andrew&evelyn

All pregnant Mommies

4,795 posts in this topic

bmtrrbt - ilang weeks ka na ba? have you packed your bags yet?

sheree - naku, unahan ka pa ni bmtrrbt... :D 8.9 lbs by ultrasound is quite big...and the ultrasound is pretty accurate kaya pag-isipan nyong maige and possible CS. Then again, there have been babies this size and bigger born naturally. Within the week dapat manganak ka na. The longer the baby stays in, the more risk there is (baby may poop inside and inhale it, amniotic fluid may not be adequate anymore). Hopefully, you deliver na :innocent:

I knw Doc Gracey ( by the way, bakit tinatawag ka nila ng Doc?ang engot ko no? naki-doc na rin kahit di ko alam)...anyhow, kanina I was crying nataranta asawa ko.. dyos ko naman kasi bakit ang haba ng linggong to!!!?I am so tired of being pregnant na! sana kung pede lang gumawa ng self-C operation ginawa ko na!!!!

disidido na kami mag pa CS nlang para matapos na paghihirap ko...i mean grabeng paghihirap!! kasama na dun ang mahirap bumaling sa kabilang side kung nakahiga..yung mahirap bumangon para umihi..at mahirap magsuot ng sariling underwear!!!!

Oi Che! hehehehe...I will never forget ur name! nagamit ko na isang coupon mo kanina...kaybilis no? di man umabot ng isang linggo sa bahay di tlga makatiis.

"I am holding my sons hands, they are holding my heart"

sheree - naku, unahan ka pa ni bmtrrbt... :D 8.9 lbs by ultrasound is quite big...and the ultrasound is pretty accurate kaya pag-isipan nyong maige and possible CS. Then again, there have been babies this size and bigger born naturally. Within the week dapat manganak ka na. The longer the baby stays in, the more risk there is (baby may poop inside and inhale it, amniotic fluid may not be adequate anymore). Hopefully, you deliver na :innocent:

im 36 weeks na ngayon...yup nag pack na ako for the baby last week kasi baka mapaanak ako bigla then di naman alam ng hubby ko anong dadalhin kaya nag pack na ako. pero for me not yet kasi di ko pa feel mag pack for me.

im 36 weeks na ngayon...yup nag pack na ako for the baby last week kasi baka mapaanak ako bigla then di naman alam ng hubby ko anong dadalhin kaya nag pack na ako. pero for me not yet kasi di ko pa feel mag pack for me.

Congratulations bmtrrbt....i hope u wont mind me asking why your doctor s inducing you early? I mean I know you will be full term already, akala ko kasi they only induce kung malaki/overdue si baby or the placenta is not healthy to keep the baby.

"I am holding my sons hands, they are holding my heart"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello moms and future moms, on my 38th week and my doctor scheduled a c-section delivery on Nov25, a day before thanksgiving.

January 16, 2008 - sent I-129F (Vermont)

January 21, 2008 - NOA1

March 16, 2008 - NOA2

August 7&9,2008 - Medical K1&K2

August 21, 2008 - Paid document verification fee (P1,300)

August 27, 2008 - Interview

September 08,2008 - Document Verification request sent to NSO

Spetember 19,2008 - Document Verification done -sent back to US Embassy Manila

November 03, 2008 - Case under review

November 26, 2008 - VISA printed

November 28, 2008 - VISA in transit

December 02, 2008- VISA IN HAND

January 12, 2009 - Arrived USA, POE Los Angeles

January 21, 2009 - Got married

January 22, 2009 - Applied for SSN

AOS

February 10, 2009 - Went to Dr. Janet Pettyjohn for form I-693

February 11, 2009 - Sent our AOS packet to Chicago

February 12, 2009 - Packet received signed for by L BOX

February 22, 2009 - Received NOA1 for AOS, EAD & AP

March 17, 2009 - Biometrics Appointment

March 21, 2009 - SSN card arrived in the mail

April 6, 2009 - took driver's license exam and passed! (written and road test)

April 10, 2009 - Repeat Biometrics Appointment

April 14,2009 - Received AP documents in the mail

April 16, 2009 - Received EAD in the mail

SEptember 4, 2009 - GREENCARD received

Congratulations bmtrrbt....i hope u wont mind me asking why your doctor s inducing you early? I mean I know you will be full term already, akala ko kasi they only induce kung malaki/overdue si baby or the placenta is not healthy to keep the baby.

wag mo muna ako icongratulate uy kasi di pa naman ako nanganganak...hehehehehe

i asked my ob about it one time but i didnt really get an exact answer... sa naalala ko mas maalagaan kung nasa labas ang baby kaysa nasa loob.

maliit din kasi ako then yung fundal height ko maliit din...5 weeks ago i had my ultrasound my baby weigh 3 pounds something so next week another ultrasound ulit ako...but im not worried about everything kasi my baby is normal naman then kung iinduce man agad ako mas okay din yun para makita ko na sya.

Inducing labor may be appropriate for a number of reasons, mostly kasi overdue, baby is in distress, labor has not begun despite a dilated cervix or, like me, wala lang :D I just wanted the baby born while my brother was visiting. My due date then was also Dec 28 but my OB tried inducing 2 weeks earlier while my brother was visiting from abroad (Alec is the first grandchild, and hence his first niece...and a spoiled one, too). Began having contractions which stopped after about 8 hours; the contractions never really progressed. So, I was sent home the next day, brother had to leave already 2 days later, had my usual pre-natal within a few days and my cervix only opened to 1cm. Like bmtrrbt, the OB then told me that baby would probably be small lang, around 6.5 lbs at the most (yeah, right). I was sent for a biophysical screening ultrasound which estimated fetal weight by then was already 3,625gms. A week later, baby was born weighing 3,856gms.

bmtrrbt - ako din naka-pack na gamit ng bata but not my stuff yet...tinatamad pa ako :D Still fixing up the nursery. I found some cardboard books of Winnie the Pooh with nice pictures in them for about 25 cents each, and I cut out the pages and those with pictures on them I put up on the walls which are painted in a soft lambskin color (lambskin yung pangalan nung shade of paint...is like a very pale yellow, almost cream-like). The pages of the book look very nice and soft on the walls. Hubby will put up a curtain rod from which I would hang a sheer pale yellow curtain which would soften the sunlight that would be entering the room. After that, there would not be much to do but put the fabric of the bassinet back on which can wait till a week before the baby is born, and re-launder clothing which are now in Maizy's drawers. We intend on putting the crib together later na when she's about 2 months old. I've just about 5 weeks more to go, and am getting restless and anxious to get this over and done with...feeling ko parang ang tagal pa :(

Ria - what a nice thanksgiving (at the hospital) :) Pics ha?

12-09-08 - INTERVIEW @ 6:30AM...God be with us! --- APPROVED!!!

12-11-08 - VISAS RECEIVED....YAHOOOOO!!!

04-07-09 - POE: Chicago O'hare

04-28-09 - received SSN's (after having to apply for them personally!!!!)

04-30-09 - Received our 2-year GREEN CARDS

01-07-09 - ROC, here we come!!!

01-18-11 - Mailed out I-751

HPIM3434-2.jpg

enKOm5.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello mga mommies! Kumusta na po kayo lahat?

Medyo matagal na yata hindi ako nakapagpost dito...There were times I opened this thread but I was just too lazy to post and I just read your posts. Tinatamad lang kasi.

Congrats sa mga mommies with your cute babies.. Buti pa kayo nakagraduate na sa stage of pregnancy. :)

BTW, I just have concern this time as my belly gets bigger because I am approaching the 7th month of my pregnancy. Do you have something that you apply on your belly on a daily basis to minimize the stretch marks? Share naman mga mommies :)

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello mga mommies !!

kakauwi ko lang galing doctor for my glucose exam and regualr check-up... so far everything doing good sabi ng ob ko....so start narin ako every after 2 weeks yung check- up ko...binigyan din nila ako ng h1n1 shot today...naku ang likot na ng baby ko kahit sa araw at gabi.....

so far, natapos narin namin yung nursery room ng baby....mostly ready na lahat ang mga kailangan niya...

ito yung nursery room niya...ako ang gumuhit, din yung husband ko ang naglagay ng paint...

Diyan namin nilagay ang crib...

2_692630038l.jpg

Ito ang wall sa left side...

2_790115464l.jpg

2_291819680l.jpg

2_393481064l.jpg

2_944588951l.jpg

2_366682994l.jpg

Ito yung closet niya...

2_485958137l.jpg

shF5m5.png

29722_112256618812440_1000008430620.jpg

Inducing labor may be appropriate for a number of reasons, mostly kasi overdue, baby is in distress, labor has not begun despite a dilated cervix or, like me, wala lang :D I just wanted the baby born while my brother was visiting. My due date then was also Dec 28 but my OB tried inducing 2 weeks earlier while my brother was visiting from abroad (Alec is the first grandchild, and hence his first niece...and a spoiled one, too). Began having contractions which stopped after about 8 hours; the contractions never really progressed. So, I was sent home the next day, brother had to leave already 2 days later, had my usual pre-natal within a few days and my cervix only opened to 1cm. Like bmtrrbt, the OB then told me that baby would probably be small lang, around 6.5 lbs at the most (yeah, right). I was sent for a biophysical screening ultrasound which estimated fetal weight by then was already 3,625gms. A week later, baby was born weighing 3,856gms.

bmtrrbt - ako din naka-pack na gamit ng bata but not my stuff yet...tinatamad pa ako :D Still fixing up the nursery. I found some cardboard books of Winnie the Pooh with nice pictures in them for about 25 cents each, and I cut out the pages and those with pictures on them I put up on the walls which are painted in a soft lambskin color (lambskin yung pangalan nung shade of paint...is like a very pale yellow, almost cream-like). The pages of the book look very nice and soft on the walls. Hubby will put up a curtain rod from which I would hang a sheer pale yellow curtain which would soften the sunlight that would be entering the room. After that, there would not be much to do but put the fabric of the bassinet back on which can wait till a week before the baby is born, and re-launder clothing which are now in Maizy's drawers. We intend on putting the crib together later na when she's about 2 months old. I've just about 5 weeks more to go, and am getting restless and anxious to get this over and done with...feeling ko parang ang tagal pa :(

Ria - what a nice thanksgiving (at the hospital) :) Pics ha?

every check ko my ob always tell my your gonna have a small baby...for me 5 pound or 6 pound baby is enough or whatever weight it doesnt really matter kasi i trust the medical here kahit nga yung 1 pound baby nabuhay...but i know my baby isnt 1 pound hehehehe...

ms gracey- kagabi nag pack na rin ako ng gamit ko...bale dalawang bag dadalhin namin...one for the baby and one for me. tanong ko lang kasi 1 cm na ako ilang days ba para maging 10 cm ako? aabot ba ng december? ayoko kasi mag false labor tapos punta ng hospital kasi nakakadismaya...

actually di pa nga kami nakabili ng diaper or milk kasi di ko naman alam kung anong milk ang gagamitin kung sakaling di ako mag breastfeed...ang dala ko lang na diaper eh yung mga sample na natangggap ko. hubby ko na ang bibili ng diaper sa store kung kailangan na namin kasi when it comes to buying magaling sya dun lalo ng sa mga prices. hehehehe

as of now di ako makaupo ng maayos ngayon kasi parang the baby is pushing down sumasakit ang likod ko or parang may poop sa butt ko na di ko maintindihan hehehehe kaya nakaluhod ako while im typing this...

sheree- oo nga mahirap mag suot ng underwear lalo na kung im taking a shower kailangan ko pang lumuhod para masabon ko lang legs ko. about underwear...naku yung mga underwear ko before i got pregnant eh di na makasya sa akin kasi lumaki na legs ko sobrang sikip na meron nga akong dalawang underwear na ginupit ko kaya pag sinuot ko para akong jungle woman pero my hubby find it sexy. hehehehe...

hello sa mga mommies. i'm on my 19th weeks now and i can feel my baby is moving a lot na. it started when i was only 18th weeks pero ngaun sobrang magalaw na xa sa tiyan ko. tsaka i never gained a lot :blush: before pregnancy timbang ko ay 105 lbs. tapos when i got pregnant biglang bumaba to 103 lbs. first pre-natal visit ko 105, 2nd visit 105.8 ngek! tapos ngaun nag weigh me kanina umaga i'm 107.8 na. maliit talaga tingnan ang tiyan kahit i'm approaching to 5th months na. ewan ko ba kain na man ako ng kain, yun nga lang di talaga ako malakas kumain, medyo tamad kc ako pag dating sa pagkain hehehe but not when it comes to ice cream :yes:

tomorrow naman first ultz ko na, i felt restless throughout the nights.... mixed emotions :wacko: excited na parang may konting fears but i lift it up to our almighty God.

sa mga malapit na mangitlog, pink, doc gracey at bmtrrbt, ur in my prayers guys (L)

Timeline:

2-02-08: Honey arrived in Manila

2-04-08: travel down to my hometown, Zamboanga

2-07-08: Our Engagement day

2-27-08: 1129F sent to CSC

2-29-08: NOA1

3-02-08: first touch

7-11-08: 2nd touch- APPROVED!!!!

7-14-08: received email from CRIS that our petition has been approved July 11'08

7-16-08: received hardcopy of NOA2 in our mailbox

7-23-08 hard copy from NVC

7-28-08 paid delbros for DV

8-19-08 medical (LORD, pls. keep me physically fit)

8-27-08 Interview, got pink slip, praise God

9-05-08 received my visa, had my CFO the same day

9-06-08 flight to US, POE LAX

11-08-08 wedding day

11-12-08 ssn application under my husband's name

02-26-09 sent AOS packet to Chicago Lockbox thru USPS Express

02-27-09 recieved & signed by V.Bustamante

03-05-09 cashed check

03-09-09 AOS, EAD, AP received

03-12-09 Biometrics appointment notice recieved

03-28-09 sked for boimetrics, 2pm,done

04-13-09 received letter for initial interview sked 05-13-09

04-23-09 AP received

04-27-09 EAD received

05-13-09 passed GC interview, my status online says GC production ordered

05-19-09 Welcome letter received

06-24-09 Green Card receive

02-13-11 Lifting of Condition

02-09-11 ROC package sent

02-18-11 recieved NOA, waiting game

Kakatuwa naman daming manganganak na! I miss that feeling of being pregnant again heheehhe.

Ako din nag painduce nong nasa hospital nako para mapabilis yong paglabas ni baby. Actually wala lang....kasi they asked me sa hospital sabi ko naman sige induce nyo na ako. Wala namang side effect sa baby. Although nong 10 cm nako medyo nag drop down yong heart rate nya and his temperature was 100.6 over all ok naman si baby.

Marybeth-ganda naman ng nursery nyo. Kakatuwa...kami kasi lang nursery eh nasa room lang namin yong crib ni baby. Lilipat na lang namin sa extra room kung medyo malaki na sya.

Doc Gracey-good idea na hindi muna nyo inayos yong crib kasi di pa naman talaga magagamit. Yong crib namin dito empty sya kasi sa bassinet pa naman natutulog si Jacob.

bmtrrbt- don't worry kasi maliit ka din naman kaya siguro maliit din yong baby mo. Jacob was only 6.6 lbs nong lumabas pero ngayon mukha na syang baby damulag...attach ko dito latest pic nya. And don't worry about sa diaper kasi mag provide naman yong hospital. About naman sa milk magbibigay din sila don so pwede nyo try kung ano hiyang kay baby :)

002-1-1.jpg

Jacob at 1month and 1 week

29960_396648778323_615343323_4014936_8258670_n.jpg

Q3b5m7.png

Aug 3, 2006 Sent I-129f in to CSC

Aug 15, 2006 Sent in updated I-129f

Aug 23, 2006 NOA1

Aug 25, 2006 They cashed my check

Aug 30, 2006 NOA1 received in mail

Dec 2, 2006 NOA2 recieved in mail

Dec 12, 2006 I receive that letter from NVC

Mar 22, 2007 St. Lukes appointment

Mar 29, 2007 7:30am Interview

Mar 29, 2007 12pm APPROVED!!! PRAISE GOD!!!

April 10, 2007 Fiancee Arrived!!! WOO HOO!!!

June 26, 2007 Wedding

July 2, 2007 Medical for AOS

July 6, 2007 Sent in AOS (cutting it really close to the 90 days!)

July 8, 2007 USCIS receives i-485

July 16, 2007 NOA1

July 18, 2007 NOA biometrics

Aug 11, 2007 Biometrics appointment.

Oct 11, 2007 Interview

Oct 11, 2007 Green card Approved!!! You cant kick me out now Baby!

Oct 18, 2007 Welcome letter saying Green card is on its way

Oct 22, 2007 2 year Green card arrived!!

TIMELINE-I-751-Oct 11, 2009 GC Expiration

July 8, 2009- Sent 1-751 in to CSC

July 15, 2009- CSC sent back my papers saying its too early for 90 days expiration

July 16, 2009- Resend my papers 85 days before GC expired

July 18, 2009- Arrived at CSC-10:53 am

July 22, 2009- Cashed Check

July 27, 2009- NOA 1 recieved

July 31, 2009- Biometric Notice Recieved

Aug 18, 2009- Biometric Schedule

Sep 03, 2009- Card Production ordered

Sep 09, 2009-Approval letter recieved in the mail

Sep 12, 2009- 10 Year GC recieved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Sheree - Laki ng baby mo ha, mas malaki pa sa amin and to think nasa tummy mo pa siya :) I can relate sa sinabi mo na sana manganak ka na. Ganyan din ako no'ng malapit na due date ko dahil hirap na sa pag-galaw at marami ng napi-feel ng kung ano2x. Most probably lalaki pa baby mo. Kelan due date mo? Sorry di ako naka-pag back read, tinatamad :)

Gracey - Nalimutan ko kung kelan schedule ng CS mo. Will surely pray for you and the baby.

bmtrrbt - Natatawa naman ako sa kwento mo about sa underwear :lol: Kalog ka talaga.

Marjo - Good luck sa ultrasound! That's exciting. I also understand your fears. Ganon din ako non :) Everything will be good!

Evelyn - Ang laki na ni Jacob! :) At may teddy bear pa :) Kino-combine mo ba breastfeeding at formula?

My Journey to Motherhood

Our Wedding Pics

Onli In Da Pilipins - Collection of sights and thoughts for my beloved country.

Our Love HIStory

06/26/06: Met at Bigchurch.com

07/14/07: First meeting in person.

12/19/07: Got my surprise gift through snail mail: my engagement ring!

02/11-18/08: Valentine's Week together!

AOS Timeline (I-485, I-765)

04/09/09: Sent packet to Illinois Lockbox

04/20/09: Received Notice of Action

04/27/09: Received Biometrics Appointment

05/09/09: Biometrics Appointment

06/01/09: Received EAD Card

08/18/09: Interview (postponed due to baby's delivery)

12/16/09: Interview - Approved!

2_613061495l.jpg

In her eyes I see the reflection of what love is all about.

"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."

Ecclesiastes 4:12

Sheree - Laki ng baby mo ha, mas malaki pa sa amin and to think nasa tummy mo pa siya :) I can relate sa sinabi mo na sana manganak ka na. Ganyan din ako no'ng malapit na due date ko dahil hirap na sa pag-galaw at marami ng napi-feel ng kung ano2x. Most probably lalaki pa baby mo. Kelan due date mo? Sorry di ako naka-pag back read, tinatamad :)

Gracey - Nalimutan ko kung kelan schedule ng CS mo. Will surely pray for you and the baby.

bmtrrbt - Natatawa naman ako sa kwento mo about sa underwear :lol: Kalog ka talaga.

Marjo - Good luck sa ultrasound! That's exciting. I also understand your fears. Ganon din ako non :) Everything will be good!

Evelyn - Ang laki na ni Jacob! :) At may teddy bear pa :) Kino-combine mo ba breastfeeding at formula?

Dec 28 sched ko...unless she decides that she wants to celebrate Christmas with us already :) Naiinip talaga ako. Went out today to the thrift store to see what there was and brought home a bumper pad to partner with a set i was given, and a mat i could lay the baby's towel on for use during her 1st month's baths. Need to get a pack of "lampin" and a couple of baby towels. Found some framed prints which I will put up on one wall of the nursery :) Am happy with the stuff I got today. But I am still restless....haaay.... :unsure:

HPIM3434-2.jpg

enKOm5.png

bmtrrbt - naku...1 cm ka right now with no signs of active labor. so, matagal pa bago ka mag 10 cm; you'd need to be in labor to get to 10cm. In other words, pag manganganak ka na, saka ka aabot ng 10 cm, granted that your labor progresses nicely :) Lakad-lakad ka beginning your 37th week..at least by then, sure na okay si baby pag labas :thumbs:

HPIM3434-2.jpg

enKOm5.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.