john & jean

noobs

3,381 posts in this topic

You guys are the best!! Thanks so much for the congrats! A special thanks to meauxna, Mark&Am and NArocks...I puffy heart ya!

congrats to my friend and sister..sister moccasin...hookahey

mpp0321-wolf-moonwolf-moon-native-american-posters1.jpg

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Meauxna is FCUKING awesome and I miss her. :(

Ditto! And Aussie too!

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

Timeline
hey Laura, you on FB?

Yes, on Susita's and Marina's friend's list you should find me.

I am going to add you on FB, I need to use FB more. Most of my school mates and college mates stay away from being online. They find computers boring, I find them boring :angry:

Thanks, accepted. :)

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline
:o Susita has a FB and does not have ME as one of her FB b1tches? ####### is wrong with this picture :angry:

she doesn't add noobs :jest:

LOL Be my friend Len!!! :) I just added you. I love Facebook.

Charles why aren't you my friend? :(

Everybody add me! I'll send you some drinks or some bumper stickers or something of that nature.

@Nagi - Congrats! Isn't it awesome? I'm getting my hubby's greencard made into a cake for the upcoming BBQ lol

@Amby - I need some food.

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

Timeline
:o Susita has a FB and does not have ME as one of her FB b1tches? ####### is wrong with this picture :angry:

she doesn't add noobs :jest:

LOL Be my friend Len!!! :) I just added you. I love Facebook.

Charles why aren't you my friend? :(

Everybody add me! I'll send you some drinks or some bumper stickers or something of that nature.

@Nagi - Congrats! Isn't it awesome? I'm getting my hubby's greencard made into a cake for the upcoming BBQ lol

@Amby - I need some food.

who are you? i get friend invites all the time, if they don't play mafia wars or pirates and i don't recognize the name, i delete them.

had someone else friend me today and it's someone in florida i don't recognize.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Blah blah blah....

who are you? i get friend invites all the time, if they don't play mafia wars or pirates and i don't recognize the name, i delete them.

YPP?? Midnight? Viridian?

K-1:

January 28, 2009: NOA1

June 4, 2009: Interview - APPROVED!!!

October 11, 2009: Wedding

AOS:

December 23, 2009: NOA1!

January 22, 2010: Bogus RFE corrected through congressional inquiry "EAD waiting on biometrics only" Read about it here.

March 15, 2010: AOS interview - RFE for I-693 vaccination supplement - CS signed part 6!

March 27, 2010: Green Card recieved

ROC:

March 1, 2012: Mailed ROC package

March 7, 2012: Tracking says "notice left"...after a phone call to post office.

More detailed time line in profile.

Timeline
Blah blah blah....

Master Commander Sheik Yabooti level 189 Swashbuckler :D

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Yarg! A Pirates Life for Me!

My Advice is usually based on "Worst Case Scenario" and what is written in the rules/laws/instructions. That is the way I roll... -Protect your Status - file before your I-94 expires.

WARNING: Phrases in this post may sound meaner than they were intended to be. Read the Adjudicator's Field Manual from USCIS

Blah blah blah....

Master Commander Sheik Yabooti level 189 Swashbuckler :D

Ah. Maybe we don't speak the same language after all.....:)

Cool title though. LOL

K-1:

January 28, 2009: NOA1

June 4, 2009: Interview - APPROVED!!!

October 11, 2009: Wedding

AOS:

December 23, 2009: NOA1!

January 22, 2010: Bogus RFE corrected through congressional inquiry "EAD waiting on biometrics only" Read about it here.

March 15, 2010: AOS interview - RFE for I-693 vaccination supplement - CS signed part 6!

March 27, 2010: Green Card recieved

ROC:

March 1, 2012: Mailed ROC package

March 7, 2012: Tracking says "notice left"...after a phone call to post office.

More detailed time line in profile.

hey, this nOOb thread is getting hijacked left and right ...

Edited by almaty

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

yes, anyone who writes on this thread about pirates, better reference nOOb pirates..

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

yes, anyone who writes on this thread about pirates, better reference nOOb pirates..

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg