Filed: Timeline
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW scandal!!! Repeat after me:

FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS GO TO STARBUCKS

rinse, repeat.

:lol:

I didn't say I go to Starbucks. Or buy Starbucks.

I said they have Starbucks machine in our office. So it's either drink free Starbucks here, or go out and pay for it somewhere else.

Pretty easy choice :star:

Oh, btw, they're talking about us behind our back........ (but don't say I told u so, they don't like 'gang ups', unless they're the ones ganging up :P )

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...t&p=3063448

You'd better not buy Starbucks... causes impotence :lol:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

rinse, repeat.

I said they have Starbucks machine in our office. So it's either drink free Starbucks here, or go out and pay for it somewhere else.

Oh, btw, they're talking about us behind our back........ (but don't say I told u so, they don't like 'gang ups', unless they're the ones ganging up :P )

You'd better not buy Starbucks... causes impotence :lol:

Starbucks is a leading environmentl contributing factor in the outbreak of the Hipster Disease. :lol:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline

Oh man I had to respond. Why are they calling us meanies?? WE ARE NOT MEANIES!

We happen to be very nice individuals that are happy and fun and all of that.

I don't like it. I am clearing this up right this minute.

Starbucks is a leading environmentl contributing factor in the outbreak of the Hipster Disease. :lol:

That's why I was never popular. :crying: Oh man.

I still puffy heart Dunkin Donuts.

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

rinse, repeat.

Behind your back? It's a public forum. Who are "they"?

90day.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

rinse, repeat.

Come on, "They" is just a convenient euphemism. Could have said "The Man" interchangeably too. It is the internets :rofl:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline

I like public forums and all that but the only reason that you would come in here and post this is to instigate something, which is not very nice. Why did you do that? :wacko:

Isn't this what you were upset about in the other forum? I don't get it.

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

:P Did you see the smiley?

Shall I post another? :P

One more? :P

Welcome... you are more than welcome in the "noobz" thread .... we don't "own" this thread anymore than you "own" that other one... or any thread.

We're all welcome to post on any VJ thread we like, so long as we abide by the rules.

Would you like a Starbucks? Or some other brand of coffee?

Our coffee gurl Len will be happy to fetch one for you. One sugar or two? Cream or black?

Seriously man... lighten up... this is an OT thread... and you really are welcome here.

If you want have fun, that's great!

If you want to be judgmental, and think there's something wrong with me or anyone else here, have your say. I can assure you I've heard much worse but am prepared to hear out your case.

"Behind your back"... meaning only that there was a parallel discussion going on between you and others in a different thread about this discussion, over here. We were unaware of it, till I was tipped off in a PM. If you have a problem with "us" "here", why not come "here" and tell "us" about it?

We won't bite. Promise!

I am not being judgemental or causing trouble, merely commenting. Shouldn't really be a problem, should it?

I like my coffee strong with just a little splash of milk, Starbuck will do fine though I've always like the coffee at Dunkin Donuts.

90day.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
I am not being judgemental or causing trouble, merely commenting. Shouldn't really be a problem, should it?

I like my coffee strong with just a little splash of milk, Starbuck will do fine though I've always like the coffee at Dunkin Donuts.

:thumbs: That's the spirit!

Absolutely seriously... I have no beef with you whatsoever. Glad to make your acquaintance. I'm Ron, btw.

Filed: Timeline

:thumbs: That's the spirit!

Absolutely seriously... I have no beef with you whatsoever. Glad to make your acquaintance. I'm Ron, btw.

sister TLMonde use to go by rkl --- she is cool and friendly. Now we just need to get her to reject the dogma of Starbucks :jest: