. Sana makaya mo cya na vaginal delivery.

My son named Zac

"My son's smile makes my day complete"

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

06.17.2010 - submitted our papers

06.19.2010 - papers arrived at Chicago lockbox

06.24.2010 - Check cashed

06.28.2010 - NOA1 Hardcopy received (9 days from the day they got our papers)

07.05.2010 - Received Biometrics Schedule (July 26)

08.05.2010 - Biometrics done! (had to re-schedule from 7/26 to 8/5)

08.13.2010 - Got my interview letter

08.20.2010 - EAD card on production

09.06.2010 - Got my EAD Card (62 days)

09.07.2010 - Applied for SSN

09.14.2010 - SSN Card received

09.16.2010 - Interview schedule (APPROVED)

09.20.2010 - Welcome Notice Received ("Welcome to the USA")

09.25.2010 - 10 yr Green Card received! (98 days)

My wife bought me the lunch buffet at KFC today after church, hehe... But I made sure she had plenty of protein there too, in keeping with ehr high protein diet....

Today was her birthday. I made her one of those strawberry cheesecakes. Here is a picture.

She is feeling really tired now, a lot, all the time. I am guessing from the early stages of the pregnancy? She also seems to not like it when I mention anything about the baby, such as what is developing today, and about her need for a high protein diet. She asks me not to talk about it, and i am not sure if it is worry because of me having to find a new job or what. I should have a new job this coming week though.

Sometimes I have a hard time figuring her out, and dont ever really know what to do other than just avoid saying the things she says "dont talk about" for now. She was real sweet when I called her at work tonight though. Am sure the hormonal changes also have something to do with it all....

Here is another picture of us today from her birthday

Bear with her. Hormones really get mixed up during pregnancy and this is just the tip of the iceberg, believe me. But how did she feel when she found out she was pregnant?

Well, there are some real issues...huge issues, from the past, and I cant talk about it publically really. Dont really know WHO I can talk with it about. And some concerns too when she found out she was pregnant. Am really troubled. But... need to just take it a day at a time I guess......... This is my baby too, my first... and I always wanted this. I really need to find someone I can talk with. I thought about the pastor at my church, but there are things I dont want anyone to know who knows her, because it just wouldnt be good.

Things are ok.... Just some heavy things to deal with and heavy things on my heart and mind....

Well, there are some real issues...huge issues, from the past, and I cant talk about it publically really. Dont really know WHO I can talk with it about. And some concerns too when she found out she was pregnant. Am really troubled. But... need to just take it a day at a time I guess......... This is my baby too, my first... and I always wanted this. I really need to find someone I can talk with. I thought about the pastor at my church, but there are things I dont want anyone to know who knows her, because it just wouldnt be good.

Things are ok.... Just some heavy things to deal with and heavy things on my heart and mind....

Gotta let go of that somehow. Stress is never good, either for you or for her...or even the baby.

12-09-08 - INTERVIEW @ 6:30AM...God be with us! --- APPROVED!!!

12-11-08 - VISAS RECEIVED....YAHOOOOO!!!

04-07-09 - POE: Chicago O'hare

04-28-09 - received SSN's (after having to apply for them personally!!!!)

04-30-09 - Received our 2-year GREEN CARDS

01-07-09 - ROC, here we come!!!

01-18-11 - Mailed out I-751

HPIM3434-2.jpg

enKOm5.png

Timeline

Hi everyone! I just had my ultrasound today and we're having a BABY BOY! Blue baby is still counting here. Im glad the baby is fine. Ganon pala ang feeling kapag ultrasound, tahimik lang ako until the doctor asked me if I was ok coz I was thinking that she might see a problem. Now we know what color we'll pick on buying stuff for the baby and the baby name too, my husband can't use my name anymore coz its a boy hehe.

Goodluck sa mga malapit ng manganak. Pink malapit kna siguro talagang manganak, ok nga yan para wala ka ng alalahanin bago mag christmas. Lakas pa ng loob mo na manood ng New moon ha, di talaga pahuhuli hehe.

3monthsartwork-1.jpg

v9gkhecyd215seuv.png

Timeline
Goodluck sa mga malapit ng manganak. Pink malapit kna siguro talagang manganak, ok nga yan para wala ka ng alalahanin bago mag christmas. Lakas pa ng loob mo na manood ng New moon ha, di talaga pahuhuli hehe.

Congrats sa baby boy! :dance: Ayan! magiging busy ka na sa pamimili ng mga baby boy stuff :star: Ok lang naman na manood kami kasi 5 mins away lang yung sinehan sa hospital :D

My son named Zac

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

congrats brettanne for having a baby boy...may name na ba kayo for him? kami meron na sa wakas kaso nagdedebate na naman kami kung ano ang magiging middle name ng baby namin kasi ayaw ng hubby ko sa mid name ko at sabi ko ayoko rin yung mid name mo kung ayaw mo sa akin hahahahaha...kaya heto nag iisip na naman kami ng mid name for him.

pink, hindi ka pa nangingitlog?? akala ko ba mauuna ka? ako naman tomorrow ultrasound ko na and malalaman ko na kung iinduce ako or hindi by the size ng baby namin. anyway...maganda ba ang twilight part 2? nung nasa pinas pako then bumisita hubby ko nanood kami ng twilight part 1 without any knowledge about the movie...nagtaka lang kami bakit ba maraming pumipila sa movie na yan so yun nakipila na rin kami.

My wife bought me the lunch buffet at KFC today after church, hehe... But I made sure she had plenty of protein there too, in keeping with ehr high protein diet....

Today was her birthday. I made her one of those strawberry cheesecakes. Here is a picture.

She is feeling really tired now, a lot, all the time. I am guessing from the early stages of the pregnancy? She also seems to not like it when I mention anything about the baby, such as what is developing today, and about her need for a high protein diet. She asks me not to talk about it, and i am not sure if it is worry because of me having to find a new job or what. I should have a new job this coming week though.

Sometimes I have a hard time figuring her out, and dont ever really know what to do other than just avoid saying the things she says "dont talk about" for now. She was real sweet when I called her at work tonight though. Am sure the hormonal changes also have something to do with it all....

Here is another picture of us today from her birthday

Bear with her. Hormones really get mixed up during pregnancy and this is just the tip of the iceberg, believe me. But how did she feel when she found out she was pregnant?

i guess almost all people have issues in life but as long as you are in this together i know you can get thru it.

Timeline
congrats brettanne for having a baby boy...may name na ba kayo for him? kami meron na sa wakas kaso nagdedebate na naman kami kung ano ang magiging middle name ng baby namin kasi ayaw ng hubby ko sa mid name ko at sabi ko ayoko rin yung mid name mo kung ayaw mo sa akin hahahahaha...kaya heto nag iisip na naman kami ng mid name for him.

pink, hindi ka pa nangingitlog?? akala ko ba mauuna ka? ako naman tomorrow ultrasound ko na and malalaman ko na kung iinduce ako or hindi by the size ng baby namin. anyway...maganda ba ang twilight part 2? nung nasa pinas pako then bumisita hubby ko nanood kami ng twilight part 1 without any knowledge about the movie...nagtaka lang kami bakit ba maraming pumipila sa movie na yan so yun nakipila na rin kami.

Thanks Pink and bmtrrbt, wala pa kaming name nagtatalo pa rin kami kasi gusto ng asawa ko kunin sa family ang name ng baby namin like i combine ang name ng lolo nya at name ng father ko, ayoko sabi ko kasi yung name ng tatay ko eh masyado ng makaluma hahaha. Sabi nya ok lang daw na yung middle name ng baby eh isunod din sa middle name ko pero sabi ko will just follow the american style. Pero at least di na nya magagamit ang name ko, kasi plano nya ibigay ang name ko kung baby girl.

Siguro ako maghihintay nalang mag dvd ang New moon, di kasi type ng husband ko ang Twilight kaya di rin sya interested na panoorin ang New moon. Pero maganda daw sabi ng cousin ko sa pinas, showing narin kasi dun. Pwede ka paring humabol habang di pa lumalabas si baby.

3monthsartwork-1.jpg

v9gkhecyd215seuv.png

Timeline

Hindi pa ako nagingitlog eh. Feeling ko nagtampo na anak namin hehe. Kasi nung gusto na nyang lumabas eh pinigilan namin tas ngayon na hindi na namin pinipigilan eh ayaw na lumabas LOL! Tomorrow may OB appointment ako. Malalaman kung ilang cm na ako.

About sa Twilight, mahilig kasi ako sa vampire and werewolves movies. Pero yung twilight is not more of action movie, more of love story cya which is gusto ko rin yung story nya. Yung New Moon eh kulang sa action. Nabored lang asawa ko hehe.

My son named Zac

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

AOS TIMELINE

kami ng hubby ko online lang kami manonood kasi di rin kasi kami masyadong mahilig manood ng movie sa cinema...

dapat ob appointment ko rin bukas kaso di available sa morning ob ko then ayaw naman ng hubby ko sa hapon ang appointment kaya sa wednesday pa ob check up ko. tomorrow ang ultrasound ko...

sa ngayon everytime naglalakad ako parang nakaka feel ako ng pressure sa may puson ko maybe its the baby's head pushing down...ang request lang ng hubby ko sa akin wag lang raw sana pumutok water ko sa kama namin...hehehehe...

i guess mauuna ka pa rin sa akin pink kasi 4 cm ka na...hehehehehe...naku lagot ka sa baby mo kasi pinigilan nyo syang lumabas hehehehehe...

Timeline

I just got home from my weekly OB appointment and I am still 4cm :dance: We are actually wishing kasi na Dec. na lumabas si baby. Feeling ko nastuck na si baby sa 4cm :unsure: lol!

Back to sleep muna me :star:

My son named Zac

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

AOS TIMELINE

Right now my wife is wanting us to go back to the PI during her pregnancy. She wishes to return to her job as principal of an elementary school where she only took a leave of absense in case we would still need it. In the PI she would be able to get very good medical care and also continue to work at a job that is not so physically intense for her, and earn good pay too.

I am real nervous about that, but the job situation ehre isnt so good either. She says we would come back to the USA in time for the baby to be born here. She thought while in the Phils she could also sell some of her land, for the added income we will be needing now.

It is hard knowing what to do

hello sa lahat,

nag ultrasound ako today and my baby weighed 5.3 pounds hehehehehe...so di nila ako iinduce they just need to monitor my baby's movement and heart rate thru non stress test which i need to do twice a week...everything is normal sa baby ko yun nga lang ang weight is small...pero sabi ng mama ko kung nasa pinas daw ako normal na raw yun...and my placenta is working naman raw...and ultrasound ulit ako sa dec 8. if di pa ako naglalabor eh on my 39th week they will deliver my baby.

i know my baby is normal kaso nga lang since halos malalaki dito yung mga bata eh for them my baby is small...hehehehe...sabi lang ng nurse sa akin that i just need to monitor baby's movement pag di raw nag move i need to wake him up by putting music or sound sa tummy ko para mag move or kick sabi ko naman when my baby is moving a lot and i put music on my tummy he will stop moving...then she said oh well its the opposite around...hehehehe...

so tomorrow ob check up ko na naman sana nag dilate ako more...gusto na kasi namin makita sya.

Right now my wife is wanting us to go back to the PI during her pregnancy. She wishes to return to her job as principal of an elementary school where she only took a leave of absense in case we would still need it. In the PI she would be able to get very good medical care and also continue to work at a job that is not so physically intense for her, and earn good pay too.

I am real nervous about that, but the job situation ehre isnt so good either. She says we would come back to the USA in time for the baby to be born here. She thought while in the Phils she could also sell some of her land, for the added income we will be needing now.

It is hard knowing what to do

did she worked in a public school or private school in pi? thats a good option too...but in pi its quite hard for you to find a job unless you will have your own business...well you can start a sari-sari store in pi while your wife is working as a principal...i saw a usc with sari-sari store in our place...if both of you is earning money...life in pi will be easy.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.