john & jean

noobs

3,381 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I read that one, but will not respond until I figure out what's what. Sounds quite quite strange though.,...

i responded and sure to start some flames from nOobs

naaaa. you were ok.

OMG, this nooB pizzed me off. What is it with jumping on the offensive and using freaking generalizations? that is just not cool. The whole thread has potential, btw :devil:

Now this isa thread I can get on board with. The PI one is a touchy subject, and i'm not gonna get snide or crass in a thread that involves violence. :blush:

you is skeered of them pi girls! :jest:

Oh hell no i'm not. I love to flame them whenever they post the "Thank you Jesus for approving our Visa" threads. :devil:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I read that one, but will not respond until I figure out what's what. Sounds quite quite strange though.,...

naaaa. you were ok.

OMG, this nooB pizzed me off. What is it with jumping on the offensive and using freaking generalizations? that is just not cool. The whole thread has potential, btw :devil:

Now this isa thread I can get on board with. The PI one is a touchy subject, and i'm not gonna get snide or crass in a thread that involves violence. :blush:

Oh hell no i'm not. I love to flame them whenever they post the "Thank you Jesus for approving our Visa" threads. :devil:

here ya go - APPROVED (June 18 - Interview), GOd is really Good ALL the time..

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=203215

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
Wow, some people are clinically bored.

Thanks for the traffic and posting a backlink! Keep it up! :thumbs::thumbs: :thumbs:

:devil: Drop them shorts son, and prepare for the buttfukking of your life. You ain't got no idea the hurt you're in for by dropping into OT this way. Let's roll, freak! :devil:

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

naaaa. you were ok.

I'm really torn by this one. It's one thing to flame those threads in OT, but another to go into their regional sub-forums and do it. I'm an as$hole, just not sure if i'm THAT big of one to do that. :lol:

Timeline
I'm really torn by this one. It's one thing to flame those threads in OT, but another to go into their regional sub-forums and do it. I'm an as$hole, just not sure if i'm THAT big of one to do that. :lol:

chicken :P

Yup, I'm callin' u a yellow-bellied lilly-livered chickensh1t coward until you get the guts to go right on in there and bust up their party with a major pwning :lol:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

i refer you to your previous, bolded statement........

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

uh uh--- we have a double dare in the n0oBz thread!!! :dance:

:pop:

*Len* are you baiting again :blink:

me??? no wayyyyy :innocent:

oh hell, I DOUBLE DARE dare you to go pwn that well deserving noob. :devil:

Timeline
LoL, well, I added to that Praise Jesus thread..... and now it's nearly time for lunch. It will be interesting if what sh!tstorm I've created for myself when I get back :lol:

Well done! You are not a coward, you have proven yourself to have man-sized cajones!

I followed up your post with a congrats! message of my own.

I think we've invented a new sport... how to post on regional boards without disturbing their harmony there, while still getting our preverted chopfvcked n00b pwning jollies! :P