john & jean

noobs

3,381 posts in this topic

IM6Z5OHF7WD2FA6IBTPZJQA5A5IWLCYA.jpg

#######...noob meets superman

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 0MGdmvtiewogospjvskvaoidsgjdfhb !!!!!!!!!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

brother scandal..saran is indeed a noob, w/o a clue....basing his views on some relatives that told him muslims were called terrorist in missouri ...he needs a good pwning.....

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Timeline

Your just the guy to do it. I thought saran was a woman, BTW.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

yikes, i thought saran was a male..you are probably right, sister mocassin

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Saran needs to call it a wrap, and STFU! :angry:

saran_girl.jpg

Edited by Mister_Bill

Timeline

Im just guessing but still a n00b, nonetheless.

Saran needs to call it a wrap, and STFU! :angry:

Hmmm, I agree.

Whatever happened to plain old foil?

kodasmall3.jpg

and we all hate noobs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Timeline
:yes:

kodasmall3.jpg

10147274v1_350x350_Front.jpg

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

noob-abuser.png

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
people are either overly sensitive of plain stupid.

ohai, i gave wrong information and you pointed it out. you should die.

whatever the fvk.

Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of bed this morning! :P

grumpy%20coffee.jpeg