3,381 posts in this topic

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
42982551.jpg

I can't read your posts any more Sister Trinketji...because everytime I come to your post I MUST watch that awesome clip! That is a great song and vid!

Takes me 5 minutes to get past your post...every time..

Ok I will take it out of my siggy :P and put back one of the Andaman island pics :wub:

But since we are talking about this song, I think I am going to make you to listen to this one from the same artist :P . Since you have lived a few years in India, you might actually know what he is talking about.

42982551.jpg

I can't read your posts any more Sister Trinketji...because everytime I come to your post I MUST watch that awesome clip! That is a great song and vid!

Ok I will take it out of my siggy :P and put back one of the Andaman island pics :wub:

But since we are talking about this song, I think I am going to make you to listen to this one from the same artist :P . Since you have lived a few years in India, you might actually know what he is talking about.

Dearest Sister Trinketji,

Wonderful! Now it will take me 10 minutes to go through one of your posts :thumbs:

Please see my MahaShiva Altar as the Nataraj at my home (complete with the Mahajogi / Ganesha / Nandi) I brought this back from India... I miss the holiness of India...

Om Shanti!

MKShivaji

“Acquire the spirit of peace, and a thousand souls around you will be saved.” - Saint Seraphim of Sarov

49893.gif

"The love of one’s country is a splendid thing. But why should love stop at the border?” - Pablo Casals

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
FB scares me.

how so sister moccasin? I promise you, charles has not posted pics of his hairy back :lol:

my hairy back pics have stopped more bickering on vj than all the mods combined. :angry:

FB scares me.

FB is harmless, if used correctly.

Charles apparently uses it incorrectly. :bonk:

obviously a 0 level pirate wannabe. :rolleyes:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

42982551.jpg

Namaste Trinketji, Kaise ho aap?

BTW - I also miss KINGFISHER! :devil::thumbs::wacko:

Where I was working was in Taloja (20 miles from Bandra)...and the Kingfisher plant was right across the street. :dance:

Peace / Shanti - Ishu tum he mere Prabhu (Yep, you nailed me...I'm the wacky religioso guy :innocent:

MK+JC+AK

“Acquire the spirit of peace, and a thousand souls around you will be saved.” - Saint Seraphim of Sarov

49893.gif

"The love of one’s country is a splendid thing. But why should love stop at the border?” - Pablo Casals

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline

So.....

I'm digging for n0obZ...

This is quite noobalicious.

Oh... and do spelling/grammar/punctuation errors bother anyone as much as me? It makes me freakin nuts. I'm so OCD about that. Seems like the majority of the n0obZ have this problem.

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

Timeline

I wasn't much of a beer person back in India. And plus the Union territory I belonged to didn't have any sales tax or state tax on liquor, so booze up on all the hard liquor you can :P I really didn't drink much, would be once in 7-8 months or something like that

Yeah....about being religious, well I am not :P My grandma packed a "kali" murthy with my luggage before I came to US, well that murthy is still in my suitcase.

Yeah....about being religious, well I am not :P My grandma packed a "kali" murthy with my luggage before I came to US, well that murthy is still in my suitcase.

Sister Trinketji,

You still my gurl! :thumbs::devil:

Please, pass the Kali in the suitcase to me...Shiva is lonely (I have a Kali/Durga/Uma...you name it...but Shiva loves company...as you know...that whole Shivalingam thangy :blush:(L):thumbs:

Om Shanti!

MKShivaji

49893.gif

Timeline
So.....

I'm digging for n0obZ...

Oh... and do spelling/grammar/punctuation errors bother anyone as much as me? It makes me freakin nuts. I'm so OCD about that. Seems like the majority of the n0obZ have this problem.

What bothers me the most are those teenage kind of typing-- u knw hw me lyk u

Then when people write all caps, then when people don't use paragraphs, I hate it. Punctuation bothers me too, but not as much as these other three. Oh and the non-required use of ellipsis.

So.....

I'm digging for n0obZ...

Noobalious..lol..I like that :lol:

Edited because I can't spell to save my life...

Edited by cdneh

I can explain it to you. But I can't understand it for you.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

They bother me when they come from native English speakers who are either lazy, sloppy, or stupid.

They don't bother me when they are intentional and meant for humor (e.g. ghey n00bz)

I also endeavor not to let them bother me when the poster is obviously not a native English speaker, and is doing his/her best to communicate in a foreign language. That said, when they use ALL CAPS, or paragraph long run on sentences with no punctuation, or a million pronouns to refer to an intricate web of characters in their story so that you can't tell who's who ---- yeah, then I just quickly lose interest and move on.

Ditto HermanaSusista - I hate that smack! I'm also not to high their use of a bunch of cuss words in the middle of the poor grammar...what doublenOObsX2! Makes me WannaDropthenOObHammer!

Sheesh!

Paz,

MK

49893.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
So.....

I'm digging for n0obZ...

Hi cdneh!! Weclome to the n00bz thread. Sister Lisa from AP@NVC drops in here on occasion too. Soon enough we'll have the whole gang here :lol:

Ditto HermanaSusista - I hate that smack! I'm also not to high their use of a bunch of cuss words in the middle of the poor grammar...what doublenOObsX2! Makes me WannaDropthenOObHammer!

Sheesh!

Paz,

MK

:unsure:

:rofl:

So.....

I'm digging for n0obZ...

Hi cdneh!! Weclome to the n00bz thread. Sister Lisa from AP@NVC drops in here on occasion too. Soon enough we'll have the whole gang here :lol:

Hail hail..the gang's all here :yes:

Sheesh... I've been reading some of these posts this week and thinking ..#######??? Noobs hehe...that's what they are called...

I can explain it to you. But I can't understand it for you.

Timeline

Sister Trinketji,

You still my gurl! :thumbs::devil:

Please, pass the Kali in the suitcase to me...Shiva is lonely (I have a Kali/Durga/Uma...you name it...but Shiva loves company...as you know...that whole Shivalingam thangy :blush:(L):thumbs:

Om Shanti!

MKShivaji

Well I can't give this Kali away, its from grandma as a gift :blush: but hopefully when I go to India next year, I will remember to bring you a Kali.