john & jean

noobs

3,381 posts in this topic

We were all noobs once.

funny-pictures-use-your-nose-noob-065423ae4a.jpg

Nice. I can definitely top that.

My honey sent me this pic just today. She's definitely got the right attitude for the N00bz thread, but unlike me she tries to live her life productively not waste it with chopf##ks like y'all :lol:

humping%20elephants.jpg

GOTTA TAKE IT ON THE RUN........

Edited by john & jean

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

My honey sent me this pic just today. She's definitely got the right attitude for the N00bz thread, but unlike me she tries to live her life productively not waste it with chopf##ks like y'all :lol:

humping%20elephants.jpg

Looks like Cambodia.

mooninitessomeonesetusupp6.jpg

i've got a pic of len teaching sword fighting............ :whistle:

Oh brother Charles... you MUST share!!! :devil: I hear sister Len is quite "endowed"!!! :lol:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;#entry2953270

check the file attachment, post #36

:bonk:

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
We were all noobs once.

funny-pictures-use-your-nose-noob-065423ae4a.jpg

humping%20elephants.jpg

GOTTA TAKE IT ON THE RUN........

Check out the lady on the right's facial expression. Was equal to mine when I logged on this morning and took a peek in that thread that n00b wrap created. Paranoia will destroy ya.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Some god fearing person keeps putting emoticon as their response for everything. I don't care what people do at General topic/O.T but for the love of god/satan stop doing it with serious immigration topics, it doesn't help, period. If you have nothing educated or worthy to say about the immigration topic, then stay put and keep praying, dont frigging waste others time.

Edited by trinket

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
Some god fearing person keeps putting emoticon as their response for everything. I don't care what people do at General topic/O.T but for the love of god/satan stop doing it with serious immigration topics, it doesn't help, period. If you have nothing educated or worthy to say about the immigration topic, then stay put and keep praying, dont frigging waste others time.

She means well, I think just offering encouragement.

But I'm all for pwning all n00bz whether they deserve it or not! :dance:

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I actually helped a n00b the other day. I think it depends on the n00b, their attitude and so forth. Don't kick me out of the club, but I don't hate them, I just get exasperated with a few who exhibit sociopathic behaviour .

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
TwisitngNether_17.jpg

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
I actually helped a n00b the other day. I think it depends on the n00b, their attitude and so forth. Don't kick me out of the club, but I don't hate them, I just get exasperated with a few who exhibit sociopathic behaviour .

I agree Sister Nagi.

Here is my classification of noobs, in order from good noob to bad noob.

1. People who have already done some research on their own, have read VJ guides and/or equivalent, and have specific questions. ---- very cool, deserve lots of help.

2. People who post new threads on topics that have already been covered many times before in the forums, where a little bit of searching will give them the answer they need. --- not so cool. Give them a brief response, point them to Guides and/or a relevant message thread that covers their Q.

3. People that start "it's all about me" threads. You know the kinds I mean... inevitably the OP is a wonderful person, but somehow everyone is out to get him/her. Inevitably these threads are not about immigration topics but usually about relationship help or some other online therapy session. They tend to go on forever. Sometimes they can be entertaining to read in a morbid voyeuristic way. But they are n00b threads, for sure! ---- not so cool, but they get a pass from the noob patrol for the first 50 posts or so. After post #50 it's fair game to post one of those "Not this f#cking thread again" pics, or a "Will this thread never end?" pic.

4. People who want validation for their attempts at visa fraud. You know -- "Oh, look at me. I'm in the US on an overstayed visa, but it's really swell here and I think I'll stay. How do I find a chopf##k to marry me and adjust status?". Or --- "We did a K1 but I was still married. Silly me. I don't have to start over right? I can just tell them at the interview that I was never married, right?" ------- Big time LOOZER N00bz deserve all the heartless azzbusting we can lay on sorry azzes!

5. Scamsters and trolls who start threads which invariably get locked for TOS violations. You can see the locks coming from the instant you read the OP. ---- These guys need serious n00b pwning.

6. So called "experts" who are regulars on VJ and respond to innocent OPs with "helpful" advice that is often wrong and can land OP in deep deep doodoo if they followed that advice. An example would be telling someone who entered with immigration intent that it's no big deal to get married and adjust status - an action which can result in deportations and bans if the OP is not careful. ---- this is probably the worst of all, even worse than stupid lame scammers and trolls. Nothing but scorn should be heaped on these azzholes.

I didn't include the azzholes in OT, that's a different category of VJ fauna. The above is focused strictly on those who reside in immigration topics. Surely I've missed some - anyone want to add more?

funny-pictures-polarbear-face-palm.jpg

This is hysterical!!! :lol: Thank you, Brother Bill :thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

But... but ... Scandal, the noob crown is most fitting on the heads of the OT azzhats! :o

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY