john & jean

noobs

3,381 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
But... but ... Scandal, the noob crown is most fitting on the heads of the OT azzhats! :o

You're right, Sister Laura.

You know the expression on the polar bear's face in Mr. Bill's pic?

That is EXACTLY what I feel like in this "debate"!

Why do I even bother with such n00bz who simply CAN'T and WON'T pay any heed to what people are saying to them?

Who is the bigger n00b - him, for being an azz, or me for playing chopf##k and continuing to "debate" him seriously?

I know the answer to that, of course. We have met the enemy, and it is us. :crying:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some god fearing person keeps putting emoticon as their response for everything. I don't care what people do at General topic/O.T but for the love of god/satan stop doing it with serious immigration topics, it doesn't help, period. If you have nothing educated or worthy to say about the immigration topic, then stay put and keep praying, dont frigging waste others time.

I guess you're talking about me! I get the message (my postings have nothing to do with be God fearing by the way...)

Some god fearing person keeps putting emoticon as their response for everything. I don't care what people do at General topic/O.T but for the love of god/satan stop doing it with serious immigration topics, it doesn't help, period. If you have nothing educated or worthy to say about the immigration topic, then stay put and keep praying, dont frigging waste others time.

She means well, I think just offering encouragement.

But I'm all for pwning all n00bz whether they deserve it or not! :dance:

Thanks for having my back! i do mean well, I promise. Im just trying to encourage people. I'll stop :cry:

Timeline

Thanks for having my back! i do mean well, I promise. Im just trying to encourage people. I'll stop :cry:

:thumbs: I don't have any issue with your posts... no need to stop on my account.

Just be aware that here in n00bz, nothing is sacred. We ####### with everyone and everything. That may or may not be to your liking.

:thumbs: I don't have any issue with your posts... no need to stop on my account.

Just be aware that here in n00bz, nothing is sacred. We ####### with everyone and everything. That may or may not be to your liking.

Hey, i happen to believe in freedom of speech,....you guys go for it. im one of those "goofy noobs", i had no business in this forum in the first place, i was just bored, but you're right i should have something of value to contribute before posting. Im a nice noob, see? i can take constructive criticism. YOU GUYS ARE MEAN!!!!!!! LOL

Edited by IamGodsProperty

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Yes I meant you, actually pointed out one of the post very directly. I can understand if its a congratulations or a :dancing: emoticon when its a celebration thread.

But what is the purpose of something like this?

And yes I am MEAN ;)

Yes I meant you, actually pointed out one of the post very directly. I can understand if its a congratulations or a :dancing: emoticon when its a celebration thread.

But what is the purpose of something like this?

And yes I am MEAN ;)

You're not so mean :star:

Timeline
We were all noobs once.

funny-pictures-use-your-nose-noob-065423ae4a.jpg

Nice. I can definitely top that.

My honey sent me this pic just today. She's definitely got the right attitude for the N00bz thread, but unlike me she tries to live her life productively not waste it with chopf##ks like y'all :lol:

humping%20elephants.jpg

GOTTA TAKE IT ON THE RUN........

Check out the lady on the right's facial expression. Was equal to mine when I logged on this morning and took a peek in that thread that n00b wrap created. Paranoia will destroy ya.

OMG!!! So it turns out, the very elephant you see humping just above as he descends down to the riverbank.... is this elephant below that my honey+me are riding!!!! LOL

(this pic was taken near Chiang Mai Thailand, Sept 2008)

elephant.jpg

Timeline
Goodness!!! I leave for a long weekend and the n00b thread becomes an elephant orgy-fest?????? :o

lolz. Sister trinket is not MEAN, but she is working towards it :P There, I said it.

For the record, Almaty started the elephant stuff. I only followed his lead.

You know what this means of course. If you want an elephant-free thread, you better not leave for the weekend again. We get bored when left alone on the weekend and are liable to clutter things up with assorted elephants, walruses, polar bears. Maybe an emu or ostrich or even koala.

koala.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

humping%20elephants.jpg

:lol: That ladies face is awesome.

N-400 Naturalization Process

June 25, 2013 --Qualified for Citizenship!

October 12, 2017 --Electronically filed

October 13, 2017 --NOA1

October 31, 2017 --Biometrics Appointment -ATL

ROC

April 5, 2012 --Sent I-751 to Vermont Service Center

May 21, 2012 --Biometric Appointment at ATL office

December 12, 2012 --10 year Green Card in hand

DCF Process

October 10, 2009 --Married in São Paulo

January 14, 2010 --Filed I-130 at São Paulo Consulate for DCF

May 17, 2010 --VISA IN HAND!

June 24, 2010 --POE in Atlanta

Filed: Timeline

eeeek - koalas are creepy little creatures.

I did not post during the weekend because my stupid keyboard is half-dead :angry: as in won't type "s", or "i", or the space bar :protest: I am so hating HP right about now. Tried re-installing, cleaning, doing the rain dance... nothing worked.

Now, back to topic mmmm'kay???

Noob.jpg

eeeek - koalas are creepy little creatures.

I did not post during the weekend because my stupid keyboard is half-dead :angry: as in won't type "s", or "i", or the space bar :protest: I am so hating HP right about now. Tried re-installing, cleaning, doing the rain dance... nothing worked.

Now, back to topic mmmm'kay???

Noob.jpg

run it through the dishwasher, just be sure and put it on the top rack :lol: