john & jean

noobs

3,381 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
nah, an uppity nOOb..

Ah thanks. My blood pressure just dropped about 30%. I see why you guys like this thread so much.

:lol:

Brother Dean, earlier you said the uppity n00b PMed you, and I still dunno what you meant by it, did someone report? :P

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Person was getting capslocky, so I replied as calmly as possible.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;#entry3035213

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

Filed: Timeline

Yeah, I was a little more succinct. If you want validation, go talk to your momma. If you want to explore your options, then shut up and pay attention. :devil:

Yeah, I was a little more succinct. If you want validation, go talk to your momma. If you want to explore your options, then shut up and pay attention. :devil:

roflmao@ mr bill, " don't let the door hit ya in the butt on the way out" :yes: he did!!!

I'm strangely drawn to this thread. I hope it dies before I work tomorrow, or I'll be no good at all. I always feel badly when people are upset when I'm trying to help them! :angry: Still working on the right tone, I guess. Just ask "Scandual" <_<

Actually, I think I am jam packed with away-from-desk meetings, so that should help.

K-1:

January 28, 2009: NOA1

June 4, 2009: Interview - APPROVED!!!

October 11, 2009: Wedding

AOS:

December 23, 2009: NOA1!

January 22, 2010: Bogus RFE corrected through congressional inquiry "EAD waiting on biometrics only" Read about it here.

March 15, 2010: AOS interview - RFE for I-693 vaccination supplement - CS signed part 6!

March 27, 2010: Green Card recieved

ROC:

March 1, 2012: Mailed ROC package

March 7, 2012: Tracking says "notice left"...after a phone call to post office.

More detailed time line in profile.

I'm strangely drawn to this thread. I hope it dies before I work tomorrow, or I'll be no good at all. I always feel badly when people are upset when I'm trying to help them! :angry: Still working on the right tone, I guess. Just ask "Scandual" <_<

Actually, I think I am jam packed with away-from-desk meetings, so that should help.

maybe it isn't the thread. could be the excellent team that has gathered here, to keep the noobs squared away!!

and have loads of fun doing it :devil:

Edited by john & jean

Laura, I had seen that other thread - and was avoiding reading it fearing it would be the opposite of the other - Seems others have said similar to this person all day. Guess that's OK.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...200982&st=0

I'm not trying to gang up on the poor girl, but I hope something gets through to her...

I've decided it's the train wreck phenomenon.

Edited by Nik+Heather

K-1:

AOS:

January 22, 2010: Bogus RFE corrected through congressional inquiry "EAD waiting on biometrics only" Read about it here.

March 15, 2010: AOS interview - RFE for I-693 vaccination supplement - CS signed part 6!

ROC:

we see similar all the time. there was one awhile back that asked several lawyers, until he found one that gave the answer he wanted.

oh well he got his answer, paid for it. never mind that it was WRONG :blink:

we see similar all the time. there was one awhile back that asked several lawyers, until he found one that gave the answer he wanted.

oh well he got his answer, paid for it. never mind that it was WRONG :blink:

Oh, I didn't put the quote at in my signature about people ignoring truth because I randomly selected it.......

Anyway, it looks like this person starts a new thread each time they have a new question, so it's hard to keep track of where they are in the story when you have to put 3 different threads together! Argh.

K-1:

AOS:

ROC:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

maybe it isn't the thread. could be the excellent team that has gathered here, to keep the noobs squared away!!

Nik/Heather - by "hope it [this thread] dies before work..." ... I'm assuming you mean the n00b threads by AMHISHABIBATI, and not our lovely n00bz thread, now on post 2575 and going strong after a month and a half.

By the way - I think there are a couple of fantastic VJ members, both who happen to have Vietnam SOs, who have been giving out first rate top notch immigration advice. I mean Anh map and JimVaPhuong. Jim is a new VJ member, only joined in March and has a pathetically n00bie number of blue boxes and no red hearts. But he knows the immigration rules expertly, and has a cool posting style. Those two anti-n00bs are definitely great assets for VJ. :thumbs:

Regarding the n00bz thread -- like Brother John said. We seem to have picked up a really fine collection of folks here. Our troop was inspired by Jon+Jean in post #1. Led by our fearless leader Almaty, inspired by the sage wisdom of our Native American Sister Moccasin, led down the warpath by our coffee GIRL ( :P ) Len (she who swings the mighty swords! and brews damn fine java!), with expert field reconnaissance by Mr Bill, and the motley assortment of characters Sisters Suzy, Trinket, Laura , Brothers Rob(andMel) Robert(aggie), Bobbie, rooster, and (ahem) scandal. Oh! and of course brother c'master! I'm sure I've forgotten and offended someone(s) important!! Charles shows up with regularly but until he files field recon reports he's not an official squad member :no: Sez I.

Nik/Heather - by "hope it [this thread] dies before work..." ... I'm assuming you mean the n00b threads by AMHISHABIBATI, and not our lovely n00bz thread, now on post 2575 and going strong after a month and a half.

Oh, yes, that's what I meant - the AMHISHABIBATI ones. As I mentioned, Been lurking for a bit and being entertained -- though I don't read at work for fear of the occasional BO0BZ post. :D

K-1:

AOS:

ROC:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline

Good morning all...

I can't believe I missed a whole day of pwning noobs. I was too busy with these noobs I suppose (see photo).

I was also being a noob myself. I added RAM to my Mac with just one trip to Bestbuy & without any assistance. :dance:

Now I don't have to see the little spinny colored circle spin for five minutes. :) It's much faster.

06-15-09_0746.jpeg

Edited by susita83
205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

you're gonna invoke the wrath of the flippy girls with that.......

:yes: That's a fact! Don't want that to happen!!! :whistle:

As Charles knows... I NEVER let that happen to me!!! :innocent:

K-1 Timeline

11-29-05: Mailed I-129F Petition to CSC

12-06-05: NOA1

03-02-06: NOA2

03-23-06: Interview Date May 16

05-17-06: K-1 Visa Issued

05-20-06: Arrived at POE, Honolulu

07-17-06: Married

AOS Timeline

08-14-06: Mailed I-485 to Chicago

08-24-06: NOA for I-485

09-08-06: Biometrics Appointment

09-25-06: I-485 transferred to CSC

09-28-06: I-485 received at CSC

10-18-06: AOS Approved

10-21-06: Approval notice mailed

10-23-06: Received "Welcome Letter"

10-27-06: Received 2 yr Green Card

I-751 Timeline

07-21-08: Mailed I-751 to VSC

07-25-08: NOA for I-751

08-27-08: Biometrics Appointment

02-25-09: I-751 transferred to CSC

04-17-09: I-751 Approved

06-22-09: Received 10 yr Green Card

N-400 Timeline

07-20-09: Mailed N-400 to Lewisville, TX

07-23-09: NOA for N-400

08-14-09: Biometrics Appointment

09-08-09: Interview Date Oct 07

10-30-09: Oath Ceremony

11-20-09: Received Passport!!!

excuse me

how do i search for the search function?

My Advice is usually based on "Worst Case Scenario" and what is written in the rules/laws/instructions. That is the way I roll... -Protect your Status - file before your I-94 expires.

WARNING: Phrases in this post may sound meaner than they were intended to be. Read the Adjudicator's Field Manual from USCIS

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg