john & jean

noobs

3,381 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Sundays suck on the n00bz thread.

Where the ** is everyone??

Goddam enjoying their barbecues and friends and neighbors and brunches and baseball games.

Leaving all the pathetic whining loozers alone and unloved on VJ. :crying: :crying:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I'm a Sunday VJ loser 'cus my husband is passed out from having had an injection to stop his puking. He's got a bad case of the flu.

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

Timeline
I'm a Sunday VJ loser 'cus my husband is passed out from having had an injection to stop his puking. He's got a bad case of the flu.

Aww.. sorry to hear that Laura. Hope he feels better soon. Hope also that it's normal seasonal flu, and not H1N1 !! :unsure:

Timeline

I told him that I'll take him to the hospital if I hear him going "oink!" in the middle of the night. :lol:

He seems fine after Tylenol and chicken noodle soup.

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

I am here because it to damn hot to be outside. Jean finished mowing around eleven. W have been I/S ever since. :blink:

hope hubby feels better soon!!!

Edited by john & jean

Timeline
I am here because it to damn hot to be outside. Jean finished mowing around eleven. W have been I/S ever since. :blink:

John,

You have GOT !! to post a photo or two of Jean riding that mowing tractor. Please please please :innocent:

I don't want to be improper in my thoughts of another man's wife, and I assure you I intend no offense whatsoever to you or Jean.

But I simply cannot shake the image of Jean riding the tractor... that has got to be the most adorable thing going on in the entire state of Texas :thumbs:

John,

You have GOT !! to post a photo or two of Jean riding that mowing tractor. Please please please :innocent:

I don't want to be improper in my thoughts of another man's wife, and I assure you I intend no offense whatsoever to you or Jean.

But I simply cannot shake the image of Jean riding the tractor... that has got to be the most adorable thing going on in the entire state of Texas :thumbs:

I will get some next time. It is cute she is less than five feet, one hundred pounds :lol:

Filed: Timeline

Goddam enjoying their barbecues and friends and neighbors and brunches and baseball games.

Leaving all the pathetic whining loozers alone and unloved on VJ. :crying: :crying:

We just got back from the Annual Filipino Feista. I was about to grab the wife, and bail early, but we ran into a couple of former VJ'rs. We didn't leave until after the Videoke started.

Timeline

We just got back from the Annual Filipino Feista. I was about to grab the wife, and bail early, but we ran into a couple of former VJ'rs. We didn't leave until after the Videoke started.

was the singing that bad?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline

was the singing that bad?

The one that cleared the place out was. :yes:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

I wish there were a few more open minded Indians out here in this city. Of all the Indians I have met, except one couple, everyone else is in a hurry to say bye as soon as they see me with my white guy. Racist ch0pfvcks :P

Timeline

I wish there were a few more open minded Indians out here in this city. Of all the Indians I have met, except one couple, everyone else is in a hurry to say bye as soon as they see me with my white guy. Racist ch0pfvcks :P

:blink:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

They're just jealous.

bastards...think it is cause sister trinket is too cool and their men are gaga over her

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835