john & jean

noobs

3,381 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
the guilty party has been warned in open forums,also has been reported. :thumbs:

Surely you don't mean... this ?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...t&p=2892618

:blink:

Shocked! Shocked, I say! Officer - arrest these men! There is spurious advice being meted out in VJ forums!

(with apologies to Captain Renault)

noobs.jpg

an excellent place to use this rarely used pic :P

HILLARIOS!!

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
300px-DiabloNoob.jpg

darkknightcherry-copy.gif

jas??????

375px-N00b18255.jpg

:angry: Brother Dean continues to pilfer my already Internet-pilfered material.

If this behavior does not cease immediately you will be sentenced to a fate worse than Noobism.

Yes!

You will be transferred to protective custody in.... Canada with no possibility of parole.

No further warnings will be issued.

Timeline

Yeah, yeah 'retarded' jokes are politically incorrect and Len doesn't like them, but up hers.

This is (a) valid for the n00bz thread (Coz i said so) (b ) incredibly appropriate for VJ, esp. given the ridiculous flame-threads of the past few days.

retard.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
:hehe:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

sorry brother.....i am certainly a chopf##k, but stealing others ideas and twisting them is a long time vj tradition..

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Timeline
sorry brother.....i am certainly a chopf##k, but stealing others ideas and twisting them is a long time vj tradition..

I concur. And since brother uscandual is the n00b in this thread, he might just be exiled to a paradisaical location like Siberia if he does not respect hierarchy -_-

I concur. And since brother uscandual is the n00b in this thread, he might just be exiled to a paradisaical location like Siberia if he does not respect hierarchy -_-

i agree, except comrade len...brother scandal is indeed, a card carrying commie, like us..so pardoned ...

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Timeline

0ur favourite colour is red.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Timeline

i agree, except comrade len...brother scandal is indeed, a card carrying commie, like us..so pardoned ...

Has been inducted in Commies for Christ? I sooooooooo did not get the memo :P

Hey Deano, when the FF will you find your Facebook password, chopfvck?

sister..i found it is was bosco

also, sister mocassin..is a card carrying member of commies for christ...

i thought, you were the recuritment chair this month? back into that playboy bunny outfit and on the streets of seattle

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Timeline

Has been inducted in Commies for Christ? I sooooooooo did not get the memo :P

Hey Deano, when the FF will you find your Facebook password, chopfvck?

:dance: :dance:

Woo friggin hoo!!!

I may still be on the ###### list at BKK embassy for K1 visa, but I feel so honored with induction into Commies for Christ! Whata thrill!!

So, when does the revolution start? I've got plans for Memorial Day weekend, but I'm cool with a total overthrow of the bourgeois capitalist elite any day next week.Oh, other than Thursday which has Durable Goods and Initial Jobs Claims reports, and Friday which is preliminary GDP numbers. Can't mess with the economic number releases even when the revolution is at stake. Priorities! :P

Timeline

Nyah, so there! :P

I got my Jesus bumper stickers, my Jesus pins, coffee mug and T-shirt, my praise and worship cassettes, my Elvis Crucifix, and my Communist Manifesto ! Im good to go....I think.

Edited by Nagishkaw

kodasmall3.jpg