john & jean

noobs

3,381 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Cold fusion and fusion is two different subjects.

is?

Whatever.

You know, my Dad, many years ago back in the late 60s, did his post-doc in High Energy physics at the Niels Bohr institute in Copenhagen. Consequently I spent the first year of my life in Denmark. Obviously I don't remember any of it and don't speak a word of Danish, having lived there between the ages of about 2 months and 12 months.

But every time I see your VJ login-name and avatar picture, read your posts regarding science, I feel kinda bad for the tarnish you put on good Dr. Bohr's reputation. Just saying.

I figured him out a long time ago. Leave him to his role playing. :whistle:

Now, let's get back to nailing some noobs! :devil:

Edited by Mister_Bill

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am record of hating all noobs..they chap my azz..and are as useless as teats on a tomcat

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

or a boar hog

Edited by Nagishkaw

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
elmergun.gifforget wabbit season, it's noob season! Edited by charles!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

You seriously want to test my aptitude for science? Bring it. Enough of attacks. I haven't brought that attack upon you. COLD FUSION is a lost practice, honestly. Wikipedia is the last source I even used for consultation.

The journal Physics also have a number of comments about the false idea of cold fusion. It's been beaten down to death.

mooninitessomeonesetusupp6.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
You seriously want to test my aptitude for science? Bring it. Enough of attacks. I haven't brought that attack upon you. COLD FUSION is a lost practice, honestly. Wikipedia is the last source I even used for consultation.

The journal Physics also have a number of comments about the false idea of cold fusion. It's been beaten down to death.

Cold fusion is possible, didn't you watch that movie with Val Kilmer and just from equations, that Russian guy was able to make a prototype to prove it in under a day. And all this came about from a young woman with a nice butt writing these equations on napkins.

Just like space travel, the nearest planet isn't light years away in an adjoining star system, their is a tunnel that give a shortcut. After watching these films, makes me feel I am in the stone age when returning to engineering.

But what does this have to do with immigration? Before I met my wife, my only encounter with it is having the papers from my grandfather, gee that guy in Ellis Island that interviewed him had some of the neatest hand printing I ever saw in my life, and six weeks later, my grandfather was a US citizen by attending five classes one night a week.

Where did I get this strange idea that I could just marry her and we would live happily ever after, five years of being dictated to by bureaucratic idiots that don't even know their jobs. But the key purpose of this board is to share experiences and how to answer some very ambiguous questions on those hundreds of different froms. Maybe not that much, certainly not like the IRS with 1,025 different forms, but growing each and every year.

Do like this board because you meet people in the same boat as you, and has been very helpful, but with any net board, always some troublemakers, could be some bored teenage kid that doesn't even have anything to do with immigration. Meet them in all boards, just ignore them, they will go away.

This off topic section gets nasty at times.

the guilty party has been warned in open forums,also has been reported. :thumbs:

Surely you don't mean... this ?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...t&p=2892618

:blink:

Shocked! Shocked, I say! Officer - arrest these men! There is spurious advice being meted out in VJ forums!

(with apologies to Captain Renault)

noobs.jpg

an excellent place to use this rarely used pic :P

that needs to be added to the emoticons!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

:pop: ooooh battle of the nerds! :pop:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

:pop: ooooh battle of the nerds! :pop:

:crying: hey share that popcorn :thumbs: