noobs

3,381 posts in this topic

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here some flan....

flan.jpg

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Yummm flan! :yes:

Brother Dean has always been a karamuru to me. :P

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

Timeline
:lol:

Oh my, I just found my topic in the Introduce Yourself Forums (which wasn't my first post/topic) and Charles was already goffing off! :lol: True that we had already met in the Brazilian topic in regionals, but still, Charles! :bonk:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...amp;#entry91103

that was in reference to post #7 in the thread :innocent:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

if anyone had problems loading vj, that was due to my doing a search on my posts :innocent:

post #1 here:

hi..im new here..its a great thread and site for immigration information. I cannot afford a lawyer and to get information from real people is really good and beneficial...I hope you can help me with my problem regarding I-129 fiancee petition. I am on my way to apply for it..my fiancee is in the phil. and i would like to know if, :

1.)Do I need to send letter of intent (one from me) and (one from my fiancee) as soon as i sent my application?

2.)Do I need to send proof of our relationship like emails or pics when I send my application?or is that on the interview?

3.) Can I send my affidavit of support at the same time I send my fiancee petition application?

Aside from the application itself, what else do i need to send?

Please reply..I need help.:)

although i'm just starting this process too, yes you and her need a letter of intent (mentioned in the i-29f)

proof of relationship is covered by photos, visa stamps and plane tickets to show you two have met in the

past 2 years. i also suggest that you send one copy of the photos in with the i-129f and send her a copy of the pics so she can take them with her to the interview.

the affidavit of support - i've seen mentioned that it should be sent to her so she can take it with her to the embassy.

also, don't forget the g-325a forms, one on each of you.

good luck

Thanks

me and quoting were having difficulty at the time.......

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Timeline

I hijacked my wife's user account at first, and then got my own. If you ever wondered how such a sweet Filipina could be such a jerk at times, that was probably me :blush:

And, they was this, my first OT Topic: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=173398

sadly, my first is long gone with the revamping of vj..a few years back..

i do remember getting into a heated argument with sister sharon..she called me every name in the book..and requested a banning....i was a cocky nOOb..

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

i do remember getting into a heated argument with sister sharon..she called me every name in the book..and requested a banning....i was a cocky nOOb..

A Banning! A Banning!

Then the oral sexxors......

"Oh - I think I can stay for a little while!"

My Advice is usually based on "Worst Case Scenario" and what is written in the rules/laws/instructions. That is the way I roll... -Protect your Status - file before your I-94 expires.

WARNING: Phrases in this post may sound meaner than they were intended to be. Read the Adjudicator's Field Manual from USCIS

Timeline
:lol: Charles, you joined a whooping 3 days after me and like me jumped right into giving advice to people. :P

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
I hijacked my wife's user account at first, and then got my own. If you ever wondered how such a sweet Filipina could be such a jerk at times, that was probably me :blush:

And, they was this, my first OT Topic: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=173398

My first OT Topic wasn't that long ago... just back in April! I think I had started lurking and reading in OT around March, before deciding to jump in with you nuts. So I've racked up my OT street-cred in a pretty short time. I've hung around on other Internet forums for years though, so this isn't all that new for me. I used to be addicted to a mailing list called FORK back around 1996, long before all this n00b/pwning lingo became popular. We had chopfvcks just the same back then, though.......

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/13/world/europe/13samson.html

LONDON (Reuters) — President Obama’s half brother was denied a visa to return to Britain after giving a false name to the police last year when accused of an attempted sexual assault, British newspapers reported Sunday.

Jimmy Carter had Billy.

The Bushes had Neil.

Bill Clinton has Roger.

I guess they all gotta have a brother (or half-brother) who just can't keep his pec*er in his pants, and his hands out out of the cookie jar, and his nose out of the snort.

Oh well.

Filed: Timeline

Now you're just showing off :jest:

Back from an overdose of Indian food.... got second servings of rice pudding. I now want to sleep for like 24 hours :dead:

Timeline
:lol: Charles, you joined a whooping 3 days after me and like me jumped right into giving advice to people. :P

and now when i do a search on my posts, the lights at ewok's house probably dim. :innocent:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *