john & jean

noobs

3,381 posts in this topic

Is it just me or are there a lot of vengeful jilted lovers out there this week?!

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...t&p=3061520

Edited by Nik+Heather

K-1:

January 28, 2009: NOA1

June 4, 2009: Interview - APPROVED!!!

October 11, 2009: Wedding

AOS:

December 23, 2009: NOA1!

January 22, 2010: Bogus RFE corrected through congressional inquiry "EAD waiting on biometrics only" Read about it here.

March 15, 2010: AOS interview - RFE for I-693 vaccination supplement - CS signed part 6!

March 27, 2010: Green Card recieved

ROC:

March 1, 2012: Mailed ROC package

March 7, 2012: Tracking says "notice left"...after a phone call to post office.

More detailed time line in profile.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Is it just me or are there a lot of vengeful jilted lovers out there this week?!

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...t&p=3061520

i take it as one that is concerned about future recipients of his affections. understandable to a degree. i don't think she's got a chance to push it legally though.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
i a noob too?

Depends on your behavior.

Usually newcomers (with a VJ join date of 4 days ago) wait a while to learn the ropes before going nuts-o on OT as you have in the past hour :lol:

But that's not an ironclad rule.

If you are one with the power of the antin00b force, no reason you can't hang here with the pwn squad. We are an equal opportunity employment agency, and pay equal commie wages (nuttin') to all members.

Then again, lately anyone I see with a newly created ID who gets overzealous I immediately suspect of being a veteran who's trolling...... so which are u??

i a noob too?

Depends on your behavior.

Usually newcomers (with a VJ join date of 4 days ago) wait a while to learn the ropes before going nuts-o on OT as you have in the past hour :lol:

But that's not an ironclad rule.

If you are one with the power of the antin00b force, no reason you can't hang here with the pwn squad. We are an equal opportunity employment agency, and pay equal commie wages (nuttin') to all members.

Then again, lately anyone I see with a newly created ID who gets overzealous I immediately suspect of being a veteran who's trolling...... so which are u??

Read previous posts from that one. :P

K-1:

January 28, 2009: NOA1

June 4, 2009: Interview - APPROVED!!!

October 11, 2009: Wedding

AOS:

December 23, 2009: NOA1!

January 22, 2010: Bogus RFE corrected through congressional inquiry "EAD waiting on biometrics only" Read about it here.

March 15, 2010: AOS interview - RFE for I-693 vaccination supplement - CS signed part 6!

March 27, 2010: Green Card recieved

ROC:

March 1, 2012: Mailed ROC package

March 7, 2012: Tracking says "notice left"...after a phone call to post office.

More detailed time line in profile.

i a noob too?

of course you are a nOOb..but got the makings and political background of a commie for christ member

Edited by almaty

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

possible,...kar 69......yes, i knew who it was

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Just an FYI, people

BORIS BADINOFF == DEVIL == SARAN/ERIC/What-the-**.

I guessed that one too. Just based on the way he phrased the question and the fact that "germany"was the country. Seriously, these people are crazy.

Go away! There are thousands of forums on the internet surely you can find one where you are welcomed!

N-400 Naturalization Process

June 25, 2013 --Qualified for Citizenship!

October 12, 2017 --Electronically filed

October 13, 2017 --NOA1

October 31, 2017 --Biometrics Appointment -ATL

ROC

April 5, 2012 --Sent I-751 to Vermont Service Center

May 21, 2012 --Biometric Appointment at ATL office

December 12, 2012 --10 year Green Card in hand

DCF Process

October 10, 2009 --Married in São Paulo

January 14, 2010 --Filed I-130 at São Paulo Consulate for DCF

May 17, 2010 --VISA IN HAND!

June 24, 2010 --POE in Atlanta

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

kar69.....lol.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

kar69.....lol.

for kar69...eric...

Noob%20Trophy%202.jpg

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
This one is gonna be a gem.

In before the lock!!!

i added my two cents.......

On his defense, Ive been badly mistreated by the CO during an interview for a tourist visa (to see Luis back in 2004) and know Brazil is a medium high fraud country I was slightly concerned about the K1 interview when I first started gathering info on the process. Of course I never thought it would be as bad as middle eastern countries. Doh.

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

Speaking of dogs, why do every pit bull believe their dog is innocent when someone else dogs dies of bite marks from dogs?

So many pit bull owners do not realize the there are more injury from put bulls than any other dogs.

mooninitessomeonesetusupp6.jpg