john & jean

noobs

3,381 posts in this topic

uh uh.... last week, my azz was grass because I told the same noooooooob to stop giving ####### advise... oh well.... I unleashed the fury of almaty on him.

yeah I saw that one too. this ID10T is going to cause someone serious problems. Haole spanked him pretty good in the open forums also.....

after no affect I thought maybe this will get through to his/her feeble brain........

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
uh uh.... last week, my azz was grass because I told the same noooooooob to stop giving ####### advise... oh well.... I unleashed the fury of almaty on him.

yeah I saw that one too. this ID10T is going to cause someone serious problems. Haole spanked him pretty good in the open forums also.....

after no affect I thought maybe this will get through to his/her feeble brain........

uhhh... Haole spanks noobs :unsure: ???? what a pervert!!! :lol:

kidding.... :P

the guilty party has been warned in open forums,also has been reported. :thumbs:

Surely you don't mean... this ?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...t&p=2892618

:blink:

Shocked! Shocked, I say! Officer - arrest these men! There is spurious advice being meted out in VJ forums!

(with apologies to Captain Renault)

noobs.jpg

an excellent place to use this rarely used pic :P

:yes:

:angry:

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
You seriously want to test my aptitude for science? Bring it. Enough of attacks. I haven't brought that attack upon you. COLD FUSION is a lost practice, honestly. Wikipedia is the last source I even used for consultation.

The journal Physics also have a number of comments about the false idea of cold fusion. It's been beaten down to death.

Can we discuss laminin instead?

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
You seriously want to test my aptitude for science? Bring it. Enough of attacks. I haven't brought that attack upon you. COLD FUSION is a lost practice, honestly. Wikipedia is the last source I even used for consultation.

The journal Physics also have a number of comments about the false idea of cold fusion. It's been beaten down to death.

:pop: ooooh battle of the nerds! :pop:

:crying: hey share that popcorn :thumbs:

All right kids, we're gonna dim the lights in the theater now, so grab your popcorn and enjoy the show.

http://www.jet.efda.org/documents/presenta.../noterdaeme.pdf

The presentation we are watching today is an overview of fusion research at JET (Joint European Torus) regarding the history and evolution of fusion research, particularly with toroidal confinement and Tokomak reactors.

Don't panic- there's a fair bit of science there, but nothing overwhelming to the lay audience.

Here are two particular slides that I thought worthy of clipping and inserting directly into my response.

First, an interesting comparison of the evolution of sustained fusion energy outputs as compared to Moores Law. We're all familiar with chip performance increases under Moores Law, it's interesting to track the comparable improvements over the past decades in fusion research.

fusion-mooreslaw.jpg

Second, a prospective timeline for commercialization of fusion power over the coming decades based upon the work on the upcoming ITER reactor in France.

fusion%20timeline.jpg

To the guy who masquerades as Dr. Bohr: You wanted me to "Bring it"? Brought. You want to respond? Feel free to do so, but respond with evidence, references, citations about why fusion research is fictional. I'm laying out evidence which took me about 10 minutes to assemble using this newfangled tool called Google. Try to keep up.

Perhaps this whole debate is pointless, since you are obsessed with the word "cold" fusion. Tokomaks are COLD reactors, in the sense that the operating temperatures are conventional, comparable to fission or fossil plants, and FAR FAR below thermonuclear temperatures. This IS COLD FUSION. Current reactors still aren't exothermic, but that's why it's ongoing research, not immediately useful for commercial applications. That doesn't make the research any less real, or the potential applications of this research any less exciting.

Deal with it.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

dueling slide rules - only on vj! :dance:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline

Can we discuss laminin instead?

the guilty party has been warned in open forums,also has been reported. :thumbs:

Surely you don't mean... this ?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...t&p=2892618

:blink:

Shocked! Shocked, I say! Officer - arrest these men! There is spurious advice being meted out in VJ forums!

(with apologies to Captain Renault)

noobs.jpg

an excellent place to use this rarely used pic :P

:yes:

:angry:

Just for the record, not everyone new to the forum is an idiot, k? Plenty of people come here to hopefully get good advice, and to share their experiences. There are a some a**holes to be sure, but everyone was new once. ;)

24q38dy.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
Just for the record, not everyone new to the forum is an idiot, k? Plenty of people come here to hopefully get good advice, and to share their experiences. There are a some a**holes to be sure, but everyone was new once. ;)

:luv:

That's very sweet.

Of course you're right. Check my date of joining - last July. Not even a year. One year ago, I didn't know the first thing about what a K-1 visa was! VJ has helped me a lot, I wouldn't have gotten this far in the process without it. And I return the favor - I contribute actively to help out new people who come with earnest questions. Many, many, many other VJ members do so as well. Some do so even years after they have personally completed their own process. Is this a cool community, or what?!

I in particular have my own cause near and dear to my heart which is the matter of AP@NVC - people who are stuck in Administrative Processing at the NVC. It happened to me (50 days!), and even though I'm out of NVC now I continue to actively help those who get stuck. I've even set up a dedicated webpage of statistics to track this nasty little cesspool of the overall system - see my signature for a link. Ok - so hopefully I've established my legitimate credentials here.

Meanwhile, please note that this thread is in the "Off Topic" (OT) section. That means you're in the wild-west, a free for all where many of us, especially veterans who have made VJ into our virtual home, hang out for fun and recreation. Pay no heed to anything that goes on in OT, it's all silliness here.

Good luck, and welcome to VJ!

this was aimed at one person who has given frequent bad advise. been warned, and continued. this person spouts bad advice, like montezumas revenge.they will jump in and offer this ####### after it has been brought to attention that it is W R O N G.

WHEN MOST PEOPLE ARE NEW THE ATTITUDE REFLESTS THAT, HOWEVER THE ONLY REFLECTION THIS PERSON SEES IS AZZHOLE