john & jean

noobs

3,381 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Morning to all, and special ohai to brother scandal that feels unloved on the weekends (F) ---- though for sure, in a month, he will be honeymooning and forget all about theN00b pwning squad :crying:

thanks sister Len :P Hope everyone had a nice weekend.

Looks like the n00bz are back in force this morning. Can it really be saran trying again? He doesn't give up easily, if it's him! I'm still wondering if it's not AJ, trying to stir up trouble. There was a response to Nessa that seemed too articulate to be saran, looked like somebody smarter and wittier. Hence I'm guessing AJ.

Naaaaa.... brother AJ is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more devious than that :lol:

I should hang out here on weekends damnit. Seems y'all need some girl presence around here :lol:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
Morning to all, and special ohai to brother scandal that feels unloved on the weekends (F) ---- though for sure, in a month, he will be honeymooning and forget all about theN00b pwning squad :crying:

Looks like the n00bz are back in force this morning. Can it really be saran trying again? He doesn't give up easily, if it's him! I'm still wondering if it's not AJ, trying to stir up trouble. There was a response to Nessa that seemed too articulate to be saran, looked like somebody smarter and wittier. Hence I'm guessing AJ.

I should hang out here on weekends damnit. Seems y'all need some coffee girl presence around here :lol:

Fixxored for ya! Glad to see you got the 'girl' part right though, none of this 'woman' horsesh!t.

I should hang out here on weekends damnit. Seems y'all need some coffee girl presence around here :lol:

Fixxored for ya! Glad to see you got the 'girl' part right though, none of this 'woman' horsesh!t.

The ** you say!!! :angry: I give you a special ohai and i get this sexist ####### back??? #######!!!

Drink your coffee now m'boy.... I did spit on it :jest:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I was here yesterday and I'm not a boy. :P

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

Timeline

The ** you say!!! :angry: I give you a special ohai and i get this sexist ####### back??? #######!!!

Drink your coffee now m'boy.... I did spit on it :jest:

:devil: We got a live one this morning, fellas! She kicks!

I was here yesterday and I'm not a boy. :P

True dat! :thumbs:

Timeline

Except I don't drink coffee, I can own noobs with sheer inner power. :devil:

11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics

*View Complete Timeline

Timeline
Except I don't drink coffee, I can own noobs with sheer inner power. :devil:

you're not really brazilian, are you? :huh:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

:lol: I'll drink coffee as a social thing, if everyone is having some and it's the polite thing to do, etc. I won't get up in the morning and brew myself coffee though, although I love the smell of coffee during breakfast and back home I was the one making the coffee anyway (no coffee makers, but you know that).

I'm a milk and nescau girl or cold Mate tea. :P

11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics

*View Complete Timeline

Timeline

Ok, have got to add "I was just scammed and she entered the US on a K1 anyway. How do I go about reporting and will I have to support her?" ... cutting out the replies ... "Oh great, so I'm good to go. Now, can someone tell me about IMBRA so I can petition for another person?"

11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics

*View Complete Timeline

Timeline
:lol: I'll drink coffee as a social thing, if everyone is having some and it's the polite thing to do, etc. I won't get up in the morning and brew myself coffee though, although I love the smell of coffee during breakfast and back home I was the one making the coffee anyway (no coffee makers, but you know that).

I'm a milk and nescau girl or cold Mate tea. :P

I never could get into that stuff. Not the "real" stuff drunk from gourds through metal straws by Uruguayan cowboys.

And not the "fake" stuff sold in supermarkets (brand name Leao in the orange boxes) with the terrific tag line "use e abuse". I just think any product that encourages you to both "use it and abuse it" has to be tried, at least once. :P

First pwnage pic of the day... Historic photo of Harry Truman in the 1948 election, pwning the press after all polls indicated Dewey would win. Go Harry! FTW! :devil:

political-pictures-harry-truman-epic-pwn.jpg

Timeline
Ok, have got to add "I was just scammed and she entered the US on a K1 anyway. How do I go about reporting and will I have to support her?" ... cutting out the replies ... "Oh great, so I'm good to go. Now, can someone tell me about IMBRA so I can petition for another person?"

maybe he really liked her sister........

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Another one of those, eh????

Timeline

Scandal, Mate Leao is the best!!! I use it and abuse it! We usually boil the whole box with a little water and store in the fridge concentrated, then we just dilute as we feel like having some.

11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics

*View Complete Timeline

Timeline

Once more, "Someone told me my fiance can leave the US after she enters on a K1 to visit her family, in those 90 days before the marriage. She's never been away from home and will want to visit ASAP".

Go live there then. <_<

11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY